FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way..this is pretty hard to follow..I think the state can/will/does have "forensic accountants" who can wade through all these "transactions"...

I am sure that mortgage/insurance/whatever laws can be applied to these people in their various shady dealings, illegal transactions, "hinky" bogus corporations

however....the idea that ALL of these shady characters had something to do with Abraham's death is just not viable IMHO

DeeDee and the Shar guy ...the ones who had the property where Abraham's body was found...the ones who had the "hole" dug...these are the ones responsible for the murder

I seriously doubt that all these other people knew that they were going to murder him...but I would think some/many of them suspected them

now...LE might want to go back and see "who" covered up, conspired...they might have more charges there

but ultimately...this is about a murder....and who did it, planned it...

I would think that the way Florida has the shared murder law...that when a person is murdered in commission of another felony, in this case for monetary gain, then they would be charged with murder.

I hope that we will see firm charges against all of those responsible for this henious crime...and along with it, see those who did shady deals and tried to take advantage of Mr Shakespeare get their "just rewards" and punishment

Published: February 13, 2010 08:29 pm

Tearing up a ticket to paradise

When the body of murdered Florida Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare was found, his mother said that on many occasions, Shakespeare had said he wished he had torn up the winning ticket.

After lottery winner Jack Whitaker, of Hurricane, W.Va., went through a litany of problems, including the drug overdose death of his granddaughter, his wife said she wished he had torn up his record-breaking Powerball ticket.

Seems like a lot of lottery winners want to tear up the ticket

http://www.richmondregister.com/viewpoints/local_story_044203029.html

...Happy Valentine's Day everyone....we all need a day off to breath....enjoy...spend it with you Valentine...do something special..this is getting way to much like a job...sometimes we all get on something and can't stay focused...i know it starts running all together...but remember for everyone we mention...there is a family involved...and i don't want to hurt anyone....because every name mentioned on here there is a family attached...child, father, mother, ....for myself i want to show respect...first and foremost....RESPECT..

If you don't know it for sure, then don't post it. And throwing up a whole bunch of public records without any explanation of what they mean is just wasted space.
If you want to make this a legitimate site that people will take seriously, then keep it real.

Please be patient, and no need to jump on me. I had to add more, in trying to make a point... not trying to waste space... and even keeping it within the posts original... not posting numerous posts... the point was trying to focus on who/how/where the Attorney Title and Jodi etc came into the picture. Not professing to be perfect... and most definately not wanting to hurt this site in any way shape or form. We are not professionals, this is a very fine legitimate site... and anyone viewing this site is aware of that. I have nothing but absolute respect and honor in being a part of this site. I'm trying...

I will take a break from here, for now... perhaps I've taken in too much info.

Again, thank you for your patience.

Some of the information, that I post, is for background purposes... some merely an IMO... no accusations involved, thanks.

Btw, Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!

:)

It seems that a few of our wonderful sleuths here are stopping their research or posting because others can't stop tearing them apart for it.

I for one think that all of this has to do with Abraham's money.. all the people involved saw Abraham as their own personal bank.. until they decided that it would be much easier to do what they wanted with his money once he was out of the picture.

The sad truth is that DeeDee Moore is responsible for Abraham's death. She used his money, her knowledge of illegal transactions, and whatever else (I gag to even think about it) to cover it up. The sleuthers here have done nothing wrong, and just like in a police investigation, information is uncovered, then when it is proved to not be pertinent, it is dismissed. I for one would like to see everyone keep up their efforts to help bring EVERYONE responsible for Abraham's death brought to justice. Even if they just stole his money. I wish I was here the day that LB stopped posting, I would have begged her to stay. Iminuru, please don't stop. There is no doubt in my mind, that LE has been able to use alot of the information uncovered here with their case.

And I appreciate everything that everyone has done.

honestly... who knows what's the truth and what's BS in this case? DeeDee Moore has spun such a web of lies that according to her it could be my mother or father who did it.

ETA: and if I remember correctly, it is against TOS to tell people what to post and what not to post. Not to mention, the posts have been marked with.. "this may or may not have something to do with this, or We can change this if necessary..

Iminuru,

Thank you so very much for all you have done! I have read it all with absolute fascination!

Please know that you have my utmost respect and appreciation! Please hurry back.

:blowkiss:

Ok, so now I feel like an absolute heel for bringing up the Birdsong and Spencer relationship question again.

My apologies to all. We don't need to lose any more posters.

I would just like to say that I want ALL of the players responsible for helping Dee Dee Moore to be prosecuted. That goes for the so-called friends, notories, lawyers, and so forth. I am glad this string of people have been uncovered so they cannot do this to someone else.

I am not very good at researching, so I do appreciate the connecting of the dots.

And I am SO looking forward to knowing just who pulled the trigger that killed Abraham! I certainly do not put it past Dee Dee Moore herself. After all, she bound herself, threw herself into a ditch, and swore she had been raped. And all of that was just because she did not want to let her vehicle be reposessed!

MOO

This thread is for discussion. That includes theorizing and speculation.

As long as posts fall within our TOS, they are allowed here.

Telling others how to post does not fall within our TOS.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

I am posting this because I started it last night and have ocd when I start something. Then I think I'm about done with this thread, atleast for awhile. I just think it is mean to call someones opinions embaressing. I said before I just don't see why things can't be said or corrected through pm. I seriously dont know what this last problem was. I personally dont think there is anything with those deaths that were listed, after it was discussed the dates are not the deaths but the date of filings, but if I had a problem with it I would not post it in the thread when it is clearly speaking to one poster. I thought doing that was against TOS. Concerning Birdsong, he does manipulate spellings on docs. The following is colored in by same addresses. There is the use of M initial, the name Nathan, etc...
3029927938_b.jpg

http://www.ksro.com/news/article.aspx?id=1915000

2/14/2010 1:46 PM
Fla. lottery winner led problem-filled life

By TAMARA LUSH
Associated Press Writer

When Abraham Shakespeare cashed in a $30 million Florida Lottery ticket in 2006, the barely literate ex-con posed for a photo with a giant oversized check.

He promised the money wouldn't change him. Three years later, his body was found under a 30-by-30 concrete slab behind a friend's home.

That friend _ Dorice "DeeDee" Moore _ has been called a "con artist" by police. She's also been charged as an accessory to Shakespeare's murder, but she says she didn't kill him. No one else has been arrested.

While the details of the slaying are still a mystery, how Shakespeare squandered his wealth is not.

Shakespeare started handing out wads of cash days after he won the lottery, according to court documents from Polk County, where the 43-year-old was born and lived a problem-filled life.

When Shakespeare was 13, he was arrested for stealing from a convenience store. He was freed from a juvenile reform school at age 18.

Over the next decade, he was arrested for everything from trespassing to assaulting his girlfriend, which landed him in prison. He was released in 1995 and went to live with his mother.
-----
More at link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35394971/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
'snipped'

That was on Wednesday, Nov. 15. By Friday, Shakespeare was in Tallahassee, holding the big check.
The first sign of trouble came the next day, when Ford showed up at Shakespeare's home. Was it possible that Shakespeare could give him some money?
Shakespeare took the lump sum rather than $1.5 million a year for two decades. Less than a week later, the man who had never had a bank account before winning received about $17 million.
In those last weeks of November 2006, Shakespeare was like the Santa Claus of Lakeland. He gave one man $5,000. Another man, a $10,000 loan. To his stepsisters, $250,000 each. To his stepfather, $1 million.
That friends, family and strangers took advantage of Shakespeare is no surprise to people who counsel lottery winners.

..more at link..

I am posting this because I started it last night and have ocd when I start something. Then I think I'm about done with this thread, atleast for awhile. I just think it is mean to call someones opinions embaressing. I said before I just don't see why things can't be said or corrected through pm. I seriously dont know what this last problem was. I personally dont think there is anything with those deaths that were listed, after it was discussed the dates are not the deaths but the date of filings, but if I had a problem with it I would not post it in the thread when it is clearly speaking to one poster. I thought doing that was against TOS. Concerning Birdsong, he does manipulate spellings on docs. The following is colored in by same addresses. There is the use of M initial, the name Nathan, etc...
(bbm)

Ocd like me then... means we gotta stand firm here... for justice... for Abraham and his family... and real friends... so these people don't get to continue to hurt other people through wrong... so imo, all of us... including you and I, need to keep on doing this... I know I need ya... I appreciate ALL your help, research, input, opinions, feelings... everything! Thanks!!!

~Hugggggsssssss~

:angel:

Looking over documents, now that we know where Abraham is/went... they look even stranger... and prompt even further questions... :Justice:

As for this first doc here (snip attached), I wish we had some idea what the judge based this decision on... what did the attorney's, listed, say... once ordered, was there someone overseeing the opening of the box... who had the key... was it drilled open... so many questions... more than ever. Abraham never had a chance... what did he have in his safe deposit box... maybe some "just in case funds"... maybe he had the uncut version of the "leaving video".... maybe some proof that he was being used and taken... maybe he already suspected that he was being taken for everything... maybe she had him staying out at the Krasniqi property (when she took over HIS HOUSE) via her lies, and he saw though her... backed her against a wall... and in the end, lost his life....

(attached snip from doc/captured part of judge order) :deal:

Document Detail
Type: ORDER
File No.: 2009190637
Date/Time: 10/26/2009
Book Type: O
Book/Page: 8001/1042
Pages: 2
Consideration: $0.00
Legal: OR BK 7768 PG 1654
Grantors: VALENTI CAMPBELL TROHN TAMAYO & ARRANDA
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM ---->>>(he never had a chance!)
================

Document Detail
Pursuant to Florida law, this document is not available for viewing on the internet.

Type: CP
File No.: 2010022594
Date/Time: 2/10/2010 (For????)
Book/Page: 8073/2218
Pages: 1
Legal:
Grantors: BUTLER SENTORRIA S
ST FL REV
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM L
================

Document Detail
Pursuant to Florida law, this document is not available for viewing on the internet.

Type: SATIS
File No.: 2009086670
Date/Time: 5/7/2009
---->>>(after he disappeared)
Book/Page: 7879/300
Legal: OR BK 7180 PG 182
Grantors: ANDREWS ANTIONETTE
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM ---->>>(who SATIS this?)
================

Document Detail
Type: LIEN
File No.: 2008075457
Date/Time: 5/2/2008 09:41:49
Book/Page: 7619/1712
Legal: REDHAWK BEND LT 5
Grantors: AVERETT SEPTIC TANK CO INC
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM

Document Detail
File No.: 2009073086
Date/Time: 4/20/2009 12:47:20

Book/Page: 7864/1226
Grantors: AVERETT SEPTIC TANK COMPANY INC
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM L ---->>>(DM paid the bill?)
================

Document Detail
Type: MTG
File No.: 2008065063
Date/Time: 4/15/2008 14:45:24
Book/Page: 7605/1754
Consideration: $35,812.30
Legal: MORNINGSIDE PARK BLK A LT 2
Grantors: MASSEY GREGORY B
Grantees: COTTON RICKEY A

Document Detail
File No.: 2009110587
Date/Time: 6/15/2009 14:49:17
(Per Gregory Massey detailed post: Initial Receipt Date: 04/30/2009
Current Facility: NEW RIVER CI
Current Custody: MEDIUM
Current Release Date: 08/21/2010)
:behindbar
Book/Page: 7906/1975
Pages: 4
Consideration: $135,000.00
Grantors: MASSEY GREGORY B ---->((Current Release Date: 08/21/2010))
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES---->DM

Document Detail
File No.: 2009121678
Date/Time: 7/1/2009 16:15:41
(Initial Receipt Date: 04/30/2009
Current Release Date: 08/21/2010 )

Book/Page: 7919/1746
Pages: 19
Consideration: $12,000.00
Legal: WASHINGTON PARK UN 2 BLK 4 LT 2
Grantors: MASSEY GREGORY B---->>>>(Can do this from prison!?!? Maybe has a POA???)
Grantees: AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO

Document Detail
Type: LP
File No.: 2009150104
Date/Time: 8/13/2009

Book/Page: 7952/221
Grantors: COTTON RICKEY A
Grantees: MASSEY GREGORY B ET AL

Document Detail
Type: DEED
File No.: 2009174564
Date/Time: 9/29/2009 13:19:16

Book/Page: 7981/1304
Legal: WASHINGTON PARK UN NO W BLK 4 LT 2
Grantors: MASSEY GAREGORY B
MASSEY GREGORY B

Document Detail
File No.: 2010012187
Date/Time: 1/25/2010
Book/Page: 8061/1706
Legal: MORNINGSIDE PK BLK A LT 2
SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
DOE JOHN
DOE JANE

Wondering what's the scoop on Rickey A Cotton.... :detective:

:waitasec:

Attachments

• a- snip of order by judge to access funds and safe dep box.jpg
    a- snip of order by judge to access funds and safe dep box.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 8
Thanking... wondering... remembering... hoping...

02-01-2010, 08:06 PM
investigatingthecase
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2009

I know Tricia passed my message along to you guys and gals, but I want to give you all a personal "Thank You"...You all are very dedicated and good at what you do. Take care and keep up the good work!!!..There is still lots of work to be done, but were on the down hill slide.

I thanked you, at Abraham's funeral... and it was a pleasure meeting you... though it was one single handshake, under such sad circumstances... yet a celebration of his life.... I know the power that a simple handshake holds... I can't help but think, of the profound depth, that the one handshake I had with Abraham had on me... I was honored to meet you and shake your hand... thanks...

The Polk County Sheriff's Department... represented at Abraham's funeral... were powerful too... the words that one gentleman spoke, were tremendous... your presence was welcome and beautiful. :thumb:

Anyhow, it was a pleasure to meet you... and I hope that you are still here with us... and that Sheriff Gee has someone here overseeing as well! :crossfingers:

~ THANK YOUUUUUU!!! ~

:prayer:

Concerning Birdsong, he does manipulate spellings on docs. The following is colored in by same addresses. There is the use of M initial, the name Nathan, etc...

On the mainsite,
http://www.sunbiz.org/corioff.html (put in Birdsong Nathan for full list)
they have put in the letter M rather than J. Typo? Who is to know, because...

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/H0176697.pdf
On the document at the link, he uses his correct initial. He even adds III after his name on the document. On the document itself, he is listed as Nathaniel J Birdsong, III, Vice President, Director.

Nathaniel Birdsong, Jr., his father, city commissioner and former mayor of Winter Haven, often goes by Nat.
http://www.mywinterhaven.com/cc/city_commission.htm
There is a picture of him on that site and a list of the things he has done for and in the community. Very impressive.

The company with the initial M was dissolved, appears to be in 2006. In fact, many of the companies are inactive, though some still remain active.

Not sure which one truncates his name to Nathan. There is no document on that file to back it up.

Ok, so now I feel like an absolute heel for bringing up the Birdsong and Spencer relationship question again.

My apologies to all. We don't need to lose any more posters.

I hope you don't feel like a heel. I feel like a lot of these people could be considered "peripheral players" in the grand scheme(s) of things. They may not be involved with AS's case directly, but many names seem to pop up and it seems natural to wonder what their connection may be?

I'd like to extend my apologies to everyone also, I pray we don't lose any more posters either. I'm just now beginning to absorb some of what surrounded AS's case and I'm still praying that the "peripheral players" are looked into by LE for the sake of stopping anyone else from suffering the same type of fate or loss. There are some people mentioned that I can't understand the theory around and am not clear on the name changes, etc... and there are probably a couple of people mentioned that I don't feel are involved. That's just my opinion and I hope again that I'm not discouraging anyone's research or any possible work that might save someone heartache down the line.

Thanks again to everyone for all the input, theories and information.

I read the most recent article posted (linked here) about AS and has anyone else been bothered by some of the articles leading off with AS's past problems (brushes with the law, prison time, etc...)? When they made mention in one of the articles about the child support issues and AS being a 'no show' at the hearing, wasn't he already under the cement at that time? IMO, it almost feels as though the press is vilifying AS when he was in fact a victim of DM and perhaps several other people?

I find the mention of AS "squandering" his winnings almost offensive. By all accounts, he gave away a great deal of money and IMO, that doesn't qualify as "squandering"? By helping people who asked him for money, is that considered "squandering"? He bought himself a house, a couple of cars (I think?) and a Rolex. Hardly extravagant spending in my opinion.

I'm curious as to how all of you feel when you read the articles?

As usual, all the above is jmo.

Looking over documents, now that we know where Abraham is/went... they look even stranger... and prompt even further questions... :Justice:

As for this first doc here (snip attached), I wish we had some idea what the judge based this decision on... what did the attorney's, listed, say... once ordered, was there someone overseeing the opening of the box.....who had the key... was it drilled open... so many questions... more than ever. Abraham never had a chance... what did he have in his safe deposit box... maybe some "just in case funds"... maybe he had the uncut version of the "leaving video".... maybe some proof that he was being used and taken... maybe he already suspected that he was being taken for everything... maybe she had him staying out at the Krasniqi property (when she took over HIS HOUSE) via her lies, and he saw though her... backed her against a wall... and in the end, lost his life....

(attached snip from doc/captured part of judge order) :deal:

Document Detail
Type: ORDER
File No.: 2009190637
Date/Time: 10/26/2009
Book/Page: 8001/1042
Legal: OR BK 7768 PG 1654
Grantors: VALENTI CAMPBELL TROHN TAMAYO & ARRANDA
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM ---->>>(he never had a chance!)
================

Document Detail

Type: CP
File No.: 2010022594
Date/Time: 2/10/2010 (For????)
Book/Page: 8073/2218
Legal:
Grantors: BUTLER SENTORRIA S
ST FL REV
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM L
================

Document Detail

File No.: 2009086670
Date/Time: 5/7/2009
---->>>(after he disappeared)
Book/Page: 7879/300
Legal: OR BK 7180 PG 182
Grantors: ANDREWS ANTIONETTE
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM ---->>>(who SATIS this?)
================

Document Detail
Type: LIEN
File No.: 2008075457
Date/Time: 5/2/2008 09:41:49
Book/Page: 7619/1712
Grantors: AVERETT SEPTIC TANK CO INC
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM

Document Detail
File No.: 2009073086
Date/Time: 4/20/2009 12:47:20

Book/Page: 7864/1226
Grantors: AVERETT SEPTIC TANK COMPANY INC
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM L ---->>>(DM paid the bill?)
================

Document Detail
File No.: 2008065063
Date/Time: 4/15/2008 14:45:24
Book/Page: 7605/1754
Consideration: $35,812.30
Grantors: MASSEY GREGORY B
Grantees: COTTON RICKEY A

Document Detail
File No.: 2009110587
Date/Time: 6/15/2009 14:49:17
(Per Gregory Massey detailed post: Initial Receipt Date: 04/30/2009
:behindbar
Book/Page: 7906/1975
Pages: 4
Consideration: $135,000.00
Grantors: MASSEY GREGORY B ---->((Current Release Date: 08/21/2010))
Grantees: SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES---->DM

Document Detail
File No.: 2009121678
Date/Time: 7/1/2009 16:15:41
Current Release Date: 08/21/2010 )

Book/Page: 7919/1746
Pages: 19
Legal: WASHINGTON PARK UN 2 BLK 4 LT 2
Grantors: MASSEY GREGORY B---->>>>(Can do this from prison!?!? Maybe has a POA???)

Document Detail
File No.: 2009150104
Date/Time: 8/13/2009

Book/Page: 7952/221

Document Detail
Type: DEED
File No.: 2009174564
Date/Time: 9/29/2009 13:19:16

Book/Page: 7981/1304
Legal: WASHINGTON PARK UN NO W BLK 4 LT 2
Grantors: MASSEY GAREGORY B
MASSEY GREGORY B

Document Detail
File No.: 2010012187
Date/Time: 1/25/2010
Book/Page: 8061/1706
Legal: MORNINGSIDE PK BLK A LT 2
SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
DOE JOHN
DOE JANE

Wondering what's the scoop on Rickey A Cotton.... :detective:

:waitasec:

Hey. Some good findings here....lots of current activity. I have a couple questions and comments.
First thing, as far as the "Grantee" stuff after AS death, it could have something to do with Judith Haggins?? She had the POA at one point earlier on. Do we know if that has been revoked or whatever? That is just a thought of mine.....Not even sure if that could be it. I know there was some talk and some snips of "differing" signatures of AS. So now, knowing he wasn't alive when some of these things took place, it could be a forgery, using a notary they knew that would sign off on it, or it could be the result of the POA.
The court papers dated 2/10/10 are probably related to the death of AS, probably for Ms Butler to get SSI for her baby. Once a parent dies, the surviving children become eligible for social security.
Satisfactions of mortages after AS death, was probably DM trying to cover tracks. Not sure if she was simply trying to disassociate herself from all the other people, but it seems like that could be a reason. Especially since she knew about his death when it occurred.
Also, a question....I"m kinda lost when it comes to some of these people and what exactly their roles are in the whole thing. Are you certain that the Greg Massey who is locked up, is the one who was involved with AS? Is it a possibility Greg M Massey and Greg B Massey are two different people? I've not looked very far into it, so I wanted to ask. Also, just for the record, mistakes are made by the people typing in the info into the system. Just in my own experiences with public records, credit reports & an incorporation, I've had my first initial end up as my husband's middle initial, I've had my first name misspelled by my ACCOUNTANT, we've had addresses reported on our credit report that were obviously typos on the actual address, all sorts of stuff like that. I could find at least 10 instances of typos and things that are done wrong on our records, and we only have ONE "inc.", 8 records on public records (and two more that belong to someone by the same name as me, which actually isn't a very common first OR last name!!) So it's easy to understand things can get confusing, and not because someone was TRYING to defraud, but just simple clerical errors.
I'm not at all implying there's NOT criminal activity dealing with all the Massey & Birdsong stuff, because I've not done any of the research at all on that aspect of it. I just know that there are MANY errors out there if I have as many as I do just on my personal stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro