FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
albeit this was in the live chat on the firstcoast show right now.... but a poster named Homie, who knows the father, described him as a druggie.

Whew...after that Greta interview last night, I'd be very surprised if they go on any more shows. That was a train wreck that was difficult to watch. NG would chew them up and spit them out so fast, it would be painful. The girlfriend appeared drugged, drunk or just completely out of it during the GVS interview. The father/Donald did not do himself any favors either. He was clearly trying to coach Misti, mumbled something to her away from the microphone and seemed very frustrated that she wasn't answering the questions in the way he wanted her to. It was one of the strangest interviews I've ever seen.

He told her to look at the camera (thats what he mumbled)
he's probably embarrassed by all her stories and wants to come across as "more professional" so that people take the search for his daughter seriously.

In bio-mom's interview on NG last night. NG asked her why she didn't have custody. She hemmed and hawed and gave the reason that she didn't want to keep the children from Ronnie.

She let Ronnie have them for a visit and he never gave them back. She says he filed for Temp custody and the notice for her to appear went to a bogus address...etc.

It's in the NG transcript.

She said that she felt the "courts were against her".

I don't know if it carries any weight but it was interesting to me to hear her talk about it.

Did y'all see this? I didn't. Sorry if it's a repeat:

<LI class=Video>Haleigh Missing Before

Says link doesn't work??? I have seen she went missing while mom and dad putting junior and her in car mom said keep an eye out dad while she went inside to go get the diaper bag and Haleigh was found in a Canal needed to be resusitated??

Did y'all see this? I didn't. Sorry if it's a repeat:

<LI class=Video>Haleigh Missing Before

The site wouldn't work for me.
Did she disappear before?

Also at 5 yo, yes my son ran down the road wanting to go to my mom's because he was mad at me. Thankfully I saw him as he was screaming he was mad and I ran after him...........he only got a block away from me. It was daylight. Yes, I smacked his butt and he never did it again!

Well we know that Dad and GF have taken polygraphs. If they had passed them with flying colors we would know by now....so that tells me they suspect the family.

I wonder if LE would release that info. Reason I'm saying this is b/c polygraph's aren't admissible in a court of law, LE only use tham as a guideline or basis for avenues to search for truth. In other words, it gives them insight. LE could very well have announced to the many media interviews that everyone "passed" their polygraphs, but the fact is that LE didn't release that info...at least not yet. I think that until LE has a hunch, we won't hear anything about the polys b/c it could come back to shoot 'em in the arse if they were wrong. I do find it odd that MC informed LE told her she passed the poly. In all my years of having a deceased grandfather that happened to be chief of police, a close cousin that's a cop, 2 very close friends that are cops, an exboyfriend that's a cop, and an exfiance that's a sergeant detective - none of them, not a single one of them would ever use the term "passed" with regards to the poly. If they couldn't say something like "Thanks for your time", or "Ok, that about does it", then they simply wouldn't say anything at all. They wouldn't discuss it right away if somebody reached high peaks in their poly. They would get their questioning system together and consult with their partners, possibly their detectives and experts on the poly, then they would resume to questioning the witness or simply state "Ok, that about covers it. Thanks for your time." and be done with it. The fact that MC stated that leaves me feeling a bit funny, for lack of a better word. I'm not assuming or implying guilt, but something seems off to me. I seriously wonder if MC was the one to leave the door open in error and was afraid to speak up. I really think this poor child was kidnapped and I hate to say it but more than likely is no longer with us. I'll pray that she is, though.

what a down right strange thing to say! If she left on her own....still an abduction....something is going on behind the scenes for sure.

If she left on her own would be the scenario where Misty was not in the house, maybe left that door open, and Haleigh wandered out looking for someone.

Sorry for the O/T
Georgia101957 has a link to the song that was made In memory of Tim's daughter..Its a must hear!
Thank you for keeping it in your signature Georgia!
http://blogs.discovery.com/files/laura.mp3

Hi daily,

Thank-You for posting this beautiful song. I stepped away from the computer today, but have had Haleigh in my heart and prayers all day. :blowkiss:

Please God watch over this baby until she can be found safely!

Father confirmed to be at work and neighbors confirmed haliegh was playing outside until around 5:30?

volunteers found "items of interest".......
TM wraps up searching relatively early.....LE is interviewing everyone again and are "back to square one".....

They found something.....now they know something.....important...imo

Re bold: Tim told me around noon that he'd be in a debriefing meeting with LE at 4:00, so I'm afraid that his wrapping the search up relatively early isn't indicative of anything. But we can hope, right? :)

Think about this for a minute...not saying it is what happened at all...but just one in tons of scenarios which could be possible:

Bio mom finds a way to talk to Haleigh and tells her she will come pick her up in the middle of the night if she won't tell anyone. She gets Haleigh to unlock the other door (reason the kitchen light was on) and go willingly with her. Bio mom sets the cement block up to stage a stranger abduction before getting Haleigh after waiting in the woods on the right time to get her. Suppose the things they found are not related to Haleigh, but to someone else (cig butts, water bottles, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98