FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20...tle=DeeDee-Moore-Denied-Bond-in-Murder-Charge

Hillsborough County Judge James Dominguez denied bond for first-degree murder suspect Dorice "DeeDee" Moore early this morning. Moore smiled as the judge made his ruling.

she smiled?!!

wth does she think she has reason to smile for?

what a !@#$%^&*

arghh - so happy she is finally getting hers

now I want everyone else who was involved in any way at all to be prosecuted as well

and I want them all to throw one another under the bus & testify against each other

and I especially want to thank investigatingthecase and that entire team of detectives for nailing these SOB's to the wall

Did you guys notice that so far Everyone close to DM is a "victim"? Or been "duped"?that bugs me.

yeah it bugs me too

IMO there's no way every single person, esp. people who admit to signing/witnessing documents etc. and who profited from signing/witnessing docs are completely innocent

perhaps some of 'em turned a blind eye but if they did, they did so b/c they were profiting and that should be punished as well

yeah it bugs me too

IMO there's no way every single person, esp. people who admit to signing/witnessing documents etc. and who profited from signing/witnessing docs are completely innocent

perhaps some of 'em turned a blind eye but if they did, they did so b/c they were profiting and that should be punished as well

Amen to that. I also think more people were involved in actual murder plus knowingly burying of the body. I just cannot picture DeeDee dragging a body of over 170lbs by herself out of the house to the excavated hole next door.

Amen to that. I also think more people were involved in actual murder plus knowingly burying of the body. I just cannot picture DeeDee dragging a body of over 170lbs by herself out of the house to the excavated hole next door.
I totally agree. There is no way in H#$$ that she put him in that hole by herself. IMO she didn't shoot him by herself either.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/2/20/victim39s_mom_reacts_to_firstdegree_murder_charge.html

Victim's Mom Reacts To First-Degree Murder Charge

Saturday, February 20, 2010 3:23:52 PM

*Snips*

TAMPA -- The mother of murdered lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare announced that she can find forgiveness in her heart for Dorice "DeeDee" Moore -- the woman accused of murdering her son.

In a press conference Saturday afternoon, Elizabeth Walker sat beside her son's minister to publicly react to Moore's upgraded charge of first-degree murder in connection to his death.

Walker said she found out while at a friend's house watching the news, and that she was 'very hurt.'

"I don't think she should be free again," said Walker. "I think she needs to repent to God for what she done. I can't say she should be killed. That's up to God and the law of the land."
-----
According to the minister, Walker is seeking legal counsel to possibly file a wrongful death civil lawsuit against Moore.
----
More at link

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicI...d=10005354&k1=8cc80792ec94187&k2=MTY0OTIwMTIw
At 5'8", Moore weighed in at 210 lbs. If Abraham weighed 170lbs, she had 40lbs on him. Motivation for pulling the trigger and putting him in the hole herself? She won't have to share his money with anyone else for helping conceal the crime. When money is a motivator, Dorice seems to be willing and able to do just about anything, including offer up her own son as a sacrifice to take the fall for her murdering Abraham. We may never know if she was the only one because unless someone else comes forward and says they were there, with only Dorice's word to go on, she's told so many lies we will never know if she is telling the truth.
So, in my opinon, she could and would do it herself just so she would not have to share his money.
But she had help in transferring his property and assets to herself. There's plenty of records to prove that.

Link courtesy of bluemermaid - thank you.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...tle=DeeDee-Moore-Denied-Bond-in-Murder-Charge

Looks like a smile to me. :)

bilde

Wow! She reminds me of PLW from the Billings case, smile and all.

Is that a bigger jail suit than she was wearing in the first appearance for accessory after the fact or is it just me? Compare to orange jumpsuit here:
http://www.theledger.com/article/20100203/NEWS/2035023
Blonds should stay out of trouble and not get arrested. The orange just seems to wash out your complexion. It is a much better color for dark brunettes or people with black hair. Nicer contrast.

Anyone notice That rexhep (shar's dad,right?) was issued a ticket in hills county 12/09/09? Dismissed

*quick disclaimer:
I am here cause I truly like this board and deeply respect the posters here who are not greedy, murderous sociopaths. If I ever offend anyone not in that category, Please forgive me and Pass it off that that maybe I've had a bad day.

OK...here I go again! Forgive me! In reponse to whether or not DDM could lift,carry,roll, or whatever...AS...after his death...ok did anyone pay attention to the articles that were in the trailer in which she was going to have the informant use to move the body? A STEEL TROUGH....anyone have any idea how bulky and heavy those are? Well she loaded it up in that trailer ALL BY HERSELF! So yes I do believe DDM is capable of doing ANYTHING for the GREED of MONEY! And in response to the Solitary Confinement, as we all know, even if we feel different, in the judicial system, people are innocent until proven guilty, with that being said, (and as a former employee of the Orient Road Jail) it is not uncommon, for detention to put HIGH PROFILERS in solitary confinement...for their OWN safety...believe it or not. Detention is responsible for DDM's safety while in jail...therefore that may or may not be the reason for not putting her into general population with other inmates. Also, it is not uncommon that they could have her on a watch...it is also not uncommon for a person to have different ideations when being charged with such crimes as MURDER. These may or may not be the reasons for the confinement, but in my experiences of working in Detention...alot of times with this type of case and the media coverage that has been involved...like I said...believe it or not, she has the right to be protected in confinement, innocent until proven guilty....unfortunately.

OK...here I go again! Forgive me!
And in response to the Solitary Confinement, as we all know, even if we feel different, in the judicial system, people are innocent until proven guilty, with that being said, (and as a former employee of the Orient Road Jail) it is not uncommon, for detention to put HIGH PROFILERS in solitary confinement...for their OWN safety...believe it or not. Detention is responsible for DDM's safety while in jail...therefore that may or may not be the reason for not putting her into general population with other inmates. Also, it is not uncommon that they could have her on a watch...it is also not uncommon for a person to have different ideations when being charged with such crimes as MURDER. These may or may not be the reasons for the confinement, but in my experiences of working in Detention...alot of times with this type of case and the media coverage that has been involved...like I said...believe it or not, she has the right to be protected in confinement, innocent until proven guilty....unfortunately.
Thanks, Finally, I like it when you participate.
That is probably exactly right why she is in solitary. I just hadn't thought of it and the media didn't say why. If she has angered people on the board by her lies and her actions and we don't even have to share living space with her, then I had figured she was probably doing something of the same sort there and rousing resentment. Or she was unhappy to her surroundings having accustomed herself to a life that Abraham's wealth could bring her and she was throwing hissy fits. But you are probably exactly right. She is high profile. She probably will be better off if she is confined away from the general population for her own protection, from the other inmates and even from herself.
I suppose she could be having ideations after having been charged with murder, but I still see her as the type of person who would only hurt other people. I am not a profiler or anything, that is just my opinion and it could be 100% wrong as I am good at being wrong when it comes to opinions. I'm sure the jail wouldn't want to take the chance. Just the way I see it, strictly only my opinion, unless it was a grandstand gesture designed to manipulate others for sympathy or attention, I don't see her hurting herself. And if she did make a gesture to manipulate others, I'd think it would be a superficial gesture that would not have much chance of success.
She may be innocent of something, but the way I see it, I haven't figured out what that is yet. She sure isn't innocent of deceit. She's got too many conflicting statements to ever call her an honest or credible person. So, she may be legally innocent until proven guilty of a crime, but the guiltier you look of a crime, the more you have wrapped yourself up in concealing a crime, the less chance you are going to have getting anyone to believe you are innocent of involvement in that crime, whether that be the jury or the general public. And so far there is no credible witness to the crime. OJ Simpson was found not guilty of the crime of murder in a court of law, but how many people have you heard or read after the fact, even the press, doubt his innocence of that crime? So, you have legally innocent until proven guilty, and then you have public opinion and media editorials, even after being proven legally innocent.
I really do hope that she is able to get the very best lawyer and the very best defense possible. I want that for everyone who is charged with a crime. For one reason, if a jury finds them guilty, it is harder to get an appeal when everything is done right. And I believe everyone should be able to have a chance they are innocent not matter how guilty they look. We've put enough people behind bars who years later have been found to have not committed the crime, and just one innocent person behind bars is too many. Someday that innocent person could be someone a friend or family member of mine. So, I honestly do want her to have an excellent defense team, no sarcasm there at all. I don't think it will help her much, but I still think like every other American, she deserves to have all of her rights protected. And if she did take those same rights away from Abraham by murdering him and that is proven in a court of law, then we have the Florida Corrections system just waiting to check her in. Florida even has the death penalty as a parting gift.
That being said, she admits the murder weapon was hers, she admits to being present at the time of the crime, she was the first person to announce publicly that he had been shot, she knew he had been shot twice, she admits to concealing the crime after he was murdered. She showed where his body was buried to the informant. She had hired her exhusband to dig the hole. She gave an undercover police officer the murder weapon. She had most if not all of Abraham's assets transferred from him to her control or her boyfriend's control. She has blamed even her own child for the murder along with several other people. Motive, weapon, opportunity. The scales of justice seem to have tipped quite a bit for her to overcome. In my wrong more than right opinion, she really isn't looking too innocent to me.

In regards to the Affidavit, a couple of things jump out at me:

On pg.2, the list of witnesses includes James Moore, Shar Krasniqi and Judy Haggins. SK's address is listed as being in Tallahassee.

On pg. 6:

On February 5, 2009, a faxed request form for surrender of the Prudential Annuities Account in the name ofAbraham Shakespeare, purportedly with Shakespeare's signature, was faxed from Staples in Lakeland, Florida. The surrender form requested the full amount contained in the account, $1.095 million, to be paid in the form ofa check made payable to Abraham Shakespeare and sent via mail to his address.

On February 9, 2009, Ms. Moore registered the business Abraham Shakespeare LLC, with the Department of State, Division of Corporations, where she is listed as the registered agent and director.

On February 10, 2009, Ms. Moore opened an account at Bank of America in the name of Abraham Shakespeare LLC with $100 cash. Ms. Moore was the only signor on the account at that time.

On February 11,2009, Dee Dee Moore provided the bank Articles of Incorporation along with papers purporting to be "meeting minutes" ofthe "board" of Abraham Shakespeare LLC. Contained among the meeting minutes were minutes of a "meeting" which was purported to be "attended" by Dee Dee Moore, Judith Haggins and Abraham Shakespeare. The documented discussion was about adding Abraham Shakespeare's name as an authorized signer. Further, the $1.095 million check from Abraham Shakespeare's Prudential Annuities account was then deposited into the Bank ofAmerica account in the name ofAbraham Shakespeare, LLC. On February 11th 2009, Judith Haggins, a longtime friend of Abraham Shakespeare, met Dee Dee Moore through Abraham Shakespeare and soon became a business associate of her (Moore). Judith Haggins acted as Abraham Shakespeare's paid driver and personal assistant.

It looks like the only reason Abraham Shakespeare LLC was opened was to gain access to the annuities fund. Once that was set up, any checks sent to "Abraham Shakespeare" could be diverted by adding "LLC" after the name. IMO pretty sneaky and well thought out....until AS started wondering what happened to his money.

Do you still have the fox tampa bay link? It's no longer available.
I would imagine she's in solitary confinement due to the fact she's white and she killed a black man. The black inmates are probably chomping at the bit to twist her freakin head off.
I hope I didn't offend anyone by what I just said. It wasn't intended at all if I did. I think everyone would like to twist her head off, though.
But if I'm right, it would be a big issue, and require her in solitary.

Do you still have the fox tampa bay link? It's no longer available.
I would imagine she's in solitary confinement due to the fact she's white and she killed a black man. The black inmates are probably chomping at the bit to twist her freakin head off.
I hope I didn't offend anyone by what I just said. It wasn't intended at all if I did. I think everyone would like to twist her head off, though.
But if I'm right, it would be a big issue, and require her in solitary.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/conten...n-forgive-accused/rlAfGuEv70e256iyifnxlw.cspx
I don't have the first one, but the link above is the one that says she is in solitary. Scroll down to where you see her in her orange jumpsuit and it is right to the right of that. I guess I'm going to have to start printing the articles if they are going to keep taking them down, until someone teaches me to do thumbnails or how to convert the articles to PFD format so I can save them. My daughter is trying to teach me some comuter things, but when it comes to computers I'm a bit dense. I know how to play on the internet and use a word processer and I consider that a miracle.

Wow. That's all I can say. I have the complete confidence that LE has an airtight case against DeeDee for 1st degree murder.. after all.. she has only herself to blame for getting caught. She just couldn't shut up. All these lawyers that she's going through are probably looking at just some of what the state has against her and are dropping her. They know they will not win in this case.. DeeDee herself gave LE everything they needed on her own.

And as far as DeeDee being a millionaire before she met Abraham.. doubt it. millionaires don't get their house trailers foreclosed on. Or try to commit fraud to avoid paying for a truck. Her comment.. "Can I keep my things if I tell you who really killed Abraham?..." really ticked me off.. They aren't your things DeeDee. They are Abraham's. You know.. the guy you KILLED and tossed in a GARBAGE heap then buried in your lawyers backyard! Besides... how are you going to keep those things when you're either going to be rotting in prison for the rest of your miserable life or eating your last meal while you sit on death row waiting for the clock to strike midnight on your final day of true judgment? There is a special circle in he[[ for people like her.. and lord knows when she gets there.. she'll probably try to scam her way to the top.

I applaud Mrs. Walker for saying she can forgive DeeDee, not many people would be able to. I hope that she can find some piece in knowing what really happened to her son. And as far as the bible that DeeDee gave her, I'd ask that pastor how to dispose of it. A bible from Satan in the flesh.. how appropriate!

My thoughts as to why DeeDee is in solitary... Remember... Abraham did have a rough group of friends.. and he had been in and out of jail, so there is no doubt that there may be a few young ladies that he knew that might also be guests of the state, and someone could be a little ticked off at the blonde lady who killed their friend.... just sayin..

I'm glad that there will be justice for Abraham. If ever there was a man who tried to turn his life around and help others, it was him. And I applaud LE and everyone here who not only researched and uncovered so many lies and deceit, but also contributed to the general discussion and atmosphere.

And to Abraham.... I know you will not rest in peace until Dorice Donigan Moore is convicted for what she did to you, but I hope that you have at least begun to rest comfortably. Know that many here fought for you, that LE did the best that they could. Abraham, the kindness that you tried to bestow on others, we all have tried to give to you. You touched a heart with a single handshake. Not many could do that.

From Previous Thread #1 Found Deceased, #385
01-31-2010, 11:23 PM
Susan1
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2009
Byrd's name is listed as the one ...raham, is the Quit Claim deed still any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme