FL - 17-yo Boy Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry @ Kimster. I have no other way to say it so I will just refer to the video, you can see what is being said.

What's even more offensive is that it is possibly being said on NATIONAL TV, because people don't realize it's being said.

Ok - here's the deal

About the 911 call and what we're "hearing" - let's leave it alone for now. You know either the feds or the media will enhance this tape and this will come out. My bet - by tomorrow sometime. Its there - its obvious - its clear as a bell. BUT for now - let's just leave it alone. Until it is reported - its off limits here. Its a horrible thing to say and certainly something we don't want on this board.

This concerns me greatly - as once it is put out there by MSM - it could most certainly cause some serious rioting here. So, for now. Let's just leave it be - 'k?

Thankx!!!!!!

This is what I want --

1) I want the investigation of Trayvon's death to be completely taken out of the hands of Sanford, Florida.

2) I want to see pictures of Zimmerman's injuries! If there are no pictures of Zimmerman's ijuries, then I have no other choice but to believe that they never existed!

3) I want a to see Zimmerman's full account of what happened, from his original statement to police (if it exists?), and let us Websleuths map it out! I would think that a statement would have been recorded?

4) I want the Justice Department to get a hold of Zimmerman's phone records! I want to know what calls, if any, he was allowed to make while his account of the events that night were being "investigated"!! His father? His mother? His wife? Anyone he wanted to call?

5) I want to know who has Tray's cell phone? LE says they don't have it. Tray's family say he doesn't have it. Can the Justice Department get his cell phone pings to show where the phone is?

I want all of these things plus:

6) I want to know if there was any security camera footage of this event and, if there is, I want it released.

7) I want to see the timestamp from TM's receipt from 7-11 and compare that to the time when the 911 call clearly has a gunshot heard. Just how much time had passed from when TM checked out at 7-11 and he was shot dead. And, how does this timeframe fit in with whatever story GZ has told.

8) I want to hear the audio recordings from LE interviewing GZ.

Anyone feel up to listening to George Zimmerman's call again? It was just pointed out to me that between 1:42-1:52, after Zimmerman gets out of the car, you can hear him whisper something. Right before the officer asks him if he is following Tray.

I hear it! I just want someone who doesn't know what to listen for to see if they hear it too?

Oops... here's the call George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call - YouTube!

At 1:52 he clearly says something under his breath. <modsnip>

I want all of these things plus:

6) I want to know if there was any security camera footage of this event and, if there is, I want it released.

7) I want to see the timestamp from TM's receipt from 7-11 and compare that to the time when the 911 call clearly has a gunshot heard. Just how much time had passed from when TM checked out at 7-11 and he was shot dead. And, how does this timeframe fit in with whatever story GZ has told.

8) I want to hear the audio recordings from LE interviewing GZ.

One more to the list

9) Zimmerman arrested for the murder of Trayvon Martin! Like yesterday!

At 1:52 he clearly says something under his breath. I can't make it out entirely. To <modsnip>.

Thanks! Just a heads up, the moderators don't want us to discuss it any further until it comes out in the media.

I'm feeling bad for even bringing it up now.

Its ok LolaMoon, don't feel bad. It was good sleuthing. I'm actually kinda surprised that some cracker jack at HLN, CNN, FOX, or MSN hasn't got it yet. They will. For me, its the final straw.

I was just reading at www.sunsentinel.com - they have an article up about the fbi investigation and it seems they have sent community liasions to Sanford to help with the "building tension" - to me, that says they already know its there.

This man should be arrested and charged NOW!!!

Thanks! Just a heads up, the moderators don't want us to discuss it any further until it comes out in the media.

Don't feel bad, Lola! That's what we are all here to do! Sleuth! If people didn't sleuth, things like this wouldn't be discovered. It's actually a job well done.

Listening to these previous calls to 911 from Zimmerman... he was a ticking time bomb!

ETA: He freaking called cops for kids playing in the street??? WTF???? I used to play in the streets of my neighborhood all the time??

And for people leaving their windows open?? Seriously? This guy had waaaay too much time on his hands. Why not try to locate the person who left the window open? A call to the police seems ABSURD!

Another thing I'm unclear on. So was he actually studying criminal justice...like to become a cop? Or had just taken a couple classes to brush up on knowledge as the neighborhood watch CEO? At 28 he could have easily been a police officer if he respected the profession so much. Yet one article said he had owned a power washing business? Why so if his passion was LE?

Its ok LolaMoon, don't feel bad. It was good sleuthing. I'm actually kinda surprised that some cracker jack at HLN, CNN, FOX, or MSN hasn't got it yet. They will. For me, its the final straw.

I was just reading at www.sunsentinel.com - they have an article up about the fbi investigation and it seems they have sent community liasions to Sanford to help with the "building tension" - to me, that says they already know its there.

This man should be arrested and charged NOW!!!

BBM I agree! There is no reason to continue to allow this to build and build! It's gone on way too long already.

I just want to hug Tray's mom and dad! I cannot even imagine!

Just saw the post by Wise Old Owl! I got it! I posted before I read what other people thought it was. Lots of catching up to do today. Seems like some of us heard the same things.

Carry on, my dear friends. I must say goodnight before I stroke. I will be saying a prayer for TM and his family, for LE to file charges against GZ, and for rapid healing from the damage this will do to our nation as a whole.

And for people leaving their windows open?? Seriously? This guy had waaaay too much time on his hands. Why not try to locate the person who left the window open? A call to the police seems ABSURD!

Another thing I'm unclear on. So was he actually studying criminal justice...like to become a cop? Or had just taken a couple classes to brush up on knowledge as the neighborhood watch CEO? At 28 he could have easily been a police officer if he respected the profession so much. Yet one article said he had owned a power washing business? Why so if his passion was LE?

You know what also piqued my interest listening to all the other calls?

1) When the call was about "suspicious" black people, according to Zimmerman, they were always by the back entrance (he said the same thing with the call about Tray)

2) When the call was about "suspicious" black people, he would always bring up the burglaries (he said the same thing during his call about Tray).

3) During at least two of the calls about "suspicious" black people, he states that his wife is the one who gave a Detective the description of the "suspects" as he says. Which concerns me, because unless his wife didn't actually see the burglaries take place, how would she know what the "suspects" look like? Or did she just name two randomly black people as looking "suspicious?"

4) During one call about "suspicious" black people, he mentions them "getting away."

I would really like to know when these calls were made. How long before they were made before Tray was murdered? I wonder if he was possibly making all this up so he could eventually get away with murder?

You know what also piqued my interest listening to all the other calls?

1) When the call was about "suspicious" black people, according to Zimmerman, they were always by the back entrance (he said the same thing with the call about Tray)

2) When the call was about "suspicious" black people, he would always bring up the burglaries (he said the same thing during his call about Tray).

3) During at least two of the calls about "suspicious" black people, he states that his wife is the one who gave a Detective the description of the "suspects" as he says. Which concerns me, because unless his wife didn't actually see the burglaries take place, how would she know what the "suspects" look like? Or did she just name two randomly black people as looking "suspicious?"

4) During one call about "suspicious" black people, he mentions them "getting away."

I would really like to know when these calls were made. How long before they were made before Tray was murdered? I wonder if he was possibly making all this up so he could eventually get away with murder?

I would like to add that his wife is in the background of at least two calls. On the call where he's reporting the kids, at one point he takes the phone away from his mouth and says "keep watching them." I wonder how often she "patrolled" with him?

I would like to add that his wife is in the background of at least two calls. On the call where he's reporting the kids, at one point he takes the phone away from his mouth and says "keep watching them." I wonder how often she "patrolled" with him?

You can also hear her telling him "don't go outside."

ETA: If I were black living in Sanford, Florida, I would move!

That's what this law pretty much amounts too. All they have to claim is that they were threatened.

That's great! So anyone can walk up to Casey Anthony and shoot her dead! When the cops arrive, all they have to say is "She threatened me!! Self defense!!" and it would be that simple?? No questions asked? :waitasec:

And just for clarification, I am in no way advocating for anyone to do that to Casey Anthony.

According to that article, GZ also made this claim, which I find dubious at best. But again, they don't have anybody to claim otherwise.

" Zimmerman told police that he was headed back to his truck when Martin jumped him from behind, Lee said."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/...cpy#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

This comment by Lee concerns me. I thought he said that GZ simply asked Trayvon "hey, do you live here?" and Trayvon responded by beating him up? Why is there now another version of the story about how the 2 entered into an altercation?

Here's a link where Lee is quoted as saying GZ asked TM if he lived in the community.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/sfl-trayvon-martin-family-20120315,0,3161920.story

And another thing. Why wasn't there more of an effort made to identify Tray? You mean to tell me this dead teenager is put into a body bag and hauled off to the morgue where they slap a John Doe toe tag on him, when the home where his father was staying is 70 yards away? The police couldn't have knocked on a few doors to see if someone was missing a teenager or if someone knew Tray? They wouldn't have had to knock on doors long to get to the one where his father was. Instead they take GZ's word that Tray is just a who doesn't belong there and haul him off.

The child had his cell phone on him. They couldn't have held on to it for an hour or two and wait to see if the phone rang and the name "Mom" or "Dad" popped up? I'm pretty sure that at some point Tracy Martin attempted to call his son when he didn't come home. SOMEONE had to have called Trayvon after he was murdered. It was only 7:30 pm when he was killed. The police could have answered the phone and asked if the caller had a phone number for the parents of the person who the phone belonged to and asked for the name of the person the phone belonged to. The police simply did not care that they had a dead teenaged boy lying in their morgue with a gunshot to the chest! Didn't care that he was dead and didn't care to identify him.

This is all my opinion.

This comment by Lee concerns me. I thought he said that GZ simply asked Trayvon "hey, do you live here?" and Trayvon responded by beating him up? Why is there now another version of the story about how the 2 entered into an altercation?

Here's a link where Lee is quoted as saying GZ asked TM if he lived in the community.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/sfl-trayvon-martin-family-20120315,0,3161920.story

And another thing. Why wasn't there more of an effort made to identify Tray? You mean to tell me this dead teenager is put into a body bag and hauled off to the morgue where they slap a John Doe toe tag on him, when the home where his father was staying is 70 yards away? The police couldn't have knocked on a few doors to see if someone was missing a teenager or if someone knew Tray? They wouldn't have had to knock on doors long to get to the one where his father was. Instead they take GZ's word that Tray is just a who doesn't belong there and haul him off.

The child had his cell phone on him. They couldn't have held on to it for an hour or two and wait to see if the phone rang and the name "Mom" or "Dad" popped up? I'm pretty sure that at some point Tracy Martin attempted to call his son when he didn't come home. SOMEONE had to have called Trayvon after he was murdered. It was only 7:30 pm when he was killed. The police could have answered the phone and asked if the caller had a phone number for the parents of the person who the phone belonged to and asked for the name of the person the phone belonged to. The police simply did not care that they had a dead teenaged boy lying in their morgue with a gunshot to the chest! Didn't care that he was dead and didn't care to identify him.

This is all my opinion.

BBM Zimmerman's father was quoted as saying that Zimmerman never "followed" or "confronted" Tray? Lee says Zimmerman did confront Tray? Sounds like someone didn't get the right script!

Also, according to newer reports, they are claiming that Zimmerman has stated that he was checking for the name of the street and when he was walking back to his car, Tray attacked him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro