FL 17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does a 4 year old calling 911 have anything to do with this case?

I think a 4 year old would call 911 for a legitimate reason, where GZ would do it if someone 'looked funny'.

I think a 4 year old would call 911 for a legitimate reason, where GZ would do it if someone 'looked funny'.

I'd trust an adult over a 4 year old any day. GZ thought TM looked suspicious, so he did the right thing and called 9-11

I just listened and ther is no doubt in my mind. GZ said effing *oons.....Arrest Zimmerman now!!!!!!!!! IMHO JMHO and all that

ITA. IMO, I don't know how anyone can interpret ?oons as punks. There is no unk sound.

iirc that was said by GZ after TM turned to approach him, before that he said he couldn't tell. It was after TM turned to approach him as well when he saw that he was black/african-american. wiki has TM as 6'4" so until TM turned to face him GZ know he was a teenager.

BBM

Not so

GZ said it before Trayvon turned to approach him and he never said he couldn't tell. He first says he looks black, he said he looks black before he said that Trayvon was now staring at him and before he said that Trayvon ws now coming towards him, he then "repeated" that Trayvon was black.

He knew he looked black from the getgo.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/vide...e-Zimmerman-911-call-reporting-Trayvon-Martin

JMHO

I have not seen that GZ has changed the story...
I have not seen that he contradicts himself.
WHAT I have seen is that more pieces come to light.

I didnt say he contradicts himself.
I believe his story has changed, but that is my interpretation of what i have seen.
You are absolutely right about more pieces coming to light.

This whole concept is kind of ridiculous. 911 in Miami is not going to ping the calls of some teenage boy 250 miles away......just because his girlfriend calls them and says a call dropped and someone was following him in the rain. How would they even know it wasn't because of the RAIN storm? They wouldn't even do anything at all anyway besides sternly lecture her to NEVER call 911 about her boyfriend not answering her calls!!!! 911 in Miami COULD not and WOULD not do anything at all with the information that she had to give them. NOTHING.

jmo

Not sure about this at all. BBM
Nobody is and there is no way to know.
One has to try hard to do whatever is possible.

My kid's friends could contact me fairly quickly if there was a problem as horrible as this, and they were the only ones who knew what happened.

I do understand, though, her hesitancy to get LE involved. I've had situations where I was worried about where my sons were but hesitated to call for help fearing they'd be found at a party with alcohol, or worse.

I think she was somewhere between worrying about him and not wanting to call the attention of LE on him.

I don't think my son's friends would have had my phone number, esp considering cell phones, not the same as a house phone.

Ben Crump, an attorney for Martin's parents, told the panel that the family was convinced Martin was targeted for special attention because of his race, arguing that tougher laws against profiling might have averted the shooting.

If this is true then why was TM the only AA shot by GZ? IMO, they are trying to make it sound like GZ killed TM solely because of the color of his skin.

Good morning CP....you and WOO are so good at sleuthing, can you look over this and tell me what's wrong with that picture, GZ is trying to sell...I've only posted a portion so you might want to go to the article itself..

This is how much I trust your judgement...also the video with ACooper deciphering what was said in that call...I'll get that link and edit htis post...unless you've already gone through the thread..TIA

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...hhS_story.html

ETA

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cnn-...w-very-likely/

Above is the recording they have isolated that alleged racial slur...

quoting myself so Concerned Papa can see this...I trust your judgment...please check this out...TIA

I agree, and if the law does find them, they are toast.
But just because some act like a gentleman, does not mean that they are.
A gentle man is not only he who knows how to be polite.

You know that could be true but I don't usually run a background check on some nice young man who holds the door for me. I usually smile, say thank you and think to myself now there is a child whose mother/parent has raised him to be respectful. You get what you give and this case has certainly proved that. Attitudes tend to reflect back on the person who originates the contact. So what exactly was GZ's attitude that day. Was he practicing to be an Officer Friendly....or was he looking to make a bust of someone intent on criminal behavior???? The answer is pretty much clear from the back seats here as they are from the front ones. jmo

Thank you JeannaT for answering if they had found Martin with a cell phone. I knew that there were reports that he was talking on the cell phone, but I couldn't find where one was found with him.

I didnt say he contradicts himself.
I believe his story has changed, but that is my interpretation of what i have seen.
You are absolutely right about more pieces coming to light.

As a matter of fact, we now are up to Zimmerman 7.0 on the story to be precise. Seven different versions between Zimmerman, his friend Taaffe, his buddy Oliver, his brother, and his father.

~jmo~

BUt sadly, he did bring a gun to this altercation. NOw a child is dead.

No one would be dead, GZ would have continued on to Target since he had no protection. In no other call to 911 or whoever he calls is it indicated that he followed who he was calling about. Every call concerning someone who looked funny involved a black person or persons. And, in at least one call GZ tells operator he's not going to go near them - I think it was the call about the 2 black gentlemen he was reporting looked funny. GZ seriously needs a psych evaluation.

I really would like to know how long GZ had his gun and permit. This incident with Trayvon appears to be the only one where he followed the 'funny looking black person'. GZ was brave, because he had his gun!

There was a transcript????? Where was this posted? I thought what we read was someone's opinion of what she supposedly said but it was not a transcript.

It's a transcript, with direct quotes. Her word choice is kind of unusual - "he come and said", "I come and said" - it wasn't someone paraphrasing. It's a couple pages back in this thread.

Ben Crump, an attorney for Martin's parents, told the panel that the family was convinced Martin was targeted for special attention because of his race, arguing that tougher laws against profiling might have averted the shooting.

If this is true then why was TM the only AA shot by GZ? IMO, they are trying to make it sound like GZ killed TM solely because of the color of his skin.

Has GZ killed others?

Hi. I have been trying to keep up with this case, but I know I have missed alot. I have seen it reported that the only things found on Travon was $22, a bag of Skittles and an ice tea. Has it been reported by LE if Travon had a cell phone on him?
I think this is important because if there wasn't a cell phone found, then how could of his girlfriend called him just minutes before. Also because if he didn't have a cellphone how could LE contact his family if they didn't know who he was?
If he was found with a cell phone, then it is very sad to think that it wasn't looked into right away to notify family.

Phone records support the call between Trayvon and his GF.

As a matter of fact, we now are up to Zimmerman 7.0 on the story to be precise. Seven different versions between Zimmerman, his friend Taaffe, his buddy Oliver, his brother, and his father.

~jmo~

Is this the classic case of the 'telephone' game? None of those people, other than Zimmerman, saw the events first hand. They are all relaying a story told to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo