FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
..."i'm not scared of going to jail, because i know no jury will ever convict me"....."they said i held the gun to his head and shot him twice....i would never do that to another human being".......DM, you gonna love the romaine noodles, and remember...take care of BIG BERTHA....BIG BERTHA will take care of you....

Just tossing this out there...

The day after the concrete slab was poured at 5802 Hwy. 60, DDM traded the 2009 Lincoln MKS she had swapped to Abraham for his BMW.

Maybe she used the Lincoln to move him from the house to the hole next door?

Link to images for the 2010 model.

This is a GREAT theory!! Makes sense to get rid of vehicle so that no evidence can be found......What was the date of the concrete slab being poured? I'm not sure I remember this info, or had it.
Someone might want to give InvestigatingTheCase a heads up about that. They might want to trace the location of the MKS and check it out!!

This is a GREAT theory!! Makes sense to get rid of vehicle so that no evidence can be found......What was the date of the concrete slab being poured? I'm not sure I remember this info, or had it.
Someone might want to give InvestigatingTheCase a heads up about that. They might want to trace the location of the MKS and check it out!!

Page 17 of the CRA, states slab was poured (04/13/09) Page 11 of the CRA states the Lincoln MKS was traded (04/14/09). Very good point! I will be calling Det. Thomas tomorrow.

...now that's what i'm talking about...where did we get that as lived in the apartment at redhawk.....i missed it...that's what's going on...dm has been reading to many john grisham and anne rule books....she forgot to read they always get caught in the end....i got tickets for the front row....she will testify ....she like to be the star of the show...

That information in regards to AS living inthe apartment over the seperate garage on Redhawk, was provided by me. This is what I was told by reliable source.

bbm

Abraham was seen on the 3rd, and his cousin spoke with him on the phone on the 4th.

I'm going strictly by the affadavid which I didn't see about the cousing but the people who stated seeing Abraham the 3 were Ambrose and Haggins which is my point.......
Another person simply states they saw him the first week of Apr

Page 17 of the CRA, states slab was poured (04/13/09) Page 11 of the CRA states the Lincoln MKS was trades (04/14/09). Very good point! I will be calling Det. Thomas tomorrow.

Ok, but you do know one of the detectives has been following this thread since the begining too though right.

Ok, but you do know one of the detectives has been following this thread since the begining too though right.

Yes, as I stated in prior posts, I have spoke with LE on a couple of occasions in regards to the feelings I had about certain things and all the lies and stories that were going on between DDM and those close to her.
Not sure of when exactly I spoke with one of the very first Det. on the case, he was one out of Polk. But the answer to your question is yes. I have and will again speak with Det. on the case. I WANT ALL THOSE INVOLVED TO BE CAUGHT! And yes I am well aware of investigatingthecase being on here.

That information in regards to AS living inthe apartment over the seperate garage on Redhawk, was provided by me. This is what I was told by reliable source.

hi finally, do you think people living close to deedee depending on her money for everyday living are involved, how well do you know p.paulson? i am talking about people that she supported in everyday life, such as those who just made a phone call to get what they needed, such as you discribed in one of our post.
gas food, free rent?????

hi finally, do you think people living close to deedee depending on her money for everyday living are involved, how well do you know p.paulson? i am talking about people that she supported in everyday life, such as those who just made a phone call to get what they needed, such as you discribed in one of our post.
gas food, free rent?????

I'm not sure of what to think. I was raised to EARN any and everything in my life. And, I, myself, would NEVER turn to my own children nor their significant others/etc. for anything, no matter how much money they had. JMO!
I only know the things that I have seen, the feelings I have felt, and the things I have heard! Which may or may not mean much. It's just things that make a person go "hmm"!
Again these things are JMO!
I will say this...from what I have seen/heard, I find it very interesting that there was a person in this, that had some kind of power/control/info to be able to play the "jump" game right back on DDM and having DDM "jump" for just about any request made! I also, find it interesting that that same person, seemed to KNOW ALOT of information before things were discovered by LE.
So, I can't really give you an answer to your question of, if people being close to DDM and depending on DDM for everyday living are involved.

Just tossing this out there...

The day after the concrete slab was poured at 5802 Hwy. 60, DDM traded the 2009 Lincoln MKS she had swapped to Abraham for his BMW.

Maybe she used the Lincoln to move him from the house to the hole next door?

Link to images for the 2010 model.

Gotta say, you are a 1st class websleuth. Excellent job.

02/24/2010 D001 ADVERSARY PRELIM HEARING SET Event Scheduled,APH,11-MAR-2010,10:00, Judge:HEINRICH, WALTER R., Room:CR15, Room Location:AN, User ID = GUNTERS

From the Court Docket Site - Hearing Scheduled for 3/11/10 at 10am.

I just want to post that I was corrected yesterday. In regards to the metal/steel trough posted in my post #731. I was informed yesterday that supposedly that trough had not been at 5732 all along. It was told to me that it was purchased after April. But at this point, who knows of what to think or believe or whom!

Finally, another question for you. You have talked several times about "feelings" you had in relation to the houses on Rte 60. Are you a psychic?
Somehow I feel like I'm playing, "What's My Line" so if I get the right answer you can just go, "Ding, ding, ding". ;)

Finally, another question for you. You have talked several times about "feelings" you had in relation to the houses on Rte 60. Are you a psychic?
Somehow I feel like I'm playing, "What's My Line" so if I get the right answer you can just go, "Ding, ding, ding". ;)

LOL! Susan1...I think I stated in one of my posts that I'm not crazy, nor do I suffer from any mental illnesses. This statement was made by me, in relation to the feelings I felt about those homes.
No, I'm not a psychic...no "ding, ding, ding,", at least I've never been confirmed as being a Psychic!
I can't really explain it, my own family/friends are astonished by some of the things I feel and then later realizing that my feelings about things being confirmed. And again, I am NOT crazy...not yet! By the time all of this goes to trial, I might be though!

bbm

Abraham was seen on the 3rd, and his cousin spoke with him on the phone on the 4th.

Link to article:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-missing-millionaire-body-20100129,0,519811.story

*snip*: Brown said he last saw Shakespeare April 3 at a Lakeland supermarket where the lottery winner went every day to hang out and talk to friends.

That day, like many others, Shakespeare complained that friends and strangers were asking him for money, Brown said.

He said Shakespeare was too generous. The winnings brought him too much attention and too much trouble.

"I wish he'd never won it," Brown said of the Lotto jackpot. "He said it to me. He said, 'Better off me being broke.'" (end of snip)

This isn't the article I was typing about earlier, but it does say Brown last saw AS at the store on April 3. I have to go through the Legder articles to see if there was mention of AS being worried about things. I'll let you all know if I find what I'm looking for.

Boyz Mum- I'm pretty sure I remember what you are looking for. Maybe it was Eddie Dixon that made the comment?

It's frustrating that some of the articles change- things are deleted- so when you go back to try and find something you previously read, it may not be there any more.

I will say this...from what I have seen/heard, I find it very interesting that there was a person in this, that had some kind of power/control/info to be able to play the "jump" game right back on DDM and having DDM "jump" for just about any request made! I also, find it interesting that that same person, seemed to KNOW ALOT of information before things were discovered by LE.

I snipped the above quote from a longer post....
Question regarding the above.....Is this a person whose name we've heard before? I'm curious, because several weeks back, the investigator here said to look closer at the lawyer for answers to our questions.
This person, the one who had so much control over DM, playing the "jump" game, was it because they had information on her that could get her into trouble? I'm assuming as much, as that would be the only logical reason she would "jump".
Thanks for shedding ANY light on this :waitasec:

blue mermaid, you could be right about who made the comment about AS seeming worried/nervous. It seems like I read it somewhere that it seemed AS knew something was up. (Again, I could be imagining it...)

tigergal71, my suspicions seem to lean toward HDS, primarily because that is who it seemed 'investigating' was pointing to, IMO. The relationship between DDM and HDS is kind of an odd one, IMO, but both had to be benefitting from it (and both it seems were on the skids 'pre Abrabram').

I did want to say that I was rather unimpressed with the article where Stitzel was talking. The article didn't seem to reflect his being 'lawyer intelligent', I don't think I would have hired him if he really speaks like he seemed to in the article. JMO.

I'm pretty sure law enforcement would have already tracked down that Lincoln. I just threw the theory out because the timing caught my eye. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member