FL 17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think he would call 911 on anyone, no matter what race if something looked suspect and not just on someone of AA descent.

I think the point here is that no white teenagers EVER looked suspicious to GZ, as far as we know. This information will probably come out as it is investigated.

And I believe that neither would Trayvon that night had he been white and dressed differently. Oh, and maybe hung his head, called GZ sir, and ran all the way straight home after being "suspected".

Your kids friends could contact you from 250 miles away if they didn't know where you live, didn't have your number, and maybe never met you? What hesitation did the GF have in contacting the authorities?

They would manage to do SOMETHING, is the deal. They may not be able to complete the attempt at contact, but they would do something - ask their moms for help, go on facebook with an open plea for anyone who knows Trayvon's dad, etc.

I don't know what the girlfriend said about why she didn't do anything after that seemingly horrific end to their conversation. Considering they had been on the phone for 6.5 hours that day, this isn't just some casual acquaintance - so I really don't know what to make of her keeping it to herself that her boyfriend was (from her perspective) attacked and then unreachable after that.

I don't know what to make of that at all.

Not possible it's 'goons'?

No, that is possible. Or maybe even Poons if people are hearing a P sound. lol. But I don't think that's a real word and I don't hear the unk to make punk.

I know what I mean to say but it's coming off completely silly. (sneaks off for more much needed coffee)

I think the point here is that no white teenagers EVER looked suspicious to GZ.

And I believe that neither would Trayvon that night had he been white and dressed differently. Oh, and maybe hung his head, called GZ sir, and ran all the way straight home after being "suspected".

Do you know that he never called LE to report anyone except young Black men?

Out of 46 calls to LE, I find that extremely hard to believe, that he only called when he saw young black men who looked suspicious to him.

If they know to do it his GF should have known to do something that night too.

Who would she call when she was 250 miles away? Miami 911? And they would do what for her?

No, that is possible. Or maybe even Poons if people are hearing a P sound. lol. But I don't think that's a real word and I don't hear the unk to make punk.

I know what I mean to say but it's coming off completely silly. (sneaks off for more much needed coffee)

Poon is a real word, in slang, but it doesn't mean a guy.

They would manage to do SOMETHING, is the deal. They may not be able to complete the attempt at contact, but they would do something - ask their moms for help, go on facebook with an open plea for anyone who knows Trayvon's dad, etc.

I don't know what the girlfriend said about why she didn't do anything after that seemingly horrific end to their conversation. Considering they had been on the phone for 6.5 hours that day, this isn't just some casual acquaintance - so I really don't know what to make of her keeping it to herself that her boyfriend was (from her perspective) attacked and then unreachable after that.

I don't know what to make of that at all.

Please provide a link about the amount of time spent on the phone. I have not seen that in any articles so far. Thank you!

Do you know that he never called LE to report anyone except young Black men?

Out of 46 calls to LE, I find that extremely hard to believe, that he only called when he saw young black men who looked suspicious to him.

I don't know. That will probably come out in time. It factors into the equation. We DO know he also called 911 for kids playing where he didn't like them playing.

They are speaking on his behalf; however.

~jmo~

I had to speak in behalf of my brother in the ER last month when he was hospitalized.
He could not speak, (we feared a stroke- he is OK now) ANYWAY I spoke in his behalf thinking I was giving
a perfect account of events. When I got to one point my brother shook his head no, to let us all know that
I misinterpreted something. So I asked him questions till he nodded yes.

HEY IT HAPPENS with all the best of intentions – I did not intend to misinterpret.

BBM

How do you know this for a fact?

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-03-22/...ent-officers-investigation-shot?_s=PM:JUSTICE -

"Zimmerman attended a four-month law-enforcement program in 2008 at the sheriff's office, said Kim Cannaday, spokeswoman for the Seminole County sheriff's office." -

BBM - does anyone know what type of program that was?

That was probably his court ordered anger management program after he assaulted LE in some college bar.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-martin-case-zimmerman-had-run-in-with-police

I am beginning to believe that TM did have an altercation with GZ and he was acting in self dense.

The only problem with all of this is that GZ began it all with pursuing TM even after being told not to. Not sure if that is a crime or not.

Ben Crump, an attorney for Martin's parents, told the panel that the family was convinced Martin was targeted for special attention because of his race, arguing that tougher laws against profiling might have averted the shooting.

If we are not going to acknowledge the white elephant in the room ..

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv<br />
I live in the Bronx, Songline..funny, I don't feel nervous when walking alone. I'm Italian married to a Puero Rican...and I feel very safe in my neighborhood. All the kids wear their pants hanging, do rags, dreds...but they have no bearing on my safety...unless they actually come towards me, then your fear sets in...but people are people, fads are fads and one shouldn't go by what they wear to say someone is a or not..that's judging a book by it's cover and stereotyping....
<br />

Songline responded:
I agree, where I was is a rough area. Really rough. <br />
The owner sometimes drove me home if it was getting a little dark, I used to leave by 4 if I was there. <br />
And many days I worked from home.

ONELOVE:

What I read in this post is that she feels safe in spite of the fashion choices of the kids and their skin color. She ONLY feels they are 'suspicious' IF they come towards her, NOT because of the way they look.

And GZ reported Trayvon as "up to no good" before his claim that Trayvon came towards him. And now we have information that Trayvon may have HAD to come towards him to pass him to get home.

I am beginning to believe that TM did have an altercation with GZ and he was acting in self dense.

The only problem with all of this is that GZ began it all with pursuing TM even after being told not to. Not sure if that is a crime or not.

It's not a crime, and that's one of the reasons he hasn't been arrested.

And you know this how? Has anyone ever stated that knows GZ said was nice to everyone except African Americans?

It's a transcript, with direct quotes. Her word choice is kind of unusual - "he come and said", "I come and said" - it wasn't someone paraphrasing. It's a couple pages back in this thread.

BBM - that is just some of it :D
I see it more than just strange kind of talk.
Not at all eloquent IMHO or even simple English….
I always judge that way of speaking, and not highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties