FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure LE has spoken with Shar. He was Dee Dee's boyfriend. He wound up with a house and a corvette plus a check Dee Dee made to him. Where did he think all of the money came from? Surely there was some pillow talk going on.

I am not going to dismiss Shar so quickly. That is just me, tho.

I was so happy when Dee Dee was charged with First Degree Murder. Let's see if she goes down alone for this murder. I think Stitziel (spelling) will be indited or arrested for conspiracy to defraud, and maybe even Shar for accessory after the fact. I am probably not right about Shar because he may have cut a deal.

Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that others will be charged as well. I want everyone involved in wrongdoing in relation to Abraham Shakespeare to be prosecuted to the fullest. I have followed this case from the first day and just felt such sympathy for Abraham and his family.

JMO

Oh yes, I can confirm, Shar was questioned in depth by LE. I can also confirm that from what I was told by LE, that they believe "Shar has been honest about everything and on the up and up". I can also confirm that he did NOT want to believe such things that DDM was capable of doing. As I stated prior in a post, Shar thought the world of DDM.
From what I understand, Shar gave up his own career to be with and be there for DDM.
I also stated that Shar was DDM's "Do-Boy", payment to Shar by DDM was not unrealistic, he did thousands of dollars worth of renovations to both homes on Hwy 60 for DDM.
From the get-go of anyone ever meeting DDM or any of her people connected to her, DDM portrayed herself as this "Highly Successful" owner of several businesses, and a supposedly multi-millionaire.
I, myself, was told that DDM was a licensed Psychologist. (Lies) I researched this and found out the ONLY medical credentials she had was a CNA certificate.
So it is possible that Shar didn't have any idea of where or whom any money's came from for purchases of cars/homes or checks be written to him. IMO, he may have thought that the money came from one of her business accounts. Even though, NOW we are seeing that her business accounts were being funded by AS money.
Shar did not end up with anything but the clothes on his back, HORRIBLE thoughts and memories, a tarnished reputation, and still yet more to go through. I don't dismiss him completely, I can only go by what I have seen and heard with my own ears from LE and othrs, in regards to Shar.
But we must all realize, DDM was extremey influential over many, manipulative in any and every way possible, that a person can think of, and a flat out liar!
Just another tidbit to add, when all of this investigation started, do you think DDM had enough respect to her employees to at least let the employees know what was going on? Nope...most of HER OWN NURSES/EMPLOYEES, had to hear about all of this from media, or from the other people in the facilities in which they were working. Now if she "did everything legal" and "absolutely not" kill AS...why didn't she come out and at least give this heads up to her employees? What a position she put all those employees in. HEARTLESS...completely HEARTLESS!

Oh yes, I can confirm, Shar was questioned in depth by LE. I can also confirm that from what I was told by LE, that they believe "Shar has been honest about everything and on the up and up". I can also confirm that he did NOT want to believe such things that DDM was capable of doing. As I stated prior in a post, Shar thought the world of DDM.
From what I understand, Shar gave up his own career to be with and be there for DDM.
I also stated that Shar was DDM's "Do-Boy", payment to Shar by DDM was not unrealistic, he did thousands of dollars worth of renovations to both homes on Hwy 60 for DDM.
From the get-go of anyone ever meeting DDM or any of her people connected to her, DDM portrayed herself as this "Highly Successful" owner of several businesses, and a supposedly multi-millionaire.
I, myself, was told that DDM was a licensed Psychologist. (Lies) I researched this and found out the ONLY medical credentials she had was a CNA certificate.
So it is possible that Shar didn't have any idea of where or whom any money's came from for purchases of cars/homes or checks be written to him. IMO, he may have thought that the money came from one of her business accounts. Even though, NOW we are seeing that her business accounts were being funded by AS money.
Shar did not end up with anything but the clothes on his back, HORRIBLE thoughts and memories, a tarnished reputation, and still yet more to go through. I don't dismiss him completely, I can only go by what I have seen and heard with my own ears from LE and othrs, in regards to Shar.
But we must all realize, DDM was extremey influential over many, manipulative in any and every way possible, that a person can think of, and a flat out liar!
Just another tidbit to add, when all of this investigation started, do you think DDM had enough respect to her employees to at least let the employees know what was going on? Nope...most of HER OWN NURSES/EMPLOYEES, had to hear about all of this from media, or from the other people in the facilities in which they were working. Now if she "did everything legal" and "absolutely not" kill AS...why didn't she come out and at least give this heads up to her employees? What a position she put all those employees in. HEARTLESS...completely HEARTLESS!

THat is absolutely horrible, although not very surprising, considering the things we know about DDM. It's so very sad the number of lives she has affected, in such horrible ways. I hope she's punished for everything she brought on to others.
Finally or GuitarmanFL do either of you know if RJ her son is doing okay? He's the one I think about (often) and wonder if he's coping. I can't begin to imagine how this has affected his life from this point going forward. Poor innocent child.

I saw the name Denise Landy pop up in a forum Im just wondering what did she have to do with anything besides the fact she is one of the 3 females in the photo AS took when he hit the lottery...

THat is absolutely horrible, although not very surprising, considering the things we know about DDM. It's so very sad the number of lives she has affected, in such horrible ways. I hope she's punished for everything she brought on to others.
Finally or GuitarmanFL do either of you know if RJ her son is doing okay? He's the one I think about (often) and wonder if he's coping. I can't begin to imagine how this has affected his life from this point going forward. Poor innocent child.

It's not my place to comment on that, in regards to RJ. All I can say, is agree. Sorry I would comment more, but it's just not my place to say.

It's not my place to comment on that, in regards to RJ. All I can say, is agree. Sorry I would comment more, but it's just not my place to say.

I apologize for posing the question. I shouldn't have asked. But as a mother, it just breaks my heart what she's done to her own flesh and blood.

I can't find the post that someone stated that DDM seemed to always have people/names placed precisely where she needed them to be when she needed them to be. But whomever posted that is EXACTLY RIGHT! That is why all of this is so mysterious. DDM, Master minded at the business acts and the people she used...yes IMO...she was...let's keep that at that...due to all of her master minding...will NOT give her "insanity"! As far as doing what she is charged of and trying to dispose of the evidence? I'm not sure there is an IQ registering that low! Undoubtly though, in regards to Stitzel...someone have to have helped her in hr mastr minding the taking over of all the money and assets!

There have to be other players and we've seen through the many transactions sleuthed out by some great WS'ers here that indeed there are many other players. Whether some of them had their identities stolen or their signatures forged remains to be seen but there are others who are in this deep and LE knows it and we know it. I would like to see them all charged as accessories because if not for their fraudulent (and repulsive) actions, DM wouldn't have gotten complete access to Abraham's assets and I think we've seen that he didn't die until she had everything.

DM surrounded herself with people who were willing to do just about anything for money. Every single one of them should be held accountable in a big way for their actions. Every single one of them should be held legally responsible for their part. Every single one of them who says they were duped, manipulated, lied to, whatever ... they were all adults and they all chose to act despicably because they were greedy. The excuses are unbearable. They turned a blind eye or lived in la la land or suffered from magical thinking and now it's time to face reality and grow up. Hopefully some criminal charges will help them do that.

The only people I have compassion for are Abraham and his mother and his son. Everyone else was in it for themselves and I hope they're running scared now wondering when they'll be charged. And I hope they are haunted with shame for the rest of their lives.

Previously posted above by FINALLY....alll that could be found on DDM was a CNA license...does anyone else remember her spouting about the ACLS/BLS classes she ran ? She would of had to sign off on these and be certified by the state to do this. I hope she was running off at the fingers on here if not...there are a heck of a lot of nurses roaming around w/bogus credentials............

Previously posted above by FINALLY....alll that could be found on DDM was a CNA license...does anyone else remember her spouting about the ACLS/BLS classes she ran ? She would of had to sign off on these and be certified by the state to do this. I hope she was running off at the fingers on here if not...there are a heck of a lot of nurses roaming around w/bogus credentials............

Kattitude, here's "DMoore" post from here on Websleuths where she mentions the classes. There may have been other posts from her or even others, but this one comes to mind when you mentioned the classes. Hope this helps.

================================================
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92288&page=11

12-10-2009, 01:29 AM
Dmoore
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2009

Since your so interested in me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For you to do so much research on me you should have been there the day I met my Direct TV guy years later after going to court. He laughed at me thinking it was funny how three Mexicans can steal a car and get away with it. His brother was one of those Mexicans. I was never convicted of insurance fraud and the charges were dropped. I only got charged with the check I wrote out that bounced because of my money being stolen. All three Mexicans had different stories. That’s how I can be a notary. Oh and the most important part; I was claiming bankruptcy because one of my employees stole a lot of money from me which was very embarrassing. So, I did not need to get rid of my car by three Mexicans, the bankruptcy was clearing me of it. Stealing my own car would not get rid of the house payment, the other car payment, my credit card bills and more. Now if I could have had them run my car through the house at the same time crashing the other car it might have worked but I would still had the credit card bills. That's how silly that sounds to me. I did not want to even claim bankruptcy but had no choice at the time. I think that’s an easy way out and should only be used as a last resort. I knew if they could just give me some time I could make it all over again.

I never bothered having the charges removed because it was a reminder to me of what was wrong with our system. If the Hillsborough County Sheriffs would have done a full investigation like the Polk County Sheriffs are doing here, I would have never went to court.

I got the Mexican’s number that laughed at me just in case I ever need him. He said, I could write a book on that day, jokingly, but it was one I really never wanted to remember again in my life. So thanks so much for bringing it up. Something that’s makes you cry so hard your stomach hurts. So I don't know what I have ever done in my life to deserve this much torture, but God please forgive me now. I stayed in my house feeling sorry for myself for about two months then realized I needed to put it behind me. I went back to work and rebuilt what I had. I got so busy again into work and trying to help everyone I got slowed down again. I was in the car accident that put me in a wheel chair. That was me on Hwy 33 in my other Hummer. I guess they just got my age wrong. The other driver was at fault and hit me head on. The boy had no insurance and after finding out his mom and dad was separated and did not have a lot of money. I never tried to sue them. I felt like them losing their son was enough for one family to endure and it was not their fault to have to pay for their sons mistakes. My right femur bone was crushed and they tried to sign me up for complete disability. Something I refused to do.I was not going to live off the system and other people when I was able to contribute myself. I learned to scuba dive and rebuild my muscle tone. I had started my company and I stayed on the phones all the time. For three years (24 hours a day) I was on the phones building my company until I let others start running it for me. Now it’s been running without me for the last two years. In that time I trained people to provide CPR, ACLS, and PALS to save peoples’ lives. I traveled and started pilot training. I helped people through rehab and even took in the homeless three times. I had a full life with plenty of money before Abraham Shakespeare. To my friends, you will never change who I am as a person. They keep reading this web site and calling praying for me. It’s sad we live in a world where all we mark down are the strikes against a person not their achievements and the lives they have saved.

In Abraham’s defense, the girl that’s fighting for child support had told people the child was not his. He tried to get a blood test but the court refused saying he signed the birth certificate. I kept telling him he was going to pay something and I would not lie for him on the court documents about what he had sold to me. I also told him in court I was going to tell the truth about what he did with his money because I was not going to jail for him. I made one mistake, lying for Mr. Shakespeare so he could have his old life back, but that is all. He had a lot of others things going on all at the same time. His attorney had dropped him for non-payment on the Michael Ford case that was still up for Appeal and did not close until May. He had another girl he had choked threatening a lawsuit. His best friend would not sign papers that he owed him. The one that hurt him the most was that his own brother threatened to kill him. He wanted money from Abraham but he refused to give him anymore. The only person getting hurt by all of this is Mrs. Walker. Abraham’s mom who has come over and prayed for me twice since all this started. I use to take her to Busch Gardens and even the Holy Land to pray.
You can’t blame me for finding him interesting. Like the public official he paid off to get his driver’s license. He thought that stuff was funny and wanted it in the book. He never had a driver’s license until he paid a public official for one. He could not pass the driving test. That’s why he got so many tickets after getting his license. I don’t think there is any more you can dig up on my past so maybe now you can focus on finding him. Oh and to the person that says I'm wasting my time looking at web site instead of finding him. Trust me I know all of you are headed in the wrong direction so I have personally hired my own private detective and offered 10,000.00 of my own money rewarded to the people I think can find him. Since I can't list other names for leads because they are not in the newspaper which is not your fault. I want my life back and I want Abraham to tell you I did only what he ask me to do. Then maybe out of courtesy you will have a heart and remove all the negative comments about me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Dmoore; Today [12/10/09]at 02:19 AM.

ACR

oh no - I forgot about her saying she trained people :banghead:

Whats really sad... I bet some of those people stalking AS for money came to his funeral.They probally owed him money too! Do they think that was a way of paying him back? in my opinion those people never had a heart from day 1 when he got the money.SAD

Finally, I believe you said in an earlier post you had worked for the jail. You seem to know a lot more than the media is letting out by your confirmations, so I am assuming you are an insider. You seem to know quite abit about Shar in particular.
When investigatingthecase came on, even by his screen name, he was right out front about who he was. He didn't give us a name and we didn't need one. But we knew he was LE and it was nice to know that LE is here in case we do happen to come up with an idea they hadn't thought of or information they hadn't seen.
I cannot figure out if you are LE involved in the case or if you are friends with the parties. I don't know if you want to tell us or not. I'm just a researcher. Don't know anyone involved. My opinions are just that. And occasionally I find information in public records or take a picture. Other posters have told us they know certain parties involved.
I hope you will share with us what your position in this is. But even if you choose not to, I hope you keep posting because I do find your posts interesting.

Kattitude, here's "DMoore" post from here on Websleuths where she mentions the classes. There may have been other posts from her or even others, but this one comes to mind when you mentioned the classes. Hope this helps.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92288&page=11

12-10-2009, 01:29 AM
Dmoore
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2009

Since your so interested in me...

For you to do so much research on me you should have been there the day I met my Direct TV guy years later after going to court. He laughed at me thinking it was funny how three Mexicans can steal a car and get away with it. His brother was one of those Mexicans. I was never convicted of insurance fraud and the charges were dropped. I only got charged with the check I wrote out that bounced because of my money being stolen. All three Mexicans had different stories. That’s how I can be a notary. Oh and the most important part; I was claiming bankruptcy because one of my employees stole a lot of money from me which was very embarrassing. So, I did not need to get rid of my car by three Mexicans, the bankruptcy was clearing me of it. Stealing my own car would not get rid of the house payment, the other car payment, my credit card bills and more. Now if I could have had them run my car through the house at the same time crashing the other car it might have worked but I would still had the credit card bills. That's how silly that sounds to me. I did not want to even claim bankruptcy but had no choice at the time. I think that’s an easy way out and should only be used as a last resort. I knew if they could just give me some time I could make it all over again.

I never bothered having the charges removed because it was a reminder to me of what was wrong with our system. If the Hillsborough County Sheriffs would have done a full investigation like the Polk County Sheriffs are doing here, I would have never went to court.

I got the Mexican’s number that laughed at me just in case I ever need him. He said, I could write a book on that day, jokingly, but it was one I really never wanted to remember again in my life. So thanks so much for bringing it up. Something that’s makes you cry so hard your stomach hurts. So I don't know what I have ever done in my life to deserve this much torture, but God please forgive me now. I stayed in my house feeling sorry for myself for about two months then realized I needed to put it behind me. I went back to work and rebuilt what I had. I got so busy again into work and trying to help everyone I got slowed down again. I was in the car accident that put me in a wheel chair. That was me on Hwy 33 in my other Hummer. I guess they just got my age wrong. The other driver was at fault and hit me head on. The boy had no insurance and after finding out his mom and dad was separated and did not have a lot of money. I never tried to sue them. I felt like them losing their son was enough for one family to endure and it was not their fault to have to pay for their sons mistakes. My right femur bone was crushed and they tried to sign me up for complete disability. Something I refused to do.I was not going to live off the system and other people when I was able to contribute myself. I learned to scuba dive and rebuild my muscle tone. I had started my company and I stayed on the phones all the time. For three years (24 hours a day) I was on the phones building my company until I let others start running it for me. Now it’s been running without me for the last two years. In that time I trained people to provide CPR, ACLS, and PALS to save peoples’ lives. I traveled and started pilot training. I helped people through rehab and even took in the homeless three times. I had a full life with plenty of money before Abraham Shakespeare. To my friends, you will never change who I am as a person. They keep reading this web site and calling praying for me. It’s sad we live in a world where all we mark down are the strikes against a person not their achievements and the lives they have saved.

In Abraham’s defense, the girl that’s fighting for child support had told people the child was not his. He tried to get a blood test but the court refused saying he signed the birth certificate. I kept telling him he was going to pay something and I would not lie for him on the court documents about what he had sold to me. I also told him in court I was going to tell the truth about what he did with his money because I was not going to jail for him. I made one mistake, lying for Mr. Shakespeare so he could have his old life back, but that is all. He had a lot of others things going on all at the same time. His attorney had dropped him for non-payment on the Michael Ford case that was still up for Appeal and did not close until May. He had another girl he had choked threatening a lawsuit. His best friend would not sign papers that he owed him. The one that hurt him the most was that his own brother threatened to kill him. He wanted money from Abraham but he refused to give him anymore. The only person getting hurt by all of this is Mrs. Walker. Abraham’s mom who has come over and prayed for me twice since all this started. I use to take her to Busch Gardens and even the Holy Land to pray.
You can’t blame me for finding him interesting. Like the public official he paid off to get his driver’s license. He thought that stuff was funny and wanted it in the book. He never had a driver’s license until he paid a public official for one. He could not pass the driving test. That’s why he got so many tickets after getting his license. I don’t think there is any more you can dig up on my past so maybe now you can focus on finding him. Oh and to the person that says I'm wasting my time looking at web site instead of finding him. Trust me I know all of you are headed in the wrong direction so I have personally hired my own private detective and offered 10,000.00 of my own money rewarded to the people I think can find him. Since I can't list other names for leads because they are not in the newspaper which is not your fault. I want my life back and I want Abraham to tell you I did only what he ask me to do. Then maybe out of courtesy you will have a heart and remove all the negative comments about me.

Last edited by Dmoore; Today [12/10/09]at 02:19 AM.

ACR

My bad, Acandyrose. Yes, she did get certified to teach CPR classes, since about 2005. From what I understand she was in the process of being able to teach ACLS and BCLS, but I believe that had to be postponed due to another individual she was taking this with had to attend other meetings. Anyways, my point in my prior post was that it was portrayed to me and others that DDM was a LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST. A CPR instructor or CNA Certificate is far from being a Psychologist. There are only a few hours involved in becoming a CPR instructor, where as a Psychologist takes many years. My point was, just the lies and the misrepresentations that DDM and others involved about DDM. But, you are correct in DDM being a CPR instructor. I confirmed that this morning. Sorry, my mistake in stating the "ONLY" credentials were of a CNA license.

Finally, I believe you said in an earlier post you had worked for the jail. You seem to know a lot more than the media is letting out by your confirmations, so I am assuming you are an insider. You seem to know quite abit about Shar in particular.
When investigatingthecase came on, even by his screen name, he was right out front about who he was. He didn't give us a name and we didn't need one. But we knew he was LE and it was nice to know that LE is here in case we do happen to come up with an idea they hadn't thought of or information they hadn't seen.
I cannot figure out if you are LE involved in the case or if you are friends with the parties. I don't know if you want to tell us or not. I'm just a researcher. Don't know anyone involved. My opinions are just that. And occasionally I find information in public records or take a picture. Other posters have told us they know certain parties involved.
I hope you will share with us what your position in this is. But even if you choose not to, I hope you keep posting because I do find your posts interesting.

Well as long as I don't offend anyone on here, I would love to continue posting on here. I am also, in hopes of retaining information from others to explain my own knowledge and feelings about all of this case.
I don't mind sharing some information about myself at all. But there are some things I don't feel I should share, not due to any of you, but because I am trying to actively remain in "touch" with others for more information. If that makes since to any of you?
I am not LE, yes long ago, I did work for Orient Road Jail, that is how I know about some of the reasoning behind putting inmates into confinement. I do know many that are involved in this case though. In which, I have been in contact with LE in reference to.
I can't really get into great detail about things, because I'm unsure of what media/LE has released. I don't keep up with ALL of the media, I keep up with those directly involved!
Without sounding crazy, and I can assure all of you I do NOT suffer from any mental illnesses, all I can say, is that way back towards the end of the summer of 2009, when I was at both locations on HWY 60, I physically and emotionally just felt things about certain areas of both locations. I even brought this to the attention of my own family and friends. I don't have any explanations of what I felt or why I felt these things. These things were felt long before any mention of any AS or the missing persons case.
I found out about the missing persons and the DDM involvement in early December. At that time, being directly involved with certain people, (NOT DDM) but others directly involved with her, I began to ask many questions, only to be shot down, offended and having others become extremely defensive on behalf of my questioning about DDM and her involvement. I was in disgust on how ignorant and clueless people could be about DDM and how they defended her, so I backed off for a bit. At that time, I was in touch with LE about the stories and feelings I felt. And as some of you on here, I had to start putting 2 and 2 together along with my feelings of the past about those areas at those locations. As I tried to understand that these individuals had been friends of DDM, for years, I tried to understand as to why they defended her so much...my curiosity drove me to again, speak with them, and even at times, they almost convinced me of different stories in which DDM was coming up with. But I could not let go of those feelings I had at those locations prior to all of this coming into the media.
On January 25th, one of the close individuals of DDM, called me and confirmed that all of my feelings in reference to the areas I felt things in at those locations, were feelings of the exact areas in which LE was executing a search warrant at. During that week of January 25th, I was told many many things, things in which I again, was in touch with LE about. I still can't understand why, when these individuals KNEW some things...why they, themselves didn't go to LE. I even tried to explain to them what Polk County Sheriff had said in reference to something like, suspects are those they have to be hunted and sought out info from, witnesses are those that come forward and disclose information. But I have yet to get logical answers as to why none of them came out, except SHAR. In which, as I posted in an earlier post, that I could confirm LE had told me about their feelings on Shar.
I am still in touch with directly involved persons, very recently, I was at both locations on HWY 60, and I am completely overwhelmed at the fact that those exact areas in which I had had such strong feelings on, were the exact areas...in which I can't get into detail ( not sure if it has been disclosed publicly) but LE has that information.
Now, as of this post I'm unsure of what further info I will be able to get, because I am unsure as to who reads these posts. But, I wanted to somewhat clarify my involvement in the things I know, since some of you may be curious. I hope this helps, and I hope it doesn't hurt me from being able to obtain further info.

And she had that drdeedeemoore@aol.com email address.

Major props to ACandyRose for the updated timeline. Link.

Here's the homepage for the Shakespeare section of her website. http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

Major props back at ya for providing that text file of the probable cause affidavit. THAT helped me tremendously.

Thank you again. :dance:

On the drdeedeemoore@aol.com (eyes rolling), I think Olga needs to change her online resume. The ONLY reference she has listed is Dorice Moore at that e-mail address !!

http://translatorsbase.com/view_resume.aspx?user_id=305565

Dee Dee also used that same drdeedeemoore@aol.com e-mail address on the "Coolers Gone Wild - Service Centers" listing herself as a representative for "A Stat & Supplies" (owned by Shar) AND on one of those not so friendly video sex sites that somebody here at Websleuths discovered !!

ACR

I wonder if any of the several posters here who to seem to "be in the know" more than the rest of us, would be so kind as to help answer a few questions? I have lots of questions but will start with the five below. Thank you and I appreciate very much all the information many of you have already offered that has helped myself and others here to better understand the dynamics of the players, locations and circumstances involved in this case.

==================================

Questions:

1) The red house at 5732 Highway 60. Was that laid out like offices or was one of the rooms used as an office and the remaining rooms used as part of living quarters? Who lived there?

2) Does anybody know the "official" name of the paintball business that Dee Dee Moore claimed she was starting? Was that Dee Dee's or Shar's business?

3) Richard Land stated in the media that he complained to Dee Dee Moore about all the "noise" at 5732 Highway 60 and that's when she offered to buy the house at 5802 Highway 60. Those two properties are quite a distance apart in a rural area, so what kind of "noise" could Dee Dee have been making for her neighbor (Richard Land) at the time to complain? Did it have something to do with the paintball business?

4) Where did Abraham Shakespeare physcially live from the time he sold the 9340 Redhawk Bend house to Dee Dee (January 2009) and when he went missing or last seen in April 2009?

5) Did Abraham Shakespeare live at either 5732 Highway 60 or 5802 Highway 60 at any period of time or run any of his own businesses out of those two addresses?

==================================

Thanks, ACR

Thank you both. I can certainly understand why Shar would want to distance himself from DDM. Why do you think it took so long? Law Enforcement started talking to her in November, and I'm guessing they talked to Shar as well?

finally , i think you said shar left the 26th or 27th of jan, and if they found the body the 28th, that just seems strange for someone you love , trust ect., i guess he already knew????? as i thought le was digging the 26 th and 27th

finally , i think you said shar left the 26th or 27th of jan, and if they found the body the 28th, that just seems strange for someone you love , trust ect., i guess he already knew????? as i thought le was digging the 26 th and 27th
and i was told that when dee dee said jump, you jumped, by shars mother, she told me since all of this has unfolded....what i think you have is alot leaches
that are yes people for dee dee , so they could have the easy life.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme