Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard for me to believe that the suspect was not the Guilty party. Why was he hiding from LE during the Amber Alert if he was innocent?

Innocent people hide from and run from LE all the time.

Or he might be innocent of this but guilty of something else he doesn't want to be arrested for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will see if he takes a poly or not...Although I doubt that info will be released....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think he is like other pedophiles who remain in their safe zone hiding out in plain sight. If he has been in Ockeechobee he darned sure had to know they were looking for him and Diana. I suspect they found him hiding out with some friends or family members/

I have no idea how things work there, but if he were here illegally, would he want any interaction with LE?
Especially if he has been in trouble before.

We will see if he takes a poly or not...Although I doubt that info will be released....

I certainly hope not. It would be stupid if he's guilty and insane if he's not. Junk science.

I have no idea how things work there, but if he were here illegally, would he want any interaction with LE?

Being here illegally is nothing compared to being accused of kidnapping a child. Nothing much happens to illegals here. They get a date to come to court and most don't even bother.

It is hard for me to believe that the suspect was not the Guilty party. Why was he hiding from LE during the Amber Alert if he was innocent?

Especially when he knew Diana very well and knows how much her family loves her.

I think he is like other pedophiles who remain in their safe zone hiding out in plain sight. If he has been in Ockeechobee he darned sure had to know they were looking for him and Diana. I suspect they found him hiding out with some friends or family members/
I totally agree.

Authorities arrest man accused of abducting Diana Alvares

Authorities have arrested a man believed to have abducted 9-year-old Diana Alvares from her home on 3540 Unique Circle in San Carlos Park.

Jorge Guerrero, 28, has been taken into custody. However, the child is still missing.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/04/just-in-police-arrest-man-accused-of-abducting-diana-alvares/
I'm really curious as to what the charges are.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

JMO but I think she was taken to Mexico to her father. I also think that someone DID come down from Okeechobee to create a "diversion" that might delay things. (I thought that from the beginning) Hoping and praying I am right and that Diana is safe and will be found soon.

Authorities arrest man accused of abducting Diana Alvares

Authorities have arrested a man believed to have abducted 9-year-old Diana Alvares from her home on 3540 Unique Circle in San Carlos Park.

Jorge Guerrero, 28, has been taken into custody. However, the child is still missing.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/06/04/just-in-police-arrest-man-accused-of-abducting-diana-alvares/

bbm: from that article “Diana noticed that the van wasn’t here. So she comes to me and says, ‘Mom, did Jorge come to take his van?’ I said yes. Then she starts to cry. She then says, ‘But why didn’t Jorge wait for me?’” Hernandez said." "
ugh. grooming her all along?

I pray he took her to her father and she is safe, but something tells me that not the case.

If Jorge is a pedophile and Okeechobee LE know everybody and everything as a poster stated earlier then I think they already know his capabilities.

He might have taken her and turned her over to somebody that delivered her to her father in Mexico.

In the beginning they were searching ponds and parameters around the home. Then they got onto Jorge and Okeechobee.

Now we look to Mexico and her bio father.

I hope all these man hours have been devoted to a missing child and not a bio dad in Mexico wanting his daughter.

I wonder where Stepmom has been

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly.

JMO but I think she was taken to Mexico to her father. I also think that someone DID come down from Okeechobee to create a "diversion" that might delay things. (I thought that from the beginning) Hoping and praying I am right and that Diana is safe and will be found soon.

Yes, that little diversion was curious.

So which one is the one that they think took her? The goatee beard dude or the newest picture? Cause they are not the same person!

Edited- ok hyphenated man is not him.

Okeechobee has been mentioned almost as much as Ft. Myers has so in the Mexican communities in Okee had to be fully aware of Diana being missing. Yet it seems not one person turned Jorge in.

I don't think this has anything to do with the biological father but it is odd that the stepmother from Okee came to be front and center in the news almost immediately. I wonder if it will become known she knows Jorge even better than Diana's family?

A "neighboring county"? I don't consider Okeechobee as neighboring?

It's a marketing ploy for visiting Florida. And standard talk. IMO

Makes people think they can visit a whole area and take in all the tourist stuff in a day. When they get here, they realize it takes at least the weekend, lol.

I do remember Diana's Mom said that her Bio Dad recently asked about the brother or brothers but not Diana. This was stated in the very beginning before we heard the name Gorge.

<modsnip>

Second does anyone know where the white van now is and in addition to where stepmom and Gorge's brother?

Lisa,
Old reader/Newbie Posting

Good lord.
So... does LE even have the JG of the Amber Alert, or did media see that this other JG was brought in and jump the gun, assuming it was AA JG?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

-the sheriff's press release says it's the correct JG

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=news/index&id=14482
[h=2]Lee County Sheriff's Office/ Missing Juvenile: Diana Alvares/ Update #8Saturday, June 4, 2016
[/h]Update #8
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office is confirming that the person of interest in the Diana Alvarez Amber Alert, Jorge Guerrero, is being detained. In the early morning hours of June 4, 2016, Lee County Sheriff Office detectives, along with our Law Enforcement partners in this non-stop investigation, tracked Guerrero down in a neighboring County. Locating Guerrero did not resolve the case as Diana was not with him.

Investigative teams remain deployed while we communicate with a host of Agencies as this investigation continues. While we appreciate and are thankful for the general public and media’s interest in this heart wrenching case, Diana’s safety is paramount. We will not get ahead of ourselves in this active investigation by putting out too much, too soon, jeopardizing her safe return. Further updates will be made available whenever possible.

Thank you!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Wow I popped on hoping for good news and while I suppose it's good news that JG has been arrested it sounds like things are more mysterious than ever. Can't believe he took DA to Okee. Doesn't that seem rather obvious?

I'm not saying it wasn't him that took her but until we hear the charges I guess I'm a little on the fence. Kind of hanging off the fence but not touching the ground yet.

Here's the red herring for me. I do not believe that JG went into the home to take DA. I just don't. I truly believe she went out to him. What my addled brain cannot reconcile is the stove being on. I can't believe that he told Diana hey go turn on the burners where a pan with oil just happened to be. Even a 9 year old would be like, umm what? And she certainly would not be complicit with burning down the house with her entire family in it. That damn stove just has me hung up. I just don't get it.

MOO IMO of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members