GUILTY Fl - Alexandria Chery, 16, Orlando, 28 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And I have to say my kids .. 2 daughters and 1 son .. Have an amazing step dad!! And not every woman shacks up with a monster ..he is the only man my babies met since the split in 6 years. I used discretion and common sense. Not all step parents are evil. But no one should lead her kids to the slaughter just so she can have a warm body next to her ..unforgivable for anyone ... :(

And I figure people wonder about all men who have jobs around kids. And they probably look for things that they think might mean someone is a pedophile. But the truth is that many of the pedophiles I see in the news look just like everyone else. And that is the scariest part. After all, I'm a parent, too. And I am extremely protective of my kids. I don't trust anyone.

rsbm;

FYI- My husband has been a teacher for 25 years. He was also a youth coach. He is never alone in a classroom with any student- ever. His classroom door is always open after school if students are in there. He never transported any child from sports without one or more of our kids in the car.

Our teen foster daughter did not ride home with him unless one of my sons were with them. She took the bus, or I picked her up. We or I drove her where she needed to go. Oldest son did not drive her anywhere alone either.

Sad, but you do not want anyone making something out of nothing, and you want to greatly decrease any chance of someone lying about something that did not happen. He carries 1 million dollars of liability insurance- as recommended; nowdays teachers are routinely sued for breaking up or not breaking up fights. Its part of being a male (or female) teacher, coach, or someone who works with kids.

So sad.....what a beautiful girl,.....and such a beaming smile....

RIP Alexandria..you were a beautiful young lady taken too soon.

I hope he tried to get rid of evidence on her body by wiping her down with bleach. This would tie him in with the bleach in the house if he left no DNA on her. A lawyer could always say she picked up his DNA because he lived in th house with her. But if he raped her how would he explain that DNA. She was such a little thing and there was apparently a fair bit of blood I shudder to think how the blood came about. JMO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 283
Ah that so sad, RIP Alex Chery

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Older article:

'According to relatives, it was GPS information on Chery's cellphone that brought them to the area near Johna Mine Road.'

"(Her mother) is hallucinating. She's always calling for her daughter, every time the phone rings, she thinks it's her daughter....'

'Sanel Saint Simon, 43, the longtime boyfriend of Chery's mother, has been arrested and charged with providing false information to a law enforcement officer and attempted destruction of evidence.'

'According to his arrest affidavit, Saint Simon is accused of cleaning blood spatter in the home and lying to detectives...'

http://m.wesh.com/news/search-underway-in-championsgate-area-for-missing-person/27244638

And I have to say my kids .. 2 daughters and 1 son .. Have an amazing step dad!! And not every woman shacks up with a monster ..he is the only man my babies met since the split in 6 years. I used discretion and common sense. Not all step parents are evil. But no one should lead her kids to the slaughter just so she can have a warm body next to her ..unforgivable for anyone ... :(

My niece was only four-years-old when she met her husband (they worked together). They dated for four years before they moved in together. Married 2 years after that. Add two more kids and they've now been married for 10 years. My brother-in-law was the best thing that ever happened to my then 4-year-old niece. He's a wonderful father and husband.

All I ask of single mothers is that they take their time. Get to know the man. Yes, do a background check. Slowly introduce the children into the relationship. Take baby steps. Supervised baby steps. Day dates (beach, park), weekend trips (lake, amusement park), school functions (plays, sporting events, etc...).

What makes me so mad about Alexandria is that her family KNEW he had previously abused her and nothing was done to protect her. What did they think would happen? He'd stop?? I wish she had a relationship with a school counselor or teacher she felt she could talk to.

My niece was only four-years-old when she met her husband (they worked together). They dated for four years before they moved in together. Married 2 years after that. Add two more kids and they've now been married for 10 years. My brother-in-law was the best thing that ever happened to my then 4-year-old niece. He's a wonderful father and husband.

All I ask of single mothers is that they take their time. Get to know the man. Yes, do a background check. Slowly introduce the children into the relationship. Take baby steps. Supervised baby steps. Day dates (beach, park), weekend trips (lake, amusement park), school functions (plays, sporting events, etc...).

What makes me so mad about Alexandria is that her family KNEW he had previously abused her and nothing was done to protect her. What did they think would happen? He'd stop?? I wish she had a relationship with a school counselor or teacher she felt she could talk to.

BBM: This is what makes me furious as well.
RIP beautiful Alexandria. This shouldn't have happened to you. You should have had the chance to grow up and enjoy life. I pray there will be swift justice for you lovely girl.

can't tell you how many times that has happened to me. No harm no foul. I just happen to have been following this on in the news and had found the WS thread for her yesterday or the day before.

Have a great day Zwie! I am off to buy school supplies.

Which is exactly why parents who engage in such behavior should be prosecuted for "failure to protect." Women and men need to realize if they have children, those children are to be protected for 18 years. Until the child can protect him/herself. All parents are responsible for protecting their children. There is no excuse.

Salem

So heartbreaking for this family :(

I have to add this, for all those who wondered why the mom didn't boot his *advertiser censored** out as soon as she was made aware of his advances toward her daughter:

Tragically, in our sick and twisted culture, so many single moms are convinced of the idea that they can't "do any better". While is is NO excuse for not protecting your children, if her daughter seriously downplayed it (and many teens do, for a variety of reasons), her mom may have assumed it wasn't "that" big of an issue.

Again, not excusing anything or making exceptions for anything, but many single moms deal with a twisted idea of what is expected of them in society and make pretty devastating decisions. :(

so sad :(

RIP Alex Chery :rose:

Mother's protect your children at ALL cost! No man is worth it! The ultimate price was paid by an innocent child!
RIP Alex Cherry

The family_knew_ there was abuse? I am choked.

The mother and her whole family knew about it. I don't know what laws are on the statute regarding the knowledge of sexual assault of a minor and not reporting it. There must be something for hiding a crime. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz
Back