FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is his father? cause cedric is cedric eugene lewis.

(bringing this post forward)

12-20-2009, 07:35 PM
lbminnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by justplainmetal
lb,
Have you confirmed that it was Edom Sr that reported him missing? DOB 12/22/1986
or Edom Jr DOB 01/08/1969? Which is the cousin?..lol

I was searching through old posts and am still unclear as to which is the cousin.
Was going to add it to the Forensic Astro post since I have yet to get the time that the missing person report was made.
TIA
Cedric Jr is in early twenties and hasn't been around for a long time; he couldn't have reported Abraham missing to police.

But there is the possibility that Abraham could be where Cedric Jr is hiding; he has a warrant out for his arrest.

Are ya confused yet? :confused:

12/19/08 Edom, Cedric Eugene, 1418 W. Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland - driving while license suspended or revoked (habitual); 30 days county jail, weekend work release program, $500 fine, $598 costs.(not sure if this Sr of Jr? polksheriff site no work for me today

This is all Cedric Eugene Edom Sr; Cedric Eugene Edom Jr has been under the radar since 6/08; he's in his early 20's, on probation, and stopped checking in. Warrant out for his arrest.

I don't think anyone involved was too keen on going to the police until they couldn't wait any longer for him to show up.

This is all Cedric Eugene Edom Sr; Cedric Eugene Edom Jr has been under the radar since 6/08; he's in his early 20's, on probation, and stopped checking in. Warrant out for his arrest.

I don't think anyone involved was to keen in getting the police involved.

Ok thanks... looking for more to add to what I have above there.

12/19/08 Edom, Cedric Eugene, 1418 W. Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland - driving while license suspended or revoked (habitual); 30 days county jail, weekend work release program, $500 fine, $598 costs.(not sure if this Sr of Jr? polksheriff site no work for me today

I don't think anyone involved was too keen on going to the police until they couldn't wait any longer for him to show up.

Just wanted to bump this info with this.

BGN SW COR SW 1/4 NE 1/4 ETC 7-28-24
1418 w. lake parker dr
Lakeland, fl
$0.00
specialwarranty DEED
DEUTSCHE BANK NATIONAL TRUST COMPANY TR

1418 w. lake parker dr
Lakeland, fl
$102,000.00
quitclaimDEED
SHAPKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO INC
D. Howard Stitzel P
4205 W. Keysville rd
Plant city, fl
Doug Hancock W
Leah D. King N
2/11/2009
1/11/2009

* Dm repo's car somewhere?

What's this about?

Not sure... I found this with WS search tool:

12-20-2009, 05:34 PM
justplainmetal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
In one of the articles, there is a portion regarding 'who reported A missing' and I can't totally remember but I thought DM addressed something about the cousin in one of her posts.

Do you (or anyone) remember if the cousin has spoken to the reporter(s) for any of the articles we've read?

FWIW, I have no idea why something is bothering me about the cousin speaking about A's alleged illness (according to an article) and DM not mentioning the same thing in her many interviews or posts.

Yes, I believe she said the cousin Cedric also owed her/A.S. money. And she was doing a repo on his car or something like that.

"cousin Cedric also owed her/A.S. money"

This is what keeps me going on this case. Unbelievable; like someone owes her a dime. I believe Moore needs reminding that she didn't win the lottery - nothing is HERS.

Just wanted to bump this info with this.
1418 w. lake parker dr
Lakeland, fl
$102,000.00
quitclaimDEED
SHAPKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO INC
D. Howard Stitzel P
4205 W. Keysville rd
Plant city, fl
Doug Hancock W
Leah D. King N
2/11/2009
1/11/2009
[/COLOR]

BBM I wonder if this was an intentional typo; the county clerk added the correct spelling to the filing. The document itself has Shapkespeare - prepared by Stitzel.

Two filings with the typo:
SHAPKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES 02/11/2009 DEED 7814 2098 BGN SW COR SW 1/4 NE 1/4 ETC 7-28-24 2009022815 V
SHAPKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES 02/11/2009 DEED 7814 2101 MILLERS BLK BJT LTS 14 & 15 2

* Dm repo's car somewhere?

What's this about?
I went back through all of her post and it is something she may have edited out after I had read it. It could have been Dixon she was speaking of since she did post that she "purchased his car."
So nix the car repo thing. When I get time I will check her "cut and pastes" on the Ledger site and see if I can find it..unless she used her already edited version.

Eddie Dixon that made the comment about me in the paper. Mr. Dixon owed Mr. Shakespeare money and they would argue about it. I got tired of them bickering back and forth so I helped Eddie out by purchasing his car to end the disagreement between them.

"cousin Cedric also owed her/A.S. money"

This is what keeps me going on this case. Unbelievable; like someone owes her a dime. I believe Moore needs reminding that she didn't win the lottery - nothing is HERS.

(snips from Dmoore posts brought forward, some bbm)

I keep thinking there's more within these posts... perhaps between the lines. Hope it's ok that I brought these forward and bold some things. Also... IMO, She was in quite a frenzy while posting.

12-05-2009, 04:25 PM Dmoore
Some of the people he loaned his money to made a fool of him. They would tell him they would take him to court, or get off their property. Out of all the loans only 5% of the people were paying. He sold his bad debts to me which gives me every right to collect. Abraham hoped that I would have better luck than the last three people he had collecting for him. He had a pending lawsuit for child support coming up with threats of others on the way.

12-05-2009, 08:53 PMDmoore
There is information on the web that is not posted. Like I said before, I knew Mr. Shakespeare he had taken a loan out on his house. He owed house payments of $6,988.00 per month(Note: From WS Financial Thread "On 1/9/09, Abraham gave the property deed via QuitClaim to American Medical Professionals. A house must be paid-for in order to QuitClaim (give) a property to another. The considered value was placed at $655,000.") and was behind on them. I was not even interested in buying his house at first. He kept asking me because he wanted to just get away from here. He got up every day with his cell phone ringing off the hook and people not taking no for an answer.

He made sure he protected himself. He had a deacon of a church present while signing the documents (looks to have been Franklin Jackson, REV). He also appointed a power of attorney on his behalf while he was gone. I refused to be his power of attorney. You don't know how glad I am not to have taken that task on. He felt like he was going to lose it all. Every time he turned around someone threatened a lawsuit against him.

I also knew he would have a warrant out for his arrest soon. He was in contempt of child support court and was refusing to fill information in correctly. I did not want to be involved with all that and knew if I had his address I would turn him in.

12-05-2009, 09:06 PMDmoore
Eddie Dixon that made the comment about me in the paper. Mr. Dixon owed Mr. Shakespeare money and they would argue about it. I got tired of them bickering back and forth so I helped Eddie out by purchasing his car to end the disagreement between them.

12-06-2009, 06:04 PMDmoore
They did use Luminol and left it all over everything. I have white spray marks that I can't even get off in some places. Who in there right mind would buy his assets months before he left and then do something to him. That does not even make any sense.

You need to know the whole story before passing judgement on someone's character. Abraham made it to the 8th grade and he could print his whole name. He did not sign with a X. He understood one thing real well by the time he met me. Not to trust anyone. He had already went through most his money and the rest was tied up in the bank.

I would be here for 8 hours if I typed everything thing that took place. I'm not the one that owed him money. Everything I did he ask me to do. I have 11 million dollars worth of checks he wrote out before I ever met the man. I turned a copy of them all over to the Sheriff's Department.

The biggest thing that keeps this going is that Abraham left on his own free will, but the people that owed him money now owe me, because I bought the bad debt. What better way to be debt free now. Take Deedee out of the picture too. Discredit her in everyway so that all the debts are paid in full. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. All that is not worth all the money in the world. To have people discusssing your personal life that don't even know you. Matching up information that has nothing to do with you.

I wish I really could turn back time. It's really harden my heart to ever helping people. The money for Abraham was more of a curse than a blessing. His mom said everyone came out of the wood work after him. He would have lines of cars outside his home until he woke up in the morning when he first won. If you only knew half the stories. Some people that owe him money are really bad people that you don't even mess with or ever try to collect from.
Last edited by imamaze; 12-06-2009 at 06:53 PM. Reason: edited out part against TOS

12/06/2009 08:59 PM Dmoore
I did get involved more than I should have but, the stories interested me. The people that knew Abraham had a whole different lifestyle that I did not understand. I never knew so many people could get away with so much illegal stuff and no one cared.

12-06-2009, 09:59 PM Dmoore
I did not agree to buy the bad ones. I bought the ones that were done legally without all the issues. I did benefit, I never said I didn't. That's why people go into business to make a profit. I bought it months before he left.....He told people hey I sold my home. He introduced me to people as the new land owner.... The bad debts he went around telling the important ones he sold them. If your that interested fly down here and talk with the people yourself. The only ones saying negative are people that owes him.

Since you want to bring up his mom. Abraham only gave his mom 10,000 he gave some of his friends 1 million dollars. He gave his real sister 10,000 but gave three women that are not even related to him 250,000. He gave his cousin 40,000. You make sense of that. Like I told you, you have know idea of the complete story.

Below is the tangible property record from 2001; this was the Pipkin civil case against Moore.
http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=11826883&rn=4&pi=0&ref=search

Now the properties owners are listed as Mamas Memories and Joyce Hanna. Listed as a gift store. All of Pipkin Rd is commercial stores. The owner, David Fields, uses mailing address is 5011 Layton Ln Lakeland. He owns at least 15 properties in his name.

picture.php

so maybe she had her cellular store or that diamonds of sarasota or whatever there.

i think we need to keep digging with the jacksons, jmo.

the other is how did deedee enter? where did she get that kind of money?

I forgot to mention this Frank Jackson filinf was interesting because it involves Linda Kimbrough who is a character on transactions/notary

342927-873500-001120 - KIMBROUGH LINDA
Address: 302 PEARL Assessed Year:2009
Legal: 302 PEARL FRESCO PARK PB 33 PG 20 BLK 1 LOT 12

Moore has the 409 Pearl property.

:waitasec:

2-07-2009, 12:20 PM
investigatingthecase
Wow!!!......I’ve spent the last hour reading all these post and I will say that I am impressed.......Understand that there is a lot more to this case than meets the eye.....Keep looking, because there are some things being missed. Once all is said and done the truth will be known. Of course there are many things in this case that I can not discuss, but in the end it will be seen that Ms. Moore's "upended life" did not come unjustly.

:detective:

Do we ever reach the end of this case?

I'm now thinking its very well possible that Shakespeare, nearing the end of his financial resources, realizing that a lot of what he lent was most likely never going to be repaid, and still being hounded for money by everyone who knew him DID decide he just wanted to up and leave. He could have very well not really went in depth about the people he dealt with and their lack of credit worthyness just to get a little more on top of the house, from the sounds of it (DM states "between 800k-1mil) the loans would amount to much more than the amount he negotiated with her.

If was in his position, running out of money, with a home worth significantly less than the initial purchase price, with tons of people owing you for personal loans and not paying, and still being bothered by people who were supposed to be your friends and family, i would be somewhat jaded and consider something similar. He did himself a favor milking the deal for a little extra with all the unpaid debts as icing, took what he had, and this way he didn't need to pursue legal action against his friends. I think he may have been a little more savvy than people gave him credit for. He got out with a million dollars and no bad blood

so maybe she had her cellular store or that diamonds of sarasota or whatever there.

i think we need to keep digging with the jacksons, jmo.

the other is how did deedee enter? where did she get that kind of money?

Someone gave her the money. I'm finding so much my head is exploding. Will work it out and then explain my theory.

I'm now thinking its very well possible that Shakespeare, nearing the end of his financial resources, realizing that a lot of what he lent was most likely never going to be repaid, and still being hounded for money by everyone who knew him DID decide he just wanted to up and leave. He could have very well not really went in depth about the people he dealt with and their lack of credit worthyness just to get a little more on top of the house, from the sounds of it (DM states "between 800k-1mil) the loans would amount to much more than the amount he negotiated with her.

If was in his position, running out of money, with a home worth significantly less than the initial purchase price, with tons of people owing you for personal loans and not paying, and still being bothered by people who were supposed to be your friends and family, i would be somewhat jaded and consider something similar. He did himself a favor milking the deal for a little extra with all the unpaid debts as icing, took what he had, and this way he didn't need to pursue legal action against his friends. I think he may have been a little more savvy than people gave him credit for. He got out with a million dollars and no bad blood

I have asked myself the similar, but what keeps defeating that in my mind is wth did deedee get even that amount of money to purchase the debts? She didn't have that kind of money and it would have been very difficult, imo impossible with the 2009 economy and her background to get any type of a loan.

12-07-2009, 11:27 PM
investigatingthecase

Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!
Thanks

JMO... It keeps going straight back to DeeDee Moore, Jackson's, and the lawyer/s...

12-08-2009, 12:28 AM
investigatingthecase

Like I said in my first post, you guys on here are great!!! You keep us on out toes and believe it or not, we actually learn a thing or two from you. There is a lot more to the story, and I can promise that if you keep up with the case there will revelations that shock you!!

Wondering just how much more...

From Polk County Business Taxes
These are all vacations rentals - this is what Cedric does now; registered agent for LLC's selling vacation property to folks overseas. I'm looking for a connection with Krisnik Properties (Frank Jackson)
Date = New Business Date; 1st address is business; 2nd is mailing

Tangible Resident Buildings..202 Calabay Parc Blvd Davenport
Krasniqi Osman 2 Heathlands Houslow Middlesex United Kingdom

Moore Rental...236 Boxwood Davenport (also Florida 9 Villas-Paul Samways)
Roy Moore 2 Bancroft Green Cliviger, Burnley Lancashire England BB104UD 6/23/06 - Property Sales/leasing equip

Moore Rental…223 Churchhill Park Dr Davenport
James Moore 606 Hidden Oaks Dr Woodbury NJ 08096
8/16/06 message - information incomplete

Moore Rentals…226 Dornoch St Davenport
James Moore 606 Hidden Oaks Dr Deptford NJ 08096
7/3/07

Moore Rental…211 Aylesbury LN Davenport
Robert J Moore same address
9/25/09

Moore Rental…205 Terrace Ridge Cr Davenport
David & Patricia Moore 419 Terrace Ridge Cr Davenport
11/28/07 – Message - need SSN or State ID