FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just turned 17 yr. old girl says she got up at 3:00 a.m. to either go to the bathroom or to get a drink (I am still confused on which one of those she did.:confused:)
If she were a post menopausal lady my age :rolleyes: who has had a couple of kids...I could see her gettting up in the middle of the night to go empty that bladder. I just thought it odd at 17. I still don't get up to get a drink...guess I am too lazy.

And why wasn't Haleigh in pull-ups if she was a bed wetter? Much easier than washing sheets all the time.:confused:

I think the way the bio mom's family is acting is shameful. I don't believe them because they are so full of revenge and sour grapes. They would say anything, imo, to make the father look bad. This tells me a lot about their family. This is not the time nor the place to discuss their divorce and custody issues.

Sometimes in situations of high stress and despair, people will focus on a person to project their anger onto, and unfortunately it looks like the case with bio-mom's family.

I dont think we know where the footprint was found and we don't know if TES is the ones who found the significant items. They sure arent telling us much!!

Bumping my question.

I had a really bad thought about that when she said that but the first thing that came to mind was what if something sexaul happend to Haleigh right there in the home and she washed away the evidence from it on the blanket? And the only reason that this came to mind is because like everyone said on JVM why would they not change the mattress or flip that over if she peed. It just doesn't add up to me.

She flipped the mattress?? Do you have the link for JVM where she said that? I'm surprised she wouldn't just put a towel down underneath the child and then a clean sheet and blanket.. flipping the mattress is too much work lol

I think the way the bio mom's family is acting is shameful. I don't believe them because they are so full of revenge and sour grapes. They would say anything, imo, to make the father look bad. This tells me a lot about their family. This is not the time nor the place to discuss their divorce and custody issues.

I do agree that it is not the time, yet, it explains much of the behavior of the girlfriend, as she seems to be frightened of the daddy. Even during the 911 call, each time he hollered, or said something awful, you can tell she got more teary eyed. I don't know, but if any of it is true..then it could say alot of what the gf goes through in that house, and why her statements are conflicting..
She may just be afraid of him.

GF washes blanket because it smells like pee and covers child with a sheet instead. What about the bedsheets. Wouldn't they have smelled the same? Why not wash them too. Could there have been punishment for wetting bed? Maybe when GF went to bed little girl had wet the bed so she made her sit on the backporch while she washes the blanket (sheets?). Maybe this happened alot and someone knew it was a regular thing. Just goes up on the porch and takes her.

sstepp63
I was posting this same kind of scenario came back and you posted this while I was typing. Right now it seems very plausible to me.

I hope they are checking out Misty's brother's house if he indeed does live on Tyler..............

I had a really bad thought about that when she said that but the first thing that came to mind was what if something sexaul happend to Haleigh right there in the home and she washed away the evidence from it on the blanket? And the only reason that this came to mind is because like everyone said on JVM why would they not change the mattress or flip that over if she peed. It just doesn't add up to me.
Maybe the blanket wasn't on the bed when she wet on it. Even kids at 5 years old have "accidents" if they are playing and wait too long. Don't forget this child also has Turners which could affect her kidneys so possibly she has to go more frequently or cannot hold it as well sometimes. GF didn't say she wet the bed only that the blanket smelled like it. Adds up to me.

This just turned 17 yr. old girl says she got up at 3:00 a.m. to either go to the bathroom or to get a drink (I am still confused on which one of those she did.:confused:)
If she were a post menopausal lady my age :rolleyes: who has had a couple of kids...I could see her gettting up in the middle of the night to go empty that bladder. I just thought it odd at 17. I still don't get up to get a drink...guess I am too lazy.

And why wasn't Haleigh in pull-ups if she was a bed wetter? Much easier than washing sheets all the time.:confused:

It's not so much odd she got up to get a drink (i leave one near me at night since i tend to get dehydrated) it's odd she changed her story so many different times (i.e. Misty noticed when she got up to go to the bathroom and she never made it to the bathroom; She got up since Haleigh went to the bathroom; etc)

Pull ups are expensive and it does not seem like they had much money.

I dont think we know where the footprint was found and we don't know if TES is the ones who found the significant items. They sure arent telling us much!!

According to HLN about an hour or 2 ago, TES searches are the ones who found the "significant find." Maybe we will find out more on NG!

Maybe the blanket wasn't on the bed when she wet on it. Even kids at 5 years old have "accidents" if they are playing and wait too long. Don't forget this child also has Turners which could affect her kidneys so possibly she has to go more frequently or cannot hold it as well sometimes. GF didn't say she wet the bed only that the blanket smelled like it. Adds up to me.

SS, do you remember in the one video where Misty was talking about the blanket, if she had said it had been soiled that night or the night before?

She flipped the mattress?? Do you have the link for JVM where she said that? I'm surprised she wouldn't just put a towel down underneath the child and then a clean sheet and blanket.. flipping the mattress is too much work lol

No JVM and the Grandmother were talking about the bed wetting. The Grandmother told JVM that Haleigh never wet the bed when she was with her mother and hadn't done that for 2 years. JVM brought up how if Haliegh wet the bed why would she only be changing the TOP BLANKET that it didn't make sense b/c you'd think that the mattress and sheet over that would be what was wet not the top blanket. The Grandmother then in response said something to the effect of "yeah or even just flip the mattress over if she peed"

And that is what made me think of "OMG what if Haleigh was raped or something in the bed and the girlfriend is trying to cover up the evidence from the rape." because as they said it doesn't make sense if she peed why the said GF wouldn't change the sheets on the mattress and flip the mattress over. I mean Jane right away said that the pee would most likely go underneath where she was laying not on the blanket that is on top of her.

I said the exact same thing to my husband last night when I saw the bio mom interviewed on Nancy Grace. SS, this is the 4th case (Kelsey Smith, the Stanley sisters and Caylee being the other three) where you have saved me lots of typing time!

I didn't know that she had Turners. I mean you could be right.

Ok in police report, gf replies to officer that she "sometimes walks w Haleigh to (redacted) her family..." To whose family... is it gf's family that is w/in walking distance? Presumably LE got sworn statements from all those family members (and anyone else) w/in walking distance that gf was never there that evening by herself! Hinky meter going off...

Report continues, "Track cont'd north past residence, where we made a left onto Monroe Ave..." Not what I wanted to hear, that is where SOB KJ resides. JMO

:parrot:

I do agree that it is not the time, yet, it explains much of the behavior of the girlfriend, as she seems to be frightened of the daddy. Even during the 911 call, each time he hollered, or said something awful, you can tell she got more teary eyed. I don't know, but if any of it is true..then it could say alot of what the gf goes through in that house, and why her statements are conflicting..
She may just be afraid of him.
I am not seeing where she appears afraid of him. Granted, he was yelling when he found his child missing and called her a name or two..but it doesn't mean it happens all the time and we shouldn't assume it. He could treat her fine when he isn't freaked out beyond belief. I would probably be cussing and ranting if I came home to find my child gone, too.

I agree!

I think it's possible that something other than "pee" was on that blanket, and I think they need to look very carefully at Misty's brother.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member