FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Daisy7,

Which doc were you trying to get that may be viewed in Tally?

Thanks,
Eleph

His birth certificate, which will have his parents birthdates and locations and the time Adji was born, plus his weight at birth (at least this info is on my 4 DS' birthcertificates). I tried to order it online, but that didn't work.

Just trying to get more info for the Astros.

Adji if you are travelling with workers you are probably nearing the Harrisburg area. Oh how I wish we would find you.

Just got off the phone with Vital Statistics. It seems I can't even go look at his BC in person, cuz they're confidential. My response was huh? -- we've got the Sunshine Laws!:)

What did I just hear on the radio about the Sheriff of Collier County killed???? I missed it. Let me do a quick search.

OK no I heard wrong but it's still an awful story. Here:

http://www.colliersheriff.org/Index.aspx?page=1929&recordid=10872&returnURL=/Index.aspx?page=1922

"Collier County Sheriff’s Office investigators say they believe Mesac Damas is in Haiti and have recovered his vehicle at a Miami airport."
"During a news briefing Sunday morning Sheriff Kevin J. Rambosk discussed CCSO’s investigation into the deaths of Damas’s wife and five young children, who were found inside the family’s residence at 864 Hampton Circle in North Naples on Saturday night."

I posted this on Oprah's "show suggestion" link:

Please, Oprah, please cover the case of this precious little missing boy, Adji Desir. It has been almost nine months and the media doesn't seem to care. Perhaps that's because he is a black, developmentally disabled boy of an immigrant family. But he's a vulnerable little child who desperately needs some air time. Without media attention, it's unlikely he will ever be found. Adji cannot speak. He needs people like Oprah to speak for him. Please, will you cover his case? Here's a moving video about little Adji's case: YouTube - Adji Desir is still missing - is the media racist? Adji Desir vs Haleigh Cummings
Thank you so much for your help.

I think maybe WS should coordinate a blitz, flooding various shows with e-mails or letters and video links until the case is covered again. I don't really know what else to do besides what everyone else is trying to do on this thread.

Awesome, Gitana!!

I know some of us have sent messages to media (myself included) with no response.

I'm glad you included the video - it makes me cry every time I watch it. I'm hoping that Oprah will cover his story.

Where are you, Ji Ji?

Thanks Gitana for doing this for Adji - I still feel like he is out there alive somewhere - he needs to get more coverage so a heartfelt thanks for twigging this through to Oprah.

Eleph

Well, I was going to posts some "blog" stories that have been posted about Adji recently. "What ever happened to Adji Desir" and "Caylee - Haleigh - Adji - Where is the Justice". But upon previewing my post, it appears that particular website is not okay here. But, if you are interested, Google "Adji Desir" and click on News. (I hope that is okay to say.)

I posted this on Oprah's "show suggestion" link:

Please, Oprah, please cover the case of this precious little missing boy, Adji Desir. It has been almost nine months and the media doesn't seem to care. Perhaps that's because he is a black, developmentally disabled boy of an immigrant family. But he's a vulnerable little child who desperately needs some air time. Without media attention, it's unlikely he will ever be found. Adji cannot speak. He needs people like Oprah to speak for him. Please, will you cover his case? Here's a moving video about little Adji's case: YouTube - Adji Desir is still missing - is the media racist? Adji Desir vs Haleigh Cummings
Thank you so much for your help.

I think maybe WS should coordinate a blitz, flooding various shows with e-mails or letters and video links until the case is covered again. I don't really know what else to do besides what everyone else is trying to do on this thread.

Yay You! You just refuse to give up and that encourages me. The fact that no body has been found encourages me, too. I think he was picked up as he walked along the road and taken to another town, possibly far away. No ID, can't speak, I think he will be found someday. I only hope he is not being abused in the meantime.

I think that as we go through the fall and winter and the hunting season, if something is going to happen locally, it will happen during that time.

I tried to phrase that delicately. Perhaps I should just come out and say that it will be more likely to find remains during that time.
Sigh...

I have been away at a Christian Retreat for over a week, got back on Monday and so hoped that Hassani, Adji, Hayleigh, Madeleine had been found. Heartbreakingly none of them have.
However their names have been placed on the prayer web and prayers will be said for them daily in rural Dorset, along with all missing and abused children.
Please God let them be found

:blowkiss::praying::praying:

Aw c'mon Adji your birthday is just around the corner on the 15th of this month - sure wish you would be brought home in time for a big celebration.

It is time to bring Adji home - maybe some of the news outlets would do a cover story on Adji since his birthday is upcoming?

Adji's birthday is a week from today. Where are you, Ji Ji?

I will keep Adji in my prayers to find him and his name out there.

The media needs to stop focusing on the lives of the adults in these missing children cases. We know more about the Anthonys and the Cummings personal lives than we know about Adji. These missing children's cases should be about the children. We should know everything about Adji from the time he woke up until the time he went to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine