FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a "green behind the ears " question. How could the tracking dogs differentiate between these kids playing outside all day, and where she may have gone in the evening? Seems as thought the dogs wouldnt know the difference if she was outside that evening (5:30) with other kids, and may be confused. Maybe this is the are where they played, I know kids in groups tend to wander "out" further if there are a few of them together..

Someone said yesterday that a dog will track the freshest scent. I wonder if anyone went around the railroad tracks in a vehicle after Hayleigh got home from school, or if her school bus comes that way. If the dogs are correct, it sounds like she was taken out the back door (which is usually locked and not used) out of the home, out onto the dock, then inside the shed until being taken away by vehicle near the railroad tracks. Seems to me like someone trying to decide what to do until help came....

I have been doing that as well as then I get to the end of the "facts" and everytime I say...there has to be more, this isn't it.....

Right Truthwillsetufree. Because if we start from when Haleigh is discovered missing and move backwards. The most simple, logical, straigh-forward answer is that MC did something and is hiding it. But then we have RSO's crawling all over, we have rap sheets, contention between the bio-parents over custody. It's a mess.

SS, I might have mis understood, did you mean the trailer where Couey was or the Grandparents trailer? When I said "good" I thought this is where Couey and the others (WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME) lived.

Right:confused:copy and paste from SS Fire Guts Trailer Where Jessica Lunsford Died
Monday, February 16, 2009

OT a bit but a positive story- A hunter that was missing east of Orlando was found alive today.

Let's hope the good news continues and we have a happy ending for Haleigh today.

Ron must have been told that Hayleigh was discovered missing at least awhile before he got home or he would never have said "my dumb girlfriend didn't even let me know until I got home". Then it changed to five minutes.

I don't remember his saying this at all..Can you point me in that direction?

Did mis read??? I thought that was the trailer Couey was staying.

yeah, i just assumed it was couey's trailer.

could this have been done by a couey relative that blames the lunsford's for ruining their lives? how sick is that?

or some idiot that burned down the wrong trailer?

or does the fire not have anything to do with the past events?

I don't remember his saying this at all..Can you point me in that direction?

No, I'm sorry. I'm going by what another poster quoted a few posts above mine. I read the 911 transcript somewhere, and don't remember if I saw that or not now that you mention it. .

she said she got up 5 minutes before ron got home. she said she saw 3. meaning 3-something. not 3:00.

People say well its a cooincidence she got up right when Ron got home... but actually if you have ever lived with someone that has a night schedule and comes home around the same time... you often wake up around then.

I heard on MSNBC he was in custody..per the ex FBI guy(dang, I can't remember his name right now)

WESH news at noon just repeated that they want to question him. Did not mention that they have him in custody.

Also, search area at Lake Como- I believe this is slightly south and east of Satsuma.

My first thought was it could be a videocassette of the child for identification purposes. But I could just be thinking that because our police department had a program where they actually fingerprinted and made a video of your child and gave it to you in the case the child ever need to be identified and I just happened to see it the other day when I was cleaning. But it could have just been a family video. Not a lot of phones have the little cassette anymore do they?

I wonder if their were trust issues. Ron could have had a tape recorder up to tape what was going on in that home when he was not at home. Maybe he had suspicions that she was not good to the kids, or that she was seeing someone else? Who knows?

I dont know what kinds of trains go through there but if its an Amtrack train and with no scheduled stop they don't go slow. Its not like you can jump on one. And once on the train there are porters etc. That seems like an unlikely get away method anyway. Alot of those trains dont stop for hundreds of miles and if you got off at the stop you would be all alone and without any transportation.

WESH news at noon just repeated that they want to question him. Did not mention that they have him in custody.

Also, search area at Lake Como- I believe this is slightly south and east of Satsuma.

Pirate, If you don't want to answer this just ignor it! :) But did the teacher at Haleigh's school say anything about what kind of little girl she was? Like happy, sad, etc.? I know the teacher wouldn't say anything confidential, but did she say anything about how the little girl was perceived on a general sort of level?

No, I'm sorry. I'm going by what another poster quoted a few posts above mine. I read the 911 transcript somewhere, and don't remember if I saw that or not now that you mention it. .

I'm thinking I remember hearing him say it...so I am guessing I heard it on the 911 recording. Again, I could be wrong, but I'm thinking it was part 2 of the 911 tapes when the dispatcher called them back.

People say well its a cooincidence she got up right when Ron got home... but actually if you have ever lived with someone that has a night schedule and comes home around the same time... you often wake up around then.

i know what you're saying and agree there is something to it. kind of like sometimes the power goes out so you're alarm clock doesn't go off but you wake up anyway.

ron did say he knew something was wrong when he came home because misty wasn't normally up, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't wake up. she might often wake up and stay in bed, but that night he knew something was wrong because she was on the front porch when he pulled up.

Yeah, everything I've read says there is still a warrant out for his arrest.

Especially if she's only 17, abused in the past and currently under the thumb of some 25 year old man who threatens to kill people while talking to 9-1-1. Ron seems to pick them young and controllable. I can see Misti needing to check-in so he could tell her what to do.

I agree with you.

An insecure or young person would call their "parental" figure first.

I've seen her say that too catch-22. But I've also seen her timeline evolve in video interviews. So I am not sure what time to believe.

IIRC the paternal great grandmother stated on GR late night she arrived at the home at 3:49.

yeah, i just assumed it was couey's trailer.

could this have been done by a couey relative that blames the lunsford's for ruining their lives? how sick is that?

or some idiot that burned down the wrong trailer?

or does the fire not have anything to do with the past events?
A fire Sunday gutted the vacant trailer where John Evander Couey used to live about 75 miles north of Tampa.

County officials called the fire suspicious and state fire marshals are investigating.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18723242/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member