DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking how strange the current coziness is between Ronald
and Misty.
If we are questioning Misty's honesty from her many different stories,
you would think he should be outraged and demanding truth from her
on everything that happened that day!
--And yet he holds her close as if to protect her?
Something doesn't compute!

Thanks Patty G
So, someone could very easily not have been heard.

Mom and company are still on my watch list.....
IMO

Well, if someone came through the back door, not sure if they had what is classified as a "mud room" which is a little area to take off shoes, possible a small bathroom, or they could walk into the utility room which would house the washer and dryer, all of which would be linoleum or vinyl tile.

If Haleigh never attended school on Monday...his words are lies. Everything is really contingent on her being at school and him meeting her on that bus. LE will not confirm she was ever at school. This bothers me.

If he was telling the truth about taking her off the school bus...why wouldn't LE just say so? Makes no sense.

I don't see why not, some kids sleep like rocks. Nothing wakes them, so I do think it's definitely possible. No one heard when Jessica Lunsford was taken and she was older, so bigger and I would think more akward to carry.

I think if someone took Haleigh he wasn't worried about someone with a gun. I think he had been watching and knew the workings, schedules and dynamics in the house.
or strung out on crack like Couey, and didnt give a damn

I have no clue, but it should be interesting. Maybe George asked them to go on so he could use this tragedy as a segue to his new gig as KFN spokesperson.

But alas......he got disinvited(is that even a word) off his first gig....not a very good thing to put in your resume:rolleyes:
I am so behind on the KC stuff since following this case...I do hope nothing has blown wide open and I missed it:bang:

Thats what I think, panthera. I can just see no other reason for LE to keep it as a crime scene for this long.
I'm just trying to remember how long LE held the Lunsford's house or Melinda Duckett's apartment before releasing it. :waitasec:

Yes. It was determined she was engaged to her step brother and had his child already.

I've been researching the Griffis family for several days now and haven't found anything that confirms that Chad is the son of Bruce.

Bruce is currently 46 years old and Chad is 29. That would make Bruce only 17 when Chad was born.

Has anyone found definitive proof that Chad is the son of Bruce?

There has just got to be something there, IMO. This is just getting worse and worse. :mad:

AGREE 100% JMO

I am so certain that Ron and Misty are involved that I am not even bothering to read the posts relating to the SO's. Very telling that the trailer is still being held by LE and no more media interviews. Plus the fact that both are so shifty looking.

(snipped) That may be premature as there could be indirect or lesser involvement on the part of gf eg, which led to Haleigh's disappearance, dad is defensive about his custody, lifestyle and numerous other possible reasons for their "shiftiness." LE hasn't given any one of these 44 SOBs a pass either, regardless of interviews. JMO

:parrot:

Yes I was right, Jan. 9 09 went back and found:

So much of the information keeps coming back to the bio Mom's family. I am beginning to think both sides are involved in some way.

Even if it was Contempt of Court for late child support payments, the judge would likely issue a bench warrant. The judges do that here in Louisiana. About every 2 months LE goes out and rounds up those who are not paying their child support. This would have been filed the month the bio Mom paid only $48.00, or only that amount was obtained from her. She is in a bit of a legal snafu right now. I am sure all of this will be held off for quite some time given the present circumstances. And the Dad cannot intervene on her behalf on this.

The two sides of the family were initially at odds with each other. Now they are united (good at this time). They should put differences aside now.

It may take time for LE and the FBI to unravel this mystery of what happened to Haleigh, but unravel it they will!

I don't see why not, some kids sleep like rocks. Nothing wakes them, so I do think it's definitely possible. No one heard when Jessica Lunsford was taken and she was older, so bigger and I would think more akward to carry.

I think if someone took Haleigh he wasn't worried about someone with a gun. I think he had been watching and knew the workings, schedules and dynamics in the house.
I'll agree I don't think it was random, assuming a perp took her.

I've been thinking how strange the current coziness is between Ronald
and Misty.
If we are questioning Misty's honesty from her many different stories,
you would think he should be outraged and demanding truth from her
on everything that happened that day!
--And yet he holds her close as if to protect her?
Something doesn't compute!

or CONTROL!!!!! so she doesn't make the wrong move or say anything!

or his work time for Monday either. He said he went in at 3:45 (which on a 3 to 3 schedule makes him late) or did he leave "for lunch" - did he leave on time or early?

If we knew JUST THAT - we could possibly rule him out. Until then - nope.

IIRC, he said he picked Haleigh up from the school bus at 3:45. So, he would be a bit later to work, if he even went to work. I wish we could get some basic info!

Holy Cow! That's GREAT! It pulled up everyone who I've lived with for the past 25 years, mother, father, stepchildren, children. AND it pulled up my maiden name even tho I hadn't told it that info!

Exactly, I told ya so, and it's free. That's why we need to go back and re-run everybody and their mama's army boot buddies. I should have said something two days ago, but the sleuthing info was so good I just sort of figured they had it all under control. I think there's a treasure trove of wealth in information at veromi, it gives addresses, ages, middle names all relatives and friends, acquantances associated. Even those you may have had credit dealings with.

SAPP DONALD;
GRIFFIS JEFFREY EX PARTE 01/07/2009 COURT PAPER PUTNAM 200954665633 1214/310 2 Description: 09-0007-FD-54

Isn't this the day before Jeffrey's dies?

Pirate... where or from whom did you hear Haleigh was for sure in school Monday?

I've been researching the Griffis family for several days now and haven't found anything that confirms that Chad is the son of Bruce.

Bruce is currently 46 years old and Chad is 29. That would make Bruce only 17 when Chad was born.

Has anyone found definitive proof that Chad is the son of Bruce?
I will concede that I do not have confimation. If you have found something different...I apologize.

SAPP DONALD;
GRIFFIS JEFFREY EX PARTE 01/07/2009 COURT PAPER PUTNAM 200954665633 1214/310 2 Description: 09-0007-FD-54

YES that is correct. ETA: Any death w/in 48 hours of a PO is a red flag KWIM! ETA: Now read cause car crash?

If Haleigh never attended school on Monday...his words are lies. Everything is really contingent on her being at school and him meeting her on that bus. LE will not confirm she was ever at school. This bothers me.

If he was telling the truth about taking her off the school bus...why wouldn't LE just say so? Makes no sense.

It is just a simple question, SS, and if Haleigh was at school on Monday, I had thought LE would have just said, "Yes, next question, please." It would not hurt or hinder the case in the least. That is why I was thinking Haleigh was not in school Monday.

It bothers me a great deal as well.

SAPP DONALD;

Hit by car 1/8....died 1/9

Benjamin D. Prewitt, 74, of Crescent City, was driving southbound on U.S. 17 on the Dunns Creek Bridge when he failed to see Griffis in the roadway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bman1986