FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad to see Adji got on the cover of People Magazine, i am hoping it will result in more media mentionings of his case and LE work to do to find him!

Sorry to jump on here late.. Where is Adji's father?

Did anyone see a copy of the People magazine? Did it have anything interesting to say or just a briefing on the case? I am glad they put Adji in the magazine, more publicity is good!

Anyone in the Northeast get a flier for Adji this past week? Any Floridans should be watching for them this week. Let us know! Hoping everyone gets one! According to the articles, 9/10 of us should! Praying that it helps find Adji and bring him home.

His bio dad is in Haiti - he was living with his mom and step-dad.

There's no possibility that his dad had him kidnapped to bring back to Haiti to him?

I am leaning towards a local sex offender in the area or maybe a child sex trade ring. There are so many missing children in Florida, its very sad.

Is the flier going to be a stand alone or in the midst of a bunch of ads like what comes in Sunday newspapers?

There's no possibility that his dad had him kidnapped to bring back to Haiti to him?

I am leaning towards a local sex offender in the area or maybe a child sex trade ring. There are so many missing children in Florida, its very sad.

Bio dad has been investigated to the best of my knowledge and he doesn't have him. My worst fear is that he has been taken for a sex trade ring - I don't even want to think about it...but I know it is a real possibility.

I don't get the feeling that Adji is deceased...but nothing other than gut feeling .. no facts ...meaning no sightings or anything.

Hopefully the exposure on the magazine along with the mass mailing of flyers is going to get more people looking for him.

I bought People today. (11-23-09, vol 72 #21)

Paraphrased it says Adji went out to play at his grandmother's house, came in to eat, then went out. She checked once and he was playing, checked again and he was gone. Sgt Ken Becker is quoted as saying they still don't know if he walked off and got lost or if he was taken. His mother says she prays every day he will return.

I don't think he got lost. As kids, we know every nook and cranny of our turf including the places adults don't know about. He had to have been taken. Unless there is a river or other danger within walking distance that he could have gotten in to.

Other kids profiled include:
Brittanee Drexel,Morgan Harrington,Amber Dubois, Lindsey baum, Miltrice Richardson, Adji

That is one male profiled and 2 African American's.

am doing this on behalf of the owner of this board, Tricia Griffiths ... she is making a plea for all WSrs to help immediately !!

URGENT !!

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Marc Klaas and KlaasKids desperately needs help NOW from each and every Websleuther to support Trucker TV through America.

Please take 3 minutes to read the above link, click the REPLY button, express your support or voice your concerns, click SEND.

Then forward the above link to your email contacts, everyone, everywhere, so they can do the same.

www.klaasKids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

This may be the most important action you can ever take on behalf of missing children. THANK YOU TO ALL WSrs WHO MAY HAVE ALREADY RESPONDED TO THIS CALL !!

Is the flier going to be a stand alone or in the midst of a bunch of ads like what comes in Sunday newspapers?

From what the articles have said, it sounds like it will probably be grouped with other ads and fliers.

"Nine out of every 10 American households is expected to get a flier/newspaper insert" and/or "freestanding newspaper inserts". (From http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/oct/15/search-adji-birthday-sparks-new-plans-find-7-year-/)

Anyone seen one yet? Anyone in the Northeast or Florida should have gotten them by now.

From what the articles have said, it sounds like it will probably be grouped with other ads and fliers.

"Nine out of every 10 American households is expected to get a flier/newspaper insert" and/or "freestanding newspaper inserts". (From http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/oct/15/search-adji-birthday-sparks-new-plans-find-7-year-/)

Anyone seen one yet? Anyone in the Northeast or Florida should have gotten them by now.

I haven't gotten one, yet. I thought they were going to be mailed, but if it was a newspaper insert, that would explain why I haven't received one. I don't subscribe to the paper.

I haven't gotten one, yet. I thought they were going to be mailed, but if it was a newspaper insert, that would explain why I haven't received one. I don't subscribe to the paper.

That's what I'm worried about, too. But they said 9/10 households would get one. 9/10 households do NOT subscribe to the paper, so they must be doing something else also. :waitasec:

I don't subscribe to a newspaper either. But I do get some "free ads" once a week. I'm hoping that maybe it will be included with those type of things?

I live about 30 minutes away from the area he went missing. I haven't received anything in mail but, I was on my way to the grocery store this afternoon and noticed a huge billboard with his flier on a very busy intersection.

That's what I'm worried about, too. But they said 9/10 households would get one. 9/10 households do NOT subscribe to the paper, so they must be doing something else also. :waitasec:

I don't subscribe to a newspaper either. But I do get some "free ads" once a week. I'm hoping that maybe it will be included with those type of things?

Jeez - I don't even look at those, they go straight to the trash!!:(

I always look at them - especially now that I post here at WS! I look at every picture. I have never recognized anyone, but I keep looking. It is now a compulsion because I sooooooooo aware of how many missing children are out there, far from home :(

Salem

I always look at them - especially now that I post here at WS! I look at every picture. I have never recognized anyone, but I keep looking. It is now a compulsion because I sooooooooo aware of how many missing children are out there, far from home :(

Salem

I agree about looking at the missing people's pictures. I think daisy was referring to not looking through the ads, though. I think that if they put the flyer in with other advertisements or newspaper inserts, most people won't even know it is there, and will throw it away without realizing. Hopefully that is not the case, and Adji will get seen by most of America.

I agree about looking at the missing people's pictures. I think daisy was referring to not looking through the ads, though. I think that if they put the flyer in with other advertisements or newspaper inserts, most people won't even know it is there, and will throw it away without realizing. Hopefully that is not the case, and Adji will get seen by most of America.

Yep, I4G, that's what I meant. I always look at the missing people's pictures, but I never open the random ads. I get in the mail (I get one every week, that is almost the size of a magazine).

I'm so happy he was on the cover of People! Even if someone didn't buy it, they all saw it in the check-out lane.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere