Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed Pierce Morgan, who is Toure ?

He is a young journalist, I think he writes for Rolling Stone. He does specials on VH-1 and MTV and he is kind of a celebrity among the early 20's crowd. My daughter loves him. He is a big authority on hip hop and rap also. I think he was very prominent in the 'get out the vote for Barack' in the last election as well.

how does this relate?

A woman shot and killed a man in his own home. The police were conducting a lengthy investigation, because they really only had her testimony to go on. In the meantime, during the investigation, she was not arrested because of the immunity afforded by the stand your ground law. It wasn't until a little over a year later that charges were actually filed. It seems like a pretty clear relation to me.

I agree. If Zimmerman was the one screaming it's because he was trying to set up his alibi.

~jmo~

To me it sounded like a young person screaming in true terror. I believe it was Trayvon trying to keep from getting shot by the gun that GZ was pointing at him. Do any of us believe that if instead of Trayvon being shot, if in the scuffle, GZ had been shot with his own gun, would the police have believed Trayvon's story? I don't think so.

To add on to my other post about calling 911 on the children, Zimmerman could have nicely suggested a safer place for them to play? Maybe inbetween the complexes in the grassy area where Trayvon eventually died. It's out of the street? Maybe he could have joined in and played with them? It was stated that he mentored young children?

We get newsletter's all the time in my complex and the front office lets their concerns be known? A friendly reminder for parents to keep an eye on their children and tell them where the best place for the children to play is? We've got tennis courts and the kids play all kind of sports on them. Not just tennis.

I know Zimmerman also called LE for kids playing basketball by the pool and allegedly trashing the bathroom (how he would know this, I don't know?) so I don't know where Zimmerman expected them to play? Should they all just sit cooped up in the house? Never come outside?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Don't worry about it! When we were learning about post mortem death bands, I think everyone collectively pulled out a piece of their hair and started to examine it. That was an interesting day on Websleuths.

ETA: The duct tape experiments were even more interesting.

ETA: And how could I forget the pizza experiments. Yeah, those too.

sad to admit I did the pizza test and later I googled chlorophyll

This says that LE released the 911 calls (after much public pressure), but doesn't say they released the video. That video was leaked, IMO, and not officially released by LE.

TY, I have been asking how this video was released.

This says that LE released the 911 calls (after much public pressure), but doesn't say they released the video. That video was leaked, IMO, and not officially released by LE.

It's on the Sanford website.

He very much was a fresh faced young boy. He was 2 weeks past his 17th birthday, definitely still a child just as so many other victims that we have followed on this forum. The photograph in the Hollister shirt was taken in 2010, that was after his football days. The truth of the matter is that he really hadn't changed much through his 17 years. He was as cute at 3 as he was at 17. He was as cute at 7 as he was at 17. He was as cute at 12 as he was at 17. He was a handsome kid who had his future in front of him. Do you realize that Trayvon pulled his father out of his burning home? That's the type of person Trayvon was. He was a good kid who had some screw ups along the way, the same as both of my daughters are good kids who have had some screw ups along the way, the same as any other teenager out there. He was a good kid until George Zimmerman decided his time on this earth was up. He was a good kid until George Zimmerman decided to play the judge, jury, and the executioner. He was a good kid until George Zimmerman brutally murdered him.

~jmo~

Thanks, my thoughts exactly but you said it better than I would.

Did he call 911 or the non emergency line? I can see him doing that because it is just easier to have the LE talk to the kids about safety. A few years ago a few different families lived in my neighborhood and the parents did not keep an eye on their kids. There is no way I would have approached them or the kids, it would have created a hostile environment. But now, there isn't a family in our neighborhood I couldn't go talk to about not playing in the street or any situation.

Maybe it was the non-emergency line?

I don't know? If he was the neighborhood watch captain, I would think he would have no problem calmly talking to anyone about his concerns? Calling the cops on children for playing in the street is a little excessive to me?

To add on to my other post about calling 911 on the children, Zimmerman could have nicely suggested a safer place for them to play? Maybe inbetween the complexes in the grassy area where Trayvon eventually died. It's out of the street? Maybe he could have joined in and played with them? It was stated that he mentored young children?

We get newsletter's all the time in my complex and the front office lets their concerns be known? A friendly reminder for parents to keep an eye on their children and tell them where the best place for the children to play is? We've got tennis courts and the kids play all kind of sports on them. Not just tennis.

I know Zimmerman also called LE for kids playing basketball by the pool and allegedly trashing the bathroom (how he would know this, I don't know?) so I don't know where Zimmerman expected them to play? Should they all just sit cooped up in the house? Never come outside?

I responded but don't know where my post went :(
found it at 10:31 :)

He very much was a fresh faced young boy. He was 2 weeks past his 17th birthday, definitely still a child just as so many other victims that we have followed on this forum. The photograph in the Hollister shirt was taken in 2010, that was after his football days. The truth of the matter is that he really hadn't changed much through his 17 years. He was as cute at 3 as he was at 17. He was as cute at 7 as he was at 17. He was as cute at 12 as he was at 17. He was a handsome kid who had his future in front of him. Do you realize that Trayvon pulled his father out of his burning home? That's the type of person Trayvon was. He was a good kid who had some screw ups along the way, the same as both of my daughters are good kids who have had some screw ups along the way, the same as any other teenager out there. He was a good kid until George Zimmerman decided his time on this earth was up. He was a good kid until George Zimmerman decided to play the judge, jury, and the executioner. He was a good kid until George Zimmerman brutally murdered him.

~jmo~

I never said he wasn't. And I don't think I need to be replied to in that manner. We are all looking for justice here. My dad was a defense attorney and my brother is one too. So I know how these things work. I was just pointing it out.

I have a teen ager. I know how amazing they are. But calling GZ a cold blooded brutal killer is a bit premature, imo.

I want to talk about Zimmerman calling 911 on the children playing in the street?

I can understand if you are worried about the safety of the children, especially if it were at a busy time (people coming home from work), but why couldn't he have just nicely walked outside and asked the children to move to a safer location? Why did he have to call the cops on them?

As kids, we used to always play in the streets? Kickball, softball, etc... it's very rare to see houses with large enough yards for the neighborhood kids to get together at? I know it was when I was young? We used to play in the street all the time. We'd move when we seen a car coming and start playing again. Because none of us had big yards, the neighborhood parents wouldn't dare let us play for fear we'd accidentally break a window?

If he did that, just asked them to move then they would be getting away with it. They needed a lesson and their parents did too. The law needed to be called.

That would teach them.

I don't know? If he was the neighborhood watch captain, I would think he would have no problem calmly talking to anyone about his concerns? Calling the cops on children for playing in the street is a little excessive to me?
I dunno, a lot of parents tend to get defensive about their children and taking what could be considered advice on how to raise them. I can see the rationale present. I don't think it warranted a 911 call, though, and hope he used the non-emergency line. JMO

The video was published on the town's official web site.

On the 911 call log posted here earlier today, the 7 yr old black male was reported as a SUSPICIOUS PERSON.

Unfortunately, that's going to be a majority of America. This is why I'm so disappointed with how the mainstream media has acted with this case.

That is my whole problem with this case, mainstream media, Sharpton, Jackson and yes even Trayvon's parents have made this entire about race. I know from most my posts no one may realize that I think Zimmerman was entirely in the wrong, and I really hope that in the end justice prevails and he is prosecuted for what he has done. BUT this is not about race, I don't think even for Zimmerman it was about race, I think he was wrong for following Trayvon even if he thought Trayvon was up to no good, he called the police and he should have stopped there.

But I am sooooo sick of the "race card"

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads