FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She hesitates on key questions from the Judge about being coerced.

No witnessses and they will rest. Glad I didn't drive all the way down there for that. Although if the jury takes an hour or two to deliberate, I could have seen the verdict.

One document from the defense and then they will rest. Me thinks DM is cooked.

Is that because they feel the Pros left a reasonable doubt window open?

I am shocked she isn't going to get on the stand and capture the limelight for herself!!

Just stunned!

But ... hopefully we will have a guilty verdict by the end of the day!!

Spending gone wild is what she was doing, she bought 6 Delta Airline tickets in one month at 900 bucks each. You can get a much better deal if you book out a few weeks in advance but I guess she was trying to live it up before she got caught.

Wonder who is getting her FF miles ? LOL

WTH??????????????????????? WTH was the 4 page document a paper trail that doesn't explain where DM secreted the entire million???

I am wondering why the defense wasn't allowed to explain their evidence?

ot/ Bob Bashara on IN Session live right now apologizing to the Court.

Sentenced to min. 6 years.

No witnessses and they will rest. Glad I didn't drive all the way down there for that. Although if the jury takes an hour or two to deliberate, I could have seen the verdict.

Depending on how long the closing arguments are they might not have enough time for deliberations to come to a verdict today.

If it were me though as the only juror I'd find her guilty in a New York second, not minute.

Defence can't count to four. Doh.

If I had spent 2 straight hours with Dee Dee on a Sunday afternoon, I wouldn't be able to count or even make sense the next day, LOL! I feel sorry for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela