FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that this extra coverage for Adji brings a break in finding him. Always in my thoughts and prayers.

Has anyone gotten Adji's flier??

Hoping you are found soon, little Ji Ji.

I was at my Walmart earlier and am disappointed that Adji's flier is no longer up in the missing children section:(

Is there anyway to get Adji's flyer back up in your area Daisy7 -this is disheartening. And Adji was trying to sneak off to the 4th page.

Eleph

Thanks for bumping him, Eleph. Nobody has seen Adji's flyer yet? Still? Very, very disappointing.

ETA: Maybe we should contact NCMEC/Valassis or the Naples News (who did the article) and ask if they did it? I think they need to know that their methods need some work.

No, sorry Daisy I don't.

I got extremely sidetracked.

Anybody have any idea why Adji Desir is NOT in NamUs?
I went to NamUs to get a list of missing in FL and he is not on the list.
Have the authorities forgotten to enter him? Could it be possible they are still working a DNA profile for him from the family members?
Why, oh why is Adji NOT in NamUs????

I don't know - but I think it is worth an email to Collier County to ask. Do you want to do that, or shall I?

Also, I am going to copy these posts to Adji's thread. Thanks for the info.

Salem

I don't know - but I think it is worth an email to Collier County to ask. Do you want to do that, or shall I?

Also, I am going to copy these posts to Adji's thread. Thanks for the info.

Salem

I think we should ALL email Collier County..........anyone have a contact info????

Anyone can add info to NamUs. It doesn't have to be LE. If anyone has an account already, it may be easier than waiting on LE, even though CCSO has been great with Adji's case. I think I have an account, but I've never entered anyone yet. So if anyone has any experience, that may be the way to go. Although it couldn't hurt to ask CCSO why they haven't?

To send it to the Collier County Sheriff's Office in general, send to ccsoweb@colliersheriff.net. To send it to the CCSO Sheriff (Kevin J. Rambosk), send to sheriff@colliersheriff.net. To send it to the Special Crimes Bureau (Lt. Tom Smith), send to svblt@colliersheriff.net.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Also, if anyone is interested in contacting Valassis, who did the flyers / inserts to see if they did it, or how exactly they did it, their website is http://www.valassis.com/1024/Home/10home.aspx?val=true. There's a "Contact Us" link there. I put the whole website so you can explore the missing children portion also.

Naples News is one that ran the story about the flyers being sent. Perhaps we could ask for a followup? Here is a link to a contact form for the woman who wrote the article. http://www.naplesnews.com/staff/elysa_batista/contact/

Collier County Sheriff's Department (contact page):
http://www.colliersheriff.org/index.aspx?page=1997

I think others should see if they can find him on those two sites before contacting anyone though. I would hate for this to be because I have entered something wrong. On the other hand I would love to hear that his case is really on both of those sites. At this point I would love to be wrong and his case is there and I just can't find it.

Ty Idaho4Groenes.

A lot of work to be done there it seems.

Well, at least I know it is not just me doing something wrong on that site.

I'm in the middle of cooking dinner so I am back and forth. I'll check Namus in the morning. If he is still not there, I'll send an email to the Sheriff. Collier County has done an excellent job with Adji and I know they care about him. I would prefer to contact them before trying to enter him myself. Then, depending on what they say, we can enter him. Sound like a plan?

Salem

Yes Salem!
Thank you so much!

Thank you to everyone else who helped too!

I'm in the middle of cooking dinner so I am back and forth. I'll check Namus in the morning. If he is still not there, I'll send an email to the Sheriff. Collier County has done an excellent job with Adji and I know they care about him. I would prefer to contact them before trying to enter him myself. Then, depending on what they say, we can enter him. Sound like a plan?

Salem

Awesome, Salem - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members