Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cj9cS88VAAEDgX4.jpg

To activate an AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met:
  • The child must be under 18 years of age.
  • There must be a clear indication of an abduction.
  • The law enforcement agency's preliminary investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.
  • There must be a detailed description of child, abductor and/or vehicle to broadcast to the public.
  • The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/Amber-Plan/Amber-Alert.aspx

It should NOT have taken FIVE DAYS. I knew since DAY TWO the mother and stepfather were not involved. They need to pull that stepmother back in... NOW!!

I just got the amber alert! I know there is certain criteria for issuance, but when a 9 year old child is not where they are supposed to be, it seems like it would be issued. I think we need new criteria!

I'm in NW FL...

Definitely!!

So Diana's Mom would be Rita Hernandez-Jiminez. Now what about Diana...we have her as Alvares on this thread...in her room...on that video done by the radio station..I thought I saw Alvarez (which is what the MSM is using). I think I recall the missing person notification actually has BOTH names...Alvarez on the top and Alvares at the bottom. And just in case we aren't confused enough...That is her Dad's middle name??? or his first last name?....yikes!

In mexico ,the dads sir name last but they go by there middle sir name which comes from their mothers side. Then what I have seen in America is the middle sir name ,is the names passed down. So Dad mothers maiden name was Alvares and that is the family name given to the children.Not sure but I think this is how it works even in mexico.

There is not a whole lot they can do about their living situation.

Legal way to get him back - immigration lawyer, time, and $$.

Illegal way (not as easy as it always seems) $$ and a coyote.

BBM

Don't look at me!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

maybe she was afraid hed try to fight him and didn't want him getting arrested or beat up or something.

Honestly, I do not feel the stepfather has any involvement. His statements and reactions seem genuine...someone who loves that little girl. I am with you....maybe mom didn't speak up out of fear of what stepdad may have done. Especially, considering he is supposed to become a legal citizen this year....don't have the link but someone posted that up thread. You wouldn't want to jeopardize that.....

It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though.....

It should NOT have taken FIVE DAYS. I knew since DAY TWO the mother and stepfather were not involved. They need to pull that stepmother back in... NOW!!

I wondered if maybe she came down here to throw off the trail. JMO. Didn't I read somewhere that the bio dad knows this guy?

Mom and step dad sleep with their door open ALL the time, according to step dad. As a matter of fact, he showed that there is something in the way of his door to prevent it from ever closing.

How in the world can this guy (or anyone for that matter), come into that trailer and take a sleeping child without either Mom or step Dad hearing it?

I know some people think that she went outside herself to meet him, but I don't see that happening. I also don't see how she got up earlier than everyone else and just happened to look out the window/door and saw the ex roommate just standing there. That would be one hell of a coincidence if that was the case.

Never so relieved to see an amber alert on my phone! Hopefully it won't be long now...

Do you have link where LE said the mother and stepfather are not involved? TIA

ETA--Step dad saying he passed a poly doesn't count. I'm not saying they are involved but I'd love to read where LE said those words.

Comcast just came on with an Amber Alert for Diana Alvares and named Guerrero with the car description and tag number!

Yay!

I wondered if maybe she came down here to throw off the trail. JMO. Didn't I read somewhere that the bio dad knows this guy?
Yeah, upthread someone posted where bio Dad says he knew the brothers for a while. Honestly, I hope bio dad has her. I just don't think the does. I WANT to be wrong about that. That's the only way she would be semi-safe, IMO

Mom and step dad sleep with their door open ALL the time, according to step dad. As a matter of fact, he showed that there is something in the way of his door to prevent it from ever closing.

How in the world can this guy (or anyone for that matter), come into that trailer and take a sleeping child without either Mom or step Dad hearing it?

I know some people think that she went outside herself to meet him, but I don't see that happening. I also don't see how she got up earlier than everyone else and just happened to look out the window/door and saw the ex roommate just standing there. That would be one hell of a coincidence if that was the case.

I agree. Too many things just don't make sense. An 8 month pregnant woman is not a sound sleeper. All those people in that small home and nobody heard anything?

That door is right outside both bedroom doors and they had a pit bull watch dog that didn't bark. Something is very wrong.

Hopefully LE are 'on it'. I'm sure right now all they want to do is save the child.

ETA--Step dad saying he passed a poly doesn't count. I'm not saying they are involved but I'd love to read where LE said those words.

I'm pretty sure they meant it was their opinion the mother and stepfather were not involved....however, an Amber Alert would not have been issued if they suspect the custodial parents were involved....JMO

Where did I say LE said that? I said I KNEW... It was my GUT instinct. And it should not have taken FIVE days to figure it out. That poor baby is most likely out of the Country now... and ALL because people wanted to point fingers at the stepfather!!

Never so relieved to see an amber alert on my phone! Hopefully it won't be long now...

Same here! All of our phones went off at work, I'm like, is it for Diana? Coworkers look at me like I'm crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy