FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poor precious little girl. I think this will be quickly solved by LE. If the father or the gf are involved, neither one of them will be able to outsmart LE for very long.

GA needs to stay away from the scene. If he honestly thinks that his presence will ever help the family of a missing child, then he is sadly mistaken. The Anthony family's involvement is certain to conjure up guilt in most people's minds. I wouldn't want them anywhere near me if I had a missing child. If parents of a missing child are truly innocent, the last thing they need to do is associate themselves in anyway or get advice from the A's.

Are scent dogs and cadaver dogs one in the same and trained for both jobs or do certain dogs search for scents and certain dogs for cadavers?
Am I talking in circles or does it just look that way to ME?

I watched animal training on discovery and the man training cadaver dogs said they only worked to find the dead.

Yeah right...she looks too tiny/frail...I can't imagine her flipping a mattress. That's hard work...I always had my son help me do it and only because the mattress guy said it helped them last longer.

Plus...I never ever heard of anyone doing that for a wet bed (my kids never wet the bed)...can you imagine the smell...wet pee not being allowed to dry and stuck up against the box springs...ewee...:waitasec:

I think I heard on the TV a few minutes ago that the mattresses were placed right on the floor - there were no boxsprings. Plus the grandmother said she has not wet the bed for 2 years or so. This worries me.

the gf did NOT flip the mattress! that was a suggestion on JVM as to what one might do if a child wet the bed. they never said the gf flipped the mattress....

Anyone noting that when the camera pans the house that the windows are boarded up?

So I know I'm a bit late to the convo bc last time I posted was... hours ago but I just watched the GVS interview and my take on the dad was he seemed annoyed to me. Like he was annoyed at gf bc she first of all said "inches" when he obviously knows how far apart the beds are. She doesn't seem too terrible bright - not to be mean but she just doesn't. For all we know, he's heard many altered stories from her - she said in one interview she woke up to go to the bathroom and noticed the kitchen light on - in this interview she said she woke up and walked in the living room and THEN noticed the light on. I know it's a small thing to nitpick about but then again she just keeps changing small things. When asked about the backdoor, I mean, Ronald - to me - just seemed like "When I left, it was locked. That's all I know."
He didn't come across as controlling to me - he seemed annoyed IMO. Like maybe he feels like there is something wrong with her story or maybe he just things she plain dumb or maybe he's just angry with her for 'letting' Hayleigh get 'stolen'.

JMHO

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

With Caylee being just houses away and Jessica Lunsford in the nearby trailer, I'm not sure I have total faith in anyone searching or in LE to go beyond what is legal for them to do. I hope that some spot isn't being neglected or blown off.

Why is that sentence blacked out in LE report???!!!

Mom's b/d 8/30/89. This makes her 19 years old, unless LE report is in error. I gonna believe LE report over a newspaper article...

Maybe they mixed up 86 and 89? *shrug*

Although, that would make her only 22...

maybe she said 1985 and they heard 1989? While crying it could be mistaken...who knows:)

through the woods to grandmother's house we go.
Misty's mom? =Lindsay? with someone named Guy.
and Misty, well we don't know how her upbringing has been.

Lindsy is Misty's sister-in-law

Haven't researched Guy yet...

This is driving me crazy -first, how could parents allow a 17 yo to live as a girlfriend/babysitter with a 24 yo man. This is something I cannot fathom.

It may be just me, but that girlfriend's mumbling voice, crying voice is driving me crazy everytime I hear it.

The father (Ronald?) has a large bandaid on his neck...what could it be covering? Hate to say it ..... a tatoo that would cast doubt on his character or integrity? A scratch of some sort?

Someone could have propped the door open with the cement brick in order to take her out of the house without bumping into something?

This is a horrible occurrence on the heels of Caylee's death. Children deserve more.
And they were just saying on NG's show that it was the screen door propped open with the block and the other door was wide open. I also heard last night the g/f said the kitchen light was on. :waitasec:

"No one is cleared." Reporter quote on NG.

Dad and GF both took LD tests.

Believe all the activity was at the back door. Canines go to lake and back to back door.

With Caylee being just houses away and Jessica Lunsford in the nearby trailer, I'm not sure I have total faith in anyone searching or in LE to go beyond what is legal for them to do. I hope that some spot isn't being neglected or blown off.
And once again dense woods nearby and water. So many possibilities where she could be. :(

touch DNA on cinder block........need a suspect to match it........gloves?
dad said he had no idea about pile of blocks 50' away............who owns them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16