FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the people (SK, the D's) give items back, will the items be held by LE until a trial is completed or can the items be given directly to AS's survivors? I feel so badly for AS's family and really hope they can receive AS's property without a lengthy, drawn out issue. AS has a good mother and two children and it would be good to know that they don't have to be dragged down a long complicated legal road.

Does anyone know how a situation such as this is handled?

The article about SK is interesting. I wonder when he and DDM began their 'relationship' (dating and/or business)? Is it possible that DDM 'lured' SK into her web of deceit? I flip flop back and forth about some of these people. I am quite curious when or if there will be anything said or articles written about the lawyer/tenant (HDSIII)? I keep remembering a post by 'investigating the case' that mentioned the lawyer and I wonder if there is more to be uncovered in regards to his possible involvement?

JMO and thanks again for listening to me rant and babble.

I tend to agree. AS surely got great pleasure in giving/loaning friends/acquaintances money, nothing illegal about that. Yet, he only bought himself a house and some cars. Hardly squandering money. I also think that DD got more money then the reported approx. 2 million.
It just does not add up.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I don't think it adds up either. Of course, there is some speculation going around that DM knew AS before the supposed intro by BJ. I read somewhere that it was stated she met him in 2007, "Shortly after he won the lottery" or something to that effect.

I guess alot of these questions will be answered when LE finally releases the info they have. (Hopefully SOON!!!)

Tricia, have you heard from investigatingthecase anymore??

This is thread 2 after they found Abraham had died. I forget how many there were before he died, 3 or 4. But I was talking about those previous threads on Abraham. Unless I am missing it (which would not be surprising) I don't see a link to the previous posts from the page we are on now. I don't know if it is possible in this forum to do that. But I know another forum I was on would put what they called a sticky at the top of the thread on each page so you could link to other places as reference. Sometimes I go back to the previous threads when something comes up to see if it had been covered before and what was said. I don't have the best memory in the world and there is so much that has been covered, I often have to go back. I use the search feature sometimes, but when it is a common term, I end up with too much information and not what I'm looking for.
But it may not even be possible.

Susan, when you are reading the posts on this thread, if you scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see links of "associated threads". They show there.

I'd have to agree with you there. I really don't think anyone would knowingly move into a house where a man was killed and where his body was buried next door. If my house became a crime scene, I'd be out the door, too. Once she moved in there, I'm sure it wasn't too long after she found out about the missing person's investigation because it was being covered pretty regularly once she was declared a POI.
I found it odd that she had not heard of the missing persons investigation as her boss, Dorice, was announced as person of interest back about January 6th, but then when I looked up Bonifay, it is on the northern portion of Florida in a town that has lost its only newspaper. And I guess Dorice wasn't bragging about her POI status.
I'm interested in hearing her perceptions about Dorice since she worked for her quite awhile.
I'd also be interested in hearing more about why Dorice kept asking her to take the company over. The thing that interests me about this is our earlier poster, KP, had said that Dorice took $60,000 to register her company and then Dorice kept the money rather than registering her company as she was suppose to do. If Dorice wanted to get rid of a company so bad that she kept asking DebM to take it, why didn't she just give it to KP who was trying to start a business that sounds like the same kind of staffing company? And did DebM buy the company from her or did she just give her the company?
I also noticed the poster capitalized YOU when saying that DebM did a good job. Now usually if I wrote that, I'd be trying to differentiate her from someone else who did NOT do a good job.
I am only speaking for myself here, but I really do like it when people who are actually involved with the case or who are close to those involved come on the site and give us their insights into the case. So, I'm really glad you joined the site, I hope you stay with us, I hope you do ask DebM to join the discussion, and I hope you share your insights as well.

Maybe I read it differently, but I thought the article said Deb was trying to get DM to give her the company. Not DM asking Deb to take it.
I agree with the differentiating between the good job/bad job.
I also agree about liking it when people involved with/close to the case come on here.....it helps offer additional insights that we as outsiders do not see.
Also, about the KP deal.....DM did take money and she DID register the company.....however, she put herself as the registered agent on it, as well as used her home address at the time for "principal place of business". (That was done in Jan 06). In August of 06, Change of registered agent & manager to Kim Potwin. Address used was a PO box that DM had used on other business dealings. 1/07 was a change of the "principal place of business" from DM's home, to an address in Zephyrhills, which was KP's. From all of this, it appears that KP PURCHASED the business from DM, which obviously DM wanted it to appear that way so she could keep the money KP gave her. Another of DM's scams.....and poor KP was the victim. But at least she didn't end up like AS. something to be thankful for!

When the people (SK, the D's) give items back, will the items be held by LE until a trial is completed or can the items be given directly to AS's survivors? I feel so badly for AS's family and really hope they can receive AS's property without a lengthy, drawn out issue. AS has a good mother and two children and it would be good to know that they don't have to be dragged down a long complicated legal road.

Does anyone know how a situation such as this is handled?

The article about SK is interesting. I wonder when he and DDM began their 'relationship' (dating and/or business)? Is it possible that DDM 'lured' SK into her web of deceit? I flip flop back and forth about some of these people. I am quite curious when or if there will be anything said or articles written about the lawyer/tenant (HDSIII)? I keep remembering a post by 'investigating the case' that mentioned the lawyer and I wonder if there is more to be uncovered in regards to his possible involvement?

JMO and thanks again for listening to me rant and babble.

Hmmmm, I have two paths of thought on that. a) that they could turn over stuff immediately unless it was evidence in the case of the murder (such as a car or truck being used to transport a body or something) or b) that they will hold ALL of it until the investigation is complete, as it is all "evidence" of her financial fraud and was obtained 'illegally' (course, maybe AS WAS ok with her taking his money and buying stuff, he had to have seen this going on, I would think....but that may never be known since he's no longer with us!)
Maybe that's what happened....maybe he was living his life as he'd always done, while she was 'mangaging' (MISHANDLING) his assets. Maybe he got wind of it and decided to confront her and get his stuff back? I don't know, I'm rambling here. I really hope all these questions are answered!!
Hopefully 'investigatingthecase' will pop back in and give some more hints. BUt yes, I too remember him mentioning for everyone to "look closer at the lawyer and some of your questions will be answered".

Oh and I think it's VERY possible she lured SK....Not entirely sure that's the case, but very possible. I would hope he's not involved with all of this, but we all know, she didn't act solely on her own. There had to be others involved.

Maybe I read it differently, but I thought the article said Deb was trying to get DM to give her the company. Not DM asking Deb to take it.

Another of DM's scams.....and poor KP was the victim. But at least she didn't end up like AS. something to be thankful for!

Sorry for snipping your post tigergal71. DebM "beseeched DDM to give her the company" is how I believe it read. I took it to mean that DebM 'begged DDM' to sign over the company. Thinking about that now, I have to wonder if DDM held a 'partnership offer' over Deb's head and we may never know if Deb was really working hard to build a business with DDM and maybe she felt it was time for her to take over or be solo in the business- Deb could have been questioning DDM's business ethics or been worried about DDM's putting SK as an owner... there are so many possibilities of what could have happened?

If we look at KP as another victim of DDM, I don't feel like it's too far fetched to think it's possible that DebM could be a victim also?

For whatever reason, I feel like DDM may have been trying to live the life of a 'sugar mama' or a 'cougar'... if she was concious as a child of her parent's car and made them park a block away, I find it easy to believe her 'status seeking' grew as she did?

I'm sorry if I'm giving you all a headache... JMO.

Sorry for snipping your post tigergal71. DebM "beseeched DDM to give her the company" is how I believe it read. I took it to mean that DebM 'begged DDM' to sign over the company. Thinking about that now, I have to wonder if DDM held a 'partnership offer' over Deb's head and we may never know if Deb was really working hard to build a business with DDM and maybe she felt it was time for her to take over or be solo in the business- Deb could have been questioning DDM's business ethics or been worried about DDM's putting SK as an owner... there are so many possibilities of what could have happened?

If we look at KP as another victim of DDM, I don't feel like it's too far fetched to think it's possible that DebM could be a victim also?

For whatever reason, I feel like DDM may have been trying to live the life of a 'sugar mama' or a 'cougar'... if she was concious as a child of her parent's car and made them park a block away, I find it easy to believe her 'status seeking' grew as she did?

I'm sorry if I'm giving you all a headache... JMO.

Oh I agree that DebM could have been a victim also.....From the looks of it, she (DM) was beginning to dis-associate herself from certain aspects of things. Trying to have body moved, getting rid of murder weapon (although it seems totally stupid to give it to someone like that, but whatever) She seemed to be "moving people as pawns" all around to cover things up and dis-associate herself from things. Maybe that's the reason for the properties in Shar's name, the turnover of the business, etc. Just a rambling thought on my part.
I do agree with you, that it's possbility there could have been some sort of partnership offer or something of the sorts. I don't know, it would seem weird to me for someone to "give" me a company. I guess that might become clearer once we find out more about their connection and relationship.
and no, you're not giving anyone a headache. You have some very good opinions on things, that makes me think about things and sometimes it sheds additional light on possible scenarios.
I guess all we have right now is our own speculations. Which we can share freely (hopefully) and hopefully we'll see more of the story piecing together now that Shar has come forward.
I'm taking a break for awhile now. Thanks to you and everyone for continuing to post the most current story links. I check from time to time, but they don't even mention it on the news anymore. :(

sign of life from Shar.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100215/NEWS/2155082/1338?p=1&tc=pg

snipped
LAKELAND | A 2008 black Corvette allegedly purchased with money from murdered Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare has been turned over to the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office.

Shar Krasniqi, 26, who has been described as the boyfriend of Dorice "DeeDee" Moore, gave the vehicle to the Hillsborough office Friday.

Moore, 37, was arrested Feb. 2 by Hillsborough deputies and charged with being an accessory-after-the-fact of first-degree murder.

Shakespeare's remains were found Jan. 28 under a concrete slab at a Plant City house.

Krasniqi was interviewed by Hillsborough investigators Friday but officials are not disclosing any information about the interview, according to Debbie Carter, a spokeswoman for the agency.

"He did it on his own," Carter said when asked why Krasniqi brought in the Corvette.

Krasniqi told The Ledger Monday by e-mail that he was "shocked and sickened to learn about the untimely death of Abra

Is anyone else starting to think that maybe DeeDee was sort of a Sugar Momma Cougar type deal with Shar?? I dunno.. it may be just me.. but it's just a sort of vibe I'm getting......

ETA: I mean he returned a corvette and has been trying to work out with police how to return numerous other things...

Is anyone else starting to think that maybe DeeDee was sort of a Sugar Momma Cougar type deal with Shar?? I dunno.. it may be just me.. but it's just a sort of vibe I'm getting......

ETA: I mean he returned a corvette and has been trying to work out with police how to return numerous other things...

That's what I have started to think. A while back I had wondered what SK as a young, somewhat nice looking fella would want to do with DM (I'm not trying to be insulting of her, I just didn't see anything that would attract a young dude). I figured it had to be money. JMO.

Hopefully with Shar's cooperation, LE can get more info on DDM and her shemes and get some justice served in this case.

I just dunno about Shar. He's a big piece to the Abraham puzzle tho.

Ah- something I forgot to mention myself... remember how one of the newspaper articles said something about a paintball business/field planned at the red brick house next door to where Abraham was found? I remember seeing a post by Shar's mom on her FB page about her back yard looking like a paintball field. My guess is that Shar is the common element as far as paintball is concerned.

Probably not important, but...

I wonder if she was referencing the back yard at 5732 State Rd 60? If she worked there along with Debbie Munguia, she could have been thinking that was the back yard maybe.

Looking at this photo below take by the Tampa Tribune showing the back yard, the huge green area looks similar to the type of practice ranges used by other paintball companies. Also notice what looks like a skateboard ramp above it?

579-Digging5802State012610.jpg

(Photo Credit: Tampa Tribune)

ACR

I wonder if she was referencing the back yard at 5732 State Rd 60? If she worked there along with Debbie Munguia, she could have been thinking that was the back yard maybe.

Looking at this photo below take by the Tampa Tribune showing the back yard, the huge green area looks similar to the type of practice ranges used by other paintball companies. Also notice what looks like a skateboard ramp above it?

579-Digging5802State012610.jpg

(Photo Credit: Tampa Tribune)

ACR

Good question.

I have in my notes that she made the post on FB last August.

From what I could see, Shar's mom became FB friends with DDM in July of last year and with D. Munguia in August of last year.

ETA: I don't mean to imply they didn't know each other prior to last summer... iirc DDM was among the first few "friends" on TP's account after she joined FB last year.

...and when did shar and dm start doing business together, as in signing of paper, etc

...and when did shar and dm start doing business together, as in signing of paper, etc

His first tie to that address:

10-15-2008: "A Stat And Supplies, LLC" Registered Agent name changed to: Shar Krasniqi, 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, Florida 33567

cut and pasted from ACandyRose's site.

ETA:

11-21-2007: Florida Profit Corporation, American Medical Professionals PEO INC. (FORMED): Purpose of Corporation: Nursing Agency, Registered Agent: Shar Anthony, Title "Chairman": D Moore, 3221 Stevenson St, Plant City, FL. 33566, Title "President": Shar Anthony, 3221 Stevenson St, Plant City, FL. 33566, Effective Date for Corporation: 11/16/2007

also from ACandyRose's VERY HELPFUL website. : )

...wasn't " astat and supply" started in port st. joe....help me sister...help...i saw something somewhere...maybe it was patricia company...oh i can't remember...

...wasn't " astat and supply" started in port st. joe....help me sister...help...i saw something somewhere...maybe it was patricia company...oh i can't remember...

You're correct. : )

09-13-2007: "A Stat And Supplies, LLC" Florida Limited Liability Company (Staffing Supplies) formed 09-13-2007, Registered Agent: Anthony Krasniqi, 909 20th Street, Port St.Joe, Florida 32456

Thanks again for the archives, ACR!

ok....patricia was some how involved along with her mother..i just can't remember read somewhere be not on here...i think i'm right...but who knows...a stat and supplies, llc...

i'm sorry i think that was the property in gulf county....not the business...i'm so sorry...i think...

That's what I get for speed reading. I feel like that Gilda Radner character on Saturday Night Live, Emily Litella, who would end her speech with, "Never mind" when she screwed something up. Most of the people on this site may be too young to remember that, but she was one of my favorite characters. I thought it was Dorice trying to push the business on Deb. Got my D's mixed up. Sorry.

"Never mind".... :heart: Thanks for the good memory Susan1. I shoulda chose 'nevermind' for a screen name. :blushing:

Sorry for the OT...

That's what I get for speed reading. I feel like that Gilda Radner character on Saturday Night Live, Emily Litella, who would end her speech with, "Never mind" when she screwed something up. Most of the people on this site may be too young to remember that, but she was one of my favorite characters. I thought it was Dorice trying to push the business on Deb. Got my D's mixed up. Sorry.

Unfortunately I never was a SNL watcher...although I do remember Gilda Radner, having seen some of her comedy from time to time.
No worries. After too long on here, all the info starts running together for me and I end up on overload LOL SOmetimes I just have to put down the mouse and back away. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme