FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I promise last one.

Investigating I'm sure you know but just incase a property was left out of the affadavit.

I hope this explains it better. The last filing has to do with the 104 edgewater property. It was obtained after a death as well.
In all these trails some common last names are King, Johnson, Anderson. You will see.
The number in green, if a number by a transaction is placed there it is the parcel number. This is something they are doing, slightly changing a property.

Type: DEED 092827822000021400
File No.: 97130506
Date/Time: 9/26/1997 15:55:06
Book Type: O
Book/Page: 3905/1346
Pages: 1
Consideration: $0.00
Legal: MILLER J T SUB BLK B LOTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
JOHNSON JAMES A
JOHNSON JAMES A
Grantees:
SMITH RICHARD
SMITH STEPHANIE Y
James Johnson (290 first st south Winter Haven) a married person quit claims to Stephanie Y Smith a married person and Richard Smith a single man PO Box 282 Lake Hamilton

File No.: 98073694
Date/Time: 5/18/1998 14:43:59
Book/Page: 4029/369
Legal: J T MILLERS BLK B LOTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
SMITH M C
SMITH M C
SMITH M C
Grantees:
SMITH RICHARD
SMITH STEPHANIE Y
GLENN STEPHANIE Y
MC Smith A.D. of Kings NY quit claims to Richard Smith (single) and Stephanie Y Smith NKA Stephanie Y Glenn PO Box 282 Lake Hamilton
Prepared at Neal B or R Young at 300 third st NW

Type: MTG
File No.: 98073695
Date/Time: 5/18/1998 14:44:59
Book/Page: 4029/370
Pages: 3
Legal: J T MILLERS BLK B LOTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
SMITH RICHARD
GLENN STEPHANIE Y & JOHNNY
SMITH STEPHANIE Y
Grantees:
MCQUILLEN JOHN
MCQUILLEN NORMA
MCQUILLEN NORMA
Prepared May 15
Mortgage and promise noteA.D. Richard Smith (single) and Stephanie Y Smith NKA Stephanie Y Glenn and her husband Johny Glenn to John and Norma Mcquillen. The first verified identity with an ID card.

Type: MTG 092827822000021400
File No.: 2000172901
Date/Time: 10/26/2000 15:32:52
Book/Page: 4560/1638
Pages: 5
Legal: J T MILLERS BLK B LOT 14 & 15
Grantors:
SMITH RICHARD
SMITH STEPHANIE Y
GLENN STEPHANIE Y
Grantees:
FIRST UNION NATIONAL BANK
Balloon Mortgage with Richard Smith and Stephanie Smith KNA Stephanie Glenn. 409 Martin Pearl Drive, Lake Hamilton. Cheryl Mather is notary and personally knows the signer.
Clsim the address of the property is 409 Martin Peral Drive Lake Hamilton

Type: LEASE
File No.: 2000140796
Date/Time: 9/6/2000 11:00:55
Book/Page: 4526/699
Pages: 2
Legal: MARTIN ESTS LOT 16
Grantors:
MENHO CORP
Grantees:
MASON ALICE A
Alice A Mason signs a lease with MENHO a non profit address 114 Martin dr. Martin Estates Lakeland. Gene Smith is a witness. JP Schaffer is notary. Marjorie Field is president of the nonprofit

Type: DEED 272809822000021400
File No.: 2007034730
Date/Time: 2/15/2007 10:22:48
Book/Page: 7176/956
Consideration: $20,000.00
Legal: J R MILLERS BLK B LTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
GLENN STEPHANIE Y
SMITH STEHANIE Y
Grantees:
LEWIS CLAUDE E
Prepare November 2, 2006
Stephanie Smith FKA Stephanie Glenn (a single person) <address 104 edgewater drive Winter Haven> signs warranty deed over to Claude E.Lewis
Jodi Mcclanahan is a witness, Cheryl Sampson is notary. Presents S Glenn driver license. Stephanie signs as Stephanie Y. Glenn

File No.: 2007034761
Date/Time: 2/15/2007 10:40:58
Book/Page: 7176/1078
Consideration: $125,000.00
Legal: BJT MILLERS LTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
LEWIS CLAUDE E
Grantees:
SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
Claude E Lewis sells the property to Abraham for $125,000
Cedric Lewis is the witness, Cheryl Sampson is the notary

Type: LEASE
File No.: 2007093052
Date/Time: 5/2/2007 11:40:10
Book/Page: 7269/1759
Consideration: $0.70
Legal: MARTIN ESTS LT 16
Grantors:
M E M H O CORPORATION
Grantees:
MASON ALICE
SMITH SHARON
SMITH GENE M
Execited April 5 2007. Leased through 2085.
Lease with MEMHO now officed at 114 Martin dr Martin Estates Lakeland. Donald Rudolph is now president. Prepared by Steven Martin PO Box 2785 Lakeland. They now are 1/119 percent owner. Leasing 313 Monroe dr , Alice Mason, her daughter Sharon and her husband Gene (Smith) notary Melissa Munn who personally knows Sharon.

Type: DEED
File No.: 2007096813
Date/Time: 5/7/2007 15:03:21
Book/Page: 7276/239
Legal: J R MILLER BLK B LTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
SMITH SHARON
Grantees:
LEWIS CLAUDE E
Dated April 30 2007, with 6 crossed out and replaced with 7 for year.
Sharon Smith a single person at <address 104 edgewater drive Winter Haven> signs warranty deed to Claude Lewis. Witness and notary are Renae Johnson, suppose to have Cheryl Sampson as witness but she never signs. Stephanie signs as Stephanie E. Crews, POA for Sharon Smith. Doc prepared by Cedric Lewis and associates.

Type: POA
File No.: 2007096814
Date/Time: 5/7/2007 15:03:21
Book/Page: 7276/240
Legal:
Grantors:
SMITH SHARON
Grantees:
CREWS STEPHANIE
September 29, 2006 and certified as a true copy March 2007.recieved nov 2006, multiple stamps.
Sharon Smith appoints her sister Stephanie Crews *check witness. Notary is Cynthia D Owens checked Sharon&#8217;s identity with an identification with a number (?) prepared at Cedric Lewis and associates. The doc looks odd.

Type: DEED 272809822000021400
File No.: 2009022816
Date/Time: 2/11/2009 15:15:07
Book/Page: 7814/2101
Consideration: $100,000.00
Legal: MILLERS BLK BJT LTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
SHAPKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
Grantees:
AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO
Prepared January 11, 2009
The property is signed over from Abraham to Deedee&#8217;s company. Doug Hancock is a witness. Leah King is notary and this is done through Stitzel&#8217;s office at 4204 W Keysville rd. amount is $100,000.

Type: FF LN
File No.: 2004099643
Date/Time: 5/18/2004 13:06:18
Book/Page: 5781/1633
Legal:
Grantors:
POLK CLERK COURTS
Grantees:
CREWS STEPHANIE
Judgement lean against Stephanie Crews, 104 NW Edgewater dr Winter Haven
Dob 11-11-68 B F
Judge-cecelia m moore

Type: DEED
File No.: 2001037562
Date/Time: 3/7/2001 08:13:47
Book/Page: 4643/598
Legal: CAREFREE COVE LT 78
Grantors:
ROWLES ROCHELLE L
WAKEMAN EHTLYN L
Grantees:
CREWS STEPHANIE E

Link for colors Link Here

From the criminal affidavit: Big snip
"On January 28, 2010, Detective Thomas of the Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office and Detective Wallace ofthe Polk County Sheriffs Office conducted an interview with Dee Dee Moore's ex-husband, James Moore. Mr. Moore stated that Dee Dee Moore asked him to recommend the type of equipment to clear her land at 5802 Hwy. 60 Plant City, Florida. He suggested a tractor with attachments, however she purchased a Case Backhoe on April 3, 2009 at a Lakeland Auction. Dee Dee Moore paid James Moore approximately $100 to pick-up the backhoe and deliver the same to her property on highway 60, utilizing his family's flat bed trailer. Dee Dee Moore called James Moore during the first two weeks of April, 2009, and requested that he come to her property at 5802 Highway 60 and utilize the purchased Case backhoe to dig a hole for concrete and trash."
I just noticed that this backhoe was purchased on 4/3/09. The police had said that Abraham had died sometime between 4/6 - 4/7/09. If that is true, does anybody else see premediatation in her purchase 3-4 days prior to his death? It also makes me go back to page 1 of the affidavit where they state that the offense date was 4/1/09.
I see one of 3 possibilities here. People's memories about dates are not always correct as time goes on. Either people are wrong about the last time they saw him and he was killed prior to 4/3/09 when she bought the backhoe and she needed a way to dig a hole and bury his body, OR she knew on 4/3/09 she was going to kill him so she bought the backhoe to have it ready for when she did OR she bought the backhoe on 4/3/09 just as a random purchase to bury some trash and, oh, my, didn't it come in handy 3 days later.
So, which door is the true answer behind for when and why Dorice Moore bought that backhoe? Door 1: Premeditated murder and he died between 4/6-4/7; Door 2: he was already dead by 4/3/09 and she needed to bury his body and the criminal affidavit date of offense of 4/1/09 is correct, or Door 3: What a lucky coincidence I just happen to have a backhoe handy when a person is murdered on my property?
What do you think?
Also, to my recollection from what the media had said at the time, but I believe I remember it mentioned, James Moore came forward to the police when he saw on TV that there was a crime scene at the address he had dug the hole at and showed the police where he dug the hole and cooperated with the police during their search. He is listed as a witness in this case, not as a conspirator.
I can not imagine of how badly he must feel to have to deal with his wife (they were not divorced until 6/09) involving him in this mess, finding out after the fact that he had buried a human being, his now ex-wife blaming their own son for the murder, and a person that he shared part of his life with and had a child with now being charged with first degree murder. It is not how you expect it to end up when you say, "I do."[/QUOTE]

BBM
I want to add, that they had been separated quite a long time prior to the divorce being finalized. I want to say someone (a poster, or possibly it was in a news article) indicated Shar & DDM were an item in 2007. I know for a fact they were separated at the beginning of 2007 or end of 2006.

Forgive me for digging this post from pages back, I'm just getting caught up.

The date (bbm) of April 3rd seems kind of ominous to me because IIRC, this is the last time AS's friend saw him alive at the store. I could be mixing up dates (and the friend or cousin may have been named Brown?) but it seems like I remember the conversation between AS and his friend/cousin was about AS having fears of something happening to him. Does anyone remember this or am I imagining it?

I totally feel that this was a premeditated murder. I don't believe that DDM's sole intention of having her ex dig the hole was just for construction debris. Is it even legal to bury construction debris?

It's JMO, I don't feel as though DDM's ex is directly involved in any aspects of the crime. DDM seems like the type that would have made it lucrative for her ex to dig the hole but she'd have to be dumb as a stump if she told him she was going to bury a body there. Not that she seems like a criminal mastermind or anything.

Above is all JMO.

Sorry tigergirl, if I misinterpret your post . DM surely must be way up on the list of dumb criminals. Her trial will be a slam dunk IMO.
But it just makes you wonder how much help she received with the unloading of Shakespeare's assets considering her brain power.

I hope you're right about the trial being a "slam dunk". Just reading about this case makes my blood boil.

IMHO, HDS (lawyer) was/is a major player in the case and I really believe he holds a lot of knowledge about everything. I realize there are a lot of people who may appear as names on documents and such but if they trusted DDM, I think it's possible that they could have 'helped her' without knowing the actual plan.

Again, all I type here is just my opinion.

Sorry I'm digging up posts from previous days... been away a few days and am trying to catch up. Thanks all of you for keeping this thread going!

Justice for Abraham!

The date (bbm) of April 3rd seems kind of ominous to me because IIRC, this is the last time AS's friend saw him alive at the store. I could be mixing up dates (and the friend or cousin may have been named Brown?) but it seems like I remember the conversation between AS and his friend/cousin was about AS having fears of something happening to him. Does anyone remember this or am I imagining it?

I totally feel that this was a premeditated murder
. I don't believe that DDM's sole intention of having her ex dig the hole was just for construction debris. Is it even legal to bury construction debris?

It's JMO, I don't feel as though DDM's ex is directly involved in any aspects of the crime. DDM seems like the type that would have made it lucrative for her ex to dig the hole but she'd have to be dumb as a stump if she told him she was going to bury a body there. Not that she seems like a criminal mastermind or anything.

Above is all JMO.

bbm.. ITA! Once Abraham told Judith he thought something was going on, and DM told her not to let Abraham go to the bank, DM knew she was screwed.. so she started planning it out...

And I believe her first step was that video.

bbm.. ITA! Once Abraham told Judith he thought something was going on, and DM told her not to let Abraham go to the bank, DM knew she was screwed.. so she started planning it out...

And I believe her first step was that video.

Excellent excellent point!! Yes, I've always believed that video was taken on purpose. Shoot, in a media interview she even said she took it to protect herself. At the time (before AS body was found) I was thinking she knew more than she was alluding to, that she was lying that AS left the area. Protect herself WHY?? If you simply helped out a friend, and did all the paperwork stuff "legally, professional and ethically" as she put it, what would there be to "protect" yourself from?

Was looking for the documents with other signatures of DM for ACANDYROSE......

I'm frustrated cause I can't find any. Does anyone remember the signatures, and all the discussion about them? Specifically, ACR posted just a few posts back with the signature that we had discussed looking like it might have been an attempt at Shar's signature, wrapping into "D Moore". ACR had a document from 2000 with a different signature by "DeeDee Moore" written very neatly, but didn't we compare SEVERAL documents where she signed very sloppily "D Moore"?? Which looked like the one on the document ACR posted last night or yesterday? I can't seem to find them right now, but I remember the conversation clearly, because we discussed it through several posts, and most of us agreed it looked like Shar & D Moore on the same line together.
Does anyone remember all the other signatures? I found some AMP mortgages/deeds, etc with Polk County, but only the one that ACR posted has the signature. I can't recall where all the other signatures would have been???
I'm also not sure which poster posted it.....probably wanttohelp, or lbminnesota or one of those who was doing extensive research and knew how to clip the signature and post it in the posts.
HELP!!!!!
:banghead:

Just as I suspected. I do not trust Judith Haggins. The person who notarized the power of attorney states they did so 4/3. I don't believe we have seen that doc, but on that day Ambrose notarized some asignments of property to AMP, and the sec to identify if you personally know the person or check their id is NOT filled in!

Link

I was just looking at that document looking for DM's signature for ACR. I think the "witness" signature is Judith Haggins. Do you agree??

I totally feel that this was a premeditated murder. I don't believe that DDM's sole intention of having her ex dig the hole was just for construction debris. Is it even legal to bury construction debris?

Above is all JMO.

Yes, I pretty much agree with everything you've said here. I'm pretty sure 4/3 was given as the last day he was seen alive. IIRC, there was some sort of funeral around that time too, which he attended, and family saw him there. But at any rate, that date is the one that was given. I don't know if I recall him saying he feared something was going to happen to him, but he WAS getting suspicious of the money & what DM was up to. Yes, he probably felt like he could be in danger.
No, it's not legal to bury any debris, let alone construction debris. I'm pretty sure it's not even legal to dig a hole without some sort of permit, and having the cable, phone etc companies come out and mark their buried lines. Course, here in PC, growing up, we used to dig big holes in our yard and throw trash and stuff in it, burn it, then cover it up. There's alot of older residents here that might still do things like that. (Without getting permits and such, because that's just the way things have always been done, why change and conform now LOL) It's quite possible others grew up the same way, so digging holes and burying trash & debris was nothing. I dunno. JMO :)
I agree, I totally feel it was premeditated. I'm sure that's why she was charged with 1st degree murder. There are too many things that point to the planning of the death. Did anyone get dates on her purchases of the cleaning supplies, bleach, etc and limestone? I can't remember if dates of the purchases were released or not. I also agree with your opinion on DM's ex. I do think she kept as many people out of it as possible at the time, but as time wore on, and LE was getting closer to the truth, she couldn't keep her mouth shut. I'd imagine they've gotten ALOT of the details out of her at this point. I just think that the things she's told them, they'll have to investigate and interview people, etc, which takes alot of time to do (probably numerous interviews too, to see if they change their stories, or they "break" them and get truth out)
Hopefully more info will surface soon. We need things to move along!! I WISH Nancy Grace would have picked up on this when everything was breaking. I kept flipping over to it, but never heard anything. Sheriff Grady woulda loved being on national tv having nancy interview him ;)

I was just looking at that document looking for DM's signature for ACR. I think the "witness" signature is Judith Haggins. Do you agree??

OOOOPS please disregard that!! Judith Haggins was the witness on some of the documents filed 5/09. So sorry for the mixup there!! :blushing:

here's a few dee dee moore signatures and a dorice donegan too.

picture.php

and the one on the quitclaim

picture.php

here's a few dee dee moore signatures and a dorice donegan too.

picture.php

and the one on the quitclaim

picture.php

I don't know why the photos & photo links don't work for me :waitasec:
Is there anywhere else I can view these? Any advice why I cannot see the images? (I also couldn't see the thing KeenEyes posted to me either!!! Post #674 maybe??)

I don't know why the photos & photo links don't work for me :waitasec:
Is there anywhere else I can view these? Any advice why I cannot see the images? (I also couldn't see the thing KeenEyes posted to me either!!! Post #674 maybe??)

tigergal71, I'm not sure why you can't see the images. Browser issue maybe? They are in my handy-dandy cholzsch-inspired photo album here though. ; )

And the image KeenEyes posted was a cute "Welcome" graphic.

I hope you're right about the trial being a "slam dunk". Just reading about this case makes my blood boil.

IMHO, HDS (lawyer) was/is a major player in the case and I really believe he holds a lot of knowledge about everything. I realize there are a lot of people who may appear as names on documents and such but if they trusted DDM, I think it's possible that they could have 'helped her' without knowing the actual plan.

Again, all I type here is just my opinion.

Sorry I'm digging up posts from previous days... been away a few days and am trying to catch up. Thanks all of you for keeping this thread going!

Justice for Abraham!

Considers yourself on a jury.
DM disclosed that Shakespeare was killed with two bullets. Only LE knew that.
DM knew where the body was buried.
Bullets came from a gun owned by DM. LE has verified it was the murder weapon.
DM was the one trying to bribe people to convince LE AS was still alive.
DM ended up with most of the loot.
Slam dunk IMO.

Above is all JMO.

Good catch! If she bought this on April 3 was he already dead? April 3 is the date Judith Haggins signed POA notarized by Ambrose. That is why I was saying the other docs Ambrose notarized that day do NOT have the personally known to me/ID used section filled in which makes me question if he was even their. Also docs were filed with the clerk on May 6 Tigergirl but notarized April 3 so you were prob correct and that would make sense Judith was a witness since she was involved with those docs.

Make that 2 documents notarized by Ambrose April 3, the same day she claims she notarized the POA, and 2 documents w/ Judith Haggins as witness, with NO answer in the section to fill out stating if notary knows person personally or checked ID. I would not be surprised if there is 3! Also Judith has same writting style as the mysterious sig we are discussing.

I may be able to help you a bit on this.
1) Can't get into too much detail of how the house at 5732 is laid out. But yes it was a red brick home/business office. As far as who lived there? Maybe guitarman_fl knows, since he has talked to SHAR'S MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Don't know the answer to the official name of the Paintball Company nor who's name it was under.
3) From what I understand, yes there was alot of noise due to the paintball field/business.
4) Also from what I understand, AS lived at the Redhawk address in the apartment above the seperate garage. And as far as I know, there has not been proof of the house being sold or money exchanging hands for that house, it was Quitclaimed by DDM(January 2009), and DDM moved into Redhawk in April.
5) No AS never lived at either address on Hwy 60, he did however go there from time to time with DDM.

If Abraham lived in the apartment over the garage at Redhawk, and DDM/Shar didn't move in to the house at Redhawk until April, does that mean the house at Redhawk was unoccupied??? For how long?

Just tossing this out there...

The day after the concrete slab was poured at 5802 Hwy. 60, DDM traded the 2009 Lincoln MKS she had swapped to Abraham for his BMW.

Maybe she used the Lincoln to move him from the house to the hole next door?

Link to images for the 2010 model.

...now that's what i'm talking about...where did we get that as lived in the apartment at redhawk.....i missed it...that's what's going on...dm has been reading to many john grisham and anne rule books....she forgot to read they always get caught in the end....i got tickets for the front row....she will testify ....she like to be the star of the show...

Good catch! If she bought this on April 3 was he already dead? April 3 is the date Judith Haggins signed POA notarized by Ambrose. That is why I was saying the other docs Ambrose notarized that day do NOT have the personally known to me/ID used section filled in which makes me question if he was even their. Also docs were filed with the clerk on May 6 Tigergirl but notarized April 3 so you were prob correct and that would make sense Judith was a witness since she was involved with those docs.

bbm

Abraham was seen on the 3rd, and his cousin spoke with him on the phone on the 4th.

...i sure wish dm could get emails in jail.... remember when she was on here running all of us down....i would love to sing to her..."HOW YOU LIKE US NOW"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether