FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats really sad... I bet some of those people stalking AS for money came to his funeral.They probally owed him money too! Do they think that was a way of paying him back? in my opinion those people never had a heart from day 1 when he got the money.SAD

I beg to differ a bit. Many of those people who got gifts/loans must have felt genuinely sorrow of his violent death. There is a big difference between begging a friend for money and receiving it and murdering a person.

they parted ways according to shar;s mother this january, when or near to the time the body was discovered. til then they lived together. she said he was shocked dd. could do something like this........

Ok, so Shar didn't ask anything about the house he moved into? Like why it had someone elses belongings? I would like to know where they were living before. I'm still not bilieving they were together because he was attracted to her, that no ulterior motives were involved.

Also we have found the Land's had unusual transactions. Land passed back in forth, nursery etc. companies, forclosures.
Dawn has a lien filed in 2009 from a company who did cement work on one of the proprties. Maybe they should dig that just incase, maybe they taught DeeDee. JMO

She was only on TV just prior to her arrest (that I saw...someone please correct me if I'm wrong) and it was after the body was found. Therefore, after JM came forward to tell what he knew.

I was unable to comment on the issue at time of discussion but I am giving my :twocents: now. If I remember correctly, as soon as we started discussing the players myspaces they went private, like in a matter of hours. I'm not believing Shar, James, some others were clueless until the arrest, or January. The case went national before 01/2010.

Business Day 12/03
Foxnews 12/02
MSNBC 11/25
Washington Post 11/09
MSNBC 11/09

and i was told that when dee dee said jump, you jumped, by shars mother, she told me since all of this has unfolded....what i think you have is alot leaches
that are yes people for dee dee , so they could have the easy life.....

How interesting! Wow...I mean...WOW! Do you KNOW Shar's Mother? Because if you do...you would KNOW some circumstances that you would be saying "WOW" to HER of all people making that statement!

Ok, so Shar didn't ask anything about the house he moved into? Like why it had someone elses belongings? I would like to know where they were living before. I'm still not bilieving they were together because he was attracted to her, that no ulterior motives were involved.

Also we have found the Land's had unusual transactions. Land passed back in forth, nursery etc. companies, forclosures.
Dawn has a lien filed in 2009 from a company who did cement work on one of the proprties. Maybe they should dig that just incase, maybe they taught DeeDee. JMO

i do not know what the conditions of the home dee dee and shar lived in, when they moved, or if shar asked any questions about anything,,,,i just was told by shars mother he left that part of the state....that;s why i asked finally if he moved the 26th or 27th of jan, that was before they found the body.....well i am sure all the money, toys ect, made her somewhat attractive
to a young man looking for easy street........

finally , i think you said shar left the 26th or 27th of jan, and if they found the body the 28th, that just seems strange for someone you love , trust ect., i guess he already knew????? as i thought le was digging the 26 th and 27th

Well, without going into great detail, on the night of January25th/early morning hours of the 26th, both homes on Hwy 60 were taped off. Now, in knowing that, don't you think that anyone close to DDM was raising eyebrows and asking DDM alot of questions...ESPECIALLY at that point? Furthermore, don't you think that was a time that LE may have been in great depth questioning people that were close to DDM? And if so, with all that going on and the search warrants being executed...would you not have truly put your own 2 and 2 together and decided maybe it was time to "wake up and smell the coffee"? Or did you ever consider, that maybe "someone" told Shar to get as far away from DDM as possible, and he fully cooperated?

How interesting! Wow...I mean...WOW! Do you KNOW Shar's Mother? Because if you do...you would KNOW some circumstances that you would be saying "WOW" to HER of all people making that statement!
yes i do know her, when she came back to north florida, she told me when dede says jump you jumped, a direct"quote"..........and yes i say....WOW.....
when you said shar left dd on the 26 or 27th of jan, and they found the body on the 28th i also said WOW. i have said WOW many times in the last few weeks.....a life has been taken, and i hope all involved pay the correct price.
ignorance or greed is bliss !

I wonder if any of the several posters here who to seem to "be in the know" more than the rest of us, would be so kind as to help answer a few questions? I have lots of questions but will start with the five below. Thank you and I appreciate very much all the information many of you have already offered that has helped myself and others here to better understand the dynamics of the players, locations and circumstances involved in this case.

==================================

Questions:

1) The red house at 5732 Highway 60. Was that laid out like offices or was one of the rooms used as an office and the remaining rooms used as part of living quarters? Who lived there?

2) Does anybody know the "official" name of the paintball business that Dee Dee Moore claimed she was starting? Was that Dee Dee's or Shar's business?

3) Richard Land stated in the media that he complained to Dee Dee Moore about all the "noise" at 5732 Highway 60 and that's when she offered to buy the house at 5802 Highway 60. Those two properties are quite a distance apart in a rural area, so what kind of "noise" could Dee Dee have been making for her neighbor (Richard Land) at the time to complain? Did it have something to do with the paintball business?

4) Where did Abraham Shakespeare physcially live from the time he sold the 9340 Redhawk Bend house to Dee Dee (January 2009) and when he went missing or last seen in April 2009?

5) Did Abraham Shakespeare live at either 5732 Highway 60 or 5802 Highway 60 at any period of time or run any of his own businesses out of those two addresses?

==================================

Thanks, ACR

I may be able to help you a bit on this.
1) Can't get into too much detail of how the house at 5732 is laid out. But yes it was a red brick home/business office. As far as who lived there? Maybe guitarman_fl knows, since he has talked to SHAR'S MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Don't know the answer to the official name of the Paintball Company nor who's name it was under.
3) From what I understand, yes there was alot of noise due to the paintball field/business.
4) Also from what I understand, AS lived at the Redhawk address in the apartment above the seperate garage. And as far as I know, there has not been proof of the house being sold or money exchanging hands for that house, it was Quitclaimed by DDM(January 2009), and DDM moved into Redhawk in April.
5) No AS never lived at either address on Hwy 60, he did however go there from time to time with DDM.

yes i do know her, when she came back to north florida, she told me when dede says jump you jumped, a direct"quote"..........and yes i say....WOW.....
when you said shar left dd on the 26 or 27th of jan, and they found the body on the 28th i also said WOW. i have said WOW many times in the last few weeks.....a life has been taken, and i hope all involved pay the correct price.
ignorance or greed is bliss !

Well since you know her, ask her if "leaches" or easy life" falls into the category of living in someone else's home and having them pay all your bills, right down to giving you gas money and buying your groceries? What's that saying? "Sometimes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"? or something like that?

Well, without going into great detail, on the night of January25th/early morning hours of the 26th, both homes on Hwy 60 were taped off. Now, in knowing that, don't you think that anyone close to DDM was raising eyebrows and asking DDM alot of questions...ESPECIALLY at that point? Furthermore, don't you think that was a time that LE may have been in great depth questioning people that were close to DDM? And if so, with all that going on and the search warrants being executed...would you not have truly put your own 2 and 2 together and decided maybe it was time to "wake up and smell the coffee"? Or did you ever consider, that maybe "someone" told Shar to get as far away from DDM as possible, and he fully cooperated?
all you have posted could be true, but who would tell him?, i doubt le would tell him that., so if le did not tell him, who did?, what did they know? as the body was still in the ground on the 26- 27th, if they found the victim as, on the 28th.
and if i were he, i would have to see for myself that a body was there. then i would have rented a car, caught a ride, but never left with the vet, that is if i had truly put 2 and 2 together and smelled the coffee.it does not work both ways.........so le searched the home , looking for documents pertaining to the purchases of cars as one subject of the search w.
then the car is returned.......so when do you think he started smelling coffee? as the car was returned after the search warrant, shars mother told me he did not want the car , because is came from blood money, she returned the caddy dee dee gave her at almost the same time as shar.
now this could just be tweaked values,,,,but i would have never left with the cars..........tainted cars!!!!!

Well since you know her, ask her if "leaches" or easy life" falls into the category of living in someone else's home and having them pay all your bills, right down to giving you gas money and buying your groceries? What's that saying? "Sometimes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"? or something like that?
the word leaches came from me, not shars mother, and yes i agree that if one pays your bills, gas money, groceriess, living in someone else's home makes you a leach or a person willing to jump when told to, a price i guess some are willing to pay for easy street. and it is very true, the apple does not fall far from the tree. i do not have to ask her anything........

I was unable to comment on the issue at time of discussion but I am giving my :twocents: now. If I remember correctly, as soon as we started discussing the players myspaces they went private, like in a matter of hours. I'm not believing Shar, James, some others were clueless until the arrest, or January. The case went national before 01/2010.]

Well, let me just say, that in early 2008, James & DeeDee's myspaces were BOTH marked private. I had to friend James to see his profile & pictures. I never friended DeeDee, because we were in fact, never friends. James was a friend and I met her through him. I can't say anything at all about Shar's myspace, because I learned about him only after reading all the posts here. Your above statement, BBM, I'm assuming by "some others" you mean others close to the case and not me. Again, I will say, I am a resident of the city this all happened in, and I totally believe you that the case was national prior to 1/2010, however, believe me, when I say I didn't hear nothing about it until I accidentally saw it on the news in late January. As I stated before, I read on this site for 2 days/nights (very sleepless ones, I might add, because at the time there was well over 100 PAGES of posts) then I registered and began posting. I'm only re-iterating what I said in my prior post, because you quoted me in yours. If you didn't mean me, then please forgive me taking up board space by repeating myself! LOL

I beg to differ a bit. Many of those people who got gifts/loans must have felt genuinely sorrow of his violent death. There is a big difference between begging a friend for money and receiving it and murdering a person.

I agree with you a bit! except for the fact AS had no friends until he got the money.They all took advantage of him.Why do you think AS was saying he just wanted to get away?(QUOTE) "People just dont take no for an answer" yea they were threatning him also! He had no friends,he was surrounded by selfish people and they only felt sorrow of the violent death...I hate to say but its because she was white! That to me describes SELFISH IGNORANCE.So even though he died in a tragic way everyone was killing him Mentally.IMO

I may be able to help you a bit on this.
1) Can't get into too much detail of how the house at 5732 is laid out. But yes it was a red brick home/business office. As far as who lived there? Maybe guitarman_fl knows, since he has talked to SHAR'S MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Don't know the answer to the official name of the Paintball Company nor who's name it was under.
3) From what I understand, yes there was alot of noise due to the paintball field/business.
4) Also from what I understand, AS lived at the Redhawk address in the apartment above the seperate garage. And as far as I know, there has not been proof of the house being sold or money exchanging hands for that house, it was Quitclaimed by DDM(January 2009), and DDM moved into Redhawk in April.
5) No AS never lived at either address on Hwy 60, he did however go there from time to time with DDM.

i have no info these questions, as i live in north florida, all my info has come via -p. paulson, shars mother......

all you have posted could be true, but who would tell him?, i doubt le would tell him that., so if le did not tell him, who did?, what did they know? as the body was still in the ground on the 26- 27th, if they found the victim as, on the 28th.
and if i were he, i would have to see for myself that a body was there. then i would have rented a car, caught a ride, but never left with the vet, that is if i had truly put 2 and 2 together and smelled the coffee.it does not work both ways.........so le searched the home , looking for documents pertaining to the purchases of cars as one subject of the search w.
then the car is returned.......so when do you think he started smelling coffee? as the car was returned after the search warrant, shars mother told me he did not want the car , because is came from blood money, she returned the caddy dee dee gave her at almost the same time as shar.
now this could just be tweaked values,,,,but i would have never left with the cars..........tainted cars!!!!!

I can only tell you that the questions in regards to the timing of Shar's departure/smelling the coffee, should probably be directed to Shar's Mom. She knows the answers! As far as the vette and caddy...I agree...the cars should have been left where they were parked, and as grown adults they should have found their own ways out, just as they found their own ways into that whole mess!

i have no info these questions, as i live in north florida, all my info has come via -p. paulson, shars mother......

Yes I know who Shar's mother is. By the way is she still using that last name?Well, again guitarman_fl, ask Trish the answer to question #1, in regards to WHO lived at 5732, all bills paid, never wanting for a thing, just made that phone call to DDM and got what that person asked for. IMO, AS money supported that person!

I'm a little confused on stuff some posters are and aren't thinking are secret. I for one knew Shar's mom was most likely living at the one address, I think it might have been filed as her address that gave me this impression. We know she was using the number of the house as a contact and we know her name is on some of the documents. We also discussed the back of the house looking like a paintball field and how that related to a facebook posting.
As far as my post tiger, when I said others I ment others that had some sort of dealing with the main players in this case, not you lol. I was also stating about the news being out earlier and that I didn't believe those people had not heard anything. The Shar and Bullshark myspace had not been private, and since Bullshark is dead, well I think you can see where I'm going with this on who made it private.

Yes I know who Shar's mother is. By the way is she still using that last name?Well, again guitarman_fl, ask Trish the answer to question #1, in regards to WHO lived at 5732, all bills paid, never wanting for a thing, just made that phone call to DDM and got what that person asked for. IMO, AS money supported that person!

I'm sure she is looking for a new alias or husband at the moment... no longer
Hunt, Spencer, Meli, Meli-Wischman, Paulson, Krasniq

well if you know her , why don't you ask her yourself....i am not sure what last name she is using.........and have not had contact with her lately.....since i started posting here.......if i say one thing that helps this case or give anyone that needs to know a clearer insight is all i hope for.....the love of money IS the root of all evil!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro