FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd comment from the grandmother. Nice way to think positive :rolleyes:

Grandmother says she knows the river, worked as commercial blue crab fisherman for 20 years. If her body is out there it will surface.
15 minutes ago from txt

From http://twitter.com/GSReporters

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff. The specific route, for some reason, was redacted in the report.

picture.php

I think it depends on your income. Some parents even file for SSI when their child has ADHD. I know because I have had to fill out the pages of paperwork sent to me by Social Security. IIRC they have been medicaid kids. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Not YET... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the effects of Turner syndrome get worse with age and when she is older she MAY qualify for SSD.

oh boy, doesn't sound like a good place to live........SO all over, mattress on the floor, windows boarded up.

I'm curious about what's under the bandage. Wasn't there the first video/pix was it?

I'd like to know more about gf bro, somethings sends a red flag with him being there that day.

Quite a cast of characters huh?? I'm curious about the bandage also.

I think they need to start questining Misty if she hung out with a Chad R. while her "boyfriend" worked....

the gf did NOT flip the mattress! that was a suggestion on JVM as to what one might do if a child wet the bed. they never said the gf flipped the mattress....
Ok...course they probably wouldn't know what to do cause they could afford pull-ups and wouldn't deal with a wet mattress.
It was just odd to me.

I think it depends on your income. Some parents even file for SSI when their child has ADHD. I know because I have had to fill out the pages of paperwork sent to me by Social Security. IIRC they have been medicaid kids. Please correct me if I am wrong.

From SSI:
The child must have a physical or mental condition, or a combination of conditions, that results in “marked and severe functional limitations.” This means that the condition(s) must very seriously limit your child’s activities.

I'm not sure how much Turners limits activities when your 5.

I suggest that little Junior COULD be the alledged pee-er. But I find it very funny that she just so happened to wash that blanket at that particular time.

Sounds like Scott Peterson washing his clothes after he dumped Laci/Connor.

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff. The specific route, for some reason, was redacted in the report.

picture.php

Great work! And thank you! Maybe this needs to be put in the sticky!

Interesting. JVM- Misty talking of washing Haleigh's blanket. Judging from the floor plan, she just placed herself at the door in question that night.

Hey Lance :) I didn't see JVM but I did see Misty on something (?) yesterday talking about washing the "pee" blanket & when she said the washer was by the door she was asked if she noticed anything strange..Misty said she didn't at that time..I can't recall now if she said what time that was or if she was even asked..Sorry!

Is there any sinkholes around the area there that Haleigh might have fallen into if she wandered off?

Does anyone remember from the myspace pages, someone with three young kids, a Tommy. There was a comment made IIRC in Febuary about "Gee he was doing so good to" and another one "has anyone heard from him latley?"
Do we know if this Tommy is Misty's sisters Lindsy's husband or not. I am not sure but could this be the family member who lives on Tyler street.

I am having trouble keeping this all straight.

Yep, seems that Ronald likes his women very young........control? does not look good in that direction and that he has a record for drugs. Did he ever go to jail for all the drug arrests? Or did he just get fined?

I do wonder if this will end up being a family (not bio mom) maybe aunt or someone that does not like how Haleigh was being raised with 17 yo GF?
and they are in hiding? Hope so, then Haleigh will be safe. LE said to public.......you may have picked Haleigh up, but you have no right to keep her........sounded like a custody thing to me at the moment.......
and grandma (bio mom) didn't seem that upset to me. She seemed to just put Ronald under a bus the other night.......:confused:

Agree w other poster, would any relative w that much concern for Haleigh just leave poor Junior to live a nightmare?

When a kid wets the bed, you don't "flip the mattress". Sheesh! Where do these people get this stuff?! It would then ruin the box springs and smell. Disgusting!!

Omg... Well I wasn't going to say anything but uhh yea, I did kinda think that's what mattress protectors were for... oh Lord...

:parrot:

They really need to start looking at people who knew this little girl because it is becoming more obivous to me that whoever it is that took her knew their way around that house. Maybe the reason the girlfriend's statements have been conflicting is because she is covering for her brother?
bold is mine... and not necessarily if we look at how John Couey abducted Jessica Lunsford
~snip~
Couey entered Lunsford's house through an unlocked door at about three o'clock in the morning, awakened Lunsford, told her "Don't yell or nothing," and told her to follow him out of the house.[3]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Lunsford

I continue to applaud LE in this case from working all angles from the start including the mobile offender.

Originally Posted by passionflower
oh boy, doesn't sound like a good place to live........SO all over, mattress on the floor, windows boarded up. snipped

When an interviewer was describing the neighborhood with the dad right on camera, I wondered how he felt finding out that info - if he didn't already know. Some people just don't think about SO being so close. Especially if they are just trying to live day-to-day, you know?

From SSI:
The child must have a physical or mental condition, or a combination of conditions, that results in “marked and severe functional limitations.” This means that the condition(s) must very seriously limit your child’s activities.

I'm not sure how much Turners limits activities when your 5.

I BELIEVE that Turner's progresses with age... I don't know about seriously, but I'm sure it varies per patient, as with Down syndrome.

Mother and the Grandmother(and their family) ARE taking a polygraph test it just hasn't been done yet. They were asked yesterday per the maternal Grandmother on Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member