FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abraham cousin, Cedric Edom claimed in media articles that Abraham Shakespeare bought him the house at 1418 W Lake Parker Dr, Lakeland, FL. That was 06/24/2008 and house price was for $102,000.00 and the deed was in the name of "Shakespeare & Associates LLC". On 01/11/2009, documents show that Abraham, representing Shakespeare & Associates LLC Quit Claimed that deed over to American Medical Professionals PEO for $102,000.00.

In an article in the "The Ledger" (02/04/10), Cedric Edom is quoted as saying that Dee Dee Moore threatened to take back his home that Shakespeare bought him. Apparently this "threat" started off with his car getting repo'd by Troy McKay Young (via orders from Dee Dee) on 11/09/09. Apparently, according to Edom, Dee Dee was angry that Cedric told "The Ledger" that it was he (Cedric) who reported Abraham missing to law enforcement. Edom stated in the Ledger article (02/10/10) that Dee Dee then brought the car back to him on 12/15/09 and told him to retract his story about reporting Abraham missing. Just my opinion but that sounded like a little blackmail to me.

So fast forward.... to January 13, 2010. At THAT TIME, the ONLY two people listed on the corporate records for "American Medical Professionals PEO Inc" were: President: Shar Anthony (who we know as Shar Anthony Krasniqi), and Chairman: D. Moore (who we know as Dee Dee Moore).

On January 13, 2010, a Quit Claim Deed was drawn up for 1418 W Lake Parker Dr, Lakeland, FL 33805 from "American Medical Professionals PEO" to an Eva Williams. No dollar amount listed. The ONLY two people who could sign over that house were Shar Anthony OR D. Moore representing "American Medical Professionals PEO."

The signature below is NOT Dee Dee Moore's signature, so it has to be Shar's signature.

The document was prepared by Eva Williams, 1418 W. Lake Parker, Lakewood, FL 33805. Who is Eva Williams? The signature was notarized by Patricia Paulson (who we know through sleuthing is Shar's mother), and since she is Shar's mother then she certainly should know the signature of her own son to be the notary.

Final note: On 01/27/2010 - Dee Dee Moore REMOVED Shar Anthony as President from "American Medical Professionals PEO, Inc."

733-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsSIG.jpg

732-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsSIG.jpg

Full Document Page 1:
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/...espeare/518-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsPg1.jpg

Full Document Page 2:
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/...espeare/519-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsPg2.jpg

========================================

SO if that's Shar's signature on that 01/13/2010 Quit Claim Deed (ABOVE), then who's signature is on the HVAC permit (BELOW) of 02/19/2009 for 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL, where the permit document states Shar Krasniqi is the owner of that property.

174-2009-02-19-HVAC-Krasniqi.jpg

ACR

Kudos to you ACandyRose! This is a very interesting document(on bottom) of your post. That permit does list Shar as owner of the 5732 Hwy 60 home. I know for a fact that this house is listed in public records of Hillsborough County Tax Collector as follows, hope this link works.
http://www.hillstax.org/taxapp/property_detail.asp?pmid=4385477
(Top image)Also, good question as to who Eva Williams is, she did do a Quitclaim deed on January 13, 2010, but I'm not sure as to where that property is located. It's not the 5732 Hwy 60 address. Can you help on this?

Pretty sure they were talking about the Redhawk house. Anyone else remember? Maybe I'm totally wrong.

OT wierd thing about the rug thing, when I bought my place I discovered the prior owner had old carpets ALL over the yard! Not kdding! Wierd and a pain to pull up.

But no, not burried. Least don't think so. Lol

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...8&pcCaseId=10-CF-001733&pnCnt=1&pcCourtType=%
She's been determined to be indigent. So says Hillsborough Court System. They aren't letting her use the money she stole from Abraham, if there is any left, so they have to let her get a public defender it would seem. Someone who knows more about this stuff may have better insight.

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...970&pnCaseYrTo=2010&pcCtypCL=ALL&pcLocnCL=ALL
Hope this link works as well! If you notice on 2/3/10 DDM PP court, refused PD (Public Defender). Then notice 2/22/10 oral order for PD(Public Defender), same day was appointed a PD.

Kudos to you ACandyRose! This is a very interesting document(on bottom) of your post. That permit does list Shar as owner of the 5732 Hwy 60 home. I know for a fact that this house is listed in public records of Hillsborough County Tax Collector as follows, hope this link works.
(Top image)Also, good question as to who Eva Williams is, she did do a Quitclaim deed on January 13, 2010, but I'm not sure as to where that property is located. It's not the 5732 Hwy 60 address. Can you help on this?
Dorice quit claimed the Lake Parker home to Eva Williams and that was recorded in Polk County.
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7409095&file_num=2010011164&doc_status=V

There were some comments here that the paper had gotten it wrong when they said that Dorice had quit claimed the Redhawk property to Eva Williams. I even e-mailed the writer of the article, Merissa, and asked her if it was a mistake since only the Lake Parker Quit Claim deed was recorded. She didn't answer. That could have happened and just not been recorded.

ACandyRose (ACR) has added a ton of information about this case to a timeline, who's who, property info, pictures, and etc. on her website which you can find here ...

http://www.acandyrose.com

Thanks again to all who have supplied information and to ACR for putting it all together for us!!

Great info on a lot of other cases there too! Thanks for all you do ACR!

The property that was Quit Claimed to Eva Williams was 1418 W Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland, FL 33805. Here's a link on my archive site below on that property:

1418 W Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland, FL 33805
http://www.acandyrose.com/deutsche-shakespeare.htm

Here's a link to ALL the properties that Abraham bought or loaned money on and/or Quit Claimed or assigned mortgages over to Dee Dee:

ALL Properties Involving Abraham Shakespeare and Dee Dee Moore:
http://www.acandyrose.com/shakespeare-properties.htm

Hope this helps
ACR

Dorice quit claimed the Lake Parker home to Eva Williams and that was recorded in Polk County.
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7409095&file_num=2010011164&doc_status=V

There were some comments here that the paper had gotten it wrong when they said that Dorice had quit claimed the Redhawk property to Eva Williams. I even e-mailed the writer of the article, Merissa, and asked her if it was a mistake since only the Lake Parker Quit Claim deed was recorded. She didn't answer, but around that time bluemermaid posted the search warrant for Redhawk, and I believe the search warrant said that property was quit claimed to Eva Williams. That could have happened and just not been recorded. I find it hard to believe that it was the police who made that mistake of which house was quit claimed. At this point, I'd have to believe they knew what they were talking about and both houses were Quit Claimed to her.

Susan, I think the reason that some people, including the media got confused on which house was Quit Claimed on 01/13/2010 is that under the signature shows the RedHawk property name and address, but that is there because THAT is the corporation address for "American Medical Professionals PEO Inc" and that is who (via Shar Anthony's signature... IF that's really his signature) did the Quit Claim over to Eva Williams.

The Quit Claim Deed clearly shows the Property Parcel # 24-28-07-000000-014040, which is the parcel for 1418 W Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland, FL 33805. And that is the house where Cedric Edom lives, the house he said Abraham bought for him.

ACR

And the first thing the police found in that hole was a rug, before they found the body. I remember one poster joking they bury their rugs in their yards all the time.

She still had to move that body from the red house across the way to the tan house. It's not a real far distance, but when you are dragging a body in a rug or not living on a busy road, now how do you do that? If she had put him in the Hummer and moved him to the other property, I'd think the police would have found the blood when they luminoled it in November.

So it is really interesting that she would come up with the rug theory and then there one is in the hole with Abraham. That was a really good guess, wasn't it?
you can call it a guess......if u want to. actually as i was writing about the rug, it came into my mind that she said a rug was missing from a room. she even went as far as saying maybe de dee put him into the digging machine and dumped his body after i told her he would be much to heavy for one person, and dee dee suredoes not looked like an athete.....

The Uhaul was at the 5732 Hwy 60 like on or about Feb 12th, I beleive. That was the person in which guitarman_fl and I have been going back and forth about. That person moving was Shar's mom. No once Shar left, he only returned to give LE the vette, from what I understand.

correct.

you can call it a guess......if u want to. actually as i was writing about the rug, it came into my mind that she said a rug was missing from a room. she even went as far as saying maybe de dee put him into the digging machine and dumped his body after i told her he would be much to heavy for one person, and dee dee suredoes not looked like an athete.....

I was calling it a guess with tongue in cheek. However, this is a forum where you can't see my tongue in my cheek. And I can't find a smiley with a tongue in cheek. I looked through all of them in the link.

(bbm)

all this time I`ve been having trouble believing she acted alone but that right there has me realizing that it`s at least possible ...

down to the tile covering the floor, but p.paulson told me that she told le about this....she told me the dee dee told shar that someone spilled oil on the floor and she said he replaced the tile......according to p.p. it was after A.S. and before le checked it out.

I'm not sure of who all read my explanations to Susan1, as to my involvement in all of this. But to cut it short, I mentioned feelings that I got months ago when entering 5732 Hwy 60. Oddly enough, never before when I had feelings about certain things, I never knew at those times, about, one particular room in which you are now speaking of guitarman_fl. I knew about the tile being done in most of the house, etc. But, when I recently went back to 5732 Hwy 60, when I discovered a particular room...I had not known of any oil spill at that time, in that room ever, I asked the other person that was present, what happened in this room, I felt cold and a heaviness upon me, hair stood up on my arms. The other person present, then told me that all she knew was way back in 2009, that DDM had claimed that there was an oil stain on the floor, and that DDM had Shar regrout and tile that room. OK, and THAT particular room just happened to be built in the garage. IMO, a room that could have been very conveniently used to have locked someone in until able to dispose of, a room very convenient to being able to pull a vehicle into the garage and load someone/something in, without anyone seeing, and then with that vehicle taking that someone across the way to a hole! And let's NOT forget that that Metal/Steel water trough that was loaded in the trailer for the informant to use to move the body...was the SAME TROUGH that had been at 5732 all that time.But that is JMO.

Susan, I think the reason that some people, including the media got confused on which house was Quit Claimed on 01/13/2010 is that under the signature shows the RedHawk property name and address, but that is there because THAT is the corporation address for "American Medical Professionals PEO Inc" and that is who (via Shar Anthony's signature... IF that's really his signature) did the Quit Claim over to Eva Williams.

The Quit Claim Deed clearly shows the Property Parcel # 24-28-07-000000-014040, which is the parcel for 1418 W Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland, FL 33805. And that is the house where Cedric Edom lives, the house he said Abraham bought for him.

ACR

Yes, you are right. Went back and read the search warrant and it says AMP owned it. So I fixed my post so it would not be misleading.

I'm a little confused on stuff some posters are and aren't thinking are secret. I for one knew Shar's mom was most likely living at the one address, I think it might have been filed as her address that gave me this impression. We know she was using the number of the house as a contact and we know her name is on some of the documents. We also discussed the back of the house looking like a paintball field and how that related to a facebook posting.
As far as my post tiger, when I said others I ment others that had some sort of dealing with the main players in this case, not you lol. I was also stating about the news being out earlier and that I didn't believe those people had not heard anything. The Shar and Bullshark myspace had not been private, and since Bullshark is dead, well I think you can see where I'm going with this on who made it private.

Thank you for your clarification wanttohelp :)
I figured that was what you meant, guess i was just being a little paranoid lol
The whole thing is just shrouded in such mystery....but I'm sure answers will be forthcoming! We'll soon have names of other players involved, because I believe there are more....as is the consensus around here, I think!

I'm not sure of who all read my explanations to Susan1, as to my involvement in all of this. But to cut it short, I mentioned feelings that I got months ago when entering 5732 Hwy 60. Oddly enough, never before when I had feelings about certain things, I never knew at those times, about, one particular room in which you are now speaking of guitarman_fl. I knew about the tile being done in most of the house, etc. But, when I recently went back to 5732 Hwy 60, when I discovered a particular room...I had not known of any oil spill at that time, in that room ever, I asked the other person that was present, what happened in this room, I felt cold and a heaviness upon me, hair stood up on my arms. The other person present, then told me that all she knew was way back in 2009, that DDM had claimed that there was an oil stain on the floor, and that DDM had Shar regrout and tile that room. OK, and THAT particular room just happened to be built in the garage. IMO, a room that could have been very conveniently used to have locked someone in until able to dispose of, a room very convenient to being able to pull a vehicle into the garage and load someone/something in, without anyone seeing, and then with that vehicle taking that someone across the way to a hole! And let's NOT forget that that Metal/Steel water trough that was loaded in the trailer for the informant to use to move the body...was the SAME TROUGH that had been at 5732 all that time.But that is JMO.

according to p.paulson it was the trough she used as a mini swimming pool, she said dee dee dee took it and told pp she would get her another one.
and i am speaking of a room that pp said a rug was missing and i would not know what particular room that is, i am just telling you pp said a rug was missing from a room......

according to p.paulson it was the trough she used as a mini swimming pool, she said dee dee dee took it and told pp she would get her another one.
and i am speaking of a room that pp said a rug was missing and i would not know what particular room that is, i am just telling you pp said a rug was missing from a room......

Yes, you are very much correct! PP called it her redneck swimming pool or something like that, and yes on January 25th during the daytime hours, DDM went to 5732 and loaded it into a trailer...that same trailer that had all the bleach and gloves,etc. that was supposed to be used by the informant to move the body that night. And yes there have been several things, besides just the rug that have been said by PP. IMO, I wonder how she knew alot of things before anyone else? I wasn't saying you knew what room the rug was missing from, I was only commenting on the post you made about the oil spill and the tile being put down in THAT room. I just had never known of that room or any claim of an oil spill until I was there recently. That was when I discovered that room and felt what I felt and asked about it. IMO...there's alot of something to do with that particular room.

ACR, did you also notice that the taxes haven't been paid on Shar's house where Abraham's body was found? I would think she would have paid those taxes rather than risk having the property go up for tax sale with a murdered man buried there. I can't really tell if they were originally due 11/09, because that is the first date they give an amount owed. They don't say delinquent yet. But every date, the amount goes up.

I'm reading everything from this evening in awe...It's late and I wasn't going to sign in and reply to anything tonight, but figured what the heck, I can shed the light on this (maybe someone already has, so if so, please excuse me re-iterating it!!)
Property taxes in Hillsborough County are due 3/31. You get discounts for paying early. The largest discount can be gotten by paying by 11/30, but each month, you still get a discount, it's just reduced. On 3/31, you have to pay the non discounted amount, but I don't think the taxes will actually show delinquent until 5/1, I think it is. Then the certificate sale begins on 5/30, I think it is. The certificate has to be held for 24 months before the certificate owner can foreclose on the property. Hopefully no one buys the certificate IF it's delinquent, but technically, they still have over a month to pay the property taxes on it anyway. I figure it won't get done. I assume no one is living there now? Is it still considered a crime scene?? I want to say there isn't any crime scene tape up anymore, not unless I missed it. I was looking at the actual property trying to see if there was any LE activity around it at all. There was not. In fact, there was NO activity.

Abraham cousin, Cedric Edom claimed in media articles that Abraham Shakespeare bought him the house at 1418 W Lake Parker Dr, Lakeland, FL. That was 06/24/2008 and house price was for $102,000.00 and the deed was in the name of "Shakespeare & Associates LLC". On 01/11/2009, documents show that Abraham, representing Shakespeare & Associates LLC Quit Claimed that deed over to American Medical Professionals PEO for $102,000.00.

In an article in the "The Ledger" (02/04/10), Cedric Edom is quoted as saying that Dee Dee Moore threatened to take back his home that Shakespeare bought him. Apparently this "threat" started off with his car getting repo'd by Troy McKay Young (via orders from Dee Dee) on 11/09/09. Apparently, according to Edom, Dee Dee was angry that Cedric told "The Ledger" that it was he (Cedric) who reported Abraham missing to law enforcement. Edom stated in the Ledger article (02/10/10) that Dee Dee then brought the car back to him on 12/15/09 and told him to retract his story about reporting Abraham missing. Just my opinion but that sounded like a little blackmail to me.

So fast forward.... to January 13, 2010. At THAT TIME, the ONLY two people listed on the corporate records for "American Medical Professionals PEO Inc" were: President: Shar Anthony (who we know as Shar Anthony Krasniqi), and Chairman: D. Moore (who we know as Dee Dee Moore).

On January 13, 2010, a Quit Claim Deed was drawn up for 1418 W Lake Parker Dr, Lakeland, FL 33805 from "American Medical Professionals PEO" to an Eva Williams. No dollar amount listed. The ONLY two people who could sign over that house were Shar Anthony OR D. Moore representing "American Medical Professionals PEO."

The signature below is NOT Dee Dee Moore's signature, so it has to be Shar's signature.

The document was prepared by Eva Williams, 1418 W. Lake Parker, Lakewood, FL 33805. Who is Eva Williams? The signature was notarized by Patricia Paulson (who we know through sleuthing is Shar's mother), and since she is Shar's mother then she certainly should know the signature of her own son to be the notary.

Final note: On 01/27/2010 - Dee Dee Moore REMOVED Shar Anthony as President from "American Medical Professionals PEO, Inc."

733-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsSIG.jpg

732-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsSIG.jpg

Full Document Page 1:
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/...espeare/518-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsPg1.jpg

Full Document Page 2:
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/...espeare/519-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsPg2.jpg

========================================

SO if that's Shar's signature on that 01/13/2010 Quit Claim Deed (ABOVE), then who's signature is on the HVAC permit (BELOW) of 02/19/2009 for 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL, where the permit document states Shar Krasniqi is the owner of that property.

174-2009-02-19-HVAC-Krasniqi.jpg

ACR

HI ACR :)
We discussed this very signature a few weeks back. I think it was majority that thought it was Shar AND DMoore that signed on that line. If you look closely, the first letter definitely appears to be an S. Then, a little scribbly line. Then, it seems to wrap over into a D, then what looks like Moore. Several of us saw it. If that is accurate is of course anyone's guess. However, looking at the other Shar signature, the S's are totally different, so one was possibly forged??? the D Moore part of the siggy on the deed papers definitely looks like other docs that DM signed. Dont' you agree?

Wow !

Was it round or oblong? Like a horse trough ?

I can't even imagine how Shar's mother feels thinking Abraham's body was carted off in possibly that same trough she used as a swimming pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje