Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not liking this. I wonder if the family lives in a house/apt, ground floor? Was the door locked when they woke up? Was anyone visiting? What did they do last night? So many questions.
Where are you Diana?

Crime scene tape is up at her residence? That does not sound good. Makes me wonder what LE found.

Crime scene tape is up at her residence? That does not sound good. Makes me wonder what LE found.

I wonder too. I also wonder why there doesn't seem more urgency in finding or alerting the public.

I'm not liking this. I wonder if the family lives in a house/apt, ground floor? Was the door locked when they woke up? Was anyone visiting? What did they do last night? So many questions.
Where are you Diana?

From the pics, I think they live in a mobile home park.

Well, here is the Sheriff's post about Diana. A family member is actively commenting looking for help. That family member posted some info about the police behavior on her page that is telling to me, as a long time follower of cases on Websleuths. It's not an accusation or even an opinion--- it just makes my ears perk up. I am concerned for this child. In my opinion, the police know more than they have released. There is a reason there isn't such urgency to beg the community for immediate and intense help. That (for sure) is NOT a fact and strictly MY opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/sherifflee...209800763634/1177620998955837/?type=3&theater

Ugh. FB Posts are a little telling..however, I lived in this area and I sadly don't have the most trust in this LE department. And I am NOT against LE, FYI, it is just a a lot of crappy investigating I have seen, and corruption. I hope they get this right and aren't wasting time.

Ugh. FB Posts are a little telling..however, I lived in this area and I sadly don't have the most trust in this LE department. And I am NOT against LE, FYI, it is just a a lot of crappy investigating I have seen, and corruption. I hope they get this right and aren't wasting time.

Me, too. This baby needs finding ---- quickly!!

I just don't understand. There doesn't seem to be an urgency on finding this child. It's almost like they know what happened. Just waiting for it to be admitted.
Ugh!

Me, too. This baby needs finding ---- quickly!!

It's dark now in FL. Where is this child. And where is info? Is her blanket missing, when was the last time parents saw her? Was
door left unlocked? Was signs of a break-in?

[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317] praying so hard for little Diana this evening. My two littles are out playing with the neighbor kids - having the time of their lives. Exactly what Diana deserves too- her childhood. Praying praying praying that she's found SAFE & SOON! I can't even imagine the heartache that her family is feeling right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't understand. There doesn't seem to be an urgency on finding this child. It's almost like they know what happened. Just waiting for it to be admitted.
Ugh!

Yeah, that's kind of the impression I have too :(

Ugh. Why did that photo just instantly send me to visions of Jenise Wright?

OMG and here I was being all close minded thinking the parents know what happened to her. I forgot about Jenise!

Well, here is the Sheriff's post about Diana. A family member is actively commenting looking for help. That family member posted some info about the police behavior on her page that is telling to me, as a long time follower of cases on Websleuths. It's not an accusation or even an opinion--- it just makes my ears perk up. I am concerned for this child. In my opinion, the police know more than they have released. There is a reason there isn't such urgency to beg the community for immediate and intense help. That (for sure) is NOT a fact and strictly MY opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/sherifflee...209800763634/1177620998955837/?type=3&theater

I think the Amber alert criteria not being met is the only reason one has not been issued.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/criteria-florida-amber-alert-be-issued/29727803

That said I wonder- based on mom being due to give birth very soon, if someone went into the home and told this child her mom was having the baby and was able to remove her from the home that way.

I think the crime scene tape is standard procedure to set up a perimeter and keep people out, and also allow the police to conduct their investigation of the home, take photos, collect potential evidence, etc.

I do wonder though what LE has found!

With the thick tree line against the rear of the house, someone could have maybe gone along the back.

"Family members related to a 9-year-old south Lee County girl missing since Sunday morning are upset with the scope of the search and said they are not being allowed to contact the girl's parents.

The search was continuing late Sunday for the 9-year-old girl missing from her mobile home park since 2 a.m."

Snip

"Nancy Martinez, who said her cousin Uribe Jiminez was married to the girl's mother, Rita Alvarez.

The girl's biological father is not in the picture and Martinez said he is out of the country. "We've exhausted that option," she said of a possible abduction by the biological father."

Search for missing 9-year-old Lee County girl underway
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...9-year-old-lee-county-girl-underway/85127440/

"About a dozen of the manufactured homes were behind crime scene tape that cut off an entire section of Unique Circle.

Detectives with the Lee County Sheriff's Office at the scene declined to comment about the progress of the case. A K-9 search team was seen earlier in the cay and around 10:30 p.m. Sunday a sheriff's officer helicopter was circling the community placing a spotlight in an area behind and west of the missing girl's home..

Shortly after 11:125 p.m. two tow trucks rolled up and through the crime scene taper, proceeding to the home of the missing girl.

Martinez returned to the development around 10 p.m. Sunday and talked with a deputy. She and about a dozen other family members were not allowed to go past the crime scene tape or to contact the girl's parents, she said.

"We are not being told why they are holding the parents," she said. She has not even been allowed to make phone contact.

Martinez said Diana Alvarez was last seen by a sister when the sister went to the bathroom Sunday morning."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...9-year-old-lee-county-girl-underway/85127440/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay