FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do too I4G. I feel like he's very close to home.

Okay I'm going to be very honest. I know that I have nothing to support my "gut feeling" but I'm wondering about step-father still. Just sharing, I don't know why he makes my gut icky but he does in that he was not at the laundromat but returning home as Adji was disappearing. Sorry that's just my gut feelings right now.

Okay I'm going to be very honest. I know that I have nothing to support my "gut feeling" but I'm wondering about step-father still. Just sharing, I don't know why he makes my gut icky but he does in that he was not at the laundromat but returning home as Adji was disappearing. Sorry that's just my gut feelings right now.

It is only normal to look at close family members, especially a step-parent. I had wondered about him, too. I wonder how long they had been married. I also wonder if there were any DFCS investigations ever done. Also, the older brother of Adji's playmate who came to pick up his brother and was the last person (pretty much) to see Adji alive. It seems like (unlike the Cummings case) the Collier County Sheriff cleared a whole lot of people very quickly.

I have no reason to suspect anyone, I am just asking questions that I would ask about any case.

I hate to see this case go cold. I think I'll send some emails this evening, just to make myself feel better.

I had not noticed this before on another site which is:http://blackandmissing.blogspot.com/2009/01/missing-adji-desir.html

It was written early on, but I wonder if the person they refer to was completely, totally cleared?

Becker confirmed that for a time the task force was keeping a close eye on one particular resident, whose identity has not been released.

“I think that that’s probably at a point where it doesn’t look like he’s a person of interest,” Becker said. “I wouldn’t say we’ve totally cleared him out, but it doesn’t look like he’s responsible for the disappearance of Adji.”

Naples Daily News June 1, 2009
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jun/01/editorial-missing-children-we-mustnt-let-time-stea/

Editorial: Missing children ... we mustn’t let time steal our innocents once more

"A report that 21 young people are officially on the record book of law-enforcement agencies in Collier and Lee counties as missing came as a shock.

Memorial Day also was National Missing Children’s Day. With the story were photos of 18 of the 21 faces. They range in age from infants, such as Bryan Dos Santos-Gomez, the Baby Bryan who made headlines by being reported abducted by a knife-wielding stranger before Christmas 2006 in Fort Myers, to 6-year-old Adji Desir, who disappeared in Immokalee in January, to Wendy Hudakoc, who snuck out of the house for a party before Thanksgiving 1998 at the age of 14 and was never seen again..."

Still praying and hoping they find him too.

Every time I see a new post here, my heart skips a beat thinking there just may be new news. BIG Sigh...

I might not post, but I pray for Adji every night along with Haleigh, and Tangi? Hussein? who disappeared from a gas station one night. It is so heart-wrenching for anyone to disappear especially all these innocent children unable to fight for themselves.

This past weekend, I went to Disney with my kids. I'm happy that I saw Ji Ji's missing poster at every rest area we stopped at. With 4 DS, I think we stopped at every rest area between here and Orlando...

I'm glad that Adji has not been forgotten, though I am distressed at how many posters there were for missing children in FL.:( There were also posters for Hayleigh at each rest area and for Trenton at a few. Sadly, many of the other missing children I had never heard of.

How can so many children just disappear?

Bumping for Adji...I just read through both his threads. Where could he be?

This past weekend, I went to Disney with my kids. I'm happy that I saw Ji Ji's missing poster at every rest area we stopped at. With 4 DS, I think we stopped at every rest area between here and Orlando...

I'm glad that Adji has not been forgotten, though I am distressed at how many posters there were for missing children in FL.:( There were also posters for Hayleigh at each rest area and for Trenton at a few. Sadly, many of the other missing children I had never heard of.

How can so many children just disappear?

That is such good news that there are posters up everywhere. I should put some up around here for sure.

Bump~

Please let Adji come home soon.

Six months later, search continues for missing Immokalee boy

The Collier County Sheriff's Office is still seeking the public's help as the search for 6-year-old Adji Desir continues.
Advertisement

The Collier County Sheriff’s Office has produced a video about the case and the agency is asking that everyone post it to their blogs, Facebook, MySpace and other social networking sites and e-mail the link to it to everyone in their address book.

The video's release today coincides with the six-month anniversary of Adji's disappearance. The goal is to get the video to as many people as possible in an effort to find someone who has information that will help investigators.

(snipped)

http://www.news-press.com/article/20090710/NEWS01/90710032/1075

BBM

Yeah!!:) Has a link to the video at the above link.

Six months later, search continues for missing Immokalee boy

The Collier County Sheriff's Office is still seeking the public's help as the search for 6-year-old Adji Desir continues.
Advertisement

The Collier County Sheriff’s Office has produced a video about the case and the agency is asking that everyone post it to their blogs, Facebook, MySpace and other social networking sites and e-mail the link to it to everyone in their address book.

The video's release today coincides with the six-month anniversary of Adji's disappearance. The goal is to get the video to as many people as possible in an effort to find someone who has information that will help investigators.

(snipped)

http://www.news-press.com/article/20090710/NEWS01/90710032/1075

BBM

Yeah!!:) Has a link to the video at the above link.

Awesome!!! :) I will definately be posting that video all over the place!!!

It is soooo good to see that the Collier County Sheriff's Office is still working hard for Adji. I have been impressed with them from the very beginning of this case. They have put Adji first, always. I do wish they would organize more searches, but overall, I feel that they have done an OUTSTANDING job for Adji. That is so heartening to see, especially when he would have been very easy to drop to the side, much like so many others. THANK YOU, Collier County!

Welcome to the world Adjiani, your big brother will be found. Yes he will.

Awesome!!! :) I will definately be posting that video all over the place!!!

It is soooo good to see that the Collier County Sheriff's Office is still working hard for Adji. I have been impressed with them from the very beginning of this case. They have put Adji first, always. I do wish they would organize more searches, but overall, I feel that they have done an OUTSTANDING job for Adji. That is so heartening to see, especially when he would have been very easy to drop to the side, much like so many others. THANK YOU, Collier County!

I just love that they will not allow this case to disappear. And we won't either!

Hi, Does anyone know if Tuba and/or SS had done a chart on this child?

I've searched both threads. Thanking you in adv:blowkiss:ance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper