FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I really have no idea. Not even sure if you can.

Of course you don't want to violate copyright laws. Why on earth would any of us want to do that? We just want to satisfy our curiosity and grow in our knowledge of how things work.... :)

I posted the video in the same way I update my status. I just copied the link & pasted it and the video popped up automatically. Hope this helps! :)

I4G: Have you heard back yet as to why Adji is not on the ticker? Somebody should know why (if they have a good reason).

Elep

Up in Idaho, they just found a body of a boy in a canal which could be Robert M who has been missing for over a week.

How about a new search for Adji? Maybe re-search waterways or turn the search dogs loose??? In the heat of summer maybe things have changed....

Please bring Adji home.

Adji, where are you?

Adji - just a little whisper if you can sweetie - we are looking for you. We want you to come home.

Salem

I4G: Have you heard back yet as to why Adji is not on the ticker? Somebody should know why (if they have a good reason).

Elep

Still no word. They must not have a good reason. :(

Up in Idaho, they just found a body of a boy in a canal which could be Robert M who has been missing for over a week.

How about a new search for Adji? Maybe re-search waterways or turn the search dogs loose??? In the heat of summer maybe things have changed....

Please bring Adji home.

Maybe a bunch of us should send messages to CCSO and suggest a new search? This could very well be the best time to search. Tell them about the 2,300+ that turned out for Robert in Idaho. Adji needs to be found. And another search for him could be key.

A new search would be great. I would like to see a specialized dog, like the bloodhound used in Robert's case be involved.

I really think Adji met with an accident, fell down a well or something. I don't think he was taken. I of course could be sooooo wrong! But I think he is close to home.

Salem

ETA: Further thoughts - maybe we should start by contacting someone with a special dog, like the lady in Robert's case. She is from a child finding organization, right? I'll have to go back and look it up again. Then once we have someone in mind, we can flood the Collier Co. Sheriff's with requests to do another search?

Could someone take the lead and call the sheriff's office?
Ask if a new search is planned or if they used cadaver dogs in the previous searches?

I wonder what the parents think happened to him?

IMO; I think Adji had some kind of terrible accident.

I go back and forth. Today I woke up thinking that Adji was last seen walking down the road. If they mean that highway, I think a predator-type stopped and scooped him up (candy? soda? your mom said to ride with me?) and from there took him away. They could be keeping him or they may have killed him. Tomorrow I will likely change my thoughts. I just wish there was some news.

Adji - just a little whisper if you can sweetie - we are looking for you. We want you to come home.

Salem

So many little ones, sadly, have been found sooner or later. Adji has to be somewhere. Someone has to find him.

Okay - I would like to approach it this way. Keep in mind, I am only me :) I'm not meaning to sound bossy or controlling or any of that, this is just my idea on how to proceed. Here it goes:

We have K-9Searcher as a member here. Her dog does air and water scent. Cadaver trained, not live. I don't think she is famous or anything, but I have corresponded with her on a few different cases and she does seem to be very knowledgeable and she has great faith in her dog and the training her dog received. We also now have the name of the lady and the dog used in Robert's search. Scent specific. I am not sure if that meant scent specific, dead or alive, or just alive?

We could contact both women and ask if they would be willing to go to a search if Collier County Sheriff's requested. If they respond in the positive, then we could flood Collier County Sheriffs?

Now.... having written all of that, I'm think that K-9Searcher may have already participated in a search for Adji. Let me see what I can find out.

If anyone disagrees with this approach or has something to add, please, please chime in here.

Thanks,

Salem

Here is a link to K-9's website. http://www.vk9sar.org/index.html

She is Julie. Look at the LE References link in the left hand column. They have very good responses, especially on old trails. I've sent her an email - we'll see what she says.

Salem

I agree with you, Salem. I think that if we approach CCSO with names of those willing to do a search, they would be more open. Or even names to contact, if we can't specifically find someone ourselves. Even if they have already used dogs to search, it wouldn't hurt to do it again. Also, I think we should mention the huge search for Robert, and see if that would be something they might consider too. Asking for even 500 people would be a huge help.

I just want to thank all of you for your great ideas with the dogs and a new search. I think about Adji all the time. He needs to be found... soon. If we get an email or phone call campaign going to CCSO, I'm there!

K-9Chaser (I had it wrong earlier) has said she would be very interested in going to Collier Co. to look for Adji.

Idaho - do you want to draft something up? I'll try to get in touch with the woman that worked Robert's search.

Keeping in line with the TOS and general policies of WS - what ever we send should NOT mention WS. I'm thinking everyone should individulize their message so that it is not immediately obvious that we are on an email campaign :)

Salem

Thanks for contacting K-9Chaser, Salem! And very good news that she would be interested!

I also found this. I hate to even think about it, but if Adji is out there, cadaver recovery is going to be the way to go. I'm not sure how current the page is, though, but they do have a contact phone and email.

http://www.tcrfla.org/

I can definately draft something up. I'll start tonight, but not sure how far I will get. My dad's shih-tzu dog is absolutely shaking terrified of this tiny wind that we have right now. So she's all over me. But I'll definately have something by tomorrow!

Thanks for contacting K-9Chaser, Salem! And very good news that she would be interested!

I also found this. I hate to even think about it, but if Adji is out there, cadaver recovery is going to be the way to go. I'm not sure how current the page is, though, but they do have a contact phone and email.

http://www.tcrfla.org/

I can definately draft something up. I'll start tonight, but not sure how far I will get. My dad's shih-tzu dog is absolutely shaking terrified of this tiny wind that we have right now. So she's all over me. But I'll definately have something by tomorrow!

Good link. I'm going to be out most of the day today, but will pick up last this afternoon and this evening. Thanks for drafting something up and I'll let you know what I hear from the Robert searcher.

Salem

K-9Chaser (I had it wrong earlier) has said she would be very interested in going to Collier Co. to look for Adji.

Idaho - do you want to draft something up? I'll try to get in touch with the woman that worked Robert's search.

Keeping in line with the TOS and general policies of WS - what ever we send should NOT mention WS. I'm thinking everyone should individulize their message so that it is not immediately obvious that we are on an email campaign :)

Salem

Oh, I should have mentioned that in my last post, especially for any new people. :) Thanks for the reminder, Salem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper