GUILTY Fl - Alexandria Chery, 16, Orlando, 28 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still really struggling with this family making the decision that a known aggressor of this young girl could live in the house.

MOO, but watching WESH news coverage, they mentioned this:

He is being held on $7,500 bail and has two "holds" on him -- one of which is related to immigration.

http://www.wesh.com/news/body-found-near-search-for-missing-16yearold/27262392#ixzz399uAZqyv

Just wondering if they were afraid to report him because more were here illegally and that would be found out?

Also, just verified it is a female now, and with her phone pinging near that location, just too sad :(

Body of a female found near search for missing 16-year-old Alexandria Chery
Sanel Saint Simon charged in case
UPDATED 9:59 PM EDT Aug 01, 2014

According to relatives, it was GPS information on Chery's cellphone that brought authorities to the area near Johna Mine Road.

Deputies said Saint Simon was driving a black Pontiac (image) and are asking anyone who may have seen the vehicle Monday to come forward.

He is being held on $7,500 bail and has two "holds" on him related to his immigration status.

According to a WESH 2 News source, if he was able to afford the bond, then Immigration and Customs Enforcement would get involved.

http://www.wesh.com/news/body-found-near-search-for-missing-16yearold/27262392#!btn0tL

I've been following the #bringAlexHome hashtag on twitter? Her poor friends..after the body was found they said it wasn't her because she wouldn't be decomposed which we know from Caylee is not true in the summer on Orlando. They are still keeping positive and praying with all their might. It's so sad because it's obvious to me that it's her

I've been following the #bringAlexHome hashtag on twitter? Her poor friends..after the body was found they said it wasn't her because she wouldn't be decomposed which we know from Caylee is not true in the summer on Orlando. They are still keeping positive and praying with all their might. It's so sad because it's obvious to me that it's her

Yes, you're right. It's rainy season right now with high humidity and 90's every day. A body can be reduced to bone in a week.

http://forensics4fiction.com/2011/12/10/the-five-stages-of-decomposition/
Dry/Skeletal:

This phase is the last measurable stage of decomposition. The timing of this stage varies widely by environment. For example, a body in Florida in July (hot/humid) may reach this stage in a week while in the Winter in the Rocky Mountains (cold/arid) it might take months.

It has been horribly hot here in Florida so it does not surprise me that (if this is Alexandria) the body would decompose so quickly. They did not say it was skeletal remains, just that the body was badly decomposed.

I cannot believe that no one reported the prior abuse. Even if it was an immigration issue, why was he still allowed to live in that home with her and have free access to her? Mom should be charged with child neglect/endangerment.

These cases infuriate me. In Daytona Beach, they recently arrested a guy for possessing child *advertiser censored*. And I believe he was in some of the photos. He was a teacher, a soccer coach, a youth minister for his church and the head of a summer daycare program at his school. I might be forgetting another way that he put himself in situations with young children. I guess there were abuse charges on two separate occasions in the past, but police never pressed charges. So he was able to get a teaching job. Now they are reporting that he sexually assaulted children in the summer daycare program. What a creep. I'd like to wring his neck. It really pisses me off because I'm a baseball coach and, as of last week, a teacher. I kind of thought one other teacher was giving me strange looks last week after I said hi to her little girl. And I figure people wonder about all men who have jobs around kids. And they probably look for things that they think might mean someone is a pedophile. But the truth is that many of the pedophiles I see in the news look just like everyone else. And that is the scariest part. After all, I'm a parent, too. And I am extremely protective of my kids. I don't trust anyone.

I'm really mad. This is a case that shouldn't be here at all. This girl did not have to die. From all the articles I've read with the uncle in "quotes"- the whole family knew he (Saint Simon) was a creep. How can a woman lay down with a man at night knowing he's got a thing for your young daughter? I can't even imagine.:devil:

About the decomposing body- is it possible he poured bleach on her? Would that make it decompose more?

These cases infuriate me. In Daytona Beach, they recently arrested a guy for possessing child *advertiser censored*. And I believe he was in some of the photos. He was a teacher, a soccer coach, a youth minister for his church and the head of a summer daycare program at his school. I might be forgetting another way that he put himself in situations with young children. I guess there were abuse charges on two separate occasions in the past, but police never pressed charges. So he was able to get a teaching job. Now they are reporting that he sexually assaulted children in the summer daycare program. What a creep. I'd like to wring his neck. It really pisses me off because I'm a baseball coach and, as of last week, a teacher. I kind of thought one other teacher was giving me strange looks last week after I said hi to her little girl. And I figure people wonder about all men who have jobs around kids. And they probably look for things that they think might mean someone is a pedophile. But the truth is that many of the pedophiles I see in the news look just like everyone else. And that is the scariest part. After all, I'm a parent, too. And I am extremely protective of my kids. I don't trust anyone.

Congrats on becoming a teacher & thank you for your devotion to youth. Kids need positive encouragement from parents & leaders like you.

Congrats on becoming a teacher & thank you for your devotion to youth. Kids need positive encouragement from parents & leaders like you.

Thank you! I am so excited. I subbed all of last year, and I learned that kids really will work hard if they know you care.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ndria-chery-timeline-20140802,0,3643597.story

The family of missing teen Alexandria Chery is waiting for the autopsy results of the female body found Friday afternoon during a massive search for the missing teen near Interstate 4.

The 16-year-old girl's uncle, Ray Joseph, said his family hadn't heard anything from investigators Saturday morning.

Officials with the Orange County Sheriff's Office also hadn't received any information from the Medical Examiner's Office about the body's identity.

RIP beautiful girl. So sorry your "mother" wouldn't protect you from this monster.

So heartbreaking for this family :(

I have to add this, for all those who wondered why the mom didn't boot his *advertiser censored** out as soon as she was made aware of his advances toward her daughter:

Tragically, in our sick and twisted culture, so many single moms are convinced of the idea that they can't "do any better". While is is NO excuse for not protecting your children, if her daughter seriously downplayed it (and many teens do, for a variety of reasons), her mom may have assumed it wasn't "that" big of an issue.

Again, not excusing anything or making exceptions for anything, but many single moms deal with a twisted idea of what is expected of them in society and make pretty devastating decisions. :(

So heartbreaking for this family :(

I have to add this, for all those who wondered why the mom didn't boot his *advertiser censored** out as soon as she was made aware of his advances toward her daughter:

Tragically, in our sick and twisted culture, so many single moms are convinced of the idea that they can't "do any better". While is is NO excuse for not protecting your children, if her daughter seriously downplayed it (and many teens do, for a variety of reasons), her mom may have assumed it wasn't "that" big of an issue.

Again, not excusing anything or making exceptions for anything, but many single moms deal with a twisted idea of what is expected of them in society and make pretty devastating decisions. :(

I agree 100%. Women (single mothers)? feel that "relationships" with men are the only thing that validates them, and their worth is directly related to how hot they are, and who they can attract.
By bringing unrelated men into the home, to live or even just to spend the night, they have no idea they are sexualizing their daughters before their time, even when there is-- not- an attraction or a 'thing' going on with the guy and the child.

:( I was praying for a better ending Alexandria .. I'm devastated this ended like it did. Praying for your family pretty girl .. :'(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StuartGotz
Back