FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned a few threads back they saw one of Misty's relatives (Lindsay maybe) had a van in a picture on her myspace. I didn't see it tho.

Yes, Lindsy has the van in her myspace pictures.

My suspicion was that she might have been high at the time the first LDT was administered and LE isn't saying.
I wouldn't think they would give her a LDT immediately after taking the first report and I don't see her getting high after LE becomes involved in this (I could be wrong tho.). Most people wouldn't because you would know they are looking so closely at you and because LE are...well...there. Wouldn't you feel they could tell if you were high?

I'm going to open myself to ridicule possibly here but as I've said before I have raised 7 kids (five my own, 2 by marriage) and I learned a long time ago sometimes ya gotta do the "sniff test".

It becomes almost a habit when you put little ones to bed. Sniff the bed real quick to make sure you didn't miss pee-pee. Of course as they grow older (with my boys) I had to start sniffing various things such as their hair and skin after they *claimed* they had bathed.

Just sayin...

You're absolutely right, and thanks for keeping it real.

When MC says "I covered her with a little sheet", her voice breaks. Why? What is she recalling exactly? What is she seeing in her mind's eye. Did something awful happen to Haleigh and the child's bladder emptied onto the blanket, and MC had to cover her little body with a sheet and then wash the blanket? Haleigh's scent should be on the blanket if she were in fact covered with it after it was washed. Scent should also be on the "little sheet". This is just getting more and more suspicious.

Especially if it had happened the night before, then it would be dry by the next night of course, and most likely not smell that much if at all..

I'm going to open myself to ridicule possibly here but as I've said before I have raised 7 kids (five my own, 2 by marriage) and I learned a long time ago sometimes ya gotta do the "sniff test".

It becomes almost a habit when you put little ones to bed. Sniff the bed real quick to make sure you didn't miss pee-pee. Of course as they grow older (with my boys) I had to start sniffing various things such as their hair and skin after they *claimed* they had bathed.

Just sayin...
I agree, it struck me weird that she "smelled" pee. I thought you guys were gonna bounce me outta here for saying it, but I have felt like that was a strange thing to say. Cat urine? probably, but a childs? And if it was a light colored blanket, there would still be a stain that would jump out before a smell, ESPECIALLY if she peed enough to SMELL it.

I truly feel that Misti is the key to this whole puzzle. I'm a big believer in body language and hers is very "off" to me. The picture from the vigil is interesting - there is something that is just not right about it. Her behavior in interviews has been strange at best. I'm not sure if she actually physically did something to Haleigh, but I think she's somehow involved. Whether she wasn't really home when she said she was, left the kids home alone, had another man over at the house, etc.

Good am y'all sorry there's no good news... Caught up now, and really stuck on DSapp (not sure who to give credit to, but neon flashing signs and warning bells and buzzers going off bigtime). Of all the SO's we have looked at this particular connection is WAYyyy too close IMO, just have a truly hinky feeling about him.

Question for anyone, please: Has LE said whether they know for certain the AC guy was even on this--or any other tenants'--property in any sort of official capacity or ever dispatched based upon actual work order? Frankly now I'm wondering if he was authorized to perform "work" or whether he perhaps used this as a ruse? In any event, whether there on an actual work order or not, agree it seems he arrived a little conveniently in Satsuma in relation to Haleigh's disappearance, and would have had ample opportunity to case out--and to easily insert himself--into the equation. (I apologize in advance if question's been asked, think I've read every post but it's possible I missed.) TIA for anyone who knows if LE reported whether this was confirmed official business, other residents were serviced etc. JMO

:parrot:

I wouldn't think they would give her a LDT immediately after taking the first report and I don't see her getting high after LE becomes involved in this (I could be wrong tho.). Most people wouldn't because you would know they are looking so closely at you and because LE are...well...there. Wouldn't you feel they could tell if you were high?

If they had piss tested her and she came up hot, they may have deemed the first test unusable. Even if she wasn't still feeling it, any indication that it was still in her system could negate the accuracy of the test.

Which does lead us back to if the blanket smelled like pee...then it would make sense the sheets did, too. So it was ok for her to lay in it since she didn't change the sheets?

(sigh) I cannot believe I blew this off before when it was mentioned and I tried to say it was Rj who could have peed on the blanket. (banging my stubborn @ss head against the keyboard sdfjaoserjoucgleskao)

Just sayin...

I remember when my kids were little sometimes their diaper would leak a little at night and I wouldn't notice "the smell" till I went to cover them up when I put them to bed.

I really don't think this Gf and family anything to do with Haleigh missing.
I do believe the girlfriend does drugs and might went out when the the kids were sleeping and she afarid to tell RC.
I think that RC mom be dispacther for another county the she part of LE family and she might know more than anybody what LE is keeping close to vest.
I do have another theory.
With railroad tracks so close Any pert could been riding the rails.
Could been camping near the house in heavy wooded area near the house watching the family.
I still want ot know more about AC guy.

I know, I know, this is gonna sound weird, but she smells pee on a blanket? She didnt see a stain, but she "smelled" it? how dehydrated does a child have to be to have a urine concentration so strong, it is smelled and not seen? It is possible, and I am picking apart every detail, but smelling, instead of seeing is weird. It is like she is going out of her way to make sure everyone knows Haleigh peed, and poor Misty had to wash the blanket, and it stunk. I would try to save my child that humiliation if possible. Tell the police?yes. Tell the television station? No.

If the blanket was colored or had a pattern of sorts, then it might not show a stain. And no, the odor does not go away completely when it dries.
It isn't unusual for a 5-year old to wet the bed, even if only occasionally, so to suggest that she would be humiliated that it was said on t.v., I don't think so. But that's just me.

Just sayin...

I'm a "sniffer", too. 9 y/o DD says it's "gross" :crazy:

Which does lead us back to if the blanket smelled like pee...then it would make sense the sheets did, too. So it was ok for her to lay in it since she didn't change the sheets?

(sigh) I cannot believe I blew this off before when it was mentioned and I tried to say it was Rj who could have peed on the blanket. (banging my stubborn @ss head against the keyboard sdfjaoserjoucgleskao)

maybe they only use sheets as a "blanket". it is possible that they sleep directly on the matress.

Quit banging ur head....we need it! :blowkiss:

Good morning, could hardly sleep last night, I hoped something would break today, nothing new I take it...
anyone hear a weather report for Satsuma? I am grasping here.

Me too, Kelly. I woke early this morning and turned the news on first thing, actually crossing my fingers and saying a little prayer that there'd be some good news about Haleigh. I am SOOOOO disappointed because the time that has passed now does not bode well for her or for her family.

I saw an earlier post that George and KFN had been invited to leave --- do we know if that's a fact? I hope so because this isn't about helping George to heal or about exposing Cindy and KFN to the public and the media ---- they'll have to find other ways to do that and leave this family alone. Why would the Cummings family want to be associated with folks whose own daughter killed a little girl (IMO)?

I agree, it struck me weird that she "smelled" pee. I thought you guys were gonna bounce me outta here for saying it, but I have felt like that was a strange thing to say. Cat urine? probably, but a childs? And if it was a light colored blanket, there would still be a stain that would jump out before a smell, ESPECIALLY if she peed enough to SMELL it.

In a healthy person, urine is sterile. If it's exposed to the air, then bacteria begin growing and THEN it gets stinky. I don't think it's too far fetched to believe that the blanket smelled, especially if Haleigh had her accident the night before. That's plenty of time for bacteria to grow. :yuck:

I remember when my kids were little sometimes their diaper would leak a little at night and I wouldn't notice "the smell" till I went to cover them up when I put them to bed.

Yup Ceeker. My oldest step-daughter would pee at night and sleep right through it so that when she got up in the morning she was dry and the bedding was only slightly damp. I would have to run my hands over her sheets before I made the bed or sniff.

O/T..way O/T but I always found that a young child's urine is subtle in odor and has a kind of sweet smell to it after it has dried. Not offensive like an adult's urine. Or maybe it was just my Momma nose smelling my own children's urine. <shrugs>

Why would Misty have to mention the blanket or the pee AT ALL????? What did that have to do with the question? I know, there are different scenarios, I just thought it was one more strange thing that she says. And, yes, I think it would be humiliating to a 5 year old to be on tv and everyone knows you wet the bed, although I doubt Haleigh is watching tv. I wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari