FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ned was getting it from the police report where it said the dogs stopped tracking at the rr tracks. ((( now nurse cannot help but remember that crazy mexican serial killer that used the train!!!))

Angel Resendez

GF went to families house,missing child wakes up, looks for GF and sees door open, maybe it's not so dark if all the trailers had their lights on, goes down the path (that she has surely been down before) calling for GF and the wrong person hears her and knows she's alone and....picks her up. GF comes home to find child missing, knows it is because she was careless and is afraid to tell the truth even though she didn't personally harm the child because she is afraid of BF. Unlocks back door, props block and waits for BF to come home.

sstepp63

I just finished reading the police report. I noticed the GF is 17 and the the dad is 25 according to this document. In FL it is a felony for anyone 24 or older to to date anyone 17 or younger.

Interesting. JVM- Misty talking of washing Haleigh's blanket. Judging from the floor plan, she just placed herself at the door in question that night.

Where are you guys reading about the tips that are coming in?

This thread is going SO fast!:)

Thing is, if she's 23 and Ronald Jr turning 3 this week, that would make her 20 when he was born and she said at 19 they had already had 2 kids together. Doesnt add up.

I thought he was going to be 4 on sunday. That is what the dad said.

thoughts on the footprint.... KDB...I really am thinking about what you said...that if she were abducted wouldn't the abductor carry her vs her walking... and I completely agree..

However....it depends on where exactly they found the foot print. To navigate the door and ramp it is plausible the perp would possibly have placed the child on the ground at some point and perhaps this is the point at which the footprint was "imprinted" in the dirt.

I also agree with Ned that if Misty killed this child the body would have been found already (nurse pondering another sentence with comparisons to rocket scientists but will strike that)

Interesting. JVM- Misty talking of washing Haleigh's blanket. Judging from the floor plan, she just placed herself at the door in question that night.

Oh TY lancelotLink :blowkiss: I'm going to go watch JVM and then NG see you all later!

Don't shoot me anyone, but...is there an update thread for Haleigh, yet? If not, can I get a brief rundown of today's happenings, please? Got a sick little one and this is my first chance to check in...TIA!

thoughts on the footprint.... KDB...I really am thinking about what you said...that if she were abducted wouldn't the abductor carry her vs her walking... and I completely agree..

However....it depends on where exactly they found the foot print. To navigate the door and ramp it is plausible the perp would possibly have placed the child on the ground at some point and perhaps this is the point at which the footprint was "imprinted" in the dirt.

I also agree with Ned that if Misty killed this child the body would have been found already (nurse pondering another sentence with comparisons to rocket scientists but will strike that)

Maybe she didn't kill her but i think she knows about it. Then again i may be wrong,but with all the different stories,she makes herself look very guilty.

I just finished reading the police report. I noticed the GF is 17 and the the dad is 25 according to this document. In FL it is a felony for anyone 24 or older to to date anyone 17 or younger.

Angel, this bugs me too. A lot of peeps are ok with it. And she just turned 17 in December. :confused:

Don't shoot me anyone, but...is there an update thread for Haleigh, yet? If not, can I get a brief rundown of today's happenings, please? Got a sick little one and this is my first chance to check in...TIA!

Gf & father on interviews with Nancy Grace & Greta the other night; presser today LE said they would be interviewing the family again; items of interest found (not disclosed what they were)

Okay, a footprint near the railroad tracks might be fine and dandy, but where was TES searching today in relation the footprint and their "significant find" today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NorthernMIguy