FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW their saying that Misty and Jr. was in one bed and the girl was in another bed on JVM.

It seems like the dogs went on a wild goose chase before coming back to (Tyler just guessing here)? then to buffalo bluff.

A SO perp isn't going to take her around the block a few times before shoving her in a truck at the railroad tracks!

It appears to me if the dogs are correct, is that Misty took Haleigh and JR for a walk, and they ended up on (Tyler, again just guessing), where they visited with Misty's brother. Something happened there. Whether Haleigh wandered off and someone grabbed her at the railroad tracks, or ?

No, we aren't getting a forum yet according to the Mods. ;) They are still hoping for a quick resolve of this case.

I do nursebeeme..
I do think with everything in me that this gf did something.
I do think she is afraid to tell the truth because of the daddy.
The maternal grandmother of the bio mom said that he was very controlling, wouldn't let her daughter have a job, took the car she give her daughter away so that she couldn't leave.. then he even talks about locking the doors before he goes to work knowing that most kids play outside before dark..
I do think he is controlling her, has been, and she did something to get out of the situation however it took..
I hadn't heard of that controlling behavior! Thanks mydaily! Do you have any links for that? Thanks in advance:) It is kinda creepy!

I'm not getting something here, maybe I just had a brain freeze....do we know the house number on Tyler....I got a lil something weird shaping up here on my Google map.

Lol that's what i got too! the weird shaped something :bananalama:

NOW their saying that Misty and Jr. was in one bed and the girl was in another bed on JVM.
This came from the interview last night of the father and GF. The beds are in the master bedroom and are approximately 4 feet apart.

GF washes blanket because it smells like pee and covers child with a sheet instead. What about the bedsheets. Wouldn't they have smelled the same? Why not wash them too. Could there have been punishment for wetting bed? Maybe when GF went to bed little girl had wet the bed so she made her sit on the backporch while she washes the blanket (sheets?). Maybe this happened alot and someone knew it was a regular thing. Just goes up on the porch and takes her.

I remember reading somewhere that if you live where alligators or crocs are you shouldn't do the same routine over and over because they learn it and that's how they know when to attack. That's because they're predators, same as SO's.

sstepp63

Yep and it came from this report which reportedly came directly from Misty the girlfriend.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...who_was_watching_Haleigh__tells_about_herself

- On the night Haleigh went missing, the girl was sleeping in the master bedroom of the doublewide mobile home on Green Lane in Satsuma. There are two beds in that room. Haleigh was in the one that was right in front of the TV; Croslin and Ronald Jr., age 2, were in the second bed.

IDK but conflicting statements is alarming to me and I hope they look into the girlfriend a lot more than they are. I do not believe the biological mother, grandmother or any one on that side have had anything to do with Haleigh being missing and I certainly do not believe that the father had anything to do with it.

I just finished reading the police report. I noticed the GF is 17 and the the dad is 25 according to this document. In FL it is a felony for anyone 24 or older to to date anyone 17 or younger.

unless there is parental consent? just wondering

This came from the interview last night of the father and GF. The beds are in the master bedroom and are approximately 4 feet apart.

I must have missed that part,then again the story seems to change every hour. I knew you would be be on top of it. Thank you SS!

Originally Posted by mydailyopinions
I do nursebeeme..
The maternal grandmother of the bio mom said that he was very controlling, wouldn't let her daughter have a job, took the car she give her daughter away so that she couldn't leave.. then he even talks about locking the doors before he goes to work knowing that most kids play outside before dark..
I do think he is controlling her, has been, and she did something to get out of the situation however it took..
I think the way the bio mom's family is acting is shameful. I don't believe them because they are so full of revenge and sour grapes. They would say anything, imo, to make the father look bad. This tells me a lot about their family. This is not the time nor the place to discuss their divorce and custody issues.

I do nursebeeme..

Guys like that pick girlfriends that are immature, young, & insecure.. just like Misty is. I also think the GF is involved not sure yet if it is only by negligence or accidental. I do not think she killed the child intentionally,, but thats just my opinion. I am thinking of several scenarios.

1. GF left props open door so she can hear kids or keep from being locked out, then comes back and child is gone stolen by a SO waiting for opportunity.
2. GF has unsavory friends or males visiting while daddy is at work and one of them hurt or took child.
3. GF was on drugs or alcohol and person who took child knew she was passed out and took the opportunity.
4. GF was with child outside when an accident happened possibly at the water.
5. Child was made to sit on porch for wetting bed and either wandered off into arms of SO or was taken by SO. GF gets up washes blanket goes back to get child and she is gone.

Those are my 5 theories so far.

GF washes blanket because it smells like pee and covers child with a sheet instead. What about the bedsheets. Wouldn't they have smelled the same? Why not wash them too. Could there have been punishment for wetting bed? Maybe when GF went to bed little girl had wet the bed so she made her sit on the backporch while she washes the blanket (sheets?). Maybe this happened alot and someone knew it was a regular thing. Just goes up on the porch and takes her.

I remember reading somewhere that if you live where alligators or crocs are you shouldn't do the same routine over and over because they learn it and that's how they know when to attack. That's because they're predators, same as SO's.

sstepp63

I had a really bad thought about that when she said that but the first thing that came to mind was what if something sexaul happend to Haleigh right there in the home and she washed away the evidence from it on the blanket? And the only reason that this came to mind is because like everyone said on JVM why would they not change the mattress or flip that over if she peed. It just doesn't add up to me.

Are we going to get a separate forum for this so we can start breaking down the info on separate threads? It is so hard to keep things straight this way.

I just read the police report. Misty's story is not tracking. I can understand as time goes on you will remember additional details that you may not have remembered in the moment of panic or under pressure but the main details don't change you just add more information to the in between parts as you start to remember more.
She put Haleigh to bed in a pink top and tan pants may end getting changed to Haleigh was wearing a pink top and underwear if you find the pants on the floor or at the bottom of the bed later, meaning the child removed them during her sleep but then you say "when I put her to bed she had on this or that but she must have taken this or that off because I found ...etc.

I know that eyewitness statement are the worst because no two people ever see exactly the same thing in the same way but when the main witnesses story keeps changing that to me is a huge problem.

If the report said tan "shorts" and it was being written up by a male officer, maybe "shorts" as in UNDERWEAR? So maybe not a change in the story - Also, maybe she got up to go to the bathroom, where she got a drink of water.

Hey gibby..... it was not reported where they were searching in relation to the footprint.. however (using deductive logic) the footprint was noticed by LE at some point in between the home and the rr tracks (per the police report..as that is as far as they went per the report). There were pics up today of TES searching thru heavy brush and undergrowth so I do not know where that would be in respect to the foot print. Hope that helps :)

Thank you!

I heard/read somewhere this morning that TES and LE were concentrating on a SPECIFIC area in (charlie brown wa-wa-wa teacher noises, don't remember) and I think it was near a body of water, perhaps the river, and was just wondering if anyone remembered that statement? Comparing to the railroad track statement? KWIM?

Sorry, hard making sense... working, end of day, tired...blech! :crazy:

I think the way the bio mom's family is acting is shameful. I don't believe them because they are so full of revenge and sour grapes. They would say anything, imo, to make the father look bad. This tells me a lot about their family. This is not the time nor the place to discuss their divorce and custody issues.
I completely agree!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member