FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of the SO's live around her families home? Could they have noticed she showed up there without the children or something. For all we know 3 am is her time she is giving. It could have happened much earlier.

sstepp63

Does anyone happen to know exactly which way the tracks are from the trailer? I'm trying to piece something together in my head about a possible route.

Thing is, if she's 23 and Ronald Jr turning 3 this week, that would make her 20 when he was born and she said at 19 they had already had 2 kids together. Doesnt add up.
Ronald Jr will be 4 on Sunday. I am guessing they split when she was pregnant or when he was very young. The dad intially did not believe jr was his so they got a paternity test that proved he was the father. Maybe they split over allegations of cheating..

Gf & father on interviews with Nancy Grace & Greta the other night; presser today LE said they would be interviewing the family again; items of interest found (not disclosed what they were)

Should be an interesting show, especially if NG has a copy of this police report..If they are on, they better hope they have their stories straight..:rolleyes:

Trying to remember multiple quotes I was preparing to respond to just b4 last thread closed... :( Anyway the most significant one concerned the child's footprint/s. We should not interpret that as evidence she knew or walked willingly alongside her abductor... ie notice it does not mention any adult prints. I'm continuing to have this nagging feeling about water, for starters, and...

A) whether after dad leaves for work and children were playing outside, if Haleigh wandered off during daylight hours and again, fell into water while unattended (as happened before, altho in that instance, recovered and resucitated); or...

B) whether even prior to dad leaving for work Haleigh wandered off during daylight while poorly supervised and disappeared after she made her way toward the water.

Scenario A would involve gf being deceptive enough to con dad AND stand up to LE w/out his support tho and she doesn't strike me as that tough but her stories sure are shaky... And Scenario B would involve gf AND dad being extremely deceptive together to LE, in which case he would be a fine actor ie "dumb b*tch gf" from 911 calls right up to the pressers etc.

What seems more likely is Haleigh wandered off alone, during daylight hours (after reportedly playing outdoors w nephews, other neighbor children or w/e), and so only her prints are seen down the path. Which leaves us w 2 possibilities, equally frightening. Either she ventured all the way to water and that's why canine trail ends there; or someone intercepted her before she could make it that far. Just need more corroboration of her seen by someone, ANYONE after dad goes to work. Please keep praying everyone...

:praying:

:parrot:

Does anyone happen to know exactly which way the tracks are from the trailer? I'm trying to piece something together in my head about a possible route.

I linked the google sattelite pic a few posts ago, it is across the street from the street into the MHP. and then it looks like it runs accross the street (same side as MHP) somewhere.

Don't shoot me anyone, but...is there an update thread for Haleigh, yet? If not, can I get a brief rundown of today's happenings, please? Got a sick little one and this is my first chance to check in...TIA!

I'm still trying to catch up as well. I hope your little one is better soon!

I'm a bit behind but I don't think the footprint is related unless she wandered out on her own. If she was abducted, surely they would not have her walking away. They would be in a hurry to get out of there and carry her. JMO.

I think it is entirely possible she wander off by herself. Misty was either out or passed out, I tend to think out of the house. I really wish the police report said what she was wearing when they arrived.

The things that stood out to me were paternal grandma had to bring the photo?

It clearly says no breaking and entering.

And her time line doesn't add up. She says she got up just before 3 to get a drink. She didn't call 911 until hubby pulled in, just after 3:30. Cops arrive 3:40. Misty says I got to get a drink, realized she was gone, and 5 minutes later he came home. What was she doing for 30 minutes? In a crisis panic mode time slllllloooooowws down. If she was truly searching in a panic she would have thought it took forever for him to get home. Why weren't they looking for her outside? Why not wake the neighbors?

Okay, a footprint near the railroad tracks might be fine and dandy, but where was TES searching today in relation the footprint and their "significant find" today?

Bumping my question.

Angel, this bugs me too. A lot of peeps are ok with it. And she just turned 17 in December. :confused:
actually it is pretty grody (to use an 80s word) to think of Ronnie with a 14 year old girl (if bmom's age has been nailed down to 89). And a 25 year old with a just~turned~17 year old is up there too. Equating that with what may have happened to Haleigh though... I just don't see it. I trust LE is ferreting out who was where when and they have polyd Misty two times. I sincerely am so thankful that from the start they have worked all possible angles of this case to include mobile offenders. I pray that they get the lead they need soon. As we post here, if Haleigh is still alive, the clock is ticking....

"Satsuma Apartments For Rent, Satsuma Houses For Rent, Satsuma ...Rent: $650.00 (Monthly). Deposit: $650.00. Date Available: 15-Oct-2008. Address: 202 Green Lane Satsuma Florida 32189. Lease Terms: 1 Year ..."

I just got that off of Google, under the addy. Just adding info...RC moved in approx 10/08

Thing is, if she's 23 and Ronald Jr turning 3 this week, that would make her 20 when he was born and she said at 19 they had already had 2 kids together. Doesnt add up.

Haleigh's brother's b/d is Sunday 2/15/05 as he is just turning 4 years old. They are 1 1/2 years apart in age. Crystal was 16 when jr. was born.
She is 19 now and has another daughter who is a baby.

Angel, this bugs me too. A lot of peeps are ok with it. And she just turned 17 in December. :confused:
In addition to her age she also appears very immature and childlike I just can't help feeling as if the dad is taking advantage of her. The age difference is 8 years but the maturity difference is more like 10-12 years IMO.

Is anyone else sensing another Caylee Anthony epic coming on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms