FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil fishing boat Kat. Prolly about 14 feet long and most likely with a lil trolling motor on the back, if it has a motor at all.

TY Shutterfly I almost type out Lil' in my description:)

That's interesting that they would take it.

Lil fishing boat Kat. Prolly about 14 feet long and most likely with a lil trolling motor on the back, if it has a motor at all.

And I had just asked if the Dad owned a boat! I hope LE gets the dogs at that boat ASAP!

I just got through the seemingly endless pages of everyone's posts...I am super impressed with you guys, as always!!!

This whole things stinks so badly...Where to even begin.

What bothers me the most is the fact that we don't have facts, really. If I were not at work, then I would write out how many contradictions I have waded through in trying to understand what the heck happened...

I have yet to listen to the 911 tape or watch the father on the news, but I am clearing him slightly...SLIGHTLY for the time being. My guard is up about the girlfriend and my gut feeling if I had to say right now is that she lost the little girl, hurt the little girl, or is directly responsible for her missing.

This one stinks...BAD.

I havent read thru all the pages so if this is a repeat I apologize. The Chad on Crystals myspace I believe is her brother not her boyfriend. Chad has the same last name as Crystals mom Griffis.

You may be right, gibby207. If so, then she probably made some mistakes. I think she might be the easiest one for LE to break if she did indeed have anything to do with Haleigh disappearing.

I wish I could be more positive and more optimistic, but this just doesn't sound right to me. If a person is telling the complete truth, they can repeat that truth verbatim time after time. Just seems someone is not being completely truthful to me.

That's why I keep thinking either the gf was out with friends and left the kids home alone, or she's hiding something.

My hinky meter is going off about the girlfriend and father's 911 call.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18686639/detail.html#-

(uncut 911 call)

A lot of profanity and when they are asked certain questions by the operator you can hear them in the background stalling the answers. There are parts when the operator asks the gf a question and she's like "what's that?" and the tone of her voice turns back to normal from worried.
Then when asked how much the girl weights the gf says "huh?" and says it twice trying to think of the girl's weight.
Gf also tells the operator the door was locked.
Father seems so adamant someone kidnapped his daughter threatening to kill whoever did it. Suspicious

I don't see this as suspicious at all. Since moving to Central Florida I have seen too many children "diappear" and in some cases the unimaginable outcomes of what had happened to them. We came here around the time that Carley Bruscia was abducted. Then learned of Jessica Lundsford. As a parent, what happened to Jessica changed me for life. I would NEVER go to bed now without checking the doors to make sure they were locked. My daughter to this day has a baby monitor in her room and she's in grade school. If I woke up in the middle of the night and she was gone I would know for a fact that she didn't walk off on her own and I would be screaming in the 911 call that someone took her. I'd completely lose my mind and the thought of finding the abductor myself would cross my mind as well. I cannot believe that people here in central florida are still leaving doors unlocked!!!! Still letting kids walk home by themselves. Still inviting young relationships to move in or get to know the children, in my opinion, way too soon! Central Florida is completely off it's rocker. We have parents killing children, children becoming victims to strangers, friends of family, teachers, you name it. The sex offender numbers are rising here. Peoples homes are being broken into in broad daylight. Wth is going on here?

The very first thought that would come to my mind if my child was missing was that someone took her. No doubt about it. I do suspect that something is wrong with this g/f though and wonder if she had a b/f that would visit while dad worked nights.

Sorry for my rant.

Something is off. There are 26 (uuughhhhh) sex offenders in the area. My God, what is the world coming to???
I feel as many of you, the girlfriend seems to be, um, I cant put my finger on it.

There are 2 that live in that neighborhood that have convictions involving children.

So I understand that the dogs went to the end of the dock and now LE has taken a jon boat.

And I had just asked if the Dad owned a boat! I hope LE gets the dogs at that boat ASAP!

Sounds like LE was taking it from the scene.....sounds like for evidence and a CSI go over.

Oh No, is right........these are the people that were taking up money in my missing granddaughter's name with her picture on jars at different places in FL, WITHOUT any family members consent. We would not have even known if someone wasn't vacationing and saw it with their own eyes.

Praying for this beautiful little girl, that she will be returned home safe.

About 10 minutes ago - national FOX had the Sheriff (I think or maybe PD chief) on the phone. He said that there were no previous calls to the residence in the past, however, CPS (dept of children and familes) HAVE been called previously to this family! He would NOT elaborate on that - just that they had call(S). Sorry no link - it was just on the live desk.

I wonder WHO the calls were about and WHY and WHERE did they come from? Was it 17 yr old GF or dad? Was it the younger brother or Haleigh?

This doesn't sound good.

Someone a couple of pages back stated that she felt that the sheets and brick were kind of a cover up done by the g/f. I agree. I do believe that that is exactly what she was doing in that 45 minutes before the call...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV