FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone involved with this scam or any associated ones should be VERY worried right now. VERRRRY worried. Won't be much longer they'll be knocking on your doors.

Just sayin'

Quote: " had a access code lock on it."

find this interesting. Realtors use these.

Also, not sure I'm ready to believe the friendship between DM and this Mom was strickly tied to "young love" btwn the kids. Just keep being cynical and wonder what was really going on.

Or let me put it this way, if I were a scammer working to steal millions but didn't exactly know how to make it LOOKlegal then I'd be looking for an attorney who might be known to do things for the right price. So this Mom just randomly gives DM his number?

Then there's HDS. Self-proclAimed hit the skids, rumors of drugs. I kinda think this a huge clue of why so many stayed quiet.

You are correct in the friendship between DDM and this Mom strickly tied to "young love", was not the only thing these two were involved in together.
The "mom"(hopefully we are talking about the same "Mom") is a nurse, in which I was told, was also the D.O.N. in one or possible more facilities in which called upon DDM's medical staffing company to staff when needed. The "Mom" first tried to get DDM and another one of her sons involved that son was not interested, but IMO, how convenient, here is a son much younger and more naive that you may be interested in! Then this "Mom" supposedly, sometime after all April 2009, relocates here conveniently to a property leased by DDM, and pretty much rides out on "easy street". IMO, she did very minimal work for DDM, to be getting everything she benefitted from DDM. I think she ran the medical staffing office for interviews/paperwork....maybe 4 hours a day if that, and only on some days. She wouldn't even answer the phones for the agency, EVER, that was all thrown upon DebM. But then again, maybe the "Mom" felt like DDM owed her due to that fact that previously that "Mom" did get DDM those shifts for the nursing agency DDM owned, to staff the facility or facilities she was D.O.N. in! And hey...she did get her son hooked up rather nicely, and a young one at that, for ole' DDM! Who knows...just a bit of info I thought I'd offer!

Why so many orange jumpsuits in court?

Is this a typical turnout?

Attachments

• deedee in court.jpg
    deedee in court.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 6
Almost an oompa loompa parade, huh? Lol

It's a first appearance video feed from the jail to the courthouse. If you are still in jail after arrest you have to have one in 24 hours I think

Why so many orange jumpsuits in court?

Is this a typical turnout?

In Hillsborough County, typically if you are completely through the booking process by midnight, you go to PP court the next morning that PP court is scheduled. In other words if you are arrested say on a Thursday late hours in the evening, but have not gone through the booking process by midnight, you would have to appear in PP court possibly Saturday morning. So on a Saturday morning, PP court may have people from late arrests of a Thursday night plus all arrested on Friday and booked before midnight on Friday. I have seen almost 200 people in booking at one time during a 12 hour shift. Even those that have already posted bond (self-arrests) still have to go through the entire booking process. So yes, sometimes there are many in PP court.

Finally, of course your answer wAs much better ;)

so when did the mom move here and where did she move from?

ModerAtors, can we use her name since she was written about?

Almost an oompa loompa parade, huh? Lol

Finally, of course your answer wAs much better ;)

so when did the mom move here and where did she move from?

ModerAtors, can we use her name since she was written about?

Ty, I try to give answers as best I can from the knowledge of things I know. In regards to the "Mom" are we talking about Shar's?

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/Arrest/Inquiry/ByBookingDate
Also on this link, if you notice some of the arrest dates are 02/15, 02/17, 02/18. Some people will hang out in booking, avoiding being processed, (for days) depending on if they think they will get bonded or to avoid going into general pop/lockdown, depending on the charges. But anyways, you see my point in why all the orange suits in a PP court hearing!

Here is an article that talks about what I stated early on. Moore, Stitzel met through their kids.
Link

the one mentioned here I will call her SG. What do you think about my theory that she is the starting point to all this? That there was never an Orlando meeting?

thanks wantohelp

the one mentioned here

thanks wantohelp

Well ty A_New_Day and wantohelp! I have got so many conflicting stories as to the involvement between DHS and DDM. This article helps to put a few things a little more into perspective. Someone esle on here had mention of drug problems of DHS. That too, I have heard. DHS owing DDM money, I also heard.
Also, back in like November 2009, DDM and DHS were "on the outs" with eachother, when I inquired as to why, so many conflicting stories! I was also told that DDM was trying to get DHS out of the 5802 home. When I inquired as to why DDM couldn't just evict him or something like that...again I got conflicting stories,and was just told it was all complicated and couldn't really be talked about!
Anyways, after my babbling, the answer to your question as far as the "young love" mom, this was the first I heard/read this article. So I can't help there, Sorry!

Thanks finally

Guitarman? Are you around? What do you think about my theory?

Thank again and ahead of time?

Maybe a more specific question would be:

if DM were looking to expand an evil empire, would SG be the type of person would be on board to find someone to help? Just your opinion is okay

Well ty A_New_Day and wantohelp! I have got so many conflicting stories as to the involvement between DHS and DDM. This article helps to put a few things a little more into perspective. Someone esle on here had mention of drug problems of DHS. That too, I have heard. DHS owing DDM money, I also heard.
Also, back in like November 2009, DDM and DHS were "on the outs" with eachother, when I inquired as to why, so many conflicting stories! I was also told that DDM was trying to get DHS out of the 5802 home. When I inquired as to why DDM couldn't just evict him or something like that...again I got conflicting stories,and was just told it was all complicated and couldn't really be talked about!
Anyways, after my babbling, the answer to your question as far as the "young love" mom, this was the first I heard/read this article. So I can't help there, Sorry!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...th-entangles-lawyer-who-hit-the-skids/1074496

The link gets into the young love article I believe is being referred to.

Snip:

Young love brought Moore and Stitzel together.

The romance wasn't theirs. They have teenage sons who at different times dated the same Plant City girl. Shannon Gunn, the girl's mother, got to know and like both of the boys' parents as a result of those relationships.

In December 2008, Moore asked Gunn if she knew a good lawyer. Gunn suggested Stitzel.

"I don't know if he's good," she recalled saying, "but I know he needs some clients."

I snipped the above quote from a longer post....
Question regarding the above.....Is this a person whose name we've heard before? I'm curious, because several weeks back, the investigator here said to look closer at the lawyer for answers to our questions.
This person, the one who had so much control over DM, playing the "jump" game, was it because they had information on her that could get her into trouble? I'm assuming as much, as that would be the only logical reason she would "jump".
Thanks for shedding ANY light on this :waitasec:

hi finally, exactly who are you talking about.....

Thanks finally

if DM were looking to expand an evil empire, would SG be the type of person would be on board to find someone to help? Just your opinion is okay

IMO, I don't think that SG was anywhere around back in the day with the Navigator scam that DDM tried to pull off. From what I understand, DDM also took money, like $60,000.00, or a business or something of that sort from another sleuther on here. I don't think SG was anywhere around then, either. From what I have learned in all of this DDM, she always had a love/greed of money, and sought out people that were vulnerable/desperate, and presented herself as a form of "Help". Helping her "ownself" to whatever she could, working her way through gaining other peoples trust in her, and when the guard went down and she was in (so to speak), she went for whatever she could get. Then used whomever she could to help put all things into play for her benefit! JMO!

hi finally, exactly who are you talking about.....

Well, you and I both went back and forth about this person. In one of your posts you even stated that this person went into detail about the rug missing, etc.

guitarman_fl, if you don't mind me asking are you the person that was supposedly suppose to come down around thanksgivng or somewhere around that time last year to visit PP.?

Thanks finally

who is sg and what is your theory, please???/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member