Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when was that call, in the timeline of events? Was that when he was already crashing on the good Samaritans couch?

It looks like I am going to have to rewatch that video. Too many questions about that part. I really dont want to, but I'm going in. Taking one for the team, here!

If Jorge was in Orlando for two days, staying with a stranger, and giving him a fake name, he didn't have Diana with him! That was on Tuesday!! So, something happened to Diana between Sunday early morning, and Tuesday! I don't like this one bit. Nope. :gaah:

Why was he all wet? Was it raining in Orlando when Aguilar said he was all wet, or is the implication that he had been in some body of water?

Can you or someone very familiar make a timeline - help us out here? It's starting to get confusing. Is this correct:

Sunday 5/29 - DA disappears between 2AM-7AM. Mother RH last saw her 2AM, and DA was missing at 7AM.
Monday 5/30 -
Tuesday 5/31 - Aguilar reports JG in Orlando, all wet, asking for help/a place to stay.
Wednesday 6/1 - Amber Alert is issued for DA believed to be with JG
Thursday 6/2 - tan Impala car believed to be driven by JG is found abandoned, location unknown/not divulged by LE
Thursday 6/2 - Aguilar reports JG left saying he had a ride to Okee.
Friday 6/3 -
Saturday 6/4 - OCSD verifies that JG is in their custody and being questioned.

It looks like I am going to have to rewatch that video. Too many questions about that part. I really dont want to, but I'm going in. Taking one for the team, here!

OH Thank You. I have my little granddaughter here, she is having trouble sleeping cuz she misses Mommy and daddy. LOL So she is laying on the couch beside me, so I can't listen to any videos...

:thinking: If Jorge was in Orlando on Tuesday, asking for a place to stay, I wonder if he had his car then? Because he supposively found a ride on Thursday and left Orlando. WHERE WAS THE CAR? WHY stay in Orlando at a stranger's?? Why ditch the car so quickly when nothing in the news had mentioned his car. Though the parents calling him would have alerted they suspected he may have Diana, and if he did, he knew it was a matter of time before police were involved, and description of his vehicle given to the public. But, unless the vehicle broke down, he could have used it to get away, rather than staying at a stranger's home for 2 days. Baffling!
I hope the car didn't smell like another famous FL case with a smelly car trunk, and that's why it was abandoned.

I am starting the video at the mark with 18:00 left (maybe I will go to the beginning, but for now, I will start there. Here are the facts as given that day: I can tell you now, we already have big discrepancy issues. Ugh:

- Uh oh. It keeps stopping on me. I am going to restart my computer, but I will tall you the little bit so far, without time stamps. I will be back with that. He was just showing the door that he first claims was always unlocked, mom claims was locked and I think he says locked in this video. She was asking about the dog barking. He said the "3 Roses" Mexican restaurant saw a white minivan parked over there from about 2-4:30. She then says something about the person that took her and he says he doesnt know if maybe she was talking to someone at school.

I will be right back

Something else, how will they know if they have the right person? If he is giving out fake names, and they don't have DNA for Jorge, how would they know if it's him? Would they have fingerprints from when he was arrested before? Wonder if he was deported then, or if he is American? Maybe has permanent residence status? I don't know.

Anyone have the link handy to look at arrests and see if he's been booked yet?

I keep checking OCSD here: http://www.okeesheriff.org/corrections.html

On the right hand side, you can choose either .pdf file. "County Jail Inmate Search" is 46 pages long. He was not in there this morning. "Daily Arrest Report" is only 5 pages long and has 8 persons booked 06/02/2016 and 06/03/2016, and they skipped a number #8705 iirc, but it would have been for 06/02. They have not updated for 06/04/2016 yet.

Would they turn him over to Lee County SD and book him there? Not sure how that works.

I am starting the video at the mark with 18:00 left (maybe I will go to the beginning, but for now, I will start there. Here are the facts as given that day: I can tell you now, we already have big discrepancy issues. Ugh:

- Uh oh. It keeps stopping on me. I am going to restart my computer, but I will tall you the little bit so far, without time stamps. I will be back with that. He was just showing the door that he first claims was always unlocked, mom claims was locked and I think he says locked in this video. She was asking about the dog barking. He said the "3 Roses" Mexican restaurant saw a white minivan parked over there from about 2-4:30. She then says something about the person that took her and he says he doesnt know if maybe she was talking to someone at school.

I will be right back

2 to 4:30? I don't think she was taken at 4:30 because the house would have burnt down by then....Maybe he moved the car at 4:30...and parked closer?

19:40- I didnt hear the dog barking at all
19:25- she took a green blanket with tree leaves on it
19:00- I dont know what she was wearing because she said "goodnight" and I could hear, but not see her. Told her to go to sleep. I didnt see any clothing she had or if she changed her clothing before she went to bed
18:17- I am thinking she was talking with somebody one day or a couple of days before
18:10 (reporter asks) So, who do you think she would talk to? Shes not the kind of kid that would get up in the middle of the night?
18:06- with somebody that she knows. Maybe from Okeecho from where she was living before. She lived there before I got married to her mom and a lot of people out there know her. Maybe someone came from there and she recognized them, but I dont know what to think. I try to think of every little thing, but NOTHING. (hhmm)

Still going.....

16:35- too strange. sometimes I sleep like Im dying cause Im tired from work. My wife and baby sleep with me. I sleep in the corner. No tv on while sleeping.
15:35- around 2-230, wife went to check and D was still sleeping.
15:15- yesterday, the guy from 3 roses, the Mexican restaurant right here, he said he saw a white minivan parked in the rest parking lot. 230-430. So., that was too strange, too. Thats the time my baby got lost. Im going over there to see the camera. A guy with a moustache all here, skinny face, short hair. I started thinking that was the guy that stayed here.
13:59- that person was scared of my dog. He didnt go close to my dog.
13:20- this is where my wife found oil in the pan. She called me. Did you turn the stove? I said, u crazy? I didnt wake up the whole night. I saw them all on. Went straight to D room, she was gone. 7 in the morning. Missing since Sunday.
12:33- I moved my dog to this side because my dog couldnt go no where right here, but he has more room on the other side. This is the side he stays all the time.
11:35- reporter sees the window and screen looking tampered with. He says the police moved all the stuff. He says dog was on this side by the window when she went missing.
10:37- dog would make big noise

Still going

If what this guy says is true... not good at all. Prayers for this poor little girl.... :heartbeat:

9:30- starts mess with the social media page that they say isnt her and I dont beleive is her.
I will skip all that

6:20- no, I dont have any pictures of the roommate. His name is Jorge Guerrero (Not a T after all)
6:17- I called him the first day she got missed. He answered me the first time. I acted normal "Hey, where you at?" I didnt want to get him to know. Im in Orlando and Im driving to Okc. He said why? I asked him when you going to come here and he said he doesnt know. Then, he hung up or no signal or something.
5:28- he was not my friend friend, I didnt know him beofer, but my wife was selling food at the oke home depot making food for workers.
5:01- diana didnt have a cell phone. No computer except at home. When she usu my phone, I check what she was using.
4:06- I dont know of sm acct. I asked her mom, she said no.

aaaaand cut. If I need to find #2 I will, but that is what we were looking for, I think :)

OH Thank You. I have my little granddaughter here, she is having trouble sleeping cuz she misses Mommy and daddy. LOL So she is laying on the couch beside me, so I can't listen to any videos...

My little tells my mom the same thing--- he can't sleep without his cozy mama. :)

Sorry! Back to Diana now. So, lets assume all those reports are true. It seems the 230-430 would be more of the stake out, then the moving in would happen. How would he know about the oil, though? That makes such zero sense. If you were going to steal a child, why would you want the parents alerted within 15 minutes of you leaving? That makes no sense!!!

So, the oil would have had to go on around 6:45. OH!!!!!!!!!! I just thought of something!!!!!!!!! Remember step dad said that usually the kids are up before him making noise? and that day, they werent, so he asked wife if they werent going to church and she got up? So, this dude came in to take her after the kids would usually be up and noisy VERY possibly waking up the parents? Yep. More pieces that dont fit.

Ugh, I just remembered Diana's parent(s) mentioning Jorge taking the kids out to eat. There's a really good possibility they would find Diana's and siblings' DNA/fingerprints/etc. in his vehicle. Hope he doesn't have a lawyer or they have some other type of evidence.

I feel like as long as this has gone on, things should be becoming clearer. Instead, I just keeping thinking something is off, but I can't even figure out what makes me feel that way.

My little tells my mom the same thing--- he can't sleep without his cozy mama. :)

Sorry! Back to Diana now. So, lets assume all those reports are true. It seems the 230-430 would be more of the stake out, then the moving in would happen. How would he know about the oil, though? That makes such zero sense. If you were going to steal a child, why would you want the parents alerted within 15 minutes of you leaving? That makes no sense!!!

So, the oil would have had to go on around 6:45. OH!!!!!!!!!! I just thought of something!!!!!!!!! Remember step dad said that usually the kids are up before him making noise? and that day, they werent, so he asked wife if they werent going to church and she got up? So, this dude came in to take her after the kids would usually be up and noisy VERY possibly waking up the parents? Yep. More pieces that dont fit.

BBM- Maybe whoever turned on the stove had no idea how long it would take for oil to catch fire? Is it possible that only 1-2 burners were on when mom noticed, but step-dad either misunderstood or slightly exaggerated how the stove was found? I don't understand why anyone would take the time to turn on a bunch of burners that close to the time kids and parents would start waking up.

What if whoever took Diana was parked at the restaurant but had actually walked over to talk to Diana from 2:30-4:30 ish. Maybe the kidnapper suggested she get her shoes on and grab what she needs and he would be back to pick her up in a little bit (maybe had to go get a different vehicle). Maybe also suggested she get herself something to eat before they leave. If Diana didn't know how to cook, would she know how to run the stove? Maybe she turned on a burner to try to cook, kidnapper shows back up. Now I've seen my own kids do this on our range before (it's gas so it's a bit more obvious), but they will go through several knobs before they find the right one to turn off the burner. What if she turned all of the knobs instead of turning them all off? Disclaimer, I don't own a flat top stove and I'm grasping at straws.

BBM- Maybe whoever turned on the stove had no idea how long it would take for oil to catch fire? Is it possible that only 1-2 burners were on when mom noticed, but step-dad either misunderstood or slightly exaggerated how the stove was found? I don't understand why anyone would take the time to turn on a bunch of burners that close to the time kids and parents would start waking up.

What if whoever took Diana was parked at the restaurant but had actually walked over to talk to Diana from 2:30-4:30 ish. Maybe the kidnapper suggested she get her shoes on and grab what she needs and he would be back to pick her up in a little bit (maybe had to go get a different vehicle). Maybe also suggested she get herself something to eat before they leave. If Diana didn't know how to cook, would she know how to run the stove? Maybe she turned on a burner to try to cook, kidnapper shows back up. Now I've seen my own kids do this on our range before (it's gas so it's a bit more obvious), but they will go through several knobs before they find the right one to turn off the burner. What if she turned all of the knobs instead of turning them all off? Disclaimer, I don't own a flat top stove and I'm grasping at straws.

Well, he said he went and looked and "all the stove was on. All of them." In another interview, they stressed on high. There is no way it was on since 430 on high. I cant see her putting oil on the stove in the dark to cook. A granola bar, yes. Fried anything- no. Just my opinion.

[video=twitter;739397169535324162]https://twitter.com/AndrewWINKNews/status/739397169535324162[/video]

Does anyone remember Diana's mom talking about JG's brother who lived with them? Just another piece that doesn't fit..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nbc-2 reporting JG is still in Okeechobee but no formal charges yet. This was on TV. Their website not updated yet.

This is just bizarre. I can't settle on a theory at all because the information keeps changing so much!

I just hope that little girl is safe somewhere:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member