FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
milling through the 5 thousand pages of documents I find 2 checks written by a Delores somebody I cannot read the last name and I dont see any interviews with this person. The 2 checks total 450K yes four hundred fifty thousand. That is near half what was in the bank to start with.the date is February 19 and 23 2009. Who is this person??

Bw, she bought an alomost 3 thousand dollar rainbow vacume I didnt know they still had those. what a rip off.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37558367/DeeDee-Moore-Documents-Binder-7

ACandyRose, I heard you on the broadcast and you said that Greg Smith did not know that he had called a detective or called his mother. Can you tell me where you got the information that he did not know who he was calling? I can't find that anywhere. You would think that Dorice would have Detective Wallace's work phone and he would have answered the phone as Detective Wallace, or he would have called the Sheriff's Office and would have had to ask for the Detective. How did it come about that he did not know he was calling a detective? Also, you said he did not know it was Abraham's mother that he was calling, but wouldn't the conversation have to be Greg calling her mother or in some way relaying he was her son? I would think she would have had to tell Greg who he was calling. I've heard this a few times, but I have not seen where the information is coming from.
You did a great job on the radio show with Tricia. You were the perfect person to choose for a guest as you know this case so well and your collection of material is awesome.

http://www.acandyrose.com/angelina_marshall062810.htm

Did anyone see this? It appears DD was making friends and new employees while in jail. Looks like they sang like a canary too LOL But I find this version of events interesting and IMO might be the closest to the real truth as we have heard so far. I wonder how many people have been diggin holes all over that land behind her house LOL

I just read the interview, and thanks for posting the link. IIRC, DD was later placed in solitary because she was manipulating the staff and other detainees.

After watching Friday's video, I am convinced she came up with the final, final story about RJ at that time when she had the meltdown with the pole in the parking lot.

There is no way she had a cool million in that safe. Subtract all the flamboyant spending she did, and there is now way she had that much money in cash.

Her bank accounts were frozen and there's no way anybody could get any money out.

Notice that none of these "snitches" made an appearance in the courtroom. A good prosecution saves them for use only when they feel they need corroboration. Quite frankly, they didn't need them at all. DD is very good at manufacturing her own coffin-nails!

I am glad that the defense had the weekend to pound some sense into her head about testifying. I am anxious for things to get underway to see if they were successful!

Initializing live stream! Let's hope it doesn't take too long today.

Wonder how Deedee is feeling this morning. Think she's made up her mind about testifying?

The attorneys were to be in court at 8:30. They will preserve motions and ask for a directed verdict of acquittal.

By preserving all motions, they are setting the record that all motions denied and all objections denied by Judge Battles are in the official record of the trial. They are necessary for appeals.

The directed verdict of acquittal is also a formality, where the defense argues to the judge that the prosecution hasn't presented adequate testimony for the jury to come to a guilty verdict. They are granted very rarely.

The above is for people who don't watch too many trials. I'm not a lawyer, but have seen these procedures hundreds of times!

ACandyRose, I heard you on the broadcast and you said that Greg Smith did not know that he had called a detective or called his mother. Can you tell me where you got the information that he did not know who he was calling? I can't find that anywhere. You would think that Dorice would have Detective Wallace's work phone and he would have answered the phone as Detective Wallace, or he would have called the Sheriff's Office and would have had to ask for the Detective. How did it come about that he did not know he was calling a detective? Also, you said he did not know it was Abraham's mother that he was calling, but wouldn't the conversation have to be Greg calling her mother or in some way relaying he was her son? I would think she would have had to tell Greg who he was calling. I've heard this a few times, but I have not seen where the information is coming from.
You did a great job on the radio show with Tricia. You were the perfect person to choose for a guest as you know this case so well and your collection of material is awesome.

I don't know exactly which one of the tons of court video replays it is right now, but Greg Smith said that during his direct testimony after they played all those tons of audio files, that he didn't know it was a detective that he had called that day.

Now, granted, I understand where you're coming from as you would have thought the detective would have answered by his name therefore Greg Smith would have known who he was talking to. I don't think they gave the number he called. I don't know but that's what Greg said on the witness stand.

At least that's what Greg Smith claimed.

And Greg Smith also stated during his direct testimony that he didn't know Abraham's mother at all, he never met her, never talked with her ever, didn't know her voice, so he said he didn't know who he was calling that time. I assume Dee Dee just gave him the phone number and probably said, "here call this number and pretend you're Abraham," so he did.

From what Mrs. Walker said during her testimony it didn't sound like that call was very long because she said she told the person calling that he didn't sound like her son Abraham, and at that point Dee Dee took the cell phone from Mrs. Walker (they were sitting together at a restaurant) and then Dee Dee was talking on that same cell phone pretending it was Abraham calling.

I'll try and find the video replay later....

ACR

Good morning, everyone! Ready for another day of drama? I hope Dee Dee does testify.

I listened to Tricia's excellent show last night and appreciated your input, ACandyRose!

I'm thinking she will testify. Defense atty. mentioned how long they tried to talk her out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela