FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart Chad last name R. is a child sexual predator.
He is 25 years old. same age as Haleigh's dad.

Crystal the mom, is engaged to a man whose name is Chad, don't know last name. He is 29 years old.

Two different Chads

There is another Crystal, who is the sister of Haleigh's dad. So she would be an aunt.

This IS Fla.- Don't forget the 'hanging' Chads...:crazy:

Hahahaha~ Caller on NG stated you cannot "put a dead bolt lock on a trailer screen door"! Ya think?! ROFLMAO

Oh contrare'

My spiffy new screen door has a dead bolt pre-installed with a latch on the inside, key hole on the outside. then another key for the inside door.

I've wondered about that--Ron also said on Nancy Grace that the back door had only been used a few times and was ALWAYS closed. He also said the dead bolt was just in plastic, which is true on my new screen door. I'll go check out Nancy's transcript for that night. Was that Monday?

I haven't heard this.

Here's this guy's court record. Can't find his incarceration record. Anyone?

2002-11-123ARREST REPORT - CT 1-ARMED BURGLARY OF A DWELLING,
2002-11-123CT 2-LEWD/LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD, CT 3-PETIT
2003-08-1343SENTENCED AS FOLLOWS: DEFENDANT ADJUDGED GUILTY, ORDERED
2003-08-1343TO PAY $255 COURT COST, $250 COST OF PROSECUTION, $50
2003-08-1343COURT FACILITY FEE AND $40 PUBLIC DEFENDER APP FEE,
2003-08-1343SENTENCED TO 7 YEARS DOC WITH 277 DAYS CREDIT TO BE
2003-08-1343FOLLOWED BY 10 YEARS SEX OFFENDER PROBATION AS TO
2003-08-1343COUNTS 1 AND 2, TO RUN CONCURRENT WITH EACH OTHER,
2003-08-1343SENTENCED TO 60 DAYS PCJ WITH 277 DAYS CREDIT AS TO CT
2003-08-13433, UPON RELEASE FROM INCARCERATION SHOULD DEFENDANT BE
2003-08-1343COMMITTED INTO TREATMENT BY THE JIMMY RYCE ACT THE SEX
2003-08-1343OFFENDER PROBATION WILL BE ELIMINATED, COST OF
2003-08-1343SUPERVISION SET AT $10 PER MONTH, TO UNDERGO AND PAY FOR
2003-08-1343DRUG TESTING
2003-08-1344JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE - ENT MIN CIR CT BK PG
2003-08-1345COMMITMENT ISSUED
2003-08-1346ORDER OF SEX OFFENDER PROBATION
2003-08-1346ENT MIN CIR CT BK PG
2003-08-2247CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE AS TO JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE
2003-08-2548CHARGES, COSTS, AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH SENTENCE
2003-08-2548RECORDED OR BK 948 PG 1508
2006-09-2949LETTER FROM FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
2006-09-2950ORDER DECLARING CHAD EUGENE REYNOLDS A SEXUAL PREDATOR

i wanna get this straight: this Chad Reynolds is the same guy whose Myspace was posted, who went missing on the second?

I am a bit behind, but are you saying that they are talking about this SO Chad on some show right now?

When there was a close up at the windows this last time it looked like brown wrapping paper cut at windows like blinds? curtains? RC is a crane operater working 12 hour shifts and they have to live like this? sad!

Gang tat?!
now that is one heck of a thought, Gibby. It was at the left lower margin of his hairline so not a place you would nick while shaving but perhaps a spot you may want to cover something up so no questions were asked when tv viewers glance at it (and perhaps upon the advice of GA???) I know. I am reaching....

Ron Cummings said that he was renting, and it seemed to me he indicated that he hadn't lived there very long. Nancy Grace first interview.
That's why he wasn't too familiar with what was in the back yard, that he'd mowed and bit and washed his car back there twice, and the owner of the trailer had piles of stuff out there that he hadn't paid any attention to.

I'm wondering if the Landlord has keys. If so, is he on that sex offender list?

When I look up the address it does not come up has Cummings.
I also look up the name of the neigbors I found 5 addresses on Green lane.
Four are listed under Women names.
I am now looking up The streets next to green Ln.
I don't know what I am going to this with information I just want to know the names of neigbors . the map is very interesting on white pages it show all five address it does not look like there very close to each other lots woods.
I wonder if the park is all rentals.

Thanks for looking that up. I had a student around 11 who had Turner's. She functioned at a much lower social/emotional maturity level and had learning problems. She had to be watched closely and was a lot to handle. She wore her garage door opener clipped to her pants one day and pretended that it was a pager. She got the biggest kick when I pressed the button and we supposedly opened the door...so we had to also press the button to close the door. I never let her go anywhere at school by herself. Then when she was about 17 she comes driving up to school in her car to visit. I have no clue how she got her license! :eek: I think Turner's affects all kids differently as I recall Haleigh has been referred to as being smart.

Yes, Misty, dad's gf, said Haleigh is smart.
Ron, Haleigh's dad describes her as well behaved, and sweet.
Crystal, Haleigh's mom uses the word "brat" to describe her on her myspace.
Turner's syndrome has a symptom of being energetic.iirc, and jmo

i wanna get this straight: this Chad Reynolds is the same guy whose Myspace was posted, who went missing on the second?
yes. it is. notice the last entry.. he was listed as a SEXUAL PREDATOR. AND HE IS MISSING.

Hahahaha~ Caller on NG stated you cannot "put a dead bolt lock on a trailer screen door"! Ya think?! ROFLMAO
Did I miss something, or was it ever said the deadbolt was on the screen door and not the "main" door? And is it a regular screen door or a security door, which would be heavier and could have a deadbolt? :confused:

I'm trying to get the gf the benefit of the doubt though just BC I watch a lot of crime shows and one of my greatest fears is to be wrongly convicted of a crime (I know, I'm just weird) and so I want to just HOPE that the gf DID sleep though it. AND I was on her side (just bc my 19yo sister could sleep through someone coming in my house and taking my baby without even budging - I know bc I pretty much DID it) until she started changing small details in her story. I don't know if it's CHANGING or just adding smaller details that she hadn't added before. Like "I woke up and noticed the kitchen light was on" to "I woke up and walked in the living room and noticed the kitchen light was on". I just don't know. I hope we can find out about the evident soon. I hope they find her.

(snipped) I am trying to give gf benefit of doubt too (really I am!) but gf's stories ARE CHANGING , and contradict one another. EITHER you're sleeping in the same bed, OR you were in another room on a different bed/sofa etc... EITHER it was HALEIGH who got up to use bathroom, OR it was YOU... and EITHER it was to go to the bathroom, OR you got up to get a DRINK etc etc...

I am not sure it is possible to overdramatize an abduction. But that's JMO.

:parrot:

now that is one heck of a thought, Gibby. It was at the left lower margin of his hairline so not a place you would nick while shaving but perhaps a spot you may want to cover something up so no questions were asked when tv viewers glance at it (and perhaps upon the advice of GA???) I know. I am reaching....

Ditto... reaching too... but it's sumpin he doesn't want the world to see. Apparently he doesn't care if anyone sees him smoking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member