FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS not sure you got to read my post to you on the other thread.In regards to the wells in Fl......
Most places have a small shed people call them pump houses they are above ground / inside they have the pumps for there wells. The wells have the pipe sticking out of the ground then the pump is attached.
From the pictures of there place & the shed in such close proximity to the house that is what I took it to be. They are not underground as ours are here.
Thanks, Cheko!! I did miss it. Sorry and thanks for bringing it back up! So there isn't a way for her to be tossed in? That is a relief.

if it was a toddler bed/crib mattress it would have been covered in plastic and would have been an easy clean-up. this may also explain why Haleigh slept by herself. if she was prone to accidents, it would make sense to have her sleep on this type of mattress.

But we don't know that Haleigh slept by herself....there is mass confusion about sleeping arangements. And her mom's mom says she does not wet the bed, she would know....they have Haleigh every two weeks. :waitasec:

I believe that photo is taken at Chelsea's sister Sarah's apartment or bedroom.
if you run around with dogs you get fleas
the best measure of a man is the company he keeps
show me your friends and Ill show you who you are

Well I am in the "Not sure there was really pee camp". Could have been something else she was getting rid of. And iirc...MGM said she did not wet the bed, hadn't in a couple of years.

Is it possible that because we have accepted the notion that a young mother killed her small daughter in Orlando we are better able to suspect Misty is this situation? To me (and I'm sorry to be so blunt) Misty just seems very ignorant. Anything could have happened and she wouldn't have it clear in her mind.

That makes sense he was blocking the light, but let me get this straight in my head...

Haleigh's blanket had pee. She took the one off the window to use, but instead washed it, too? Or the blanket on the window smelled like pee? Oh, Gosh...I need more coffee and a softer keyboard. :waitasec:

Okay again I'm going to get myself made fun of! :)

Back when we first got married we had nothing. I tacked sheets up at the window until I could sew them up as curtains for the kids room (we were a blended family, I got two children when I married Big Daddy:))

I worked at a waitress and bartender at night. I put a blanket up on my window so that when the kids took a nap during the day I could lay down and it would be dark enough for me to sleep too.

How long had they had that blanket up on that window? Was it dusty? Did they both smoke in the home? If so, I would've washed it too before I lay down with it. Just my two cents.

Btw if I ever arrived or awakened to a missing child, either my own or anyone else's--as others have said, I, too would be yelling frantically (probably more like screaming hysterically) out into the night--not sitting on a step. For the life of me I just cannot wrap my mind around the reactions by either gf or dad. Also when I first read Misty's account of removing blanket from window it made sense since one had been soiled and so needed laundering... but she reports that she covered Haleigh w a sheet...? :waitasec:
In addition, from beginning I've posted the timing of gf's call to dad seemed a bit too coincidental (made allowances tho for a waking routine when dad arrives each nite as others continue to support). But it has also always struck me as strange that dad did not make 911 call. Tho this too could have innocent explanation (dad's too angry and not calm enough to provide answers calmly; or blames gf and so demands it be she who reports etc) Lastly, agree totally the gf has NOT provided sufficient detail about the events of this day--at least not to media nor is LE indicating they have any more info. But they know much more, are playing close to the vest I believe, and have someone in mind. And I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn it is a family member AND a SO... :rolleyes:
JMO
:parrot:

Bolded by me.
We went back last night and listened to the interview for clarification. The father's words are something like "as I pulled up she opened the door" or "was coming out of the door". He didn't say sitting on the step, which actually is what I thought but I was wrong.

Ohhhhh Myyyyy.

We need separate threads.
Repairman thread.
911 call thread.
MC body language thread.

(this is a plea to the mods - actually whining to mods now)

Is it possible that because we have accepted the notion that a young mother killed her small daughter in Orlando we are better able to suspect Misty is this situation? To me (and I'm sorry to be so blunt) Misty just seems very ignorant. Anything could have happened and she wouldn't have it clear in her mind.

No. Absolutely not! I think this way because of all her changing stories and the like. Newsflash....Moms killed their kids before Casey...and they will after Casey. This case has nothing to do with Casey. Parents are the first suspects when a child disappears for a reason.

l_6c3e865802d34dce850904ccc3391976.jpg

Good point. Probably waterproof.

It would still need to be wiped, ugg I can't imagine putting my kids to bed on a sheet or mattress they had pee'd on.

I know kid pee isn't as powerful as adult but it's the idea, you wouldn't put pissy clothes back on a kid just because it had dried. The older it gets the worse it smells.

I am only 1/2 way thru thread 17... so bear with me... (yes I read EVERY post! LOL)

Just thinking out loud here... LE is being VERY tight lipped right now and all of a sudden the family is not really speaking to media... I just got to thinking about Ronnie (dad of Haleigh) and GF (Misti) they have only been "dating" 5 months, lived in that home for 4 months... the 911 call got me thinking about the way Ronnie talked about Misti... has anyone thought MAYBE she was just a "live in babysitter" and "roll in the hay" for Ronnie? MAYBE he was ready to dump her.... MAYBE he is keeping her close because MAYBE she will spill the beans of what really happened.... I don't know.... but I do think Ronnie is being honest in all of this..... Misti however, is NOT!

Just my random thoughts and opinions

That makes sense he was blocking the light, but let me get this straight in my head...

Haleigh's blanket had pee. She took the one off the window to use, but instead washed it, too? Or the blanket on the window smelled like pee? Oh, Gosh...I need more coffee and a softer keyboard. :waitasec:

The way I understood it, the blanket on the window smelled like pee...at least that's how she made it sound in the interview.

The consensus seems to be that Misty was in the queen sized bed with Butterbean and Haleigh was in the toddler bed nearest the TV. Haleigh was under the blanket or sheet that had previously been on the window because her usual blanket had been peed on and had been washed. That same pee blanket was in a van that LE had seized. Misty's own statements were very contradictory, but this is probably the way she wanted the story told. Why it is relevant remains to be seen.

O/T I know, forgive me.
when I wash blankets I take them to a coin laundry with a BIG machine. how does one wash a blanket at home? in the bathtub? they would overload a regular machine.

I wash mine in the washing machine. Depending on how big they are usually one or two at a time.

Photo of Tommy and Lindsy's van, swiped from Lindsy's myspace. Caption: I am getting so old...this is what I am driving!

LindsyVan.jpg

date on bottom right says 8/11/2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members