FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the tape in its entirety now I think prison is the safest place for DDM,.she ratted out or tried to pin a murder rap on anyone she could including her son. Now that these tapes have been made public some of the people she named....the real ones, may have a thing or two for ole Ms. Moore

After watching the tape in its entirety now I think prison is the safest place for DDM,.she ratted out or tried to pin a murder rap on anyone she could including her son. Now that these tapes have been made public some of the people she named....the real ones, may have a thing or two for ole Ms. Moore

Did you hear I think it was Cedrick ask her on a recorded phone call if she was on drugs ? LOL even he began to suspect this chick is not firing on all her pistons LOL He cracked me up...

Has anyone found out what happened in her marriage? I was listening to her ex hubby who said he was married to this woman for 16 years, can you imagine what a rollercoaster that must have been. Even after that he agrees to do yard work for her? Strange. So I wonder what pressure she must have felt as this marriage must have disolved right prior to her meeting Aberaham. Wondering if partly she saw this as a get rich quick scheme to solve her problems of money w/o a hubby to support her.
I was thinking she has her business up and running and starting to do well, so she dumps the hubby who probably loved her skatty ways. Him coming to do a job at her whim after they broke up, tells me he still maybe had something for her and therefore wasn't the instigator in the break up.

Did you hear I think it was Cedrick ask her on a recorded phone call if she was on drugs ? LOL even he began to suspect this chick is not firing on all her pistons LOL He cracked me up...
All along I've been thinking that there is a good chance dd is on the cocaine, but then I kept remembering her saying 'I've never touched drugs in my life'.
It was only yesterday when hearing the detective describe her as having cotton wool mouth, that I caught myself on and thought 'since when has dd been the pilar of truth?' - so I am of the mind she was high in that interview we saw yesterday.

Dee Dee is not new to the rodeo .... she has tried many schemes in her past and some I am sure that no one is aware of.

Here is an article for a stroll through memory lane ... very telling that her life has been nothing but covering her own azz and scamming people for a long time.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...nce-faked-her-own-kidnapping-and-rape/1072046

Lotto case suspect DeeDee Moore has record of staging schemes

By Colleen Jenkins, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Wednesday, February 10, 2010

*snip*

TAMPA — She said she was carjacked, kidnapped and sexually assaulted at gunpoint. She described her abductors in detail, down to one man's green tattoos. She underwent a rape exam.

Two months later, detectives said that Dorice "DeeDee" Moore made up the whole thing.

Lots more at link above.
====

It is worth a weekend read to look back at the threads here on WS, listed in the first post of this thread. Dee Dee has reportedly stolen from people, possibly been involved in burning down one of her businesses, scam after scam ... I hope her trail of lies is soon coming to an end. What a piece of work she is.

Amazing with all the info that investigators have compiled on her that the State was able to tie everything up so concise to present it. They have all done a great job IMO to help get justice for Abraham.

I hope that Dee Dee's son and family can heal just as Abraham's family and friends ... she has been a cancer to anyone she has come in contact with.

And to Mrs. Walker ... you have done your son proud. I admire every moment you have had to sit in that courtroom, not to mention live through the past few years. I wish you nothing but the best in life.

I hope that Dee Dee Moore rots in prison .... the jail has been a cake walk for her, hopefully soon she will get to see what really being being convicted and paying for her wrongful deeds is like. Hopefully she won't be able to take the picture of her standing with the governor with her to prison to try and impress her new neighbors, and the cameras will not give her the limelight she so desires.

Justice is coming!

Day 10 Seg 6

I just love that freudian left hand that covers the guilt as this story is so well recited by the cop.

Remember how FCA mixed truth and lies?. Same applies here except not with near the caliber or stealth that FCA displayed. I noticed now that it was RJ that did it LOL she claims AS was trying to choke her yet the only evidence of neck injuries were on AS. SO perhaps someone (DD) was choking him and apparently that didnt work so a gun was used.

Even if DD weighs 200 plus pounds I dont think that is any match for the average man. Im not totally convinced she was alone when this murder happened. Cedrick or some other fill in the blank may have been involved and I think the cops were wondering that too. I could see someone who got involved , maybe Cedrick was clever enough to figure out what DD had done and did in fact squeeze money out of her not to tell and when the heat was turned up or that person felt he could be blamed, he then called and reported AS missing. DD coulndt tell cause she was guilty of stealing the money and having the crime committed on her property with her gun. She is gullable otherwise she woulndt have fallen for the interrogations the cops keep playing on her.

Maybe she conspired with someone else to get rid of him which is what I think may have happened but no one else has been implicated, correct?

IMO ... I think she did it all on her own.

A poster here at WS that knew Dee Dee posted that she moved that trough all by herself and I bet it weighed more than Abraham did.

Post #570
FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April '09. Found 1/28/10 #2 - Page 23 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

02-21-2010, 02:54 AM
Finally_

OK...here I go again! Forgive me! In reponse to whether or not DDM could lift,carry,roll, or whatever...AS...after his death...ok did anyone pay attention to the articles that were in the trailer in which she was going to have the informant use to move the body? A STEEL TROUGH....anyone have any idea how bulky and heavy those are? Well she loaded it up in that trailer ALL BY HERSELF! So yes I do believe DDM is capable of doing ANYTHING for the GREED of MONEY! And in response to the Solitary Confinement, as we all know, even if we feel different, in the judicial system, people are innocent until proven guilty, with that being said, (and as a former employee of the Orient Road Jail) it is not uncommon, for detention to put HIGH PROFILERS in solitary confinement...for their OWN safety...believe it or not. Detention is responsible for DDM's safety while in jail...therefore that may or may not be the reason for not putting her into general population with other inmates. Also, it is not uncommon that they could have her on a watch...it is also not uncommon for a person to have different ideations when being charged with such crimes as MURDER. These may or may not be the reasons for the confinement, but in my experiences of working in Detention...alot of times with this type of case and the media coverage that has been involved...like I said...believe it or not, she has the right to be protected in confinement, innocent until proven guilty....unfortunately.

OMG everybody wonders if Dee Dee is capable of hauling a dead body...Well what if she didnt have too cause she took Abe out to the "paint ball" area to show it off then killed him there? No need to drag him if that was the case however I wonder why he was found w/o his shoes? Either they fell off while being dragged or he had them off cause that is what you do if you are visiting at a home where you "think" you are comfortable. The other odd thing is what was that testimony about his buttons and zipper missing? Did that kook think a metal detector was what the cops use to find a buried body? Well she thought wrong if that is what happened LOL

If he was carried by her I can also see how she could have wrapped him and tied a rope then drug it by that golf cart that I saw in her garage. Either way it is possible she did this alone.

Im sorry but I couldnt find the testimony about what else was found in the grave. I did hear about the stump what else if anything was in there to conceal his body? If nothing was found how did that ex hubby not see him?

yes we uncovered many many scams she had pulled under many changes to her name. wish all that was still here on the site readily available.

yes we uncovered many many scams she had pulled under many changes to her name. wish all that was still here on the site readily available.

Ms Dee Dee told Cedrick she never did drugs but I thought I saw an old meth charge it might have been along with that insurance scam...

I have spent some time reading and listening and find this whole thing horrendous. I cannot for the life of me find any delight in watching her squirm and cry about all the lies and the revelations of the planning for the concealing of all that has taken place.

This is about as tragic a case as I have seen. What brings a person to this point is beyond me. She is someones family member and I hurt for them - her son, her friends, her ex husband, her parents....so many people have suffered and continue to do so.

Abraham's family, children, and friends have forever lost a part of their lives. Nothing can justify that...and least of all, money....May God bless them all.

The question that remains to me is why?...why?...no amount of money can be worth all they are going through. And no amount of money can be placed on the value of Abraham's life. Losing a loved one in any circumstance is painful. To lose them in this manner is unbelievable... That people are willing to work together toward any such evil makes me ill.

Someone could have and should have said a resounding NO when asked to participate in the crime or the cover up. This doesn't speak well for us as a people.

I've never been approached with such a vulgar proposition in my life, but I can not imagine that my response would be other than to contact the police immediately. It seems some people have cooperated with the police only to "save their own skin"...this put them all in the same catergory....

Do you mean posts removed? I think they've all been restored. Contact me privately if you believe there are others out there that may have been missed and I'll research. :tyou:

I'm so excited! :great: I just found out ACandyRose is going to be talking about the trial with us in 30 minutes on Tricia's True Crime Radio Show! Click the link on my sig line and listen live - or if the show has already aired you can listen to a tape later!

:woohoo:

Ive just watched the following from The Ledger's videos - DeeDee Moore Day 4, Segment 2.
Judge Battles scolds dd for what he says will be the last time. I never really noticed it at the time, but I get a hint that the Judge is goading dd into taking the stand. Its around the 25 minute mark of the said video.
I have transscribed his comments below.

You can be seated.
Were going to take just a few minutes, because once again counsel were going to speak with Miss Moore.
Miss Moore I've cautioned you throughout these proceedings, and any gestures, facial expressions, audible comments showing approval or disapproval are not acceptable.
Your counsel sitting next to you I believe that he should be, if he's paying close attention to you, should be aware of your conduct at the table.
I've told you before its not in your best interests.
I've also told you its not acceptable.
I'm warning you, I think I'm going to make it clear for the last time, I want your lawyers to speak to you.
If i see these people distracted, by paying attention to your very expressive agreement or disagreement to your efforts to communicate from that table, rather than from a witness stand, then I'm going to deal with it more affirmatively.
So now were going to take a few minutes so that your counsel can once again speak to you, so that we do not have to revisit this throughout this trial.
Again, it's not in your best interests and it is not acceptable.

Go Judge Battles!! :rocker:

...oh boy what i weekend.....i can't wait till morning....i bet ole dee dee ain't smiling now like she was in the above mentioned video by jellybeanz.....thanks jellybeanz...for refreshing my mind........i like judge BATTLES...he DON'T PLAY....

...oh boy what i weekend.....i can't wait till morning....i bet ole dee dee ain't smiling now like she was in the above mentioned video by jellybeanz.....thanks jellybeanz...for refreshing my mind........i like judge BATTLES...he DON'T PLAY....

She sure wasn't smiling after that speech, she was positively weeping and whining.

Day 4 Segment 5

Dave Clark arguing with defence lawyer about something, but its not broadcast. I would love to have heard that.

I have to say Detectives Clark and Wallace have been awesome.
Det Wallace in one of the interviews (part 4 of the interrogation video after the body was found) when he goes through all the scenarios she has given so far is class.

I think its 6/4 that there was another person present at the murder of Abraham.
Stitzel would be my hot favourite, with Shar, RJ and James Moore as the obvious field. Judith Haggins and Shar's mother Pauline would have to be included.

I'm so excited! :great: I just found out ACandyRose is going to be talking about the trial with us in 30 minutes on Tricia's True Crime Radio Show! Click the link on my sig line and listen live - or if the show has already aired you can listen to a tape later!

:woohoo:

I love that even if you miss the show at broadcast time you can still listen to it at a later time. All you have to do is just follow the link on the home page.

Anyway, I just finished listening to the show. It was a great show tonight! It touched on topics I was interested in and also this trial. ACandyRose was terrific and summed up the trial happenings to date.

You all were great, Kimster! Thanks!

http://www.acandyrose.com/angelina_marshall062810.htm

Did anyone see this? It appears DD was making friends and new employees while in jail. Looks like they sang like a canary too LOL But I find this version of events interesting and IMO might be the closest to the real truth as we have heard so far. I wonder how many people have been diggin holes all over that land behind her house LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela