FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm repeating myself, but the Ledger published Dorice Moore stories prior to January 2010. The Ledger is a Lakeland paper.
There was national mentions of the Abraham Shakespeare missing person case prior to January 2010, such as when the reward was offered. Not major stories, just saying he was missing and a reward was being offered. And no national mention that I remember or that I saw prior to January 2010 with Dorice's name. I went back through the threads and could not find any of the posters mentioning national stories with Dorice's name prior to January 2010.
Once Sheriff Grady came out and suggested they were looking at a possible murder, and when Dorice was named a person of interest, then it became a national major story with Dorice attached.
http://www.polksheriff.org/NewsRoom...ideDetectivesArrestLakelandPoliceOfficer.aspx
The Polk County Sheriff release states it was 1/6/10 when she was announced a POI. At that time, national stories came up with her name and the stories got longer.
I tried looking for earlier national stories, but could not find them. Perhaps someone else can. And as I said before, depending on what station you go for news here locally, there is one news station, Bay News 9, that won't even give the name of the POI until they are charged.
http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2010/2/2/578110.html
"Moore has been considered a person of interest in the case for several weeks, but Bay News 9 declined to identify her until now because she had not been charged with a crime."
Bay News 9 is on 24/7, like CNN. When I want to watch news, I turn to them. They did not announce Dorice as the Person of Interest until she was arrested.
So, if you can find anything that is not the Ledger prior to the date the Sheriff named her a POI that talks about Dorice Moore and her involvement with this case, I would like to see it. I tried and couldn't find it, so if it is there, I missed it.
I was also looking for the date the Sheriff said it could be murder the first time. I think that was shortly before he named Dorice as POI, but still after 1/1/10. Could be wrong, so if you have the links and can post them, it would be appreciated.

well if you know her , why don't you ask her yourself....i am not sure what last name she is using.........and have not had contact with her lately.....since i started posting here.......if i say one thing that helps this case or give anyone that needs to know a clearer insight is all i hope for.....the love of money IS the root of all evil!!!!!!!

also she told me that she lived in the place that as was murdered if that helps with the address question you have....but after the murder and after they renovated it....according to her........

What kind of renovating are we talking? And when did these renovations take place? Abraham was shot in the red house. So that was the house they should have luminoled. So did they gut the house so if it was luminoled it would be all new materials? Did they do the renovations after Abraham was murdered in the house? Was it after the police luminoled the Redhawk home?

well if you know her , why don't you ask her yourself....i am not sure what last name she is using.........and have not had contact with her lately.....since i started posting here.......if i say one thing that helps this case or give anyone that needs to know a clearer insight is all i hope for.....the love of money IS the root of all evil!!!!!!!

I only asked if you knew what last name she was using now, because for one, I felt you were still in contact with her, and for two, she just went through another divorce from what I understand, and took on another last name, can't remember which one it was though. I can't ask her anything at this time, because she too, wasted no time getting out of the area! Please don't take offense to the things I have posted, I too am only trying to provide answers/help to the things I know. And until it ALL comes out of the woodwork...IMO, I don't think anyone that took part in any of this, will be able to give justifications to their actions.

ACR, those 2 houses are not all that far apart when you go out there. It's not close like in a city or a development, but it is close enough to hear loud noise. They are on Rte. 60, a pretty busy and noisy road, so if they are complaining about noise, I'd think it would have to be really loud.
Also, as far as who lived in the red house, didn't the paper say Deb Mungia (spelling), the new owner of AMP, was living there when the police went to search and she had to leave because her house had become a crime scene?

also she told me that she lived in the place that as was murdered if that helps with the address question you have....but after the murder and after they renovated it....according to her........

Oh I knew the address question, I just didn't want to be the one that posted it! Yes, from what I understand she did move in there after the murder occurred and I beleive after the renovations as well. My reasoning for bringing all that up was that I thought when you said "leaches" and "easy life" I thought you were quoting that as what Trish had said. And IMO, when I was saying "WOW", I meant how dare someone to accuse others of being "leaches" or having and "easy life", when that same person lived there, all bills paid, and again a phone call to DDM and whatever that person needed...it was given.

ACR, those 2 houses are not all that far apart when you go out there. It's not close like in a city or a development, but it is close enough to hear loud noise. They are on Rte. 60, a pretty busy and noisy road, so if they are complaining about noise, I'd think it would have to be really loud.
Also, as far as who lived in the red house, didn't the paper say Deb Mungia (spelling), the new owner of AMP, was living there when the police went to search and she had to leave because her house had become a crime scene?

DebM had just relocated here Jan 11, 2010. Yes at that time, she was staying at the 5732 Hwy 60, along with the other person in which guitarman_fl and I have been discussing The house is leased and was leased by DDM over a year ago. The house was an absolute mess, from the time DDM leased it, that was when the "Do-boy" (Shar) came into play for DDM. He just about completely renovated the home. Can't again get into detail, but I will say this, there were parts of the home that were not renovated ENOUGH! Hope that helps!

Abraham cousin, Cedric Edom claimed in media articles that Abraham Shakespeare bought him the house at 1418 W Lake Parker Dr, Lakeland, FL. That was 06/24/2008 and house price was for $102,000.00 and the deed was in the name of "Shakespeare & Associates LLC". On 01/11/2009, documents show that Abraham, representing Shakespeare & Associates LLC Quit Claimed that deed over to American Medical Professionals PEO for $102,000.00.

In an article in the "The Ledger" (02/04/10), Cedric Edom is quoted as saying that Dee Dee Moore threatened to take back his home that Shakespeare bought him. Apparently this "threat" started off with his car getting repo'd by Troy McKay Young (via orders from Dee Dee) on 11/09/09. Apparently, according to Edom, Dee Dee was angry that Cedric told "The Ledger" that it was he (Cedric) who reported Abraham missing to law enforcement. Edom stated in the Ledger article (02/10/10) that Dee Dee then brought the car back to him on 12/15/09 and told him to retract his story about reporting Abraham missing. Just my opinion but that sounded like a little blackmail to me.

So fast forward.... to January 13, 2010. At THAT TIME, the ONLY two people listed on the corporate records for "American Medical Professionals PEO Inc" were: President: Shar Anthony (who we know as Shar Anthony Krasniqi), and Chairman: D. Moore (who we know as Dee Dee Moore).

On January 13, 2010, a Quit Claim Deed was drawn up for 1418 W Lake Parker Dr, Lakeland, FL 33805 from "American Medical Professionals PEO" to an Eva Williams. No dollar amount listed. The ONLY two people who could sign over that house were Shar Anthony OR D. Moore representing "American Medical Professionals PEO."

The signature below is NOT Dee Dee Moore's signature, so it has to be Shar's signature.

The document was prepared by Eva Williams, 1418 W. Lake Parker, Lakewood, FL 33805. Who is Eva Williams? The signature was notarized by Patricia Paulson (who we know through sleuthing is Shar's mother), and since she is Shar's mother then she certainly should know the signature of her own son to be the notary.

Final note: On 01/27/2010 - Dee Dee Moore REMOVED Shar Anthony as President from "American Medical Professionals PEO, Inc."

733-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsSIG.jpg

732-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsSIG.jpg

Full Document Page 1:
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/...espeare/518-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsPg1.jpg

Full Document Page 2:
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/...espeare/519-2010-01-13-QCD-EvaWilliamsPg2.jpg

========================================

SO if that's Shar's signature on that 01/13/2010 Quit Claim Deed (ABOVE), then who's signature is on the HVAC permit (BELOW) of 02/19/2009 for 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL, where the permit document states Shar Krasniqi is the owner of that property.

174-2009-02-19-HVAC-Krasniqi.jpg

ACR

What kind of renovating are we talking? And when did these renovations take place? Abraham was shot in the red house. So that was the house they should have luminoled. So did they gut the house so if it was luminoled it would be all new materials? Did they do the renovations after Abraham was murdered in the house? Was it after the police luminoled the Redhawk home?

down to the tile covering the floor, but p.paulson told me that she told le about this....she told me the dee dee told shar that someone spilled oil on the floor and she said he replaced the tile......according to p.p. it was after A.S. and before le checked it out.

yes she and p paulson were roommates at that address according to pp

I only asked if you knew what last name she was using now, because for one, I felt you were still in contact with her, and for two, she just went through another divorce from what I understand, and took on another last name, can't remember which one it was though. I can't ask her anything at this time, because she too, wasted no time getting out of the area! Please don't take offense to the things I have posted, I too am only trying to provide answers/help to the things I know. And until it ALL comes out of the woodwork...IMO, I don't think anyone that took part in any of this, will be able to give justifications to their actions.

no offense taken, and i would only guess she would use the name spencer as that was her birth last name, but who knows...
pp emailed me with some bible sayings ect. then she emailed me telling me she was on her way to panama city as her sister's husband passed the same day they found the body under shar's house....the first WOw came at that time as i had heard nothing of this, i was thinking it was a body from the past, but then i googled searched this and then came the second WOWas this was now.we talked maybe 3 to 5 times on the phone since. she also told me we maybe being recorded, . so it is a fact that she talked to me for 2 times at least without telling me we were most likely being recorded . . and all the info i have shared were info from the phone conversations. seems like she must be keeping a very low profile.......she says she is only worried for her son, that dee dee may throw him under the bus.....she also told me that they renovated the place before she moved in.....that dee dee bought her a caddy because dee dee was tired of her driving her hummmer...aw, what a shame........i told her there was no way dee dee could have carried A.S to the place he was buried alone.....she did say something rather od, she said maybe she placed him in a rug as a rug was missing...........from one room.wow wow wow wow

Wow! My head is spinning a little from this exchange btn guitarman and Finally. Thanks for being here both of you!

Have a quick question.

There were reports of a Uhaul truck at the Redhawk house in the immediate dAys AS was found, or actuAlly at night. Also, as previously posted Rex was given a traffic citation in Hillsborough County. Are these events related to Shar leaving town?

If so, not exactly leaving with only the clothes on his back,no?

ACR, did you also notice that the taxes haven't been paid on Shar's house where Abraham's body was found? I would think she would have paid those taxes rather than risk having the property go up for tax sale with a murdered man buried there. I can't really tell if they were originally due 11/09, because that is the first date they give an amount owed. They don't say delinquent yet. But every date, the amount goes up.

no offense taken, and i would only guess she would use the name spencer as that was her birth last name, but who knows...
pp emailed me with some bible sayings ect. then she emailed me telling me she was on her way to panama city as her sister's husband passed the same day they found the body under shar's house....the first WOw came at that time as i had heard nothing of this, i was thinking it was a body from the past, but then i googled searched this and then came the second WOWas this was now.we talked maybe 3 to 5 times on the phone since. she also told me we maybe being recorded, . so it is a fact that she talked to me for 2 times at least without telling me we were most likely being recorded . . and all the info i have shared were info from the phone conversations. seems like she must be keeping a very low profile.......she says she is only worried for her son, that dee dee may throw him under the bus.....she also told me that they renovated the place before she moved in.....that dee dee bought her a caddy because dee dee was tired of her driving her hummmer...aw, what a shame........i told her there was no way dee dee could have carried A.S to the place he was buried alone.....she did say something rather od, she said maybe she placed him in a rug as a rug was missing...........from one room.wow wow wow wow

bbm..... iirc, there was a news report that said Abraham was found along with a rug...

ETA: BTW.. don't know if this has been posted yet but Abraham has his own wikipedia article now.. Wikipedia -- Abraham Shakespeare

ETA 2: I knew I read about the rug somewhere.. http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/127-lotto-winner-search-day-two
They also found, what appeared to be an oriental rug, buried in the backyard.

"We're here looking for Abraham Shakespeare based upon information our homicide detectives developed. We're working with the Hillsborough Sheriff's Office and the State Attorney's Office," says Sheriff Grady Judd, Polk County.

Wonder if DM was broke. Was it the affidavit that described her selling the Hummer and requestind 3checks?

The $50,000 to her Mom popped out at me. Makes me think retainer for an attorney. So either to money is all gone or all assets frozen.

What do y'all think?

i told her there was no way dee dee could have carried A.S to the place he was buried alone.....she did say something rather od, she said maybe she placed him in a rug as a rug was missing...........from one room.wow wow wow wow

And the first thing the police found in that hole was a rug, before they found the body. I remember one poster joking they bury their rugs in their yards all the time.

She still had to move that body from the red house across the way to the tan house. It's not a real far distance, but when you are dragging a body in a rug or not living on a busy road, now how do you do that? If she had put him in the Hummer and moved him to the other property, I'd think the police would have found the blood when they luminoled it in November.

So it is really interesting that she would come up with the rug theory and then there one is in the hole with Abraham. That was a really good guess, wasn't it?

Wow! My head is spinning a little from this exchange btn guitarman and Finally. Thanks for being here both of you!

Have a quick question.

There were reports of a Uhaul truck at the Redhawk house in the immediate dAys AS was found, or actuAlly at night. Also, as previously posted Rex was given a traffic citation in Hillsborough County. Are these events related to Shar leaving town?

If so, not exactly leaving with only the clothes on his back,no?

The Uhaul was at the 5732 Hwy 60 like on or about Feb 12th, I beleive. That was the person in which guitarman_fl and I have been going back and forth about. That person moving was Shar's mom. No once Shar left, he only returned to give LE the vette, from what I understand.

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...8&pcCaseId=10-CF-001733&pnCnt=1&pcCourtType=%
She's been determined to be indigent. So says Hillsborough Court System. They aren't letting her use the money she stole from Abraham, if there is any left, so they have to let her get a public defender it would seem. Someone who knows more about this stuff may have better insight.
"Determined to be Indigent fee assessed. Form filed. The Public Defender is hereby appointed to the case listed above until relieved by the Court."

ACR, did you also notice that the taxes haven't been paid on Shar's house where Abraham's body was found? I would think she would have paid those taxes rather than risk having the property go up for tax sale with a murdered man buried there. I can't really tell if they were originally due 11/09, because that is the first date they give an amount owed. They don't say delinquent yet. But every date, the amount goes up.

Geeze, I've been so busy I haven't had time to keep up with the taxes !!

Thanks for bring that to my attention.

Dee Dee was SO BUSY in December and January, Taxes were probaby the last thing she was thinking about. :p

ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member