GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coldpizza, you beat me to posting that link :)

I wish we had access to ALL those letters!!! Do you suppose Fox 13 will post them???

Doesn't surprise me. We've all seen so many arrogant criminals but Dee Dee just might take the cake. She is a special kind of crazy.

Is this the first we've heard that Abraham was probably killed after he decided to try to extract his money from Dee Dee's control, as JH says in one of those recordings?
Chili, honestly I don't know.
The ones who are in the know seemed to have disappeared :waitasec: from the forum.
But!! Round 2 of letters arrived to myfoxtampabay today. Apparently she is throwing a Ronald and one other under the bus. Also is complaining how bad she has it in jail, her memory loss for one and treatment.
I wonder if her Lawyer is privy to these letters? Is this a spin for potential jury pool? I wonder if more letters are to follow and also wonder if we will get to see them. We do have the Sunshine Law so I dont know if the letters are protected or if the Station is protected. I would anticipate other FL media outlets would like to get their hands on the letters.

IMO

It's very frustrating that no one is releasing all of the material she has sent. Pffft!

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/polk/jailhouse-letters-from-dee-dee-moore-12012010

So she says when two guys, one whose name was "Ronald," began digging behind the house, she thought they were helping Abraham, and "didn't think twice."

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/polk/photos-released-in-lottery-winner-murder-case-112410?obref=obinsite

"It was probably four or five foot wide," said James Moore, Dee Dee Moore's ex-husband, in witness interviews just released.

During the recording, he tells detectives he used a backhoe to dig a large hole on the property but had no idea Shakespeare would eventually be found there.

"She called me one afternoon," he said. "Wanted me to come dig that hole. She told me she was going to put the concrete and stuff in it. I left. She called me back later, asked me to come fill it back over and that's what I did."

pfft. Everyone pretty much knows what happened, where, and by whom. It wasn't her son, it wasn't some BD, it was Dorice Donegan Moore. All on her own. Then she told a few of her friends/lovers what she had done, and they all went about spending Abraham's money having a great, grand, and wonderful time.

Any book this woman publishes needs to go into the back stacks of the non-fiction section. (Not to mention... is she even allowed to write a book about what she's done? I thought you couldn't profit off of crimes?)

above post should have said *Fiction* section, not non fiction. sorry.

The last time i spoke to DD which was the 30 of June she told me she was painting in the tan house and Two people was doing some digging and she was told it was to hide AS money.I believe she is trying to put some thing into play here with all the letters she has written..I called the Detective and told him he needed to listen to all her calls to me on that day cause she was naming people and it was way different then she had ever spoke to me before.She was telling a story so i wanted the Detective to hear what she had to say.

The last time i spoke to DD which was the 30 of June she told me she was painting in the tan house and Two people was doing some digging and she was told it was to hide AS money.I believe she is trying to put some thing into play here with all the letters she has written..I called the Detective and told him he needed to listen to all her calls to me on that day cause she was naming people and it was way different then she had ever spoke to me before.She was telling a story so i wanted the Detective to hear what she had to say.

She is always telling "stories". She is full of it.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a great new year .. May you rest in peace Abraham ......

DeeDee appeared in court yesterday, as scheduled. I saw a blurb about it on Fox 13 (Tampa Bay). Not sure why, but they don't have the story on their website....unless I missed it. (I searched both last night and this morning and nothing!!)

Anyway, she was on the 5pm news yesterday. She looks thinner and older. The news story said she is "waiting to go home"....but the newscaster says "that's not going to happen...she's in jail awaiting trial. Prosecution is recommending life in prison". Also, the newscaster reported that "hundreds of recordings have been released....." and something in reference to them showing her guilt. It probably wasn't exactly that, but I DID hear the word "guilt" at the end of the sentence. (Lots of noise with my 6 year old playing) I'd think they're referring to the 2nd round of recordings being released....the stuff we've been waiting for. I'm going to check some other news outlets and see if I can find anything about it.

dear god, Oprah?!

she really is deluded ...

LOL, wonder how she liked being called a 'roach!?' :floorlaugh:

JMHO
fran

url]http://www.theledger.com/article/20101228/NEWS/12285024/1002/sports?Title=Moore-Maintains-Her-Innocence[/url]

DeeDee Moore Maintains Her Innocence in Video Interview

LAKELAND | Detectives warned Dorice "DeeDee" Moore that she was on the verge of being charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of Lakeland lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare.

"I'm going to go to prison for something I didn't do and sit on a mattress with no pillow," replied Moore, during the video recorded interview in January, shortly before she was arrested.

But detectives told her that she'll get pillows, linen, blankets and shower shoes. They also corrected Moore's assumption that life in prison was just 25 years.

"Life in prison is when you go in and you don't come out," said Hillsborough sheriff's Detective Greg Thomas. "Kinda like that roach motel thing. Roaches go in, and you don't come out."

"You're the roach," said Polk County sheriff's Detective David Wallace.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

All 4 of those video tapes are released on 12/28/2010, but they don't say when they did the interrogations that I could find or if it was all the same day. Anybody know?
Is this a normal interrogation with the two detectives? Anybody have any legal background know what your civil rights are in a situation like this? I know that Dorice likes to talk and cannot keep her mouth shut, but still, she keeps asking them to arrest her. The interrogation started at 4:05pm according to the detective. She has a point that it does appear they were attempting to coerce her by threatening to arrest her ex-husband. From past posts, I think I can pretty much assume that the majority here dislike her, we all know that she is a liar, they had a pretty great case with her having the murder weapon and handing it over to their informant, her pointing out where the body was under the slab with the metal pipe, she has all his stuff so she has the motive, means, and opportunity, and now they have a body. I have never really witnessed an interrogation like this before and I am wondering if getting so close to her with your finger in her face, screaming at her, saying you are going to arrest her ex-husband, which you know she does not want, isn't that chancing losing the juries full support and risking any evidence that could have come out of the interrogation if she had not felt coerced and intimidated?
She is very much like Casey Anthony in that she will most likely never tell the truth. They remind me of each other a great deal. And I understand that the police are frustrated by her manipulative behavior. And so far from what I have watched, other than her continual lieing, she really hasn't offered anything that I could see would be evidence.
So, can anyone give any legal references which would show if this was a legal interrogation or if her lawyer can get these tapes thrown out for intimidating the witness? Also, I didn't hear anyone give her legal miranda rights until they were at the end of tape 2. Going to go watch tape 3 and 4 now.

I've watched all 4 tapes. It looks like she is wearing the same clothes in all 4 interviews. There are two men in one set of clothes and two men in another set of clothes.
I remember that when she was brought in, her attorney at that time went to the media and told them that he told the police they were NOT to talk to his client about Shakespeare, but it is obvious they did that without him being there. I want to know how she waived her rights to have her lawyer present or if she even knew he had said that.
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/feb/02/022241/deputies-lottery-winner-vicitm-homicidal-violence/
"Her attorney, John Liguori, has told the sheriff's office his client is not to be questioned about Shakespeare.
" 'I am not surprised that she has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of Shakespeare,' said Liguori. 'I am very surprised at the way this matter was handled, especially in light of the fact that had I been notified of their interest in arresting her, I would have surrendered her immediately. It appears that they have gone to curious lengths to effectuate her detention and arrest in Hillsborough County.'
"She is going to plead not guilty, Liguori said."
Then on 2/20/10, he drops her as a client. So I wonder if regardless of what he said, she went ahead and waived her right to have her attorney present during questioning. You would have to think he would tell her not to talk, but she still has not learned how not to talk. She's better than I would have thought her to be, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9