Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they wait all this time to issue an Amber Alert?

Did it take them a week to figure out she was with this guy?

Did it take them a week to figure out she was with this guy?

When the family first spoke, they seemed to be pointing fingers at the bio-Dad. I think LE took a day or two to check him and his whereabouts. Once they validated that he was out of the country, then the family spoke about the ex roommate. So I can't really blame it on LE.

When the family first spoke, they seemed to be pointing fingers at the bio-Dad. I think LE took a day or two to check him and his whereabouts. Once they validated that he was out of the country, then the family spoke about the ex roommate. So I can't really blame it on LE.

You're right. And when we heard about the roommate, we were told he left due to no work. Then.... there were two roommates.

There have been so many cases where I thought "what the heck is LE doing", only to realize when the case was solved, the LE were working their butts off. They're scrambling to solve this and the LE have all my faith.

Didn't the bio-dad say that the brothers had lived with him for a few years in the past and he never saw a problem? I need to go find that quote, because then we also heard that the Mom met him picking cabbage three years ago. Add that to the list of conflicting/confusing information.

Didn't the bio-dad say that the brothers had lived with him for a few years in the past and he never saw a problem? I need to go find that quote, because then we also heard that the Mom met him picking cabbage three years ago. Add that to the list of conflicting/confusing information.

Aunt Tulip. Agree.

I'm glad I came across your post. Many hugs.

That floor plan doesn't look accurate to me...when I compare it to the videos the radio station made. There was a single door, a hallway, Diana's room... then her parents bedroom further down the same hallway.

Hone into it carbuff! Seriously!

(Eta: All that UID experience, I mean this from the bottom of my heart and not being sarcastic.)

I know you're not being sarcastic [emoji4]

It's that damned pan of oil on the hot stove. It doesn't fit at all. It's probably just a coincidrnce, a kitchen accident, but it's a distraction and I think that was its purpose. I can see JG having D do it to give them space to get away and also so he has something to hold over her if she wants to leave--threatening her with the police because she set fire to the house. (I think he may have taken her out of the immediate area right away so she can't see the news.) I don't think her life is in any danger if she's with him.

There's another person who might have set it up, and if it's them, her body will be found fairly close to home. I know there were thorough searches but we've seen bodies overlooked before. I'm not going to say anything more because I don't want to accuse somebody who is probably completely innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good catch! Here's an article of the bio-dad saying he lives with the brothers five to six years:

http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/31/...h-continues-for-missing-san-carlos-park-girl/

Thank you!

This is the quote I remembered..."Deputies have not confirmed any details about this former housemate but Diana’s father, Martin Alvares, thinks that theory is unlikely.“I lived with the brothers for a long time about five to six years. I never thought he had any bad intentions. The only thing I know is that he was very nice to her, they would talk, and he was affectionate with her,” he said."

That floor plan doesn't look accurate to me...when I compare it to the videos the radio station made. There was a single door, a hallway, Diana's room... then her parents bedroom further down the same hallway.
Me neither.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

So no more press conferences and no more mom or stepdad interviews? Seems they have all gone silent.

Up until now, I thought we were going to find Diana, in a stolen car or cheap motel, with the suspect. But now I am getting really really worried.

Maybe they are in Mexico already? I know of hope so. I am hoping he drops her off with her Dad.

Up until now, I thought we were going to find Diana, in a stolen car or cheap motel, with the suspect. But now I am getting really really worried.

Maybe they are in Mexico already? I know of hope so. I am hoping he drops her off with her Dad.

I thought Mexico already to. Not sure with her dad or not. I just hope she's not scared :( poor girl, so young

FYI to everyone who may be interested at 3:01 into this video it has a picture of the floor plan of how the trailer is set up.

Me neither.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I do believe you guys are correct.

Here is the diagram from HLN for reference:

attachment.php

Family of Diana Alvares speaks out after Amber Alert issued
http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gr...a-alvares-speaks-out-after-amber-alert-issued

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-03-18-48-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-03-18-48-19.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 360
http://www.fox4now.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-diana-alvares-in-fort-myers

Friday, Fox 4 spoke with the family, who believes Guerrero may be trying to take her out of the country. The family has been receiving tips from all over the country. Some said they saw her in central Florida. Others reported sightings as far as Texas. "They called to tell me that a person was on the way out of the country, and my girl was wearing glasses, dark glasses. And he was asking for money for gas," said Diana's stepfather, Uribe Jimenez.

Diana's biological father lives in Mexico. Fox 4 reached out to Walt Zalisko, a private investigator and retired police chief, for insight into the case. He suspects the father may have wanted the child. The family does not want to accuse Diana's father of being involved, but they aren't ruling it out either.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

http://www.fox4now.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-diana-alvares-in-fort-myers

Friday, Fox 4 spoke with the family, who believes Guerrero may be trying to take her out of the country. The family has been receiving tips from all over the country. Some said they saw her in central Florida. Others reported sightings as far as Texas. "They called to tell me that a person was on the way out of the country, and my girl was wearing glasses, dark glasses. And he was asking for money for gas," said Diana's stepfather, Uribe Jimenez.

Diana's biological father lives in Mexico. Fox 4 reached out to Walt Zalisko, a private investigator and retired police chief, for insight into the case. He suspects the father may have wanted the child. The family does not want to accuse Diana's father of being involved, but they aren't ruling it out either.

But, as another WSer mentioned... if the roommate was taking her to the father, would he have tryed to burn the home down? Plus, why just Diana? When he has two other children that were in the home?

But, as another WSer mentioned... if the roommate was taking her to the father, would he have tryed to burn the home down? Plus, why just Diana? When he has two other children that were in the home?
Oh I completely agree. His intentions are not to take Diana to her father. I really hope she is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member