Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Lee County Sheriff's Office cruisers and a crime scene van are cordoned off with crime scene tape at the home of a missing 9-year-old girl in south Lee County.(Photo: Michael Braun/The News-Press)

"No search was allowed as well, Martinez said, because of sheriff's office "procedure," she said she was told.

'We have 80 people willing to search, we just have to call them," she said."

Snip

"The family asked for a few people to come out but I want to talk to the deputies first," she said. After a few minute discussion with the deputies Van Bibber said they told her that the time was not right for a search.

"They said they were not at (that) point," she said, adding that the sheriff's office representatives told her that for a search they would call in cadets from the local safety academy."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...9-year-old-lee-county-girl-underway/85127440/

I think LE has to do their initial searches without the public in order that no potential evidence be compromised, as well as dogs possible scent leads compromised.

Attachments

• 636001458148855127-IMG-2516.jpg
    636001458148855127-IMG-2516.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 635
I think the Amber alert criteria not being met is the only reason one has not been issued.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/criteria-florida-amber-alert-be-issued/29727803

That said I wonder- based on mom being due to give birth very soon, if someone went into the home and told this child her mom was having the baby and was able to remove her from the home that way.

For sure the only reason one hasn't been issued is because the criteria isn't met. The police don't generally discriminate with an alert. Either you meet the criteria or you don't. I'm with you on that, for sure!

Now that it has been published in MSM, I can openly discuss what I was referring to. The fact that the parents are being held and not allowed to speak to anyone else and the children are at the Children's Advocacy Center (not confirmed, but posted by the same person in the news story) concerns me. In cases, I usually look to the police behavior (even more than their words) for clues to what is going on. None of the behavior seems like a good sign, to me. I am hoping beyond all hope that I am wrong. She is just an adorable little girl who should be having a tea party with her dolls and riding her bike for the summer.

"So unlikely it just doesn’t make sense,” she said. “”She never goes more than four, five houses. She’s afraid to go in the woods. She’s afraid to go anywhere near the major road. This is just so wrong.”

Alvares’ family said she is not a runaway. Nancy Martinez said she is getting nervous.

“I mean it’s been 18 hours. She hasn’t had food. She hasn’t had water. I mean how do we know she’s not out there? It is it’s completely frustrating because she’s 9 years old. She’s not a runaway,” Martinez said."

Search underway for missing Fort Myers girl
http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/29/search-underway-for-missing-fort-myers-girl/

I'm giving the family the benefit of the doubt unless there is a reason to think otherwise.

What was that case where the little girl was taken from her bedroom in Australia?

This could very well be a classic child abduction. Whoever took her would have to know that's where her bedroom was, right? Or at least know she lived in that house, which would indicate someone who has either seen her before (neighbor, maybe someone driving by...) or someone who is known to her or been in her home at one time.

Also, re: the blanket, remember Nicole Lovell was "lured out" by someone she trusted and she took her Minions blanket. Diana's case seems like a different type of situation, (I don't know if she was online? She's only 9...), but mentioning the blanket fwiw.

I'm interested in other cases where the blanket was missing when a child has gone missing from her bedroom, and it's significance in each of those cases.

I don't know the Wright child, but Jessica Lundsford comes to mind.

I do not for one single second believe this baby ran away. SOMEONE else had everything to do with her missing. Hopefully, they will find out who and she will be found safe VERY soon. There is no way she ran away. I don't think the police think she ran away, either.

Has it been stated in MSM how many other children are living in the home?

Have we had any other children around Diana's age run away from home in the middle of the night?

Well, I will give the short version. Unless you have a very strong stomach, I don't suggest you read the long version, as it is horrible.

These pictures look almost identical to her little neighborhood/ street. She went out to play and never came back. After several days (Week?- don't remember the timing), it turned out that the 17 year old neighbor who was her friend/ friend of the family had kidnapped her, done unspeakable things, killed her and half buried her in the woods behind the trailer park. The pictures look SO similar that it instantly makes my heart race.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?253185-WA-Jenise-Wright-6-Bremerton-2-Aug-2014-8

Have we had any other children around Diana's age run away from home in the middle of the night?

There was the very, very, VERY strange case of the young girl who reportedly ran away and returned several days later. She said she was spending the night with the coyotes. I don't remember her age, but I remember she was small in stature. That case always felt off, to me, though, so I can't say it is a great comparison. That is the only one I remember. 9 is very young.

This image shows some of the woods behind the house and the trails back there, as well as entry/exit points onto her street. I also circled the Walgreens that the neighbor mentioned that they should check for surveillance footage. (Checking all the cameras in the area seems to be standard police procedure these days):

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-29-22-38-46~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-22-38-46~2.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 730

I remember in other cases we've mentioned sleepwalking as a possibility...that has happened before...not saying this is what I think happened, just objectively trying to bring some different scenarios to the table. I'm trying to think of any children around Diana's case that ran away in the middle of the night, none are coming to mind, anyone?

24 hours...she's so young, I doubt she ran away...and if she did, I would think she might have turned up by now... I think this will turn out to be foul play of some sort, hate to say it, jmo.

Really hoping for Diana's safe return as we all are. She's been on my mind all day. Hopefully they can get more feet on the ground tomorrow, whether it be more LE or volunteers, and hopefully some progress has been made in their investigation.

"Murder of Jessica Lunsford

Jessica Marie Lunsford (October 6, 1995 – February 27, 2005) was a nine-year-old American girl who was abducted from her home in Homosassa, Florida in the early morning of February 24, 2005. Believed held captive over the weekend, she was raped and later murdered by 46-year-old John Couey, a convicted sex offender who lived nearby. The media covered the investigation and trial of her killer extensively. On August 24, 2007, a judge inInverness, Florida sentenced Couey to death for kidnapping, sexual battery, and first degree murder. However, Couey died of natural causes in 2009, before his sentence could be carried out."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jessica_Lunsford

Ugh for some reason I want to say that there was, in the last 2 years, a little girl who went missing from a trailer park in Ft. Myers who ended up being killed by a parent. But for the life of me I can't find it

For sure the only reason one hasn't been issued is because the criteria isn't met. The police don't generally discriminate with an alert. Either you meet the criteria or you don't. I'm with you on that, for sure!

Now that it has been published in MSM, I can openly discuss what I was referring to. The fact that the parents are being held and not allowed to speak to anyone else and the children are at the Children's Advocacy Center (not confirmed, but posted by the same person in the news story) concerns me. In cases, I usually look to the police behavior (even more than their words) for clues to what is going on. None of the behavior seems like a good sign, to me. I am hoping beyond all hope that I am wrong. She is just an adorable little girl who should be having a tea party with her dolls and riding her bike for the summer.

I read that as well. The thing is however since she went missing from her home in the middle of the night ,yet with her blanket and shoes it does look like someone came and got her. So the family members in the home might not be suspects but other members of her inner circle could be and LE would not want the parents sharing information openly with anyone who may become suspect in the coming days so as a way to keep the investigation close all contact might be limited until everyone of the family members is ruled out or a suspect is named. I still think this is kinda routine and it does look like an abduction where the family knows the suspect ,that does not mean the suspect is family.

I read that as well. The thing is however since she went missing from her home in the middle of the night ,yet with her blanket and shoes it does look like someone came and got her. So the family members in the home might not be suspects but other members of her inner circle could be and LE would not want the parents sharing information openly with anyone who may become suspect in the coming days so as a way to keep the investigation close all contact might be limited until everyone of the family members is ruled out or a suspect is named. I still think this is kinda routine and it does look like an abduction where the family knows the suspect ,that does not mean the suspect is family.

Exactly.

For sure!!! To be clear, I am not suspecting anyone in particular. I haven't heard a single thing about anyone. But, the police questioning more than searching is never a good sign. I think someone is involved. I do not have a shred of anything leading me to an actual specific person yet. Sorry if it came off that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay