FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an article that talks about what I stated early on. Moore, Stitzel met through their kids.
Link

Thank you for that post BoyzMum, he could have been off though. Weird he could remember an exact date like that. What I'm saying is with no def proof of seeing him April 3 and after its resonable to question if Hagins could be involved with the actual murder with Deedee. We havent seen the POA affadavid and as I pointed out the notary did not state how she confirmed his identity which makes me question if he was there. Why would he sign over his POA anyways. December 3; POA, purchase at the auction

I think that he thought DDM was going to help him get away for a while. I think she convinced him that was in his best interest... the big bad IRS was after him and so was child support enforcement. She made a big deal about that- to the point he was scared. There is no telling who he had in fact loaned money to and he was probably tired of dealing with the whole mess. He didn't understand the legalities and had turned down professional financial planners. And here DDM comes... to rescue him from all these problems... promising to buy him out and send him payments whenever she collected money for all those mortgages signed over to her.

That's how she could make that video without him looking at her sideways.

Every step they took- the paperwork, the mortgages, the funds transfers, the POA, the video... point to that. And when it came time to hand over the cash for him to go away with, he got two bullets instead. JMO.

Or he got suspicious and called her out on it.

Here is an article that talks about what I stated early on. Moore, Stitzel met through their kids.
Link

Thank you for that post BoyzMum, he could have been off though. Weird he could remember an exact date like that. What I'm saying is with no def proof of seeing him April 3 and after its resonable to question if Hagins could be involved with the actual murder with Deedee. We havent seen the POA affadavid and as I pointed out the notary did not state how she confirmed his identity which makes me question if he was there. Why would he sign over his POA anyways. December 3; POA, purchase at the auction

I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember something about a funeral the first week of April. That's why I was confused about the last sighting at the store. I want to say there was a funeral that many of his cousins friends and other family attended around that time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

LOL! Susan1...I think I stated in one of my posts that I'm not crazy, nor do I suffer from any mental illnesses. This statement was made by me, in relation to the feelings I felt about those homes.
No, I'm not a psychic...no "ding, ding, ding,", at least I've never been confirmed as being a Psychic!
I can't really explain it, my own family/friends are astonished by some of the things I feel and then later realizing that my feelings about things being confirmed. And again, I am NOT crazy...not yet! By the time all of this goes to trial, I might be though!

I may be crazy, then, because I do not not believe in psychics. I don't know if I do buy it wholeheartedly, but many police departments have used them. One of my friends was a police chief and he used a female psychic and she not only led him to the body, but told him his dead mother's name and that her favorite show was The Sound of Music. Who is to argue with success. So, since police departments have been known to use them and since you have had a sense of knowing before anything was even being discussed about those houses, I thought it was a possibliity. So had you come back and said, "ding, ding, ding", I wouldn't have thought you at all crazy, just as interesting as you already are, I would have thought you even more so.
And I believe that most people have had at one time or another that deja vu feeling, deja vu - already seen. One of the posters here was really fixated on both of those houses long before it was even suggested he was buried there. There were all sorts of properties he was involved in, but she was really interested in those two. After it came out that he was killed in one of those houses and buried at the other, I have wondered if she sensed something about them and that was why she was fixated on them. If so, she was dead on.
On Websleuths, I believe there are even threads where they do astrological charts to see what they can decipher about crimes. I may be wrong, I haven't really figured out that part of the site yet. But it is a big world with lots of mysteries and lots of amazing people out there.

I could be mistaken, but I seem to remember something about a funeral the first week of April. That's why I was confused about the last sighting at the store. I want to say there was a funeral that many of his cousins friends and other family attended around that time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

tigergal,

I'm not sure if this is the funeral you're thinking about or not. In this news article, a person named Arthur Green stated he was a friend of Abraham's uncle who's funeral was in the spring of 2009. Green stated that was the last time he seen Abraham was at that funeral.

Reference:
Body Found Where Officials Were Looking For Shakespeare's Body
http://www.theledger.com/article/20...Officials-Were-Looking-For-Shakespeare-s-Body

That said, I check the Social Security Death Index and found a "Fred Shakespeare" (age 81) who died March 14, 2009. (b: 05/09/1927, d: 03/14/2009) whose last residence was Lake Wales, Polk County.

Going further, I found an obit for Fred Shakespeare: "Fred Shakespeare - Funeral Mar 22, 2009 - He was self employed in demolition of buildings and houses and was of the African Methodist Episcopal faith. Visitation was held from 6:30. (Lake Wales News, FL)".

One step further, using http://www.people-finders.ws/processor.asp

SHAKESPEARE, FREDERICK (Age 82)

Associated names:
SHAKESPE, FREDERICK,
SHAKESPEAR, FRED,
SHAKESPERE, FRED

LAKE WALES, FL

Possible Relatives:
SHAKESPARE, HENRY N (Age 90)
SHAKESPEARE, MARIE J (Age 81)
SHAKESPEARE, ALBERTA (Age 67)
SHAKESPEAR, JAMES (Age 90)
SHA, KESPEARE F
SHAKESPEARE, ABRAHAM LEE (Age 43)
SHAKESPEARE, HENRY (Age 90)

My conclusion is that Abraham's uncle Fred Shakespeare's funeral was March 22, 2009, so that would have been the last time this Arthur Green seen Abraham Shakespeare.

Hope this helps :)

ACR

I may be crazy, then, because I do not not believe in psychics. I don't know if I do buy it wholeheartedly, but many police departments have used them. One of my friends was a police chief and he used a female psychic and she not only led him to the body, but told him his dead mother's name and that her favorite show was The Sound of Music. Who is to argue with success. So, since police departments have been known to use them and since you have had a sense of knowing before anything was even being discussed about those houses, I thought it was a possibliity. So had you come back and said, "ding, ding, ding", I wouldn't have thought you at all crazy, just as interesting as you already are, I would have thought you even more so.
And I believe that most people have had at one time or another that deja vu feeling, deja vu - already seen. One of the posters here was really fixated on both of those houses long before it was even suggested he was buried there. There were all sorts of properties he was involved in, but she was really interested in those two. After it came out that he was killed in one of those houses and buried at the other, I have wondered if she sensed something about them and that was why she was fixated on them. If so, she was dead on.
On Websleuths, I believe there are even threads where they do astrological charts to see what they can decipher about crimes. I may be wrong, I haven't really figured out that part of the site yet. But it is a big world with lots of mysteries and lots of amazing people out there.

When I spoke with one of the Polk Det. back on January 26 or 27, I again told him about checking out under the "concrete" at 5802. At that time, he said something about he had been thinking about that concrete for some time, and he also stated something to me about the Det. were considering bringing in a pyschic.
I, myself, have my own thoughts/opinions in reference to psychics. But, yes, I believe that the other person on here you mentioned above, probably DID indeed feel/sense something very real about those homes.
All I can say, was that day, back at the end of summer 2009, I ended up in DDM's office purely coincidentally. But from the time I sat down, I experienced things I can't even put into words. I also, pointed out an area/ item to the other person present, didn't know then, why I was so interested in that area/item...but now I somewhat undertand, because when I returned there recently, that area/item have been taken by LE. Just as the feelings I had about that "concrete" next door to the office, and the fact that that was were AS remains were found. So, I must say, IMO, maybe there are people out there that do have that ability, to sense things, because I, myself, experience this often.

What I am trying to work with now, is that one other room, I had mentioned in a post, not long ago. To have had that same feeling in that room and to find out that that room was regrouted and tiled due to a "oil spill" claimed by DDM. This is all recent feelings and discoveries I have made and it really makes me think, "hmmm"!

There are no doubts in my mind as to the somewhat inside things I know, and reading all of the posts on here, that some of you are right on target about alot of things. With all the buying of the case backhoe, the hole being dug and within 1-2 hours later, the hole being filled in. No doubt in my mind that, AS was already murdered at the time the hole was dug. 1-2 hours would have not been enough time to have committed the act and disposed of AS in the hole. Mind you that room that was regrouted (from oil spill), had a access code lock on it. IMO, AS was locked in that room deceased, while the hole was being dug. Not so sure DDM could have put AS (a 6'5 man) in that Lincoln MKS, unless, there was help! But all of this is JMO!

tigergal,

I'm not sure if this is the funeral you're thinking about or not. In this news article, a person named Arthur Green stated he was a friend of Abraham's uncle who's funeral was in the spring of 2009. Green stated that was the last time he seen Abraham was at that funeral.

Reference:
Body Found Where Officials Were Looking For Shakespeare's Body
http://www.theledger.com/article/20...Officials-Were-Looking-For-Shakespeare-s-Body

That said, I check the Social Security Death Index and found a "Fred Shakespeare" (age 81) who died March 14, 2009. (b: 05/09/1927, d: 03/14/2009) whose last residence was Lake Wales, Polk County.

Going further, I found an obit for Fred Shakespeare: "Fred Shakespeare - Funeral Mar 22, 2009 - He was self employed in demolition of buildings and houses and was of the African Methodist Episcopal faith. Visitation was held from 6:30. (Lake Wales News, FL)".

One step further, using http://www.people-finders.ws/processor.asp

SHAKESPEARE, FREDERICK (Age 82)

Associated names:
SHAKESPE, FREDERICK,
SHAKESPEAR, FRED,
SHAKESPERE, FRED

LAKE WALES, FL

Possible Relatives:
SHAKESPARE, HENRY N (Age 90)
SHAKESPEARE, MARIE J (Age 81)
SHAKESPEARE, ALBERTA (Age 67)
SHAKESPEAR, JAMES (Age 90)
SHA, KESPEARE F
SHAKESPEARE, ABRAHAM LEE (Age 43)
SHAKESPEARE, HENRY (Age 90)

My conclusion is that Abraham's uncle Fred Shakespeare's funeral was March 22, 2009, so that would have been the last time this Arthur Green seen Abraham Shakespeare.

Hope this helps :)

ACR

so the funeral def. could have been before apr.3

Quote: " had a access code lock on it."

find this interesting. Realtors use these.

Also, not sure I'm ready to believe the friendship between DM and this Mom was strictly tied to "young love" btwn the kids. Just keep being cynical and wonder what was really going on.

Or let me put it this way, if I were a scammer working to steal millions but didn't exactly know how to make it LOOK legal then I'd be looking for an attorney who might be known to do things for the right price. So this Mom just randomly gives DM his number?

Then there's HDS. Self-proclAimed hit the skids, rumors of drugs. I kinda think this a huge clue of why so many stayed quiet.

....you got it....he asked for the money...and there was no money...she promised her company was buying him out...when in fact there was no cash for the company to buy him out....i'm telling you ....she thinks she was smart...the only smart thing she done, her target was a man with no formal education...very trusting...with a lot of social problems...that believed a man's word is his bond....but, she messed up...she thought all people were the same...then along came the sheriff...kind of like matt dillion...he wasn't giving up...sometimes...people lie so much about just one thing...till eventually they really start believing it themselves....God have mercy on her soul...

Yeah, seems to be hanging a lil.

I would LOVE to know where Shar was going April 3rd when he go that ticket.

Yeah, seems to be hanging a lil.

I would LOVE to know where Shar was going April 3rd when he go that ticket.

OMG, forgot that was that day!

unknown.gif
where you been new day.

Aslo a poster brought up Denise Landry a few pages back. Stitzel rep. AS back in 2007 for damages against this person. The poster also stated the lady was one of three in a photo with AS and the lottery check.

I think Judith may have been in on it from early on. Her Stitzel and Shar recieved money early on.

offtopic:
So let me get this straight. I can file a LLC with a group of people. We all put investments for the company in an account. Then I can take a paper that says its minutes from a meeting, that was only attended by me, with a decision to remove the others from access to the account. Then begin cleaning the account out in a major way the next day?

...bet these financial institution have had some serious staff meeting regarding the policy and procedures....i've never heard of that before...just taking ppl off accounts......who knows who has been paid off by ddm......i'm sorry, i forgot...by abraham...his own money used to cover up his death......there is one thing about it....she has to lay her head down every night.......i sure feel sorry for her son...he has a long hard life ahead of him....14 yrs old is such a serious age for a young man...i started my career out with juveniles....oh how i remember...

HEY You! :) Been here mostly checking in, trying not to make too much an *advertiser censored* of myself. Lol

Crazy, huh?
But then again, even though AS was on the account wasn't he excluded fron the LLC filing? Coul just be slight of hand.

Any locals familiar with this address?
10602 COUNTY ROAD 672
RIVERVIEW , FL

Does it still look like this? Land has a lean for non payment of close to 8 grand in cement work.
7303335044_b.jpg

OMG, forgot that was that day!

unknown.gif
where you been new day.

Aslo a poster brought up Denise Landry a few pages back. Stitzel rep. AS back in 2007 for damages against this person. The poster also stated the lady was one of three in a photo with AS and the lottery check.

So two common denominators prior to DM meeting AS. Edited to add they should deffinately have been aquainted with each other. That Mom just could the one who actually brought Dm to Jackson And Stitzel. She just might be the "Orlando" link

My opinion only.. Thinking out loud

Stitzel and the Jacksons. Not so sure it was supposed to go this far, but still believe there were many hands stirring this pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow