FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dunno about Shar. He's a big piece to the Abraham puzzle tho.

Ah- something I forgot to mention myself... remember how one of the newspaper articles said something about a paintball business/field planned at the red brick house next door to where Abraham was found? I remember seeing a post by Shar's mom on her FB page about her back yard looking like a paintball field. My guess is that Shar is the common element as far as paintball is concerned.

Probably not important, but...

ACandyRose- not sure if you have this or not yet...
Search Warrant 2/5/10 for 9340 Red Hawk Bend Drive

Deputies searched for "all business and personal financial records... related to Abraham Shakespeare, Dorice (DeeDee) Moore, Shar Anthony Krasniqi (Moore's boyfriend), Howard Stitzel, Judith Haggins, Shakespeare & Associates LLC, Abraham Shakespeare LLC, American Medical Professionals LLC, ASTAT and Supplies LLC, American Medical Professionals PEO, Inc."

Also on the list of property to be searched for:

Firearms, ammunitions or any instruments believed to be from a firearm.

All electronic data processing and storage devices, computers and computer systems.

Currency, negotiable instruments, stock certificates, car titles, documents relating to the sale or purchase of automobiles, documents relating to the sale or purchase of a back-hoe, letters or drafts thereof relating to Abraham Shakespeare, cell phones, phone billing/payment records, printed text messages.

XX1197YouRock.gif

WOW, THANK YOU so much for the copy of that search warrant. :)

I've been wondering if we were going to get access to that plus any of the other discovery materials that will be released by the states attorney. I hope if the media doesn't pick things up and make them available that somebody here who's local can do that for us. :dance:

Does anybody know where Abraham Shakespeare physically lived from the time his house on Red Hawk Bend was quit claimed over to Dee Dee Moore on 01/09/2009 and when he was killed in April?

ACR

You're most welcome, ACandyRose. Glad I could help out- if I run across any other docs, I'll snag them for your awesome archives.

Great question about where Abraham lived after the QC.

ACandyRose

Just in case, this is the entire pdf of the Lakeland Housing Authority newsletter from 2003 with Abraham's POA Judith (Judy) Haggins photo in it. Can't remember if I posted the entire pdf or not- I may have just posted her pic.

Dang. I think the file is too large. I'll go cut the pages out.

Attachments

• November 2003 8.pdf
    320.3 KB · Views: 12
  • November 2003 9.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 9
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/feb/13/130033/na-woman-accused-in-slaying-coveted-luxurious-life/

Woman accused in slaying coveted luxurious lifestyle

By HOWARD ALTMAN and RAY REYES

Donegan said her family is devastated. Moore's 15-year-old son, R.J., is reeling over his mother's arrest, Donegan said.

Donegan recently took R.J. to Orient Road Jail, where Moore is being held on $1 million bail after she was booked Feb. 2 on a charge of accessory after the fact to first-degree murder.

During the visit, Moore told her son and mother that she didn't kill Shakespeare, Donegan said. Moore said she covered up the slaying because the real killers are threatening her son. Moore told her mother that if law enforcement agrees to protect R.J., she will tell investigators who killed Shakespeare.
----
More at link

RSBM..

But I thought she said her son was the one who murdered Abraham... I just bought a pair of waders for fishing this spring.. looks like I'll have to try them out early.. Her story changes more than the darn weather. She should be ashamed of herself. The only person putting DeeDee's son in danger is DeeDee herself. Does he even know that she tried to pin this on him??

During the visit, Moore told her son and mother that she didn't kill Shakespeare, Donegan said. Moore said she covered up the slaying because the real killers are threatening her son. Moore told her mother that if law enforcement agrees to protect R.J., she will tell investigators who killed Shakespeare.

What a horribly frightening thing to tell your own son--that his life is in danger. She certainly cannot make any grand claims to being mother of the year.

Yep... a whole bunch actually! Where there's Jodi... there's fraud, Barbara Flowers Jackson, Michael McClanahan, Outlaw family, Dustin Bullock, Cedric (claude) Lewis, Nathaniel J. Birdsong III(Winterhaven seat #2), Samuda & Birdsong, Florence Villa Community Development Corporation, Jackson's, Marsha/MidFlorida Title, Gregory Massey, American Medical, Attorney's Title Center...
Here's an example of the info I've gathered in reference to the above:

Joe Rodman Mortgage - Send Payments to Jodi's House

Three mortgage transactions that were initially between individual/company and Shakespeare & Associates and filed with Polk County within two weeks; Charlie Abrams (7/6/07), Joe Rodman/Rodman Development Inc (12/21/07), and Deutsche Bank National Trust Company (7/8/08).

Of those three, only Charlie's mortgage wasn't passed on to Dee Moore/AMP. All the rest seem to have little to do with Abraham or filed over 1-2 years after very questionable transactions
and are now with Moore/AMP.

Cedric Lewis, Dee Moore, Howard Stitzel, Jodi McClanahan, AND ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC:IMO Criminals

12/21/07
Joe Rodman Sr/Rodman Development Inc - Grantor
Shakespeare & Associates - Grantee
Loan amount - $52,000
Jodi & Michael Mcclanahan /prepare, witness & notarize
Van Ness Law Firm, PA 1239 Newport Center Dr, #110 Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Payments shall be sent to 2563 Barnes Rd Auburndale, FL 33823 - home of Jodi McClanahan(pic of home in album) ...(convicted of fraud and grand theft in 4/09)

This mortgage was passed on to Dee Moore/AMP on 1/16/09. Document has the signatures of: Abraham, Howard Stitzel, Linda Kickliter (Moore's nail technician/notary)
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/d...0&doc_status=V

I've more if ya want... Lot's more!

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

Bumping this up...

Going to bring in further information, in connection with some of the people, in the above post... Nathaniel J. Birdsong III, Samuda & Birdsong, Attorney's Title Center/Jodi... adding Lemon Aid, Inc and some other stuff... (all public info)

Nathaniel J Birdsong

Related People:
•Joan Morrison
•Michael A Samuda
•Peta-Gaye R Samuda

Related Companies:
•Attorney's Title Center, Inc.
•Caricom Consulting Group, Inc.
•Pines Law Center: A Private Law Firm, P.A.
•REALST8 Investment Group, LLC
•Samuda & Birdsong, P.A.
•Lemon Aid Inc.

Michael A Samuda

Related People:
•Don Dowe
•Joan Morrison
•Nathaniel J Birdsong
•Peta-Gaye R Samuda

Related Companies:
•Attorney's Title Center, Inc.
•Mod Squad America, LLC
•Samuda & Birdsong, P.A.
•Lemon Aid Inc.

Lemon Aid, Inc

Officers:
•Michael A Samuda
•Nathaniel J Birdsong
•Shane Farnsworth

Related Companies:
•Lemon Aid Inc.

Possible Related Companies:
•Attorneys' Title Center, Inc.
•Samuda & Birdsong, P.A.

Address:
2544 Hunters Run Way
Weston, FL 33327

Companies at this address:
•Lemon Aid Inc.
•Wrestlemaniacs.Com Inc.

People at this address:
•Jennifer Samuda
•Lloyd Samuda
•PETA-Gaye R Samuda
•Peta-Gaye R Samuda

(Ok, hope this comes out ok... remember, I just a student in all this stuff... learning... fallible... human! As usual, if there are errors, correction, etc... please let me know so that I can make the appropriate changes. Thanks! :))

***(ETA: also, working on another post that connects with this one... not sure when I can post it though...)

Attachments

• a- nathaniel birdsong.jpg
    a- nathaniel birdsong.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 11
  • a Jodi McClanahan fdc mugshot.jpg
    a Jodi McClanahan fdc mugshot.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
  • a- Barnes-Jodi-AttorneysTitle.jpg
    a- Barnes-Jodi-AttorneysTitle.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 15
  • a- nathaniel birdsong connections.jpg
    a- nathaniel birdsong connections.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 15
  • a- lemon aid inc connections.jpg
    a- lemon aid inc connections.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 9
:sick:

As I was going through some research, data, doc's, pics... etc... it struck me as so damn profound that someone could sink to the level of DM... and others... :pcguru:

From, "Moore was born Dorice Donegan on July 25, 1972, at St. Joseph's Hospital. Her mother, Linda Donegan, said Moore was a gleeful child who became a Brownie, a Girl Scout and a cheerleader at her elementary school. At the time, the family lived on Happy Acres Lane in Riverview. Moore also joined the Missionettes, a group of girls who held Bible studies, and attended church on Wednesdays and Sundays, Donegan said."

And, "She grew up in the backwoods of the Winter Strawberry Capital of the World, dreaming of things much finer than her parents' clunky cars and modest wood-frame house."

To, "When we would drop her off at her friends' houses, she would make us park a block away," Donegan said, smiling at the memory. "She was embarrassed by our cars. We didn't have much money."

To, "As a nursing assistant, Moore was generous, giving people money and buying them food. She also lavished attention on developmentally disabled clients. She was so good to those people," her mother said."

And, "But the bills mounted as she pursued a lavish lifestyle. When her $50,000 Lincoln Navigator was being repossessed in 2001, she stashed the car in Pasco County and told investigators three men carjacked her, raped her and left her in a ditch."

And, "Moore told investigators she was carjacked on June 20, 2001, by three men outside of an eastern Hillsborough post office, court records show. She told detectives the men forced her at gunpoint into her black Lincoln Navigator, kidnapped her, and bound her with electrical tape. Moore told detectives the men raped her and left her in a ditch near Ft. Lonesome, about 20 miles south of Plant City. She staged the entire incident, Hillsborough sheriff's detectives said, because her luxury sport utility vehicle was getting repossessed.

"You're not taking my car," Moore told a credit union representative six days before the fake carjacking. "I'll do anything I have to to keep it."

TO, "Shakespeare, 43, was killed between April 6 and 7. Before his family reported him missing in November, Moore lied about Shakespeare's whereabouts for eight months, investigators said."

Moore said she covered up the slaying because the real killers are threatening her son. Moore told her mother that if law enforcement agrees to protect R.J., she will tell investigators who killed Shakespeare.

[It's so sick... yet so sad too... she seems to have lived a life long facade... life long deceit... I agree with something Ms Walker said, why is it that some really smart people are so bad... not sure how she put it. IMO, had DeeDee Moore lived an honest life... she probably could have done some good... succeeded in a good honest way... creating good ideas and implementing them... such a waste... life is way too short to waste it... to take, and not pay it forward...

:prayer:

Attachments

• a dm mugshot 2.jpg
    a dm mugshot 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 22
  • a dm facebook.bmp
    175.2 KB · Views: 28
  • a- dm car interview feb 3 b4 arrest.jpg
    a- dm car interview feb 3 b4 arrest.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 23
  • aDM2210 o.jpg
    aDM2210 o.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 25
  • A dm mugshot.jpg
    A dm mugshot.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 22
Are you sure you have a picture of the correct Nathaniel Birdsong there? There are 3 of them, Sr., Jr., and III. Do you know which one is associated with the Attorney's Title Center?
Also, have you seen this and is it connected?
http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/33024-fl-nathaniel-birdsong-1306410.html#licenses
I don't know his status now, but it would appear that this one was suspended at one time from practicing law. His address is:
9050 Pines Blvd Ste 300
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
If this is the right one, he is Nathaniel Joe Birdsong, III. I don't believe it would be the same one as your picture. However, not positive about that.
Found the reason for suspension here:
http://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/showstory.php?Story_id=48621
and more:
http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/clerk/briefs/2007/201-400/07-293_ROR.pdf

:sick:

As I was going through some research, data, doc's, pics... etc... it struck me as so damn profound that someone could sink to the level of DM... and others... :pcguru:

From, "Moore was born Dorice Donegan on July 25, 1972, at St. Joseph's Hospital. Her mother, Linda Donegan, said Moore was a gleeful child who became a Brownie, a Girl Scout and a cheerleader at her elementary school. At the time, the family lived on Happy Acres Lane in Riverview. Moore also joined the Missionettes, a group of girls who held Bible studies, and attended church on Wednesdays and Sundays, Donegan said."

And, "She grew up in the backwoods of the Winter Strawberry Capital of the World, dreaming of things much finer than her parents' clunky cars and modest wood-frame house."

To, "When we would drop her off at her friends' houses, she would make us park a block away," Donegan said, smiling at the memory. "She was embarrassed by our cars. We didn't have much money."

To, "As a nursing assistant, Moore was generous, giving people money and buying them food. She also lavished attention on developmentally disabled clients. She was so good to those people," her mother said."

And, "But the bills mounted as she pursued a lavish lifestyle. When her $50,000 Lincoln Navigator was being repossessed in 2001, she stashed the car in Pasco County and told investigators three men carjacked her, raped her and left her in a ditch."

And, "Moore told investigators she was carjacked on June 20, 2001, by three men outside of an eastern Hillsborough post office, court records show. She told detectives the men forced her at gunpoint into her black Lincoln Navigator, kidnapped her, and bound her with electrical tape. Moore told detectives the men raped her and left her in a ditch near Ft. Lonesome, about 20 miles south of Plant City. She staged the entire incident, Hillsborough sheriff's detectives said, because her luxury sport utility vehicle was getting repossessed.

"You're not taking my car," Moore told a credit union representative six days before the fake carjacking. "I'll do anything I have to to keep it."

TO, "Shakespeare, 43, was killed between April 6 and 7. Before his family reported him missing in November, Moore lied about Shakespeare's whereabouts for eight months, investigators said."

Moore said she covered up the slaying because the real killers are threatening her son. Moore told her mother that if law enforcement agrees to protect R.J., she will tell investigators who killed Shakespeare.

[It's so sick... yet so sad too... she seems to have lived a life long facade... life long deceit... I agree with something Ms Walker said, why is it that some really smart people are so bad... not sure how she put it. IMO, had DeeDee Moore lived an honest life... she probably could have done some good... succeeded in a good honest way... creating good ideas and implementing them... such a waste... life is way too short to waste it... to take, and not pay it forward...

:prayer:

bbm, thats who stitzel was a lobbiest for.

blue mermaid can you post the info for brians death, please
beg__backslash__please

Does this woman ever quit? Her poor son. First he killed AS, then his life is being threatened that's the latest excuse. She is just F@#$%$# with him. Why does he live with the Grandma too when she had all this money? It's not like she couldn't support him. This woman is unbelievable. She ruined people's lives, caused someone to lose their life and stole their money. It's just unfathomable.

This post is being further verified, until then...consider it an IMO, rough incomplete draft style or something... won't be immediate... thanks for the patience! NB has a son, but IMO this info is on reference to the pitctured older NB.

Nathaniel J Birdsong Jr III (Picture is from Winterhaven City Commission)

•Winterhaven City Commissioner Seat 2
•Executive Director of the Florence Villa Community Development Corp.
•Lemon Aid Inc, LLC
•Samuda & Birdsong in Pembroke Pines, FL.
•Attorney's Title Center
•NOTE: Attorneys Title Center (Jodi Outlaw Mcclanahan) is a part of Samuda & Birdsong in Pembroke Pines

Possible Related Companies:
•First Missionary Baptist Church of Winter Haven,
•Florence Villa Neighborhood Service Center, Inc.
•Nateliz Construction Company
•The Agricultural and Labor Housing Development C
•Upsilon XI Chapter, Inc.
•Lemon Aid Inc, LLC
•Attorney's Title Center
•Samuda & Birdsong
•REALST8 Investment Group LLC
•Pines Law Center a Private Law Firm, PA•

Some addresss:
•111 Avenue R NE Winter Haven, FL 33881
•451 Third Street NW Winter Haven, Florida 33881
•2544 Hunters Run Way Weston FL 33327
•269 N. University Dr. Pembroke Pines FL 33024
•Possible others
•

Possible Relatives:
Elizabeth A Birdsong
Eva M Birdsong
Qvonda V Birdsong
Davis B Birdsong
Jokari N Birdsong
Joe Birdsong
Bobbi Davis Birdsong
Bobbie R Birdsong
N Birdsong
Jason A Birdsong
Charles W Birdsong
Bessie M Birdsong
Bery E Birdsong

Possible Previous Cities:
Winter Haven, FL
Miami, FL
Tallahassee, FL
Miami Beach, FL
Hollywood, FL
Lakeland, FL
Pembroke Pines, FL
Orlando, FL

OTHER INFORMATION:
From Florida Supreme Court (front page of doc attach)
http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/clerk/briefs/2007/201-400/07-293_ROR.pdf

From Avvo
State Citation type Year cited Last updated by Avvo
Florida Rehabilitation Suspension 2007 03/29/2009
Florida Admonishment 2004 03/29/2009-10 years since Nathaniel Joe Birdsong III was first licensed to practice law in FL.

Failed to pay fees or to complete required education courses 1999 03/29/2009

This lawyer has been cited for professional misconduct by a state disciplinary authority.

Law references:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/ethics/fl/narr/FL_NARR_0.HTM

Cornell Law reference using Birdsong's case:
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...lorida+supreme+court&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Explains rehabilitation suspension and admonition:
A rehabilitation suspension means an attorney lost his or her license to practice law for a period of time exceeding 90 days. The attorney must convince the State of his or her ability to practice law when the suspension expires.

Admonition means an attorney did something wrong but may still practice law. The Bar warns the lawyer in hopes that he or she will not repeat the behavior.

From an article:
• Nathaniel Joe Birdsong III, 9050 Pines Blvd., Suite 300, Pembroke Pines, was suspended for one year, effective 30 days from an Aug. 30 court order and ordered to pay restitution to two clients. Birdsong failed to respond to repeated requests for information on the status of a case. Although he responded to the subsequent Bar inquiry and offered a full refund to the client, he failed to respond to follow-up communication from Bar counsel. In another case involving failure to communicate with a client, Birdsong failed to respond to the Bar complaint or to appear for the grievance committee hearing. Most recently, Birdsong, who was ineligible to practice because he was delinquent in paying his Florida Bar fees, signed a letter as “Esq.” in the course of representing clients.

From MyWinterHaven website:
http://www.mywinterhaven.com/cc/city_commission.htm#NBIRDSONG

Commissioner Nat Birdsong
•Elected to City Commission Seat 2 in 2002; reelected 2007; Mayor 2006-08.
•Commission liaison to: Board of Adjustment, General Pension Board, Lakes Advisory,
•Transportation Planning Organization
•Native of Winter Haven: second generation
•Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Florida A&M University.
•Master of Business Administration (MBA) Nova Southeastern University.
•Married for 35 years to Elizabeth "Ann" whom he shares two sons - Nathaniel, Jason; and 4 grandchildren
•Executive Director, the Florence Villa Community Development Corporation.
•Retired, Coca Cola Company, manager for 27 years
•Four years of public school service as a former teacher
•Head of Mathematics Department and Athletic coach
•Graduate, Leadership Winter Haven XXII
•Board of Directors, Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce
•Vice President, Agricultural & Labor Program New Horizon Housing Development
•Baselius, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated
•Trustee, First Missionary Baptist Church, Secretary
•Past Member, Board of Directors, United Way of Central Florida.
•Former Board of Directors, Polk County Readiness Coalition
•Board of Directors, Winter Haven Neighborhood Service Center
•Past President, Girls Inc.
•Past Board of Directors, Citrus Showcase
•Past Boy Scout Leader, Troop 901
•Past Director, Haven Daycare Center
•Member, Winter Haven Rotary

NOTE: He forgot to have them include the lemonade stand!
================

From TheLedger article:

"Chip Thullbery, administrative assistant state attorney, said his office has received an anonymous letter detailing accusations about mismanagement of federal and state grants by Nathaniel Birdsong, executive director of the CDC. One director, Charles Streeter, said he resigned over concerns about how Birdsong, who is also a Winter Haven city commissioner, is running the organization." (bbm)
================

Note:
Cedric Lewis (X-attorney) also resigned from the CDC; he was providing legal services. CDC is involved in affordable housing developments for the black community in Winter Haven. Shakespeare & Associates may have had connection somehow. CDC partners with land developers and their receivership of federal/state grants.================

Connected Articles:
http://www.theledger.com/article/200...NEWS/902220341

Related article dated September 16, 2007:
http://www.theledger.com/article/200...NEWS/709160413

Related article dated September 10, 2007:
http://www.theledger.com/article/200...NEWS/709100332

"A majority of the agency's expenses is in salaries for seven full-time employees. Birdsong has budgeted $205,270 for that line item. Birdsong's new salary is $62,310 per year, $2,310 more than he received last fiscal year."

"In the new budget, Birdsong projects plant nursery sales to be $248,600 and the lawn maintenance business is projected to earn $189,000 based on contracts the agency already has, Birdsong said."
================

Noting: another ? lawn service
From Polk County Registry of Business Taxes, two businesses were formed under the name Abraham Shakespeare. One Abraham Shakespeare ID#11392 and the other A & J Lawn Service ID# 116481. Someone filed A & J Lawn Service as out-of-business on 6/29/09.

LLC information on Florence Villa CDC Lawn Care Services. It was created in 8/12/05 with Cedric Lewis as Registered Agent. Nathaniel Birdsong (Attorneys Title Center/Jodi McClanahan) replaced him in 2007.================

FLORENCE VILLA CDC LAWN CARE SERVICES, LLC
Document Number L05000079730 FEI/EIN Number 203294459
Date Filed 08/12/2005
State FL Status ACTIVE
Effective Date 08/12/2005

Principal Address
111 AVE. R. N.E. WINTER HAVEN FL 33881
Mailing Address 111 AVE. R. N.E. WINTER HAVEN FL 33881
Registered Agent Name & Address
BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL J JR
111 AVE R NE WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Name Changed: 06/18/2007
Address Changed: 06/18/2007

Title MGRM
FLORENCE VILLA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORP.

111 AVE. R. N.E.
WINTER HAVEN FL 33881
Title PD
JACKSON, FRANKLIN REV
2214 MARTY CT NE WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Title SD
ROBINSON, ELEASE
2240 5TH STREET NE WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Title TD
SMITH, HIGHLAND
PO BOX 2793 WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Title VPD
HOWELL, GWENDOLYN
1712 BROXEY COURT WINTER HAVEN FL 33881 US
Annual Reports
Report Year Filed Date
2007 06/18/2007
2008 04/29/2008
2009 05/01/2009

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...t_princ_type=P
================
quote lbminnesota/snip bbm
lbm 01-04-2010, 10:55 AM

What I've learned...All of these Winter Park folks go way back and are connected. Rev is on board of Florence Villa along with Birdsong and Cedric. Cedric/Jodi handle all the Jackson's (Rev, Franklin, Barbara) real estate transactions. Jodi appears to be a self-employed mortgage preparer and is in with both Birdsong and Cedric's law firm. Greg Massey had a real estate LLC. Abraham said he had long friendships with Greg Massey and Franklin. So looks like these two brought in Cedric and the rest of the crew.

Then you have Stitzel and Moore coming in for the 2nd phase. :sick:

================
Lemon Aid Inc, LLC

Florida Profit Corporation
LEMON AID INC.
Filing Information
Document Number P02000040542
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 04/15/2002
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
Event Date Filed 09/19/2003
Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
2544 HUNTERS RUN WAY
WESTON FL 33327
Mailing Address
2544 HUNTERS RUN WAY
WESTON FL 33327
Registered Agent Name & Address
AIRD, IAN R
269 N. UNIVERSITY DR., SUITE F
PEMBROKE PINES FL 33024 US
Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title D
BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL J
269 N. UNIVERSITY DR.
PEMBROKE PINES FL 33024
Title D
SAMUDA, MICHAEL A
269 N. UNIVERSITY DR.
PEMBROKE PINES FL 33024
Title D
FARNSWORTH, SHANE
4215 SOUTH OCEAN BLVD., #1
HIGHLAND BCH FL 33487
Annual Reports
No Annual Reports Filed
==================

[Btw, yes NB, I saw ya... and I don't mean here, though you're probably welcome to visit here... this is simply research of public information... thank you.]

And then we cannot forget Stitzel, Gregory Massey, others... compiling... :sick:

(As always, if there are errors, correction, etc... please let me know so that I can make the appropriate changes. Thanks! )

Attachments

• a- nathaniel birdsong connections.jpg
    a- nathaniel birdsong connections.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
  • a- birdsong in supreme court doc.jpg
    a- birdsong in supreme court doc.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
  • a- lemon aid inc llc -2.jpg
    a- lemon aid inc llc -2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
  • a- lemon aid inc llc -3.jpg
    a- lemon aid inc llc -3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
  • a- nat birdsong JR III winterhaven commissioner!.jpg
    a- nat birdsong JR III winterhaven commissioner!.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2

beg__backslash__please
(also bbm)

Yep... attached snip from file

Can't find stuff then to now... gov is too boring!

And:
Committee For Responsible Government "527" Political Organization Filing Information

Committee For Responsible Government "527" Expenditure Details/back 2003 2004 2005

D. Howard Stitzel, III
206 N. Collins Street
Plant City, FL 33563 $200 Office Expense Reimbursement 04/07/2005
D. Howard Stitzel, III $214 Travel Reimb 10/07/2004
D. Howard Stitzel, III $827 Travel Reimbursement 06/30/2004
D. Howard Stitzel, III $958 Trustee Travel Reimb01/18/2003-06/27/2003

Along with:
Johnnie B. Byrd, Jr.
2835 Hammock Drive
Plant City, FL 33566 $6,259 Reimburse for Travel, Airfare, Car Rental, Periodicals/Literature, Office Supplies, Photos, Food/Beverage, and Postage 01/18/2003
$707 Office/Travel Reimbursement 11/22/2004-01/05/2005
$9,500 Professional Consulting 01/05/2005-07/08/2005
$6,500 Professional Services 03/07/2005-04/04/2005
$904 Reimburse for Airfare and Auto Rental 05/05/2003
$1,641 Reimburse for Food/Beverage 05/05/2003-05/06/2003
$6,578 Reimburse for Lodging, Conference Expenses, Misc Food/Beverage, Airfare, Literature/Periodicals, and Office Supplies 08/04/2003
$959 Reimburse for Misc. Travel, Food/Beverage, and Periodicals/Literature 03/02/2003
$2,075 Reimburse for Office Equipment/Supplies and Software 05/06/2003
$1,780 Reimburse for Office Supplies/Equipment 05/05/2003
$5,793 Reimburse for Periodicals/Literature, Misc Food/Beverage, Travel, & Office Supplies 07/01/2003
$692 Reimburse for Periodicals/Literature 05/05/2003-
05/06/2003
$103 Reimburse for Photographs 05/05/2003
$64 Reimburse for Telephone Expense 05/05/2003
$471 Reimbursement for Periodicals/Literature & Misc Food/Beverage02/15/2005
$329 Office Expense Reimbursement 12/03/2004
$263 Office/Travel Reimbursement 11/22/2004

can someone reimburse me for snacks? lol Government related stuff is too strange for me!

Attachments

• a- exec branch reg lobbyist.jpg
    a- exec branch reg lobbyist.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4
  • a- exec branch reg lobbyist snips.jpg
    a- exec branch reg lobbyist snips.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
That answered my questions. The picture you have is of Nathaniel Birdsong, II, the politician from Winterhaven who is or was involved with FLORENCE VILLA CDC. The one with the title company is Nathaniel Birdsong, III. I've been trying to find a picture of him, so far no luck.

Putting a notation on that post, until I triple verify what I have there... verification won't be immediate. (ETA:SEE Post#402 for more documentation)

The NB, who is WH commissioner, is also with Florence Villa, is also with Title/Jodi stuff... as far as I can find... before I posted #397, I also went through all previous WS posts in reference to this too... can't find the discrepency... but I will look other places, further.

There's enough birdsongs to make ya.... ok I be back...
Don't think this helps- http://www.birdsongfamily.com/genealogy/family_tree.htm
I better stick to supporting documents instead... not tonight...

I have another idea... since I been looking at it all for a while, chances of me seeing the problem are less... any help from out there would be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance ;)

FURTHER DOCUMENTATION OF THIS ONE NATHANIEL J BIRDSONG JR III :deal:
TENTATIVE pending verification, thank you for patience, please.
Polk County Clerk of Courts

https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web...hType=Party+Name&ascaseid=306024&ascrttype=CR

BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J III ESQ D 2005CA-002102-0000-00 06/09/2005 XXXX 08
Case Detail
Case: 2005CA-002102-0000-00
Action: DAMAGES
Filing Date: 06/09/2005

Plaintiff(s) (not needed here) Attorney REBEIN PAUL W
Defendant(s) Served Attorney
BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J III ESQ
PINES LAW CENTER A PRIVATE LAW FIRM P.A. REBEIN PAUL W

Docket dates from
06/09/2005 - 11/08/2006
================

Polk County Clerk of Courts/Circuit Civil

https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web...hType=Party+Name&ascaseid=388934&ascrttype=CR

BIRDSONG NATHANIEL JOE JR D 2009CA-006544-0000-WH 06/16/2009 MTGF 11
Case Detail
Case: 2009CA-006544-0000-WH
Action: MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE
Filing Date: 06/16/2009

Plaintiff(s)
TAYLOR BEAN & WHITAKER MORTGAGE CORP
Attorney CHELVAM LINDA

Defendant(s) Served
BIRDSONG ELIZABETH
BIRDSONG NATHANIEL JOE JR
Attorney TAYLOR BRODERICK L

Dockets
Date Action Docket Type Number of Pages
06/16/2009 CIVIL COVER SHEET CCS 1
06/16/2009 VALUE OF REAL PROPERTY OR MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE CLAIM

VC 1
06/16/2009 COMPLAINT CO 18
06/16/2009 LIS PENDENS LP 2
06/16/2009 SUMMONS S 1
06/16/2009 SUMMONS S 1
06/16/2009 SUMMONS S 1
07/01/2009 SERVICE OF PROCESS SERVED/NATHANIEL JOE BIRDSONG JR BY

SERVING JASON BIRDSONG 06-24-09(LOOKS TO HAVE BEEN JUST PAPER SERVED, not person in case) SPS 2
07/01/2009 SERVICE OF PROCESS SERVED- ELIZABETH BIRDSONG- 6/24/09

SPS 2
07/01/2009 SERVICE OF PROCESS SERVED- UNKNOWN TENANTS NKA JASON

BIRDSONG 6/24/09
SPS 2
07/23/2009 NOTICE OF SERVING INTERROGATORIES NSI 1
07/23/2009 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE NAP 1
07/23/2009 DEFENDANTS FIRST REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION RQP 2
07/23/2009 MOTION FOR ADDITIONAL TIME TO RESPOND M 2
07/23/2009 DEFENDANTS INTERROGATORIES TO PLAINTIFF I 9
07/23/2009 DEFENDANTS DEMAND FOR WRITTEN VERIFICATION OF

REINSTATEMENT AND PAYOFF FIGURES FOR DE 2
07/23/2009 CONSUMER DEBT DE
08/07/2009 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE NAP 1
08/07/2009 NOTICE OF SERVING INTERROGATORIES NSI 1
08/07/2009 DEFENDANTS DEMAND FOR WRITTEN VERIFICATION OF

REINSTATEMENT AND PAYOFF FIGURES FOR CONSUMER DEBT DE 2
08/07/2009 PURSUANT TO THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT DE

08/07/2009 DEFENDANTS FIRST INTERROGATORIES TO PLAINTIFF I 9
08/07/2009 REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION RQP 2
08/07/2009 MOTION FOR ADDITIONAL TIME TO RESPOND M 2
08/25/2009 MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME M 2
09/16/2009 ORDER GRANTING PLAINTIFFS MOTION TO STAY AND ABATE

PROCEEDINGS OGM 1
09/16/2009 MOTION TO STAY AND ABATE PROCEEDINGS M 39
================
THESE ALSO LISTED FOR ABOVE CASE:

*BIRDSONG JASON NKA D 2009CA-006544-0000-WH 06/16/2009 MTGF 11
*BIRDSONG ELIZABETH D 2009CA-006544-0000-WH 06/16/2009 MTGF 11

================
Polk County Clerk of the Courts/County Civil

Case Detail
Case: 2004CC-002464-0000-WH
Filing Date: 05/26/2004

https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web...hType=Party+Name&ascaseid=219523&ascrttype=CO

Case Detail
Case: 2009SC-003509-0000-LK
Filing Date: 06/03/2009

Plaintiff(s) :
JAMES, LOUISE M
MATHIS, HOWARD A REVEREND
Attorney
None stated

Defendant(s) Served:
BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL 08/19/2009 MURPHY FREDERICK J JR
BROOKS, YVONNE 08/14/2009
CITY OF WINTER HAVEN 08/14/2009
EASTERLING, MIKE 08/17/2009
EVERETT WHITEHEAD & SONS INC 08/14/2009
POTTER, JEFF 08/26/2009
POWELL, JAMES H 08/20/2009
Attorney: MURPHY FREDERICK J JR

Docket date/s:
06/03/2009 COMPLAINT through 10/14/2009 Stipulation

https://ori2.polk-county.net/ct_web...hType=Party+Name&ascaseid=296911&ascrttype=CO

================

Detail Party Name Date Type Book Page Legal Description File No. Status Flag
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL 08/22/1991 ORDER 3005 1024 O R BK

2297 PG 331 91097008 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL 09/27/1999 CP 4322 427 99152661 V

View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL 12/20/2004 CP 6023 67 2004255184

V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL 12/12/2006 ORDER 7092 609

2006297379 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J 01/17/1985 JUD 2297 331 85701541

V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J 10/30/1990 REL 2909 654 O R BK 2297

PG 331 90124014 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J III 01/06/2006 CP 6577 1690

2006004927 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 04/13/1979 DEED 1870 285

CHRISTINA WOODS PH 6 LOT 225 PB 65 P40 79116282 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 04/13/1979 MTG 1870 286

CHRISTINA WOODS PH 6 LOT 225 PB 65 P40 79116283 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 04/16/1979 NOC 1870 885 CHRISTINA

WOODS PH 6 LOT 225 PB 65 P40 79116674 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 09/17/1982 MTG 2105 2299

CHRISTINA WOODS PH 6 LOT 225 82447803 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 08/30/1983 LP 2177 2267 CHRISTINA

WOODS PH 6 LOT 225 PB 65 P40 83545474 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 10/04/1984 LIEN 2273 1113

84670411 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 10/16/1984 DEED 2276 308

CHRISTINA WOODS PH 6 LOT 225 84673996 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 07/24/1985 JUD 2345 137

85764649 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 09/12/1985 SATIS 2357 1693 O R BK

1870 PG 286 85781375 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 08/21/1989 CP 2770 2067

89091612 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 02/05/1990 DEED 2821 725 START

NW COR SW 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 90013153 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 07/16/1990 MTG 2875 1244 START

NW COR SW 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 90081391 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 07/24/1990 P ATTY 2877 2250

90084523 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 10/30/1990 DEED 2909 655 START

NE COR SW 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 90124015 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 10/30/1990 S TX LN 2909 653 O R BK

2273 PG 1113 90124013 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 10/30/1990 DEED 2909 657 START

NW COR SW 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 90124016 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 10/30/1990 DEED 2909 659 PT SWAN

LK ESTS UNIT 5 LOT 83 90124018 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 11/06/1990 MTG 2911 1234 START

NW COR NW 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 90126964 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 11/14/1990 S MTG 2914 157 O R BK

2875 PG 1244 90130300 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 01/08/1991 DEED 2930 513 START

NW COR SW 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 91002657 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 04/23/1992 MTG 3092 426 START NW

COR SW 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 92048613 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 07/28/1992 S MTG 3128 284 O R BK

2911 PG 1234 92090220 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 08/18/1993 DEED 3273 665 BEG SW

COR LOT 52 SWAN LK ESTS #3 ETC 93098885 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 08/24/1993 MTG 3275 1871 BEG SW

COR LOT 52 SWAN LK ESTS #3 ETC 93101599 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 08/24/1993 NT COM 3275 1878 BEG

SW COR LOT 52 SWAN LK ESTS #3 ETC 93101600 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 09/23/1993 NT COM 3288 192 N/A

93114818 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 02/15/1994 EASMT 3348 1228 BEG

SW COR LOT 52 SWAN LK ESTS #3 ETC 94020774 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 02/15/1994 DEED 3348 1232 BEG SW

COR LOT 52 SWAN LK ESTS #3 ETC 94020775 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 02/15/1994 S MTG 3348 1239 O R BK

3275 PG 1871 94020777 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 02/15/1994 S MTG 3348 1239 O R BK

3275 PG 1871 94020777 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 11/03/1994 DEED 3458 24 SWAN LK

ESTS #IV TR 2 ETC 94141310 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 03/22/1995 DEED 3508 2176 COM NE

COR LOT 66 SWAN LK ESTS #4 ETC 95032030 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 02/05/1997 MTG 3792 738 START NW

COR SW 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 97016063 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 03/05/1997 S MTG 3805 110 O R BK

3092 PG 426 97029602 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 05/29/1997 MTG 3847 963 COM NW

COR SW 1/4 NE 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 97072457 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 06/18/1997 DEED 3857 1399 BEG SW

COR LOT 52 SWAN LK ESTS UNIT 3 97082229 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 01/20/2005 REL 6057 1109 OR BK

3847 PG 963 2005013647 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 08/28/2007 MTG 7409 2020 START

NW COR SW 1/4 NE 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 2007182404 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR 09/05/2007 SATIS 7416 1281 OR BK

3792 PG 738 2007186931 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL J JR ET AL 06/17/2009 LP 7908 1490

START NW COR SW 1/4 NE 1/4 ETC 16-28-26 2009112184 V
* View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL JR 11/24/1998 LIEN 4137 1038 LOMAN

DEL SOL LOT 39 98175874 V
View BIRDSONG NATHANIEL JR 11/27/2000 CP 4578 627

2000188923 V

================
Clerk of the Court, Polk County Criminal Records

https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/do/personSearch?county=53

NAME ADDRESS SEX RACE CASES
BIRDSONG,NATHANIEL WINTER HAVEN,FL 338810000 M B 1

CASE NUMBER FILE DATE CASE TYPE STATUS
532002TR00062301XXWH
[CI02-000623-WH] 01/22/2002 CIVIL INFRACTION CLOSED
CHARGE SEQ# STATUTE STATUTE TEXT DATE PHASE
001 316074 1 TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICE 02/21/2002 Court: Adjudication Withheld

[DEFENDANT=BIRDSONG,NATHANIEL ]

LAST DOCKET DATE=04/26/2002 DISPOSITION DATE=04/26/2002
[Court Events | Finance Info]

BIRDSONG,NATHANIEL J WINTER HAVEN,FL 33881 M B 1
BIRDSONG,NATHANIEL J WINTER HAVEN,FL 338810000 M B 1
BIRDSONG,NATHANIEL J WINTER HAVEN,FL 338800000 M B 1

532008TR00099201XXBA
[CI08-000992-BA] 02/21/2008 CIVIL INFRACTION CLOSED
001 316187 1 SPEED:pOSTED STAT ROAD OR INTERSECT 02/13/2008 Charged

[DEFENDANT=BIRDSONG,NATHANIEL J ]

LAST DOCKET DATE=03/14/2008 DISPOSITION DATE=03/14/2008
532007TR00063201XXWH
[CI07-000632-WH] 01/30/2007 CIVIL INFRACTION CLOSED
001 316085 2 W/PROP DMG IMPROPER CHANGE OF LANE 01/26/2007 Charged

LAST DOCKET DATE=02/23/2007 DISPOSITION DATE=02/23/2007
532001CT00077201XXXX
[TT01-000772-XX] 02/07/2001 CRIMINAL TRAFFIC CLOSED
001 320261 ATTACH TAG (LICENSE PLATE) NOT ASSI 02/26/2001 Court:

Adjudication Withheld

[JUDGE=OJEDA, REINALDO]
LAST DOCKET DATE=06/08/2001 DISPOSITION DATE=02/26/2001

BIRDSONG,NATHANIEL J J WINTER HAVEN,FL 338810000 M - 1

532003TR01673201XXXX
[CI03-016732-XX] 05/29/2003 CIVIL INFRACTION CLOSED
001 3161001 F/PAY PRESCRIBED TOLL 05/09/2003 Charged

[DEFENDANT=BIRDSONG,NATHANIEL J J ]

LAST DOCKET DATE=06/16/2003 DISPOSITION DATE=06/16/2003

BIRDSONG,NATHANIEL J J WINTER HAVEN,FL 338810000 M - 1

532003TR02080601XXXX
[CI03-020806-XX] 06/16/2003 CIVIL INFRACTION CLOSED
001 3161001 F/PAY PRESCRIBED TOLL 06/03/2003 Charged

[DEFENDANT=BIRDSONG,NATHANIEL J J ]

LAST DOCKET DATE=08/05/2003 DISPOSITION DATE=08/05/2003
[Court Events | Finance Info

:crosseyed:
================

Attachment snipped from:
Titled" How Shall We Grow? Central Florida Council of Mayors

http://www.myregion.org/portals/0/miscellaneous docs/mayors 02.15.07.pdf
================

http://www.votesmart.org/official_local_page.php?lid=4520

Local Officials of Winter Haven, Florida
Commissioner, Seat 2

Nathaniel Birdsong, Jr.
451 Third Street Northwest
Winter Haven, FL 33881
Phone: 863-291-5600
Fax: 863-291-5623
================

http://www.labsafety.com/refinfo/fedreg/FRPDF/091008b.pdf

Federal Register/Vol. 72, No. 176/Wednesday, September 10, 2008/Rules and Regulations 52619
Department of Homeland Security
Federal Emergency Management Agency
44 CFR Part 65
[Docket No. FEMA_B_1001]
================

http://www.newschief.com/article/20091215/NEWS/912155033

Beckett challenges Winter Haven spending plan
(snipped)
WINTER HAVEN - Commissioner Jamie Beckett made good on his campaign promise to examine the

way the city spends money during Monday's commission meeting as he questioned projects included in its five-year capital improvement plan.

"The city doesn't do a particularly good job of expressing their ideas to the public," Beckett said, adding that staff doesn't explain them well to commissioners, either.

"I'm having a real difficulty getting information about these plans," Beckett said. Commissioner Nathaniel Birdsong, who sits on the Transportation Planning Organization board, explained the role of the Florida Department of Transportation in developing the capital improvement plan. He also said he's had residents approach him about the need for a bridge over Avenue T.
"The DOT has its own work plan of projects that are funded and put in that plan based on dollars available," Birdsong said. Birdsong said studies show "inherent liabilities" related to crossing Avenue T, N.E., without a bridge over the traffic. And, he explained, the project will not be funded 100 percent by the city.

"It's a pedestrian safety issue ... that goes along with that project being funded (by FDOT)," he said. Birdsong said he was pleased to see several Winter Haven projects included in those approved by the TPO, which included several additions to the city's trail system, of which the bridge is a part.
Beckett pointed out an increase in the city debt that he said has grown from $9 million to $20 million in recent years.

"While our revenue has dropped, our debt has grown," he said.

He also asked about the proposed downtown parking garage and stated he doesn't know where the $10.6 million structure will be located.

"When a commissioner asks a question, there should be answers," he said.
Like Birdsong, Mayor Jeff Potter reiterated the importance of the FDOT in creating the capital improvement plan and its updates.

"Depending upon how FDOT wants to spend their dollars, this is how we update our plan," Potter said.
"It is essential that the city leverage our funding with grant dollars. When the dollars are available as a city, I think we would be doing a great disservice if we didn't explore them to take maximum advantage," Potter added.
================

Like always, let me know if I need to edit/make changes and stuff... thanks! :takeoff:

Attachments

• a- Nathaniel Birdsong written Feb 15 2007.jpg
    a- Nathaniel Birdsong written Feb 15 2007.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 4
  • a- nat birdsong JR III winterhaven commissioner!.jpg
    a- nat birdsong JR III winterhaven commissioner!.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
  • a- nathaniel birdsong more recent pic dec 14 2009.jpg
    a- nathaniel birdsong more recent pic dec 14 2009.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 4

Yep, one and the same Nathaniel J Birdsong whether or not adding in /JR/II/III/ESQ/O/X/Y/Z + sometimes changing middle initial= this NB! :clap:

More? :waitasec:

Like always, let me know if I need to edit/make changes and stuff... thanks! :takeoff:

http://www.theledger.com/article/20020901/NEWS/209010348?p=2&tc=pg
snip
"Birdsong and his wife, Elizabeth Ann, have two sons, Jason Ashley Birdsong, a student at his father's alma mater (NOT AN ALIAS, HIS SON) -- FAMU -- and Nathaniel Birdsong III, an attorney."

They are 2 separate people.
It goes like this, Person 1 - Nathaniel Birdsong, Sr. who is Nathaniel Birdsong I. Person 2 - Nathaniel Birdsong, Jr. who is Nathaniel Birdsong II. Person 3 - Nathaniel Birdsong III. The two people you are bringing up are Person 2 and Person 3.

My guess is that you are trying to focus in on Person 3, Nathaniel Birdsong, III in relation to his title company which you are saying was used to transfer property. Just a guess. Whose property, haven't really figured out what you are trying to say there. What, if anything, he did wrong in relation to this case, also can't figure out from what you are posting.

I believe we have been told more than once on this site to get our facts straight. They are not the same person, they are father and son. If you don't know it for sure, then don't post it. And throwing up a whole bunch of public records without any explanation of what they mean is just wasted space.
If you want to make this a legitimate site that people will take seriously, then keep it real.

beg__backslash__please

Brian Buckner 1985-2008
He and Shar must've been good friends. Shar (ESKAY Productions) made a tribute video called "Inside Brian Episode 2" and there are other videos as well.
Link to video page.

*Language and Subject Matter Warning- you may want to turn your speakers down and close your eyes in some parts! The tribute vid is clean though.

Scroll down to see all 9. The one called "Unnatural Habitat" lists Shar, Ja, and Brian in the credits.

The case around AS's murder seems to include a lot of people (JMO). I'm not discounting or arguing with any information here, I am curious as to whether LE will pursue the other 'arenas' during this investigation? (All the land transactions, etc...) I firmly believe in the theory of 'six degrees of separation' and while there may be many 'players' in the grand scheme of things, many people aren't always guilty by association, imo. IMO, DM has all the information regarding AS and prayerfully this investigation by LE will uncover any other schemes she's been involved in (I'd like to see AMP's 'activities' thoroughly checked, jmo).

I can't imagine so many people being involved in these possibly fraudulent deals and it not coming to light until now. JMO.

Sorry for the rant and babbling... and I hope I don't sound like I'm being discouraging. This case has blown my mind and I'm having trouble gathering the words to express what I'm thinking in a cohesive manner. I really want AS's case solved and pray that no one else falls prey to what seems like a lot of unscrupulous business practices, JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member