FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think she left once the kids were down. I think she propped open the back door to maybe hear the kids if they got up. Maybe they were not that far away ( they being her & a friend/friends.)
This young girl seems really afraid of her boyfriend.
Interesting theories! It would explain the kitchen light that was on. The one Misty claims was off when she went to bed, but on when she got up.

She could have forgotten and left it on.
She could have left it on to go visit.
Haleigh could have heard something and turned it on when she got up.
I doubt a perp would turn it on though.

And I thought I was being blunt! You're right, of course. It's just that my mind is overloaded after the Caylee tragedy, and a person can believe only so much and still maintain some faith in humanity.

:blowkiss: I'm from Texas blunt is my speciality! It's easy to get overloaded. But look at all the happy children around. Thank-God....this is only a small part of society.

I'm going to leave the thread for now. Seven pages of peed blanket... sheesh!
Now we assume that Misty killed Haleigh and was hiding evidence??
This ain't sleuthing.... this is pure speculation and it's getting pretty sick. JMO.
:clap: I agree txLady JMO too

LOL Big Daddy! (You are a Suth'n Belle, my dear! :blowkiss:)

But...she doesn't say she washed both blankets...does she? This is why I am so confused. She said she washed the one that smelled like pee. What time was it when she washed the darn blanket or blankets?!

Yes I love my Big Daddy! When I get to have grandchildren I hope I'll be known as Big Mama too :D. :blowkiss: SS, I am what I am and I just can't (pronounced cain't) be anything but that.

Okay I went back and relistened to Misty in the video.

Misty: I put her to bed ~ and her blanket and my blanket~ my blanket was in the van that they took~so we had a blanket hanging on the window~and I had to wash that~and her blanket , and her blanket was~she had peed on her blanket the night before I guess~ and I was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee~ so I washed the blanket~ so and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with~and I went~ I come in there and put a blanket on her and then I laid down.

She also talks a bit about the layout of the trailer later on in that interview, she describes a hallway and the washing machine.

The consensus seems to be that Misty was in the queen sized bed with Butterbean and Haleigh was in the toddler bed nearest the TV. Haleigh was under the blanket or sheet that had previously been on the window because her usual blanket had been peed on and had been washed. That same pee blanket was in a van that LE had seized. Misty's own statements were very contradictory, but this is probably the way she wanted the story told. Why it is relevant remains to be seen.

That sounds good to me...I think...:waitasec:Yes, sounds right...it may have been 3?

Gonna go take a break...poor babies!

This ain't sleuthing.... this is pure speculation and it's getting pretty sick. JMO.
There are little facts coming out in this case yet other than Haleigh is missing and the world is suspect. Speculation is the only thing we have to go from watching the interviews of the immediate family/gf and other family members.

It IS sleuthing and it is not sick. It is a fact that Misty said these things as we can see her say them on the video. We are trying to figure out her movements prior to when Haleigh goes missing because it is important.

Please DO NOT forget the Blanket thread! :chicken:
And the Fireplace smoke stack vent thread, I want to start that one pleaze.

Darling, in order to believe Misty may have done something to Haleigh, something would have to have set her off. I can't possibly see a premeditated killing for just the thrill of it. When children are killed in the home, there's stressors, indicators, and bed wetting is one of the classic symptons of child abuse and cause of death for a young child under the age of five statistically speaking. These statistics are facts and don't lie, that's why I'm so interested in the bed wetting. I went to college for three years specializing in early childhood development and zeroing in on abuse. I have extensive knowledge of the effects bedwetting can have on the home, child and caretakers.

I know it may sound irrelavant, but motive is important here. Misty brought this up and made a point of it. Granted, may be nothing to it, but we're missing a blanket, a child and the last known person to see and be with the child is making this an issue/point.

i doubt a perp would want to turn on a light, but if it was pitch dark in the trailer then turning on a light would be better than stumbling around in the dark. depending on the layout of the trailer, would the kitchen light just barely light up the bedroom as to hopefully not awaken someone but enough to see where things were? is there a kitchen lightswitch near the back door?

From the last thread:

Originally Posted by momtective View Post
Misty has 2 brothers Timothy & Tommy. Tommy is married to Lindsy and they live behind the Cummings home. I think Guy Sapp is Lindsy's father. Guy Sapp is a property owner in Satsuma and according to Lindsy's myspace http://www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin he is very successful and makes alot of money...plus he is a very nice guy!!!
Donald Sapp could be Lindsy's brother, cousin or Uncle.

I posted something about Guy Sapp yesterday.

He is/was a Flagler County Property Appraiser. He's 78 years old.

Lindsy's maiden name is Collins.

Tommy and Lindsy's home is not behind the Cumming's home. It is behind and across 2 streets - around the corner. Putnam County property records show exact locations (again, I posted a link yesterday).

We need threads to keep this stuff organized. I, for one, am very frustrated. It's impossible to read every post. Grrr...

It was from her first interview, n'est-ce pas? The one where she was sitting with the biscuit lady?

Ok, I've spent three days trying to get caught up and its just impossible. I got to bed, wake up and there are three more threads. Obguthr! You just had to use that pic as your avatar, huh? Cracks me up! :clap:

There are little facts coming out in this case yet other than Haleigh is missing and the world is suspect. Speculation is the only thing we have to go from watching the interviews of the immediate family/gf and other family members.

It IS sleuthing and it is not sick. It is a fact that Misty said these things as we can see her say them on the video. We are trying to figure out her movements prior to when Haleigh goes missing because it is important.

Than it time for Doc dump and cell pings!!

Going to work.....

Hope that Sweet Haleigh is brought home by the time I get home....

Please God, Bring our sweet Haleigh home today!

OK Got it now! (Coffee must be working to get the brain going slowly...maybe I should just go straight to happy hour instead. LOL)

Thanks for explaining it again to me, Guys!

She is talking about three different happenings together and out of order! Duh!

I think the father was running around the trailer checking while Misty was on the phone with 911 you can hear him in the background, his voice gets closer and farther away..

No offense, but I think I'd still be running around...

Ohhhhh Myyyyy.

We need separate threads.
Repairman thread.
911 call thread.
MC body language thread.

(this is a plea to the mods - actually whining to mods now)

... and a pee thread 2 I think, oh dear, blanket thing very baffling.

It really does give you pause. He just out in Nov? It takes a really sick to mess with a little kid. I wish to God they would NEVER EVER let them out of jail. Look how many less victims there would be. Chances are, he, like others, offended for a very long time before being caught.

(bold mine) LeLe... ITA, and 44 SO's doesn't equal 44 victims, as some have suggested, each usually has multiple convictions--and the toll of undetected crimes is exponential. Btw maybe you can please tell me if LE cleared or at least corroborated AC guy was there on actual work order? JMO

l_6c3e865802d34dce850904ccc3391976.jpg

No comment :( JMO

I am not in to blanket theory. But i remeber it in the very beginning that GF said that there was blanket and sheet on the ground. I will have to go look for that.

Thanks, Eliza, for the transcript about the blanket. When I originally saw the interview, I interpreted the van to be one that the Dad was using to go to work and that "they" were LE. And, that since Misty was gonna wash one blanket, she just added the one from the window to the load.

RE, the peeing thing, my 6 year old DS still has occasional accidents at night. I don't necessarily know cuz when I wake him up, he gets dressed himself and puts his jammies and old underwear in the hamper, and (somewhat) makes his bed. Several times, I have never smelled pee in the morning, but only when I put him to bed. Also, he sleeps like a mummy in his blanket, so the pee usually doesn't get on his sheets. Usually, I don't have to wash the sheets, just his blanket (comforter) and give him a spare for the night.

Who would like to help me sort out the mystery of the blankets? I think it may connect with the inconsistent statements about which bed everyone was sleeping in that night. I've color coded the separate blankets Misty makes reference to. There seem to be three blankets in question, along with a "little sheet" that Misty eventually ends up covering Hayleigh with.

Here, again, is Misty's account of the blankets. This is what I hear:

"Ok.. I put her to bed about, you know 8:00 'cause that's her bedtime--she has school. I put her to bed and... (pause) Her blanket and my blanket...my blanket was in the van that they took, so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that-- and her blanket--her blanket was--was she had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess, and I was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee. So I washed her blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with (voice breaks) and she fell asleep and I went--come in there and put her blanket on her and then I laid down."

Blanket 1: Her (Hayleigh's) blanket - needed to be washed because "she had peed on" it.

Blanket 2: A blanket that was hanging on the window, that "had to be washed."

Blanket 3: My (Misty's) blanket - Was in "the van that they took."

Observations: It seems that two of the blankets needed to be washed--the blanket taken down from the window and Hayleigh's blanket. Misty's blanket was not available due to being "in the van." There are two beds mentioned in the account. But at this point it looks like there were no blankets available for any of the beds.

I'm going to open myself to ridicule possibly here but as I've said before I have raised 7 kids (five my own, 2 by marriage) and I learned a long time ago sometimes ya gotta do the "sniff test".

It becomes almost a habit when you put little ones to bed. Sniff the bed real quick to make sure you didn't miss pee-pee. Of course as they grow older (with my boys) I had to start sniffing various things such as their hair and skin after they *claimed* they had bathed.

Just sayin...

You're a SNIFFER! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members