FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think it's time to move away from the general discussion thread so we can start looking @ specifics? My organized mind cannot take this much longer. We can still have a daily general discussion but this is becoming too much for those of us that are a little OCD.

maybe they only use sheets as a "blanket". it is possible that they sleep directly on the matress.

If she neede to wash the blanket....the mattress would still have pee on it...and if she had flipped the mattress she would have mentioned that too maybe. My point is maybe there was no pee. Something else had to be cleaned up. ie....evidence?

Good am y'all sorry there's no good news... Caught up now, and really stuck on DSapp (not sure who to give credit to, but neon flashing signs and warning bells and buzzers going off bigtime). Of all the SO's we have looked at this particular connection is WAYyyy too close IMO, just have a truly hinky feeling about him.

Question for anyone, please: Has LE said whether they know for certain the AC guy was even on this--or any other tenants'--property in any sort of official capacity or ever dispatched based upon actual work order? Frankly now I'm wondering if he was authorized to perform "work" or whether he perhaps used this as a ruse? In any event, whether there on an actual work order or not, agree it seems he arrived a little conveniently in Satsuma in relation to Haleigh's disappearance, and would have had ample opportunity to case out--and to easily insert himself--into the equation. (I apologize in advance if question's been asked, think I've read every post but it's possible I missed.) TIA for anyone who knows if LE reported whether this was confirmed official business, other residents were serviced etc. JMO

:parrot:
Is DSapp the AC repairman? Is he a SO, or both?

If she neede to wash the blanket....the mattress would still have pee on it...and if she had flipped the mattress she would have mentioned that too maybe. My point is maybe there was no pee. Something else had to be cleaned up. ie....evidence?

if it was from the night before, maybe the matress was dry but the blanket was not, or perhaps she had Haleigh sleep on the other end of the bed?

Which does lead us back to if the blanket smelled like pee...then it would make sense the sheets did, too. So it was ok for her to lay in it since she didn't change the sheets?

(sigh) I cannot believe I blew this off before when it was mentioned and I tried to say it was Rj who could have peed on the blanket. (banging my stubborn @ss head against the keyboard sdfjaoserjoucgleskao)

Just playing devil's advocate here (since I don't know what I think) BUT maybe she peed in the bed in another room the night before but brought the blanket into the master bedroom which had the pee on it. It would have been a Sunday night and Ron would probably have been home so maybe they were in the other room the night before.

Me too, Kelly. I woke early this morning and turned the news on first thing, actually crossing my fingers and saying a little prayer that there'd be some good news about Haleigh. I am SOOOOO disappointed because the time that has passed now does not bode well for her or for her family.

I saw an earlier post that George and KFN had been invited to leave --- do we know if that's a fact? I hope so because this isn't about helping George to heal or about exposing Cindy and KFN to the public and the media ---- they'll have to find other ways to do that and leave this family alone. Why would the Cummings family want to be associated with folks whose own daughter killed a little girl (IMO)?

My first thought was that I hope they :eek:do not tell them not take LDTs. and not to trust LE. :confused:

if she neede to wash the blanket....the mattress would still have pee on it...and if she had flipped the mattress she would have mentioned that too maybe. My point is maybe there was no pee. Something else had to be cleaned up. Ie....evidence?
yes!!!!!

Anyone else think it's time to move away from the general discussion thread so we can start looking @ specifics? My organized mind cannot take this much longer. We can still have a daily general discussion but this is becoming too much for those of us that are a little OCD.
Yes...but there is a WARNING (see Sticky) about starting new threads about this case.

I think our discussion is getting as stale as a pee stained blanket. (TIC) I could sure use an infusion of some new information.

Is there bleach in the home??? Vinegar to clean up urine, but bleach to clean/kill/destroy other fluids.

Which does lead us back to if the blanket smelled like pee...then it would make sense the sheets did, too. So it was ok for her to lay in it since she didn't change the sheets?

(sigh) I cannot believe I blew this off before when it was mentioned and I tried to say it was Rj who could have peed on the blanket. (banging my stubborn @ss head against the keyboard sdfjaoserjoucgleskao)
Maybe the beds weren't covered in sheets/blankets like one would normally expect. Perhaps there wasn't a fitted sheet, and a flat sheet, then the blanket. If the children were just laying on the mattress, covered by a sheet/blanket, and that one smelled of pee, then Misty would just replace it with one to cover them.

YES! Exactly. So what else would have to be cleaned up? (sigh)

Did she do something inside the house and take her in the blanket out the backdoor to where she left her...maybe getting either bodily fluids and/or mud on it? She comes back with the blanket because she knows Ronnie will miss it and washes it to lay back on the bed? Is there a blanket in the mystery van? If so, where is it and does LE have it now? If not...then we do have a missing blanket.

if it was from the night before, maybe the matress was dry but the blanket was not, or perhaps she had Haleigh sleep on the other end of the bed?

I am taking this way out there, sorry. FTO wasn't it said that Haleigh was laying on a toddler bed mattress? IIRC all the toddler beds I used just used a crib mattress. The kind that was covered in plastic you know? That way the mattress wasn't ruined when one of the kiddo's peed.

Why was a pee soaked blanket hanging on the window?? When was it put there? That day?

Well I am in the "Not sure there was really pee camp". Could have been something else she was getting rid of. And iirc...MGM said she did not wet the bed, hadn't in a couple of years.

Yup Ceeker. My oldest step-daughter would pee at night and sleep right through it so that when she got up in the morning she was dry and the bedding was only slightly damp. I would have to run my hands over her sheets before I made the bed or sniff.

O/T..way O/T but I always found that a young child's urine is subtle in odor and has a kind of sweet smell to it after it has dried. Not offensive like an adult's urine. Or maybe it was just my Momma nose smelling my own children's urine. <shrugs>

I think it's one of those things, we know it when we smell it, that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock