FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the girlfriend - like I read on here, if she was sinister enough to do something to the girl, why not just say 'well, I may have left the door unlocked when I took the trash out...' or something to that effect instead of saying she didn't know how they got in without signs of forced entry. She doesn't seem to bright. But that GVS question about how they think the prep got in without forcing open the door - was an excellent question.

Off Topic: I read someone wrote their opinion and then said "it's MOO" and I was like "it's Moo. Like a cows opinion - Moo." (Joey from Friends) and I thought it was a joke. LOL! Until I saw 'My Opinion Only' and I felt dumb...
That back door is the one big question I have, and I'd love to know what LE's picked up of evidentiary value.

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff. The specific route, for some reason, was redacted in the report.

picture.php

JWG... Where are the railroad tracks located? Near that Bluff Road?

Yeah after hearing this on Nancy Grace about the mother I definelty do not think she had anything to do with it.

molested a victim under 12 years old, don't know what gender, and he is considered a predator. Registered 12/18/08 so he was just released from prison 6 weeks ago. putnam county.
Can we place him knowing this area 70 miles away?
He disappeared for a reason, omgosh...
exactly... that was why I asked the question earlier: when was the date of Caylee Anthony's memorial released.. It is not beyond logical thought for a perp to get obsessed.

Marie Criffis.................says that the FBI re-interviewed her this morning. She says Crystal didn't tell her what the FBI asked. She says Crystal nor anyone in the family has taken a polygraph, but said the whole family is willing to do a polygraph. Marie says she's never been inside Ronald's house.

Crystal was taken to a doctor today because she got a little dehydrated from not eating/drinking. She's been released and she got RJ for visitation tonight.

Is LE saying that the one SO that has absconded from the area is suspect?

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=54368

I just find it way too coincidental.

I haven't heard this.

Here's this guy's court record. Can't find his incarceration record. Anyone?

2002-11-123ARREST REPORT - CT 1-ARMED BURGLARY OF A DWELLING,
2002-11-123CT 2-LEWD/LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD, CT 3-PETIT
2003-08-1343SENTENCED AS FOLLOWS: DEFENDANT ADJUDGED GUILTY, ORDERED
2003-08-1343TO PAY $255 COURT COST, $250 COST OF PROSECUTION, $50
2003-08-1343COURT FACILITY FEE AND $40 PUBLIC DEFENDER APP FEE,
2003-08-1343SENTENCED TO 7 YEARS DOC WITH 277 DAYS CREDIT TO BE
2003-08-1343FOLLOWED BY 10 YEARS SEX OFFENDER PROBATION AS TO
2003-08-1343COUNTS 1 AND 2, TO RUN CONCURRENT WITH EACH OTHER,
2003-08-1343SENTENCED TO 60 DAYS PCJ WITH 277 DAYS CREDIT AS TO CT
2003-08-13433, UPON RELEASE FROM INCARCERATION SHOULD DEFENDANT BE
2003-08-1343COMMITTED INTO TREATMENT BY THE JIMMY RYCE ACT THE SEX
2003-08-1343OFFENDER PROBATION WILL BE ELIMINATED, COST OF
2003-08-1343SUPERVISION SET AT $10 PER MONTH, TO UNDERGO AND PAY FOR
2003-08-1343DRUG TESTING
2003-08-1344JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE - ENT MIN CIR CT BK PG
2003-08-1345COMMITMENT ISSUED
2003-08-1346ORDER OF SEX OFFENDER PROBATION
2003-08-1346ENT MIN CIR CT BK PG
2003-08-2247CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE AS TO JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE
2003-08-2548CHARGES, COSTS, AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH SENTENCE
2003-08-2548RECORDED OR BK 948 PG 1508
2006-09-2949LETTER FROM FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
2006-09-2950ORDER DECLARING CHAD EUGENE REYNOLDS A SEXUAL PREDATOR

I don't know about the girlfriend - like I read on here, if she was sinister enough to do something to the girl, why not just say 'well, I may have left the door unlocked when I took the trash out...' or something to that effect instead of saying she didn't know how they got in without signs of forced entry. She doesn't seem to bright. But that GVS question about how they think the prep got in without forcing open the door - was an excellent question.

Off Topic: I read someone wrote their opinion and then said "it's MOO" and I was like "it's Moo. Like a cows opinion - Moo." (Joey from Friends) and I thought it was a joke. LOL! Until I saw 'My Opinion Only' and I felt dumb...

Bold by me.

Don't feel dumb. It took me awhile to figure it out too. I just thought the cow Moo was an inside joke. Kinda like a sheep Blah Blah blah. LOL

Crystal's mom on:
She has been asked for a written statement and to take a LDT but, hasn't yet. (neither has bio mom)
She has never been in the trailer. Bio mom dehydrated. Doesn't have a key to trailer and doesn't know who does.

I finished reading the report with the dog tracking. Below is a Google Earth image of the route, as I read it. I had to switch between Google and the Putnam County property appraiser to locate the pond and outbuilding in question.

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff. The specific route, for some reason, was redacted in the report.

picture.php

We need you JWG, I am so glad to have your help and your work is VERY appreciated. Can you further explain or paint where the pond or water is, sorry I'm kinda slow... JMO

:blowkiss:

:parrot:

Ron Cummings said that he was renting, and it seemed to me he indicated that he hadn't lived there very long. Nancy Grace first interview.
That's why he wasn't too familiar with what was in the back yard, that he'd mowed and bit and washed his car back there twice, and the owner of the trailer had piles of stuff out there that he hadn't paid any attention to.

I'm wondering if the Landlord has keys. If so, is he on that sex offender list?

Crystal's new baby daddy Chad was pretty emotional asking "Just bring her home safe please."

picture.php

Thanks JWG
I tried to follow what was in the report but hadn't had time to look up the tax sitge yet. I have to wonder why they redacted. Need to see if I can check up on who lives along that route.

Also JWG (or anyone) besides not seeing location of outbuilding (it's probably my eyes oh dear) what more have we learned about the outbuilding? Is it on same property as Cummings trailer? Or along path? Could this be where they found "items of interest?" Good Lord I hope there were not some druggies or SOs using it as some kinda hideout. JMO

:parrot:

Ron Cummings said that he was renting, and it seemed to me he indicated that he hadn't lived there very long. Nancy Grace first interview.
That's why he wasn't too familiar with what was in the back yard, that he'd mowed and bit and washed his car back there twice, and the owner of the trailer had piles of stuff out there that he hadn't paid any attention to.

I'm wondering if the Landlord has keys. If so, is he on that sex offender list?

I thought the exact same thing but would think that the landlord has to be nearby in order to know he/she could prey on these children, as in observe for a while and strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member